Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Anti-Pedophillia is Anti-Semitism By Default

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
As the title says, to be an Anti-Pedophile is to be Anti-Semitic and Anti-Judaism by default. As one of the basic doctrines of Judaism, Islam and all the related ilk, is how the violation of your children is normal and healthy.

Many people say they are anti-greed, anti-pedophilia, anti-crime and so forth. But they never get in depth of who really does commit these crimes and atrocities the most. Well most people on earth can fall by error, but to hard-code something like pedophillia in your culture of thousands of years. Is obviously alien and disgusting.

The jews pretend to have 'adapted' but they have changed not even one letter from their culture. And it all comes from THEIR culture, not just some random propaganda against them by their so called 'enemies'. All the enemies of the jews really did was re-affirm into the open what the jews already have in their own culture.

I made this documentary sometime before. Exposing the above. Here you will see a Rabbi admitting that about half the rabbis are all pedophiles by systematic default. It's like something normal for them. He obviously acts as an outside agent to cover probably a full percent of all of them rabbi being pedos or something. And the Rabbi is the ((("holiest"))) and most 'jewish' of all the people that are called jews.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6vzAUsFaU4&t

Where it fits, the jews disassociate the crimes from the criminal (such as poor islamic radical rapefugees who can bash your skull open and rape your family or nation), and where it fits, they make the 'criminal' and the 'crime' one, such as the oy vey very dangerous cases of uhm, anyone with a white skin who ever did criticism or think badly of the jews, based on the reality of being jewish.

If you are anti-pedophillia, you are anti-jewish by default. The same goes for many other depraved things. It's about time those who bring these matters into this world have the rotten seeds they bring to be judged with them.

Justice for all, or for nobody.

Oy Vey! description of their disgusting mentality and culture in one image.

this-Metzitzah-bpeh.jpg

The Jews are vicious in reality, I am talking about the rabbis. Crypto jews are just the biggest degenerates in my experience - they are just something you need to be aware of in social circles so you don't mix with them. You don't really need to worry about crypto jews too much because you can always be sure they won't be in the working class communities for the most part.

Rabbinical Jews and Jews who have a religious (Jewish) upbringing are violent by nature because that is the nature of their religion. One just has to look to the Bible. One guy on YouTube mentioned that there were 43 million deaths in the Bible from "God" (The Jewish people). Now even though the Bible is fake this just shows the mentality.

They didn't write out 43 million people on purpose it just added up and accumulated to that much because that is the Jewish personality. The Bible is only a book of Jewish witchcraft and 43 million deaths in the most gruesome ways was just a consequence of Jewish creativity and writing.

The Jews are very violent people we can see how they act in Israel they will attack only when they have overwhelming force. Mental illness from the Judeo-Christian world combined with the genes of the Grey-Reptilian aliens is the cause of Jews and one can see that is where they get their violence, these E.T.'s they are in contact with at the top.

Jews also make our daughter whores for holidays . Slothz gave epic sermon on that .

This is absolutely abominable. Normal healthy sex is discouraged with these programs in favor of brutalizing and raping innocent children and animals.

This vile filth is forever preying upon and victimizing children. Most churches have a small playground attached to the side. Trying to lure children so they can imbed lifelong hangups in their minds and abuse them.

Also, given the history of the Catholic Church which is now coming out, I'm sure there are many rectories and convents with the bodies of dead children buried in their yards, if anyone would take the time to seriously investigate.

Why these heinous programs for the destruction of humanity are not outlawed is because of the Jews.

I also want to add here, that Christian fish symbol, which is a yoni turned on its side, in truth is for the damnation of humanity. That is the esoteric meaning of it.

Also, Gentiles are compared to fish and sheep (creatures of lower intelligence in the animal kingdom) by Christianity. This adds insult to injury. Sad fact is far too few are aware of this.

This video shows what the jews and such will do to us if given a chance.
I'm already telling people about it.

I also visualized some death energy going toward the crowd that was killing the camels. I programmed it to only attack the "willing" participants. That way there is no "collateral damage". Those that are unwilling go free.
And a serious question. What was that jew doing sticking his mouth on the babies penis ?
Sucking blood ? ? ?

I knew a guy when i was 15 or something, he told me that when he was 9 he was raped by someone who was 18..he said that he hate him, but he even said that he would masturbate to video of teenager or even more little(and by little i mean kid's)..now i felt disgusted and confused, why someone that know how horrible that is would do this? I feel so sad about him..like why? Such a ugly hung-ups and it's not even is fault! He said that he won't hurt anyone but he can't do anything about this..and that somehow if he would do this it's not rape because he is not hurting anyone (even if he said that he wouldn't do it) why he can't understand that sex with a kid is hurting him!? He said that he feel bad for this but he can't change...now my question Can really someone change with magic? Even something so bad..i feel sorry for him even if it's disgusting...

luis said:
I knew a guy when i was 15 or something, he told me that when he was 9 he was raped by someone who was 18..he said that he hate him, but he even said that he would masturbate to video of teenager or even more little(and by little i mean kid's)..now i felt disgusted and confused, why someone that know how horrible that is would do this? I feel so sad about him..like why? Such a ugly hung-ups and it's not even is fault! He said that he won't hurt anyone but he can't do anything about this..and that somehow if he would do this it's not rape because he is not hurting anyone (even if he said that he wouldn't do it) why he can't understand that sex with a kid is hurting him!? He said that he feel bad for this but he can't change...now my question Can really someone change with magic? Even something so bad..i feel sorry for him even if it's disgusting...

The victim becomes the predator, or likes his victimization. This is not uncommon. And this is why these things spread like plagues and must be exterminated before they destroy society all-together. Other people resort to murder after such incidents and so forth. It's like an unending spiral of insanity and evil after a point.

Yes, meditation fully rewires your brain. Everyone who has fallen victim can change and let this behind.

HoodedCobra666 said:
luis said:

The victim becomes the predator, or likes his victimization. This is not uncommon. And this is why these things spread like plagues and must be exterminated before they destroy society all-together. Other people resort to murder after such incidents and so forth. It's like an unending spiral of insanity and evil after a point.

Yes, meditation fully rewires your brain. Everyone who has fallen victim can change and let this behind.

Thanks, i guess i will try to make him change only if he want to be cured! Because if It wasn't for this shit, when i talked to him about other arguments( like satanism, meditations and even jew) he understand It pretty well and for this reason i falt sorry for him..i hope he want to change if not i will leave him behind..

luis" Thanks said:
I'm no expert but I heard that the othala rune can wake people up. This is some awakening spell I found in one of HPHC's video comment sections but I modded it a bit. We are here to learn magick, we Satanists have magick, use em.

===================

Satanas x 4

Othala x 18 << Remember past life
Thurizas x 18 << Can break bindings: might work against Jewish spells on him
Uruz x 18 << Rune incites rebellion

"In a safe and positive way, [Person's name] is embracing his/her Pagan roots and ancestry permanently."

"He is rejecting and renouncing any and all types of Jewish programming and influences in every and all ways now."

Satanas x 4

If this does not work, maybe keep visualizing electric blue fire over him which is going to protect him from negative influences? Or make a thought form that can kill the light body in him. I have heard that this is a good spiritual conversion tactic, howeverm we must not forget the RTRs.

Hope this helps.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back