Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The legend of lopus and his Majikal wolf

Quietlysings

This is the dream I had. It turned into a nice little story for anyone to enjoy if they please.
:arrow: :idea: A group of men walking through a forest and were all in a frenzy, all had six-shooters, one of the men was me the storyteller, (who was also two men in one.) and my hound was looking for something. And one of the men had a Nazarene in him. And he became Frantic when my hound smelled something hidden in the earth, for my hound was not a dog but a god. This something was golden bullets hidden in the earth.Inside of a treasure chest thier was a jewelso maginifecent it was ineffable..<(But the men not yet knew this) And when the golden bullets were found The Nazarene had left one the men because the mere sight of the golden bullets, opened a gateway in the poor man's mind that the Nazarene could not exist next to. And two of the men realized they had been searching for treasure, not in the form of shekels, As the vicious Nazarene would have them beileve, but a golden treasure that could only be found by the love of a sleeping women who had been wakened in some by a force deep in the earth, and the force, The force,who longed for her but was cut away by an evil monster named Christ Xian the ugly worm. And both men realized that they had almost turned on eachother to kill.........Their was another man lurking in the Shadows, another lost friend, (but were had the Nazarene gone?) With a shadowy look hidden in his eye, and a tear of death leaking out of his eye, "for i am nazareeennnee he cried!" "ARGH!" "And I shall nevverr be Satisfied!" ""NOM NOM!!"' And the men instantly knew, for their eyes had been opened by the women in the forest, who came from the sky, whose hair was golden and eyes of thunder, Named INNANA. And the hound had crouched hidden in the brush, admist all of this ready for the way to clear, for the third man who was taken was the hounds friend and the hound loved him very much.
The men no longer cared about shekels. When bullets started flying, They trusted the women, and ignored the third man. because their were loading thier six-shooters with the holy bullets. Given to them freely. They trusted the women, Whos hair was GOLDEN AND EYES OF THUNDER.
"We must be careful not to kill our friend", one man Said "The nazareene must perish" Said the other "MMMEETHHH!" Cried the nazzarene. With or without him "Both agreed." For our children could make another. But we must preserve what we can. "both agreed" Then like scorpians we shall strike! "Both agreed"
"AMMPPHHETAMINEEES!!"" Cried the nazzarene When the men made move the third was immediatly healed! The hound leaped with joy, "SSSAAAAA!" He exclaimed "RAM!" "RAM!" The three men were shocked by the sounds of the little god. who wasent really so little. "Neigh!" creid the hidden hoarse named LOGR RAIDHO, The three men knew what was to come. but were glad. Come now they both agreed, let us save our children. "Shall Carry you I Shall! TSTSTSTST!"
And then A loud horn blew, which sounded like a thousand wooden flutes, except better. "My dear Handsome men, A voice so precious and ineffable. What about me?" "O yes!" the men said. "come with us!" "we were so excited as to seek our childeren, of course we would ask this of you would you please come with us?"
The woman replies, "IF you shall remain True to your word, And TRUTH,AND not be overcome by false, I would gladly accompany you through Seig Heil and beyond, "Then us go And Save our Satanic children." For were had the Nazareen gone?

By Quietlysings And The Powers of Hell, Whom I couldent Have done it without,. Thank you Joy of Satan ministries. HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back