Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Critical Theory or Asian Domination

NaziMan12

Critical theory seems to be part of the prevailing notion that asians are superior in intelligence to white people. With this in mind - most asians want to dominate a white world where they are the elite ruling race. Does this remind you of something? Asians today are only a mirror of the Jewish people and their culture. I am talking about Chinese in particular.

The Chinese in America act in the exact same manner that the Chinese in Communist China do. If any one has read the sermon about Communist China - you will see their leaders truly believe Whites are like some sort of grotesque monster species. They believe in an us or them strategy along with the critical theory notion that they are superior in intelligence and thus destined to lead.

The Chinese in America are mostly immigrants from communist china that came here after WW2. They mostly reside in millions in the big cities and are thus directly connected with the critical theory's main center of thought which is the Jewish Marxist-Liberalism front.

China and the Chinese are supremely patriotic. It's something that all nations and their people should be. Remember there are many Jews running the Chinese government at this point in time. It's unfortunate that the Chinese had their culture devastated by the Communists, this is simply the consequence. There is no spirituality in the mainland, only materialism.

The Chinese are not a mirror of the Jewish people and their culture. The Chinese in general don't hate Whites and don't want their race destroyed. Actually the opposite. The Chinese do want to dominate the areas they spread to this is true. But this is also true for all groups that inhabit an area.

I never thought of the possibility of Chinese Jews - besides Kim Jong Un whom I know is Jewish. I will definitely look into some Chinese Jews - like the current president of Communist China. I forgot in writing my original post here that the Jesuits and other Jewish groups had infiltrated not only India after the war with the Gods, but also expanded into China in an attempt to stamp out anything from Satan and the Gods and locate white cities.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back