Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hunting

Europe Gladio

Since deer season is about to start, I have been in a moral dilemma for a while on wether hunting is ethical in general or not. My personal theory is that it depends on the intent. A bad example would be poaching endangered species for money. A good example would be if the target was a common animal that can repopulate itself relatively easily, for food. Hunting game has been an essential part of survival for thousands of years. Even after the gods bestowed upon us the concept of agriculture, hunting was still practiced. Typically for either a feast for the royals or ceremonial to prove your godhood like Hercules. Some of you may disagree on the practice of hunting but hominids had to do it to survive.

A reality of this world is we have to kill for our food. Even vegetable farms indirectly are responsible for the deaths of many animals. For example, they destroy small animals with pesticides and destroy habitat for other animals to live. Hunting can be done ethically. Either for food or for pest control. For sport I disagree with the practice. I think most people agree, like a few years ago when that dentist got ruined after killing a famed lion in Africa for sport. People, for good reason, are disgusted by trophy hunting.

There is nothing wrong with hunting as long as you make quick clean kills and show respect for the animal. Also, I wouldn't hunt unless it's for food. I feel that hunting just for sport and wasting the kill would be disrespectful.

Tell me where you live and where to buy any rifle legally so that I can come and hunt you, if it's for sport.

There was a thread on the other forum 'Does Might Make Right?'.

I wouldn't hunt you for feeding, either; Animals are sacred, and feasting on them humanely - or as I call it 'animaley' - is a way of respecting them, killing them quickly to not make them suffer. Personally, I'd prefer a full/part ritual to respect the Animal. Then you could interact with the Animals Astrally until they reincarnate, giving their Souls positive, beneficial energy as a way to thank and respect them. Being bloodthirsty is the jew and its ritual "sacrifice" of Animals and Human Adults and Children, in pain and no relief.

As for culling - I consider that 'animale' (Animal-humane), if done quickly and painlessly. Again - I'd prefer a thanks-giving ritual regarding culling.

Would I be able to hunt an Animal myself? No. I wouldn't be able to bring myself to do that. I'd still take part in the feasting and ceremonies, though.

The reason why killing an animal for sport is different from killing a gentile for sport (wink wink) is because there is so much potential in a mortal gentile life that it is morally incorrect and not productive to waste and eliminate that potential for temporary personal gratification.

Animals...don't really have much potential. They live and die and reincarnate and...never really do anything with their lives. It's that potential that gives a Gentile life more worth than an animal's life, trying to put them both on the same level is retarded :p . A dog doesn't have the potential to be able to overthrow and destroy a deadly parasite that could destroy all life on earth.

I personally dislike killing things. Even when a fly is pissing me off I feel a degree of remorse after I kill it. My opinion is that killing for sport is perfectly natural among animals. My counter argument for people killing for sport is that yeah, it's natural among animals, but you're not an animal so why do you behave like one?

I often hear people saying that because animals do certain things in a natural setting, it's an excuse for them to do it as well. So we should also start killing children of other males and roll around in our own shit too?

What is natural for animals to do is radically different from what is natural for gentiles to do. Ultimately though, I just think it's not a big deal. I think it's dumb and somewhat cruel yes, but I also don't really care to be honest. It's just some dumb animal. Chances are it would be dead next week due to natural causes anyway lol.

Hunting endangered species is a whole different story. The destruction of an entire species is not only sad, but can have dire consequences for the ecosystem that species belongs to. And it can snowball into some serious problems in the grand scheme of things.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back