Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Love Magic

Gamad

Hello, there is a specific scenario that i want to attract in my life, with a lover who is interested in me but there are certain obstacles between me and her currently. Any ideas on some love or sex magic that will bring forth the desired scenario faster in my life? To remove the obstacles?

1: google.com
2: love spell angelfire serpentis666 empire
3: enter
4: click

Gamad said:
Hello, there is a specific scenario that i want to attract in my life, with a lover who is interested in me but there are certain obstacles between me and her currently. Any ideas on some love or sex magic that will bring forth the desired scenario faster in my life? To remove the obstacles?

There are many ways, just raise energy and program it.
At some point, you're going to have to create these workings on your own.
I know you're new, but read everything on http://www.joyofsatan.org (this includes all the links...it may take you awhile, but the knowledge you'll possess after is priceless), and you'll be able to answer these questions by yourself.

For now, I'll give you a few hints...think about which chakra rules love, read up about this chakra on JOS, look up the Runes, and either use the Sanskrit mantras or the runes to raise energy, and program it. Also, energy from orgasm is very powerful. Just program it. SATANAS is a mantra that can be used for almost anything...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back