Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

An interesting video about freee will

EasternFireLion666

Check this presentation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5KlzRUnfZQ

Do you guys think this is bullshit or does it have some truth in it? The thing is that everything has a scientific explanation. One word: NATURE! So our thoughts are basically electric signals that can be either left alone (0% probability) or they can interract with other signals (actions, smells, visualisation, external factors and stimuli etc...). So if everything is a game of signal composing would it be possible for a powerful being to predict all actions in the universe if it knew all the variables and signals as mathematical functions.

From a mathematical point of view if you have an environment and you know all the variables, functions, dirrections then you can calculate all the outputs. We all live in the same universe that is composed of matter and energy.

Let's say I know a few things about this as I studied Signals and Systems on a theoretical level.

So... Opinions? I remember a sermon that was saying something like "control your mind do not let it control you"

You can predict the future in various ways. One way is a (rather inaccurate 99% of the time) weather forecast.

If you understand patterns, such as weather, or as the Gods who taught us Astrology, then you can "predict" things; and based on individuals' behaviours and whatevers, you can factor those in.

You can also use the Rune EHWAZ - "Used to see into the future".

Undoubtedly, many Gods and Goddesses specifically, but also They generally, can know what is to happen - they are wise enough to realise that the future is fluidic, though. I read a quote once, and I attributed it to the kike. It went something like this - The best way to predict the future is to create it. Forge your own.

Just from reading some of the comments, it is not an actual argument. They don't discuss everything, either because they don't know about Spiritual Satanism properly, or they do and are arguing against it with enough sides and arguments which appear to be 'enough' that one more (SS) would be unneeded/people would be too lazy or not bothered to listen to 1 more side/argument.

I have sort of "predicted" the future sometimes by noting things in my dreams (i.e in a "trance state") while focusing on things/people and have seen them happen irl. After a long while of this happening I begun to realise that the vibrations people emit, whether positive or negative are what allow you to see into their future as they contain information on the person. The same applies with yourself and obviously everything you know to exist as well. That's why the joos with there low, sucky "vibe" you can always see them going down such a path, same with any drug addicted people you may know or cucked libs. They all give off a vibe of weakness, if you tap into it you can "read" their future. Similarly with positive people with strong vibes as well.

You could probably learn to do it right as you converse them provided your astral senses were open to that point, but the easiest way initially is to focus and research on the subconscious brain etc. in your studies and focus on people you know (preferably) with quite significant-feeling vibes. Then you should get a "reading" sort of similar to a dream provided you meditate enough on it too(for me most times, it was during the morning when I woke up when I saw it. It's NOT just judging them, its literally a vision of their immediate to far future.). It could potentially have been the Gods giving me info and I'm just chatting shit, but the stuff I had predicted seemed fairly irrelevant to me.

And to clarify, the word "vibe" is short for vibration. I actually only realised that some weeks ago XD. +You can only read their vibe if you are tuned into it and thus you have to know them/have focused on them. If its someone who you never speak to or consciously look towards then you will not get anything at all.

"Everything is done consciously before it is done subconsciously" etc. etc.

Saytan Abbrasa

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back