Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Do U Demand

Lol. Could it be another "thing" like "things" and memes and anime and all these things? You could start a trend here.

"Well, the original Slothz Talez started on a Spiritual Satanist forum..."

Did you save all of the other Talez from the previous forum?

If you do, you might want to add an art (in its varous forms) section, as well. Maybe call it JoS Art-Lovers Guild. Poems; stories; music; paintings; drawings; etc. Presumably, it would be joined with Astral Arts of the Gods.

A slothairan will lead them, riding to war on back of turtle most sacred, cross the 7th shore.,Slowly charging forward claws held high, avoiding trees, and temptation/The battle draws nigh. Passing butterfly s salute holding banners high. To enemy city they then fly.

Sloth Lord dose enter and not a sound can be heard, as for the enemy there is nary a word.

All eyes then turn then, to consult the sloth sage, looking up from his book, after turning a page, he, pauses and then says, upon returning there gaze: I'm sorry my friends: They have died of old age.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back