Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about sleeping paralyses

captainHowdy

Hai comrades ,

How many of you had sleeping paralyses and or Out of Body experiences ? Does that have to do anything with spirituality ?

Awaiting your inputs

Sometimes sleep paralysis is an enemy attack, sometimes it's a failed attempt at astral projection. Out of body experiences are usually either astral projection or a projection of the mental body.

Lydia said:
Sometimes sleep paralysis is an enemy attack, sometimes it's a failed attempt at astral projection. Out of body experiences are usually either astral projection or a projection of the mental body.

can you explain the difference between astral and mental body projection?

AncientShadow666 said:
Lydia said:

From my experience, astral projection feels more real, whereas mental projection is more like a camera. You don't feel like you've left your body with mental projection, but you can see elsewhere. That's just my own experience though, perhaps it feels differently for others.

I remember the only time I successfully achieved astral projection was in a dream.
I became lucid then I tried to astral project in the dream and it work.
I know it work because when I woke up my head was extremely painful.
And I read somewhere that this happens when you astral body doesn't realign perfectly to your body.
It was advised to simply go back to sleep and when waking up again the astral body would realign by itself like it normally does. I think it happen when you get scared or some reason you rush to go back inside your body and immediately wake.
Back then I was without and I haven't really tried to astral project since then but it always stays in my mind.
Like being able to meditate while being asleep and recovering that would be so productive! :)

On the other forum I mentioned about sleep paralysis. I was asleep on my side facing a wall, but then in the 'dream' I was asleep on the same side facing the same wall. In the 'dream' I woke up and went out of my accommodation into someone else's, but the person who should have been there wasn't and it was a Brown man, instead. It did feel more like I was in control but I wouldn't call it a lucid dream exactly, or it was that I was conscious but observing. At the same time, my mum was there, but she wouldn't have been in reality. I can remember that I was awake, but I wasn't, and I couldn't move, but then I woke up in reality, not just in the 'dream', and I was back in the waking, conscious world - I was on the same side facing the same wall, after I woke up in the real, conscious world.

As far as I can remember, that's the first and only time I've ever experienced that, and it was quite scary.

johnson_akemi replied regarding it but I didn't save what she said, so I can't say what was replied...

Lydia said:
AncientShadow666 said:
Lydia said:

From my experience, astral projection feels more real, whereas mental projection is more like a camera. You don't feel like you've left your body with mental projection, but you can see elsewhere. That's just my own experience though, perhaps it feels differently for others.

ooohh...so... just like in dreams except you are completely aware?...

Severally,especially following intense spiritual studyin or workin of the sort,have experienced kind of dreams whereby after going drifting off to sleep i have those kinda weird dreams and i can feel myself floating in the air and i can see my physical body sleeping comfortably in the bed.sometimes i float off to some familiar places far off from home and honestly,i dunno how it ends cuz i end up back in my body and bed & wake up feeling like am all glowing.Am still workin to figure it all out(not bad experiences thou)
Hail Satan!
Hail Horus! ;) ;)

There is a forced projection aswel usually an attack it's helpful to close ur chakras after using the element of fire in your room I have found closing chakras very helpful in situations like that wich felt beyond my control usually given to me telepathically after calling upon my guardian for help as they help us this way aswel when we open enough to receive without them having to come come and help us if u get what I mean so that's a way to combat the paralysis *blue fire*normal astral fire*close chakras , veenasa works well too

The assumption of failed projection is usually forced projection from enemy filth especially Nordics love that shit u will usually be aware if it's a real projection gone wrong imo

HorusLucis said:
Severally,especially following intense spiritual studyin or workin of the sort,have experienced kind of dreams whereby after going drifting off to sleep i have those kinda weird dreams and i can feel myself floating in the air and i can see my physical body sleeping comfortably in the bed.sometimes i float off to some familiar places far off from home and honestly,i dunno how it ends cuz i end up back in my body and bed & wake up feeling like am all glowing.Am still workin to figure it all out(not bad experiences thou)
Hail Satan!
Hail Horus! ;) ;)
this is really awesome Iv had certain alil more weirder experiences like go to places one I remember was like very barren an dry place with not to many people there the thing is when u know it's real u always aware and can say and do exactly what u want with intent there's times when I fly around aswel lmao In lands where people seem to be not bothered by me ? Once I was on this planet that was like really weird with people I'm not sure if they were in some sort of slave state or devotees of some kind of order they were all white people I think and they freaked out when they saw me this was no dream it was very weird tho

Sorry fellow satanist tell me if my Pluto 3rd house sun in Gemini is out of control :D

Sorry fellow satanist tell me if my Pluto 3rd house sun in Gemini is out of control :D

HorusLucis said:
Hail Satan!
Hail Horus! ;) ;)
this is really awesome Iv had certain alil more weirder experiences like go to places one I remember was like very barren an dry place with not to many people there the thing is when u know it's real u always aware and can say and do exactly what u want with intent there's times when I fly around aswel lmao In lands where people seem to be not bothered by me ? Once I was on this planet that was like really weird with people I'm not sure if they were in some sort of slave state or devotees of some kind of order they were all white people I think and they freaked out when they saw me this was no dream it was very weird tho

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back