Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Re: jbkbmz; Satan Lucifer The Lord Of The World

FancyMancy

I didn't want to detract away from that thread and go off-topic, so I post this separately.

jbkbmz said:
They sound like the start of either allegories or fictional stories of our Gods to tell to our Children!

The very first few sentences could be,

The name of the Navy SEALs never made sense to me. "Sea, Land, and Air." That's "SLA", not "SEAL". Why would an abbreviator abbreviate such nonsense so nonsensically? Why would a namer name something to be incorrect so incorrectly? Maybe they were drunk or high on freudian cocaine. Whatever the reason...

I think it would be better to not mention my broken record of dissimilation, though! A bit later,

No-one quite knows why Lord SEA's name is all in capital letters...

I pronounce this particular abbreviation/word "see-ah" or "say-ah", rather than "sea", though. Similar to EA. Then later somewhere, the govern-mental anti-Human department blah, blah, blah, and

...Lord SEA exacted His fury upon the Navy SEALs in a rage not seen for at least 3 centuries... The last man who received Lord SEA's rage was the conjurer Magus Nicodemus. Nicodemus was a disgusting, dirty fellow; very materialistic and shallow. He would do anything for a penny - including using profanity in front of his own mother...

I have to use the number 3, of course!

Whatever!

S E A L .= Satan. Enki or Ea. Ahriman. Lucifer. Melek taus, Enki or Ea. Ahriman, Lucifer. = M E A L.
S E E = Satan, Enki, Ea S E A = Satan. Enki or Ea. Ahriman
I use this not only because I am 6 year old I Q, but just wondering if this and other names could be put together as their initials, and be used as codes, if that ever became necessary.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back