Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why gods and demon/ess can't hear us?

Omar666

Hi brothers and sisters for soo long am strugling with meditation and ather isue like RTR's concerning about spiritual satanism but on my life situation every day is tough than yesterday, i was escaped from islam fucking god due to their enslave worshiping with no significant. Now doing every thing deeded for satanist but am feel nothing and the life goes harder and harder, sometime am askin my self why i was born here on this suffering earth? is it because of the game played with the mother and father? My mother was dead but some time am blame to them why they were make me to be here?
You know guys on my side it's better to be unborn tha to came to suffer on this earth,

Sometime am asking my self, my prayer for satan is gone? Satan can hear me or he ignore me, the demon/ass of hell and gods see me or they leave me along?

When am thinking that isues am fortunately discouraged to continue with even RTR and other programs but after sometime when my head come down and stress of life removed, i don't know what causes this for me to take my phone and to search again what is going on on Jos forum sometime am delete all files because am feeling that i just loose time but after sometime i download it again on jos website, so i don't know what to do or what is going on.
My fellow please i neede your opinion obout this and what shall i do?

They do hear you and they do reply in their own way which requires you to pay attention. As people have to reopen the psychic centers in the mind to hear them directly with power meditation. This is not Christianity or Islam were you are praising some deity who then does what you want in return by claim. Satanism gives you agency to obtain your own desires with power meditation and magic. It makes you independent. Your impatience is because your opinion of what you thought should be or when is not the reality of what is.

The enemy is terrified of people opening up the centers in the brain the mantra Satanama is for doing this hence why they despise this name as well.

This is from the Joy of Satan site read carefully and remember this;

"Certain strong intuition about things [a gut feeling], ideas that come into our heads [especially those that are helpful], and helpful urges to act on something that will help to solve a problem, and opportunities are often the result of a Demon watching over us."

So when I talk to Satan and the demons, how do they interpret what I have to say?
Because I told them how much I hate this current slave, obedient and free will false world!
When I first asked them about the truth about the past of mankind and the solar system (because I have been very interested in what really happened), I did not accidentally find myself in the Mars Cydonia region, which I wrote in another article on the page.
Did it come from them? They show it?
Because I think so!

I see the 666 very often!
Last year, for example, I saw several car numbers, and even yesterday, the rear license plate of a red car was!
What it means? Maybe the Gods are sending a message?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back