Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Arts & Crafts

Dahaarkan

Can we have a sticky thread for art stuff made by members?

It's kind of awkward having art threads scattered around, not to mention their works are less likely to be seen. Or maybe a subforum dedicated to various arts and crafts?

pls

A sticky thread would be neat. I would definitely join in as I'm too shy to make my own post for my own art lol. But what about the people who already have their own art posts? Like would they repost it on the hypothetical sticky thread or..?

I think there is a website where people post their SS art, but I don't quite remember what it was. Maybe one of the other members can direct you to it?

I think it would be a better way to showcase all kinds of art made by SS, and keep them up for others to see instead of being buried by future posts. It also keeps it all organized in one thread instead of having several threads clogging up the forums.

I guess they can just repost their stuff in the new thread?

I'm not sure if there's enough SS who make and want to share art to justify a whole subforum dedicated to art but that would be the best imo. A place not just for sharing art but also discussing it and helping one another improve, sharing tips and whatnot. Just a sticky thread may not be enough for this but that depends on how many people would actually add to it.

A subforum with sections for music, writing, visual art and crafts would be dope. But again I don't know if there's enough artists around to justify it's existence. Just a suggestion.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back