Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Motivated and Pissed

Messenger88

I've been more involved with spiritual warfare lately and meditating on a daily basis.

Yesterday night the enemy decided to attack me with a nightmare and being annoying in my head. I couldn't sleep all night, I asked Father Satan for help because it got out of hand and the enemy left right away when I thought about Satan. I visualized his sigil and filled my room with blue Satanic Fire. Then I cleaned my aura & did my AOP.

With this enemy attack, it just makes me more motivated to fight them even more. I was pissed that they attacked me, but they are not getting away with it. I'll continue to fight for Satan and be involved. Fuck those fuckers, more RTR's to do now.

I promise to work to advance Satanism in every way that is available to me.

HAIL SATAN!!

I wouldn't be angry and drunk at the same time, nor drunk and doing meditations, either.

It's also not necessary to keep us updated with your own progress and works, but it's still nice to know. :)

FancyMancy said:
I wouldn't be angry and drunk at the same time, nor drunk and doing meditations, either.

It's also not necessary to keep us updated with your own progress and works, but it's still nice to know. :)

Yeah, it is nice to know. I just felt like posting this for some reason. Not sure why though, but oh well. At least I'm fighting for Satan. :)

Also, I'm not drunk or anything.

FancyMancy said:

I don't know if your trying to make an analogy here but he didn't say he was drunk in the post lol.
Noone should be drunk at all tbh. It leaves you defenseless.

@Messenger88
Fuck yeah! Thats the spirit!
Same shit happened to me before, left me so utterly pissed that morning, that I couldn't wait to do more RTRs!

FancyMancy said:

Nice one lad :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back