Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dis-info

Hornet666

Greetings to you all. As you are all aware jootube and the Internet is filled with loads of wonderful things and also alot of crap. I would like to start a dis-info topic where we all can come together have discussion, share vids, articles, history and facts etc. Where the enemy has sugar-coated or distorted evidence or facts with lies and corruption. Also somewhere to expose dis-info agents and shills working for the enemy who try to pretend to be gentile or cryptojoo while pushing the enemy agenda. I know a few of you follow alex jones in these forums but I have a strong feeling he is a dis-info agent, I read somewhere he is married to a jew. I think it's a great way to create awareness and also to separate the crap and filth that is going around on the net.

Jones is gate keeping for the Jews and he is trying to keep the tried old right wing going. Jones also knows its the Jews and always covers for them so that is obvious.

I don't know if this falls in the category, but after being referenced to him from the astral projection page on JoS, I have studied and practiced many of Robert Bruce's writings on AP and energy work (virtually identical to what's on JoS, just in greater detail).

After all this time I was appalled when I read an answer he wrote to someone in which he said he believes the Kundalini serpent is part of our DNA, and was given to us from higher being (not too far off yet,
right), but then he said these higher beings, our ancestral gods were none other than the Reptilians! :O

What's worse, he didn't come to this conclusion from meditative experience, but said it "just makes sense" ... a spiritual serpent must come from a reptilian ancestor.

So, although I know he's not really an SS I was still surprised, considering everythinge else I've read or that I've spoken with him about has been completely in line with what we are taught from the JoS.

So, if anyone else reads his works, just keep your critical thinking and verify things by re-reading it JoS. I personally think its great that he has brought so much attention to spirituality and meditation, but there is some new-age garbage that has come with it. :(

Sorry for the long post xD

Yeah I thought so. His comment about 'water turning frogs gay' is just silly. I believe Jordan maxwell is legit and genuine. He is very knowledgeable in the occult and informative. He also does not believe in religion and says that jewsus is not real.

Jordan Maxwell is actually a Jew named Russell Pine. He promotes all kinds of nonsense to take the heat off the kikes on purpose. He affirms gnostic xianity as legitimate in his statements openly. And promotes Theosophy which is new age xianity. The jews like to pretend to be Gentiles and then promote jewish xianity to them. Stephen Moneyjoo is the more recent example of this.

Hornet666 said:
Yeah I thought so. His comment about 'water turning frogs gay' is just silly. I believe Jordan maxwell is legit and genuine. He is very knowledgeable in the occult and informative. He also does not believe in religion and says that jewsus is not real.

Thank you very much Mags for bringing that fact to my attention. I never knew maxwell was a jew. This is why I started this thread. Now it makes alot of sense. Maxwell gives the knowledge but doesn't really tell you what to do with it.
Thanks!

Hail SATAN !!!!

TheFlea said:
I don't know if this falls in the category, but after being referenced to him from the astral projection page on JoS, I have studied and practiced many of Robert Bruce's writings on AP and energy work (virtually identical to what's on JoS, just in greater detail).

After all this time I was appalled when I read an answer he wrote to someone in which he said he believes the Kundalini serpent is part of our DNA, and was given to us from higher being (not too far off yet,
right), but then he said these higher beings, our ancestral gods were none other than the Reptilians! :O

What's worse, he didn't come to this conclusion from meditative experience, but said it "just makes sense" ... a spiritual serpent must come from a reptilian ancestor.

So, although I know he's not really an SS I was still surprised, considering everythinge else I've read or that I've spoken with him about has been completely in line with what we are taught from the JoS.

So, if anyone else reads his works, just keep your critical thinking and verify things by re-reading it JoS. I personally think its great that he has brought so much attention to spirituality and meditation, but there is some new-age garbage that has come with it. :(

Sorry for the long post xD
Can't say I've heard of Robert Bruce before but will keep in mind what you say. If I come across anything of his on the net.

I have wondered about Alex Jones as well, seeing as his videos consistently pop up as suggestions on my YT (gotta love the "personalized experience" ... profiling).

One thing that bugs me is how he really comes off like a seriously crazy person, and his yelling and being red like a tomatoe ready to pop doesn't help his case ... a lot of commentors laugh him off.
Honestly, to me at least, he is almost making a laughing stock out of serious topics and causing people to not take our message seriously.

All your comments make sense now to me , I was wondering why the guy was so weird.

Anything mainstream is phony and does not work. You will only find real quality spiritual information if you belong to either the Jewish people or the Satanic people. The Jews have historically, and continue to do so, insert and also create false spiritual programs. Christianity is the first example, but we have also all of the other sects of Christianity. That means scientology, David Ickism, Kyle Hunt, and where ever else the Jew has not been caught red handed and was allowed to get into a position where he could sell his lies.

I forgot to add, Hornet666, that if you are interested in some deep occult knowledge - than look into Initiation into Hermetics by Franz Bardon. The author took that from the same occult lodges that Adolf Hitler was apart of - the 99 lodges. There is a lot of Christian injection by the author to these occultic texts but his first book has alot of knowledge.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back