Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Seeking Advice

Hermes

Hello,

I am seeking advice in facing the enemy on a daily basis. I recently accepted a new job which is owned by and facilitated by Jews. They’re anti human, hateful, and try to confuse me with Jewish “magic”. I have been doing aura of protection meditations, cleaning chakras etc.

What else can I do to protect my well-being? Any advice would be great.

Thanks

Hermes said:
Hello,

I am seeking advice in facing the enemy on a daily basis. I recently accepted a new job which is owned by and facilitated by Jews. They’re anti human, hateful, and try to confuse me with Jewish “magic”. I have been doing aura of protection meditations, cleaning chakras etc.

What else can I do to protect my well-being? Any advice would be great.

Thanks

You could program your aura to "confuse" them.

p.s. Feel free to replace "confuse" with whatever else you like... ;)

After yoga or breathing exercises, program your aura to be immune to outside influences. Just affirm it 20 times or so, I had success with this in the past.

Something like "I am eternally immune to negative enemy influences in every way".

Lydia said:
After yoga or breathing exercises, program your aura to be immune to outside influences. Just affirm it 20 times or so, I had success with this in the past.

Something like "I am eternally immune to negative enemy influences in every way".

That's awesome. I'll definitely try this out.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back