Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Religion = shit

Force_of_will

It's truly amazing how every major religion is retarded and blatantly false. I was never a theist, but i have been a buddhist for 9 years, after dropping the shit that buddhism is.
While i still consider Buddhism to hold some degrees of truth, i now fully realize that it does not detain the absolute truth, far from it. When i saw monks, i can't help myself but to deeply despise them. They are litterally weirdos on some level, even though they might detain some siddhis (which i witnessed once). And let's not mention the jewish derived cults, with their remarkably absent god, and how they keep fighting each others about retarded notions.... It is now so obvious that all of this is a trap, an enslavement....And i can thank satanism for this, in the sense that is showed me a way to absolute rejection and disrepect toward religions. Blasphemy is joy! Religions now have 0 power over me, as i had the opportunity to realise that they were totally unhelpful and out of touch with life needs.
They all think they know, they all think they detain the truth. They are all so wrong.

I don't really know the differences between each Buddhist school, but i shared most of the buddhist's beliefs regarding reincarnation, continuity of the mind and events (which i still believe today), disregard for life and a general belief in the hopelessness of it all, disregard for lifes pleasures, appetite for spiritual knowledge and spiritual life. I used to read a lot about it, listen to monks teachings, and visit once in a while a buddhist doctor with strong mediumistic abilities. ( he would not be nice to me, and i don't like him lol)
But i believe buddhists are missing the point, life is not about Nirvana, renouncement and cessation of the mind, it's about spiritual progress, empowerment, and getting what you want whatever that can be, not renouncing what you want!
The thing is they want to pretend they know it all, and you can see that in every religion. Just admit it, you don't. There is an extreme arrogance when people start to adopt this state of mind, and i think it gets worse when they obtain spiritual powers, because from this point, they are even more reinforced in the belief that they get everything right, while they can be literally stupid and wrong about so many things. I understand why in many scriptures they say siddhis are not be looked upon : simply because once some people reach them, they get a lot of arrogance because of it, and they lose the humility that is always necessary in life. But siddhis are not bad in themselves, it's just that most people are too stupid to approach them without keeping their head right.

Boddhism is offshoot of vedic dharma . They stole most of the concept from Sanatan Dharma . Boddhism is shit . It was moar like a so called social reform movements . The fuck many leftists in India are boddhists tbh. Btw there is a difference between Religion and a sect/program uwu :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back