Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Retrograde planets

EasternFireLion666

Greetings everyone!

I have found an interesting video about retrograde planets and how astronomy explains this phenomenon as astronomy is essential for astrology and the two are basically symbionts. The case study is made for Mars https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK9ozJYELR8

At the end it says it was due to Copernicus who defined the heliocentric model that this phenomenon could be understood. My thoughts are that the ancients also knew about our Earth being a planet. The geocentric model was just one of the jew-tricks that failed eventually.

By the way: is there a way to find out if there are any retrograde planets in one's natal chart? I assume the hard way would be trying to make an approximate trajectory of all the planets using different dates for the natal chart on astro.com on a timescale of 4 maybe 5 months. I know that a Mars retrograde movement lasts for 2 months.

So basically in a 2 months interval on a chart/graphic you would see Mars changing dirrection? Or is this only relative to the earth and not other planets seen on the chart?

Is there an easier method to determine the retrogrades? Also what are other reliable astrology courses/videos that you would reccomend. The notions and definitions interest me the most as the effects are well explained in the book Azazel's astrology for Satanists.

Many thanks in advance ;)

Nvm the how to tell if retrograde question. Looks like I needed glasses to see the small r's on the chart lol.

Meanwhile found another great video https://youtu.be/1nVSzzYCAYk

If you want to quickly see what planets are currently retrograde and when they will retrograde or go direct, check out planetwatcher.com. When retro, the number (degree of sign next to the planet) is red. You can scroll ahead and through the past to see the planets.

Lydia said:
If you want to quickly see what planets are currently retrograde and when they will retrograde or go direct, check out planetwatcher.com. When retro, the number (degree of sign next to the planet) is red. You can scroll ahead and through the past to see the planets.

Ohhh, so for the 10/27 (today or yesterday, depending on when your read this)
Neptune, Uranus, Chiron and the Northnode are retrograde right now?

Zygisrko said:
Ohhh, so for the 10/27 (today or yesterday, depending on when your read this)
Neptune, Uranus, Chiron and the Northnode are retrograde right now?

Nodes are usually retrograde anyway, and ignore Chiron. But yes, you read it correctly.

I've checked the site. Thank you Lydia !

Lydia said:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back