Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why I'm Here, My Story

Todamnbad

I'm fairly new to Spiritual Satanism, first and foremost, yes I'm drawn to Satan, it's like an instinct that you feel is right. When I was 18, I got a tattoo of the Serpent on my chest. It's wrapped around a dagger. My reason for getting it was 1) I thought it was badass 2) Represents reincarnation and the constant change of the world. A friend brought me to this website, as he was already a committed Satanist. As I'm open-minded to people's beliefs, I listened to my friend and what he had to say.

As most people, I was raised Catholic, always skeptical of the bible. I read Genesis and said to myself, "Why the fuck am i reading this?'' The bible didn't make any sense. It's just like Greek Mythology, but the stories are more boring. Plus who worships a fake God who threatens eternal damnation to the exact the same people he loves?

Just wanted you know I'm all for Satan, cause who isn't attracted to the truth and spiritual growth. I'm not fully committed yet because you know I was raised Catholic, it's hard to detach yourself from a religion you grew up on, your entire life.
But good news is I'm more drawn to Satan then I'll ever be Jehovah. It's quite funny to me now, I was so pissed at Jesus I ripped up the bible and threw the fucking thing away. Told myself, It's a sack of shit. Plus, Jesus never answers your prayers.
Just wanted you to know where I stood on religion. To get more spiritual, I did a invocation of a demon. Its been 5-6 months since I did it. What I felt is hard to explain, I felt the most fear I ever did in my entire life. But, I like to think since it was such a powerful and high ranking demon, it was because of the bio-electricity. Promised myself I wouldn't try that again because of how fearful I was.

I really enjoy surrounding myself around very spiritual people. As they believe in the chakra's of the body, and your Pineal Gland being your third eye. I also believe in the Zodiac's as they are really good indicators of what you are. I'm a Scorpio btw and my Moon sign is a Taurus. I found it so ironic that my Moon Sign was Taurus because my first car was a Ford Taurus.

I suppose the reason I keep digging into Spiritual Satanism, I want to know the truth of world. As being a Human, you're naturally curious of why you are here. This religion has some really good answers to our Origin. And its that we are Spiritual Beings having a Human Experience. Plus we were designed, engineered, crafted. Whatever you want to call it.

If you read all of my Post, thank you for listening. Didn't want to make this too long. I value your guy's time. I want to be in touch with community of Satanists. I think there is a lot to learn from you. Plus if you're wishing to make friends, lets be in touch. Reply to my post and I will read your feedback. I wish all of you a great understanding of Our Lord Satan.

First and foremost,you have to understand that the enemy incites Fear on many who are on their Quest for Truth,wisdom,knowledge and Light (which as a matter of fact comes directly from Father Satan).with Fear,and possibly Doubts,you become distracted on your spiritual path.
Secondly,invoking The Gods of Hell when you know you are not fully committed(dabbling) is invitation of disaster from other astral entities for you are not safe and protected by The Powers of hell.
Lastly,Father Satan never pushes himself to anyone,but rather the Satanic aspect in your Soul pushes you towards Satan who is the True Bringer of Light.Take your time and consider if this is truly your path & if so,Deprogramme your self from all xtian B.S you have ever been taught about this path,then take your step forward.All the Best.
Hail Truth!
www.exposingchristianity.org

Hey it seems you are almost ready to make a dedication to Satan. I did it when I wasn't very knowledgeable but have never regretted a second of it. If you feel you need to know more about Christianity and the Judeo religion of Islam/Xianity than you can check out http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Main.html and these http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/2001_2005_Sermons.html sermons by the creator of the Joy of Satan High Priestess Maxine.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back