Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meditation Program ..

WinterHearth666

Hi everyone ! I want to ask .. is it alright if i do my sessions of hatha/kundalini like this ? : Hatha : At 11:30 | Kundalini : At 22:00 .
Then .. It is said to not let more than 24h pass between sessions . So i do my meditation 30 min earlier than the previous day each time . Is this alright ?
Ex : Day 1 : Hatha 11:30 | Kundalini 22:00
Day 2 : Hatha : 11:00 | Kundalini 21:30 ..

WinterHearth666 said:
Hi everyone ! I want to ask .. is it alright if i do my sessions of hatha/kundalini like this ? : Hatha : At 11:30 | Kundalini : At 22:00 .
Then .. It is said to not let more than 24h pass between sessions . So i do my meditation 30 min earlier than the previous day each time . Is this alright ?

You don't have to take thing too literal, just make a daily-routine (hatha at morning and kundalini at night) and you'll be fine, regardless if you do one of them earlier or later than the usual.

The 24h concept is so that your energies build up over time and not decay due to not meditating for a considerable time. so even if you meditate every 30h, you still will be fine, in my experience.

WinterHearth666 said:

You don't have to worry so much about this, as long as you do them everyday.
It's ok if more than 24 hours have gone by since you meditated, as long as you don't skip a day.

Malpirgi Zodinu said:
WinterHearth666 said:

You don't have to worry so much about this, as long as you do them everyday.
It's ok if more than 24 hours have gone by since you meditated, as long as you don't skip a day.

i would say that if sometimes you do skip a day if you are not able to do it, you have to do the double the next day, this doesnt count for squares (you should NEVER skip any days if you are doing a square)

AncientShadow666 said:
i would say that if sometimes you do skip a day if you are not able to do it, you have to do the double the next day

Interesting concept.. Never thought about it.

I think this will help a lot when I absolutely can't meditate someday. Thanks!

Coraxo said:
AncientShadow666 said:
i would say that if sometimes you do skip a day if you are not able to do it, you have to do the double the next day

Interesting concept.. Never thought about it.

I think this will help a lot when I absolutely can't meditate someday. Thanks!

this is ofcourse not for all workings, depends what are you doing, for example if you are doing some 40 day working, and something happens and you cant do it on that one day, so do it double for example once BEFORE your usual time when you are doing it, for example you are doing it in the evenings usualy, then just do the part you skipped in the morning, and then dont forgett your usual evening part... if you are doing something with chakras, i wouldnt skip any days really... if you really cant use some mantras, then take 5-10 min of your time to just breathe in the energy into the chakra if you have too much people around you or something which is maybe the reason why you cant do mantras, even if you are tired, 5 min of just doing it is better then doing nothing.... well as i said above this doesnt count for squares, since squares are serious when it comes to numbers and days, it is how it is, cant change it.... so basicly what im saying with this doing double the next day, works for me at least, but seriously, dont do like every second day only double meditations.... really, dont do that.... i dont want that anyone misunderstands me when it comes to this...

AncientShadow666 said:
this is ofcourse not for all workings, depends what are you doing, for example if you are doing some 40 day working, and something happens and you cant do it on that one day, so do it double for example once BEFORE your usual time when you are doing it, for example you are doing it in the evenings usualy, then just do the part you skipped in the morning, and then dont forgett your usual evening part... if you are doing something with chakras, i wouldnt skip any days really... if you really cant use some mantras, then take 5-10 min of your time to just breathe in the energy into the chakra if you have too much people around you or something which is maybe the reason why you cant do mantras, even if you are tired, 5 min of just doing it is better then doing nothing.... well as i said above this doesnt count for squares, since squares are serious when it comes to numbers and days, it is how it is, cant change it.... so basicly what im saying with this doing double the next day, works for me at least, but seriously, dont do like every second day only double meditations.... really, dont do that.... i dont want that anyone misunderstands me when it comes to this...

Of course! Already knew this.

Thanks for clearing though.

oh yes i would like to add something:

once again, you are around people who shouldnt exactly know what mantras are you using, so you are thinking to yourself: " damn, gotta skip this one again.." but... NO! here is another solution: what you can do is vibrate the mantra in your head... now let me explain i will give my best...
lets say you are using SURYAE and you must do the working but you cant get 15 min privacy to do it... so if you are doing your working properly already when you are normaly vibrating your mantra, then it can also work if you are doing it in your head ( i DO NOT say that you should do this all the time, only if you really have no other option or if you need to hide it from parents who wont understand a thing etc etc) so, while vibrating SURYAE (in this example) and lets asume you are doing your working with full concentration, then you will feel in your body how these vibration feel and from "where do they come from" inside of your body while vibrating SURYAE... so basicly, while doing it in your head, you are channeling these vibrations, and these can be felt indeed :D but as i said only if your concentration is good and you are doing your workings properly then it will work pretty good... sure it is a bit less effective, but it is still a "silent working" if you have no other option, better than not do it at all.... like this you can just shut down a bit among the people and concentrate, if someone asks you oohhh whats wrong? just say you are a bit tired and thinking about something, good strategy to have 15 min of peace to do your thing....

just wanted to share this, so maybe someone who doesnt know it yet will read it, instead of making just another topic on this :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back