Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

YOUTUBE DEMON SUMMONING

jbkbmz

" How to summon a demon. the satanic way", by MessengerOfTheGods89.
I hit the " like " button. I am like number " " 666 " ".
This was right after watching a video called "Demon Summoning Video. Warning: Do Not Watch"
When this 11 + minute video started, I suddenly felt a Presence behind me that wrapped me up. It just came out of nowhere. I started to look back and sensed intuitively to NOT LOOK BACK.
I did the Raum Meditation during this. When the bell was to be rung at the end of the video, the show said to
"NOT LOOK BACK", after the bell rings 3 times. It said after the 3 rings, Lucifer will tap you on the back of the neck.
I did NOT LOOK BACK. I did not feel any tap on the neck,, or anywhere else.
But,, sensing the Presence at the beginning with the sense to NOT LOOK BACK, then being warned later to NOT LOOK BACK,,, suggests maybe something happened.
AND,,, I invited the presence into me at the beginning when I felt it.
I find out if anything comes of it.
Playing with fire ? ? ?
I breathed in the fire element during this 11 minute video as well as the Kundalini serpent fire.

I did not think much of the 11 minute video. Just another entertainment video. And maybe misinformation.
I was merely surprised by the Presence that suddenly came behind me, the intuitive warning to not look back, and the video saying several minutes later, that Lucifer would touch the back of my neck, and then to not look back.
The video itself was likely nonsense.
The OTHER video (by a Joy of Satan member ? ) was great. And the fact that my hitting the "Like" button was number 666 was a shocker (but happens).
Not that anything will come of this experience.
Putting this video experience and the second video experience together was 'interesting' to say the least.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back