Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Owned www.christianforums.com

captainHowdy

Greeeeetings comrades xD Howdy.

Yeah so this is a follow up to my original Thread https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=808
As usual we are right . Christianity can only fool the foolish indoctrinated gentile mass but not us . The members and christian scholars in this christian forums are massive fags tbh. These rascals failed to rebut me I call this epic fail for them uwu instead they acted in this manner ROFL :D I have attached the snap . I call them butthurt christ fags. Not to mention I have already dispatched a huge flock of christ sheep to Hell :mrgreen:

21oc5ev.png

HAIL SATAN HAIL ALL GODS OF HELL !!!!!

At least you got some retarded answers from them lol. When I post the ugly side of the bible as a yt comment on some christian vid i usually get ignored. I remember i asked about the death of Uzzah. I asked a lot of christian youtubers and bloggers but no answer. They should at least come to the revelation that even if theur gid existed he is a worthless scum that does not deserve worship.

If you find enjoyment in sparing with some xtians to see who can piss farther away good for you, but why do you feel the need to brag here ?
We had seen you praise the mudslime "god" in another post and now you insult homosexuals as well ?
Is this the image you want to give of Spiritual Satanists ? A bunch of immature and unwise keyboard warriors getting down in the filthy mud to meet xtians as equals ?

Yeah, that's the way to do it. Tell them to shut up because my god is bigger than your god. Nice one. Rudeness awaketh the closed-minded, braindead, sheep zombie masses.

The xtians and mudslimes must step down from their jewish created death cult or be utterly destroyed like their filthy kike masters. No negotiation and no debate is possible.
Anybody sending energies or money to jews or jewish programs should be treated without mercy unless they change their heart and behavior.

EasternFireLion666 said:
They should at least come to the revelation that even if theur gid existed he is a worthless scum that does not deserve worship.

The Book of Revelation is an unreliable book. Early Christians and elders of the Church - Marcion, Caius of Rome, Dionysius of Alexandria, Amphilocius of Iconium, Gregory of Nazianzus, Cyril of Jerusalem, Synod of Laodicea in 360 CE - disputed it. The author of the Revelation identifies himself as some unknown John, but probably not the apostle John because he is a massive faggot.

The book of revelation mentions the 7 seals. There are 7 main Chakras for the Human Soul. Each time a seal is unsealed, a major apocalypse occurs destroying the Goyim - or more Goyim wake up and destroy the jew. "Every creature which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and in the sea" all worshipping the jew - notice how much extinction and destruction there has been of Animals (both Human and Lower) and Nature at the hand of the jew. If you're a christian who believes in evolution or can't deny dinosaurs, then you also believe "all-loving" "god" murdered the dinosaurs by smashing their heads and bodies with big boulders which fell out of the sky. That's nice, isn't it? The destruction of Humans and Animals lately has been due to the jew and extremely low Gentiles; the dinosaurs' destruction was a Natural occurance - unless dinosaurs never existed and the jew is using it as an anti-xian/anti-creation account. Then that still makes sense that the jewish "god" would be so horrible as to kill dinosaurs in such a way.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocalypse said:
An apocalypse (Ancient Greek: ἀποκάλυψις apokálypsis, from ἀπό and καλύπτω, literally meaning "an uncovering") is a disclosure of knowledge or revelation.
"The apocalypses" are revealings, revelations of the jew's shit, if the Goyim don't bow down and obey and worship.

I have allowed the creation of four substances, four times, and four corners; because they are necessary things for creatures.
~LORD Satan; The Al Jilwah - the Black Book of Satan

The Fourth Reich is exceedingly nigh; the jew wants more "apocalypses" to occur so that less Goyim will wake up and realise the jew is the enemy. The only way the jew can reveal things is by destruction, and the jew wants to reign over the destruction; it wants to rule the ruins. The Nazi Goyim can destroy "heaven" and have Hell reign supreme, once again.

By the way - there is also a "rapture theory" which guesses that "jesus" will come secretly to snatch away the good Goyim and Children in a rapture. It's a theory because there is no actual proof - there is no scripture to support it.

Doesn't that sound like jewish ritual torture and murder? Draining Children's blood from their alive and conscious bodies?! "You don't have to come and kidnap my children; I painted my door with the blood of a lamb." Don't forget that "Goy" means "cattle; herd animal", such as a sheep, or baby sheep - a lamb...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back