Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Overcoming failure

HailVictory88

How does one-if it is possible-overcome years of failure at various things in life? It seems like many people are just bound by fate to be failures, and that overcoming consistent failure is almost impossible. Is it ever acceptable to commit suicide and hope that one is born into a better fate, if failure seems inevitable?

Failure is inevitable only if you allow it to be. Being a dedicated Spiritual Satanist - i.e. having performed the dedication ritual and meaning it and caring about your Race and Humans and other Friendlies to us and Satan and Our Cause - means you are connected with a lot of help. If you were to empower your Solar Chakra, to not be lazy (in perhaps over-simplified terms), then that will help you be more determined and bothered, etc. Using Runes can do many different things, depending on the Rune; likewise, using SATANAS can be used for practically anything. I'd like to know if there is anything which has a possibility in Physicality that SATANAS can't do. Sexual orgasm energy is also very powerful. Visualisation is very helpful. Colours, specific to tasks/goals, are also helpful, as are mudras (hand gestures)...

Committing suicide is saying you give up and want to be a failure. Some non-God/Goddess SSs might sympathise with you and be drawn-in to a low, depressive, misery-loves-company situation with you (because like attracts like; energy attracts energy), but Those who know a heck of a lot more might not be very impressed. They're not mean, uncaring Gods & Goddesses, but you have the knowledge, and choosing to not use it is telling Satan and the Daemons/Daemonesses where to stick it. - Is that wise? You don't want to regret it sorely, I don't think.

On the other hand, you are an individual, and you can do more or less whatever the frick you want - the knowledge is still there for you, regardless; however, if you commit suicide, then that means the chances are that you did in your previous life - perhaps in numerous lives - and therefore means you haven't been empowering and advancing yourself...which means you've been degrading and becoming more and more shitter and shitter...which means Nature will off you; rather, you will off you; Nature doesn't care. Survival of the Fittest is as Survival of the Fittest does.

"Hope" is nothing. It's a false thing, which is a proxy for not being responsible, but rather relying on whatever will be will be, the future's not ours to see, que sera, sera. Hope is a veil, a cataract. It's a blinding into carelessness, 'mopeness', thinking that a big j00y bearded thing in the sky with a pink faerie tutu on will descend from fantasticality into manifest reality and save you from your miserly lifestyle. You have to make things happen; there are no "miracles". "Hope" is a synonym for "miracle". A jew-on-a-stick doesn't exist.

A reason people - or sheeple - are doomed to failure is...to use the cop-out...because of the j00. This reality is governed by the number 3 (creation and destruction) and double-3, and 6 (hard work and labour). Double-three and six are different; for 3 and double-3 - more repetitions of a number, using its multiples, creates more manifestation; for 6 - we have to repeat the same old mundane j00 shit day in, day out. Those who are destined to fail, through some, little, or no fault of their own, are without.

If this is about yourself, contradictorial "HailVictory88", then commit suicide. I won't be sad for you, but your family and friends will be, I bet. If it is not about yourself, HailVictory88, then I hope I raised some good points for consideration and discussion.

HailVictory88 said:
It seems like many people are just bound by fate to be failures, and that overcoming consistent failure is almost impossible.
Yes, that seems to be the case because the jews are constantly working against us, if i recall correctly HP-Maxine explained that they have thought forms and such to make our advancement very difficult, however it is not impossible.

Take your failures as a learning experience.

The whole born into a better fate thing doesn't work, from my research that is, i did contemplate sucide a lot before becoming an SS, an even did an attempt at it, after becoming SS i looked up as much as i can on reincarnation and such.

However from what I've learned, problems left unresolved only get worse, as the karma from this life carries over to the next, as it is seen in the natal chart.
which is why you should take your failures and use it as an learning experience, also I've noticed that observing others as well as their failures helps.

HP-Cobra also spoke about this, in one of recent post on the e-groups, i think he explains it better than i do.
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoyofSatan666/conversations/messages/189361

HailVictory88 said:
How does one-if it is possible-overcome years of failure at various things in life?
Constant and Consistent meditation will help you get rid of you negative aspects and put you on a higher level.

Also in regards to failures and such, i assume this is the outcome of some negative or unfortunate event?
If so i think this Quote from the SWarfare-training manual should help elucidate.

There is a positive and negative side to all things to keep them in balance --
to keep the Universe going. There are awful and terrible things that must happen, destructive deathly things, and there are good and miraculous things that must happen full of life and creative construction. It seems this would come to each randomly and it seems thus it should continue this way for eternity. This is not true. And this is the essence of Who I Am.

The world is to evolve out of this. There is always another way to do a thing. That way is far away. But it is still a possible way. Destruction and terror will not always be the other way. But until the time comes when destruction and terror are removed the world you must work how the world works. Until that time, that will come in time, this is Me -- a Perfect Balance. This is necessary. Destruction and creation.

Since the time is not yet, and you are in the time that is not yet, destruction and creation are in your hands as they are Mine. Do not be afraid to do these things. Until the time comes where these things have found more peaceable means you must keep the earth in balance. Do not be afraid to destroy. Do not be afraid to create. LISTEN to Me. Create with all of your being. Destroy with all of your being. You will not be more created by creating any more than you will be destroyed by destroying. Are you more created now? Are you here or are you destroyed? You are here. You will be here as long as I am here and that is forever. Listen to what I tell you. If I tell you to create -- do it. And do it with perfection and pleasure. And if I tell you to destroy, do it. Do not hesitate. Destroy with all of your might and pleasure; yes, I tell you to delight in what you have destroyed.

-Satan/Lucifer

It has to do with karma from your past lives. You can do MUNAKA workings to help you get rid of negative karma on your soul.
Suicide will only make things worse. You'll still have the same problems you have now, if not more. Don't give up! Keep meditating!

Thoughts of suicide and such are from the enemy. DON'T give into them! That's how I personally got over feeling like that. And now when those thoughts creep up, I know they're from an enemy and I can tune them out. You're only a failure if you give up completely, but you're a Spiritual Satanist! You can overcome these things with the right workings and knowledge.

Years of negative thinking really came back to bite me in the ass as of late. You are what you think, especially when you grow stronger. Don't let yourself think so negatively. Be positive and confident. That's the advice I received.

One can always overcome what ever is happening to you in life. Unless you are being torchered or something as horrible then suicide is not an option there is always a way to over come. A way to over come failure is meditation. With meditation one can cancel out past life karma and over come bad planets both which can contribute to your failures. you may have heard of this before but failures are great learning tools cause without them we don't know how to get better at things (how else do you learn?)
Just try to see each failure as another step to learning. Also while your still human your going to fail at something and chances are it might be several times. Though gods can have some trouble its not as bad as humans.

If you want to talk just shoot me an email. Hope this helps. :mrgreen:

Hail Satan

I admit this is something I kept inside myself for all my life and even now as a 4 month old Satanist I still feel the same. I just hope I can finally get in contact with Father or a Demon so I can get an advice on how to pull myself up.

Well if you started this topic and I responded then here goes my frustrations: I am 25 YO and never had a real relationship. I am well educated, physically fit, relatively good looking, compasionate, have a good job and have a great sense of humor. I also did a few significant acts of courage in my life (I can brag a little since my identity is anonymous heh :) ). All this and still nothing. I live in a white country where women totally lack energy, enthusiasm, courage and whenever you invite one outside, even in a group not just as a date they are always too tired, too busy or just say a big loud NO with no justification, just as a child. BUT, still I see lots of other people that break down this barrier and build families. I am a Satanist, I did magik for this problem, I also did intense aura programming for this matter and still I fail, while they as atheists or xtians succed whithout much effort. Some would say the classical "women are attracted to douchebags"... Ok, but some of them are really thin and ugly so we cannot use the "douchebags are hot" excuse here. Right now at this specific point in my life, poeple can say a lot of theory and advices BUT it still feels like I am some sort of slave that must not raise above his conditon and that I live in a country of gods or some sort of superior human beings. I don't think it is normal to make such titanic efforts to build a relationship/family, this should be easy and natural.

Another topic is (and I am a bit embarrased to say it), I still feel like an atheist sometimes and I think I understand others. It is so difficult to get in contact with a demon :( ... I performed a lot of energy work and even had some white light flashes in my brain when doing 3rd eye and breathing exercises. Maybe the pineal gland has some improovements right now I hope. Also I did intense RTR's because I am dedicated to the cause. But still I had not yet come to see, feel or hear any demon. I went trough being a xtian (young age), atheist, then new ager, then xtian again for 1.5 years (this was the turning point when I studied the Bible so much that eventualy I started to understand and got disgusted) and finally SS. But still I had very small manifestations that could have been either the work/help of an invisible entity or my own work or just chance. Nothing 100% clear. It is shameful when I say that "I agree with every principle on JoS, but haven't really met the demons". I cannot be an atheist because there are other proofs that demons and angels and othe entities exist and I even have a small confirmation from a friend, but the world's interaction with those entities is about 0.03% or something like that.

A great part of the problem is that my aura has some powerful negative energies from childhood (since thoughts are bioenergy then they create the aura). In my childhood I was always thought to swallow any abuse, to not protes, that I am inferior and others are always better. Sometimes I was getting sick of it and tried to say something or do something. The result was an imediate PUT DOWN of the rebellion: combating a parent when he wans't right -> BOOM grounded, fighting back agains a bully -> BOOM I was the abuser and was supposed to turn the other cheek and ignore them (hard to ignore them when they come after you), further fighting against a bully -> BOOM got mysel beaten very bad and became fearful. Anyway whatever I did different, it was wrong and mean of me.

Recently I lost my pet cat after he had a kidney failure. I read on the JoS how a HP did a lot of healing on his pet and saved him. I raised my energies and did the same on the hours of venus, mercury, sun and jupiter. I also did a standard ritual and a few simple prayers. He had a few sparks of energy then I started to feel some pain in my kidneys as well and stopped. Then I went with him at a veterinary hospital and two days later had to perform euthanasia as he was only living on medical devices and his kidneys were not healing. The parameters were only slightly improoved by medicine, but the body on it's own was not doing it's job anymore. I was hoping to at least get a word from a demon and tell me where I am doing wrong, or why I am stupid or why this time I must let go. I know they are not here to do our bidding, but since I feels so alone I would at least want to hear their voice or feel their touch.

The human soul craves for affection. The jews know how to fuck this up in subtle ways.

After all those years of failure and frustratin is very hard for me to have patience. I am a Leo and we react bad often when the rebellion is put down. I feel like Czeckoslovakia in '68 sometimes and the life is the USSR.

Given my hatred and frustration and a bit of pride too I can only just continue the fight and wait for results. Even if I have to die trying. If this fucking world wants to bring me down I will stand up and spit in it's eyes as I get executed!

Something that I think for myself is that we should do everything possible, even if we are somehow cursed to fail all the time, to fight and not commit suicide. I think suicide should only be used as a last measure if you are about to be interogated in a brutal way.

Stop fighting when you are dead!

We're spiritual satanists bro, we can turn fate on its heels and spin it around to wherever we like it.
So only your negative attitude is whats holding you back from success at this point.

Hitler didn't succeed in the Coup de tat and went to jail for it. Did that hold him back from attempting once more to taking control away from the Jews? No! It did not!.

Every failure is a lesson to be learned.
Just like losing a fight, it isn't the end of the world.
The next one could be 10x better if you learned from the mistakes you made.
Which is pretty much why learning History is a valuable asset, since you can make better decisions from what occurred back then.

Work on improving things over time. Try to pick the worst thing and focus on that.
Suicide will not improve your fate/karma.
Strategically speaking it's also very bad, it will cause increased resources demands on our side wile diminishing the fighting potential. Basically this is trading a functional warrior for a future newborn that will have forgotten about satanism, not good at all. The Gods will have to babysit you for years before you can realize who you are supposed to be.

Esternfire666..i'm a satanist for like a year or a little bit more and my life as never been much better, i basicaly resolved the biggest problem of my life wich was my shitty father thank to magic and Satan of course, my life is not maybe beautiful in every way but now i know that with time and magic it Will be, you have to understand that you are only a satanist of for month if you were so powerfull that in only 4 month of meditation all your problem vanished than you didn't had those problem to begin with because if someone has a powerfull soul usualy their life is good..i kindy feel that i'm "gratiful" that i had such a shitty life becouse thats why i becomed a satanist, i'm going to give to you this really good guide on How obliterate your Saturn(aka all your problem) by Lydia https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92&hilit=Saturn#p331 and sometime when you are a beginner you just make mistake so you can post here on the forum what problem you want to resolve and what meditations you do so we can help you. Good luck with everything!

Hail Satan!

Thank you all for your replies. I know I often sound like a bitch when I post, I try to be strong but I do find a lot of parts of my life very frustrating currently. I am getting back to a consistent meditation program which I hope will help. I have made some progress, just not as much as I hoped. Thanks again :)

I'm sorry to hear about your cat, EasternFireLion666, remember that animals do have souls and the Gods watch out for the souls of our pets.

I Guess Karma from Past Lifetimes,Bad Planets,works From the Enemy & even Not giving your All in Studying,Meditating and Practising what you learn from JOS & its Resources can make you feel like a worthless piece of shit.Take your time,be Honest with yourself,Talk to Father Satan,Establish a one on one Relationship with Him.Let Him know your Fears,your Hearts Desires and also your expectations.Above all,don't be so hard on yourself,acknowledge yourslf when you achieve somethin you couldnt when you were without.And Remember,by working Hard,its your own Soul you save.
Dark Blessings.
Hail Father Satan!

@HailVictory: You've been posting more and more posts like this as of late, but have you actually tried doing anything about it? Like that working I recommended, or other workings that I believe others have suggested? Posting about it yet again is not going to do anything. You need to take control and do workings to fix yourself.

And yoga? Do you do yoga? I'm not talking about 10 minutes a day once a day, I'm talking 3 sessions daily. This will do wonders. Hatha, KY spinal series, 5 tibetans, Sun salutations... go hard, and fix yourself, come out a champion warrior.

It really is that simple, but you're not doing these are you? Or you would be seeing the difference already. It's been months since you've gotten suggestions before.

Thank you Luis for the encouragement and for the Saturn work guide. I really apreciate ;)

luis said:
Esternfire666..i'm a satanist for like a year or a little bit more and my life as never been much better, i basicaly resolved the biggest problem of my life wich was my shitty father thank to magic and Satan of course, my life is not maybe beautiful in every way but now i know that with time and magic it Will be, you have to understand that you are only a satanist of for month if you were so powerfull that in only 4 month of meditation all your problem vanished than you didn't had those problem to begin with because if someone has a powerfull soul usualy their life is good..i kindy feel that i'm "gratiful" that i had such a shitty life becouse thats why i becomed a satanist, i'm going to give to you this really good guide on How obliterate your Saturn(aka all your problem) by Lydia https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92&hilit=Saturn#p331 and sometime when you are a beginner you just make mistake so you can post here on the forum what problem you want to resolve and what meditations you do so we can help you. Good luck with everything!

Hail Satan!

luis said:
if someone has a powerfull soul usualy their life is good.
From years of speaking with fellow SS after doing their charts, this is very inaccurate.

Strong souls often have very bad lives, because their souls have collected much negative karma and their strong soul attracts it even more. And I've noticed many weak souls who have had easy lives, due to no negative karma, among other factors.

If someone has a strong soul, they can make their life good, with the correct knowledge and guidance from our Gods.

Lydia-I did a 40-day working to improve my focus which didn't seem to do much, probably because at the time my focus was so shitty that doing the working was a bit premature. I've been trying to fix my focus over the past couple of years with just simple void meditation, and it has improved from being very horrible to being somewhat tolerable, at some point I may do another working when I'm ready. A formal working right now doesn't seem to make sense until I become more powerful.

I have found Yoga to be somewhat helpful, although I have trouble doing it without pain. I've noticed it increasing my bioelectricity.

I think a lot of people here overestimate people's ability to change. Change is possible, sure, but a toad cannot turn himself into a frog, and a far greater gap exists between superior and inferior humans than between toads and frogs.

Lydia said:
luis said:
if someone has a powerfull soul usualy their life is good.
From years of speaking with fellow SS after doing their charts, this is very inaccurate.

Strong souls often have very bad lives, because their souls have collected much negative karma and their strong soul attracts it even more. And I've noticed many weak souls who have had easy lives, due to no negative karma, among other factors.

If someone has a strong soul, they can make their life good, with the correct knowledge and guidance from our Gods.

Thats actualy surprising but It make sense, thanks for clarifying my error.

ok firstly i wanna say something before i forgett it... here are people who are SS FOR YEARS and are just starting to open up their astral sight which leads to actually see demons, or open up their astral hearing which leads to hearing demons...that means, it is a shitload of work on your chakras, not one chakra, but CHAKRAS... be patient, it will happen... another thing that no one said it yet, all of us are on different level, which means for example that one person will master something in 2 years, while other needs 20 years, it depends on the past lives, on your spiritual development, on your understand, the planets aswell etc., so if you have done anything spiritual in your past lives then it will be easier in this one.... if you have done little (in my case from what i could see in my past lives) it will take longer, but it is how it is, and if i dont reach magnum opus in this life, it will be easier in the next because i have done something in this one and in the last one, i mean i have done enough in my past life to actually notice things which happened to me which are of spiritual nature to actually even come to satanism to find the explanations of what is happening...

now look i will share my life story aswell but i will not whine about it i do not even regret anything that happened, i understand WHY it happened... now listen:

i come from a strong christian place, even worse, small town with primitive people who are obsessed with christianity and almost everyone is wrong in the head... i discovered in the early age a was a homosexual, shortly after i was the only girl in my town who became a metalhead, even worse, i was always manly like and barely feminine (at least in my early age, today is a bit different), so yeah you have a lesbian satanic looking manly girl in a small christian town... you can imagine the attention... so i was beaten through one whole school year EVERY DAY in the school and on the streets, by the groups of people, men, women, both, different age, didnt matter, i was beaten daily, no one even rushed to help me i mean it was even in the center of a town they watched me, a girl, being harrassed and punched by 6 boys, you think someone rushed to help me? no... for some time i was even a target for priests, because from where i come from since its a small town, the religious "education" is done in the church with priests, sooo we had the subject HOMOSEXUALITY and priest said full of anger: DOES ANY OF YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO IS LIKE THAT???!!!...EVERYONE in the room pointed out on me, so yeah then i had a church full of priests to deal with... then my parents found it i was a homo, they didnt talked with me for months, then in that time i met my ex-girlfriend, who was normal in the beginning, shortly after i had to move to another country, thought my troubles were gonna stop, but latery when i became SS my ex-gf was severely attacked by the enemy like completely consumed and through her (she was also dedicated but seriously i have no idea what happened to her......) they tried to make me commit suicide, until i reached the point where i only had 2 ways: kill myself OR rise as a new being... so i chosed the obvious answer, and trust me, there is NO ONE today that could fuck with me (excuse my language) i became so strong in my personality, so no one is able to manipulate me, i have no weak spots (except that the aryan race goes down, which is my biggest and only fear), so basicly people called ME to help them, to talk to them, to put them to a right way, i may not have many friends, but those who i do appreciate me for who i am and they see it, my troubles are GONE....

i read here daily how people have troubles and sure, troubles do vary, some have more strenght to deal with it, some less, some need more time to understand certain things, some less, its all fine, also about love... many ask like every 4-5 days to have succubus, or to attraced the perfect soulmate for them, or to start doing several love/sex workings....love is strong emotion, yes, but many still do not understand it fully and most probably rush into some things, and as we know it, enemy does controll the people through love, by that i mean that people who rush into these workings, probably end up at some point having sex with the enemy or just feel sooooo lonely and start living in a fantasy, or some desire the love so much they think they are gonna die if they dont find the love of their life in the next few days... i know we all must procreate etc etc etc, but (this is my opinion) i really think that many didnt even thought about the real meaning of love, the same goes for existence, many struggle to find the meaning, but once you find it, and you know it is true, no matter how many steps you have ahead of you to even reach the top, the thing is you have to keep going,and many even give up just after a few first steps, just looking HIIIGGGHH up and saying "ohhh this is too high for such a goal i will NEVER make it", instead of looking where the next step is which you have to make and concentrate on going foward step by step, and by doing so you will reach the goal eventually ( im talking about magnum opus and spiritual development in general) which makes you better than everyone else because you are at least going foward and not looking back, i have met soooo many people in my life, and i introduced so many to spiritual satanism, and yet many are too scared of it... all of them say they want simple life and all this sounds too complicated, they will never be so patient with themselves to actually reach something... sad i know but what else to do? i can only keep going my way and eventuely reach that spiritual level to be able to prove them that some things are real (stuff like levitation, pyrokinesis etc) and just hope it will not be too late for them...

yeah i said now shitload of stuff i know i know im sorry, but i want to say is that you should learn to appreciate that you have found out about SS and decided to be part of it, then BE part of it, do not talk that you are weak or worthless and bla bla, see the bigger picture, make yourself strong, and yes, i have a friend like you who is a good looking, muscular, a wonderfull gentlemen, he couldnt even kill an ant without regretting it and he also never had a relationship and women to who he has spoken to also said: uuu i already have a boyfriend and bla bla so no worries here, it will come with the time when you are ready, someone said it on the old forum, that your true love (or even more of them if you are polygamous), will come only then when you are going into the direction of perfection and when you can present yourself to this person in your most perfect light, instead of now at this moment while you still struggle with many problems which you need to handle... so if this person would see you in this state, she would probably go away ( not trying to offend or anything)... take your time, study the JOS, meditate, to magick, do rtr, do not overdo yourself, do your own research on things, learn stuff from the JOS library, read stuff from nazi archive, try to understand who you are and do your mission as SS, you cannot turn from it, being SS is forever, you did your dedication, it is FOREVER, work on you to become what you want to become... there will always be times in the life which will be bad, but it depends on you how YOU will deal with it, which makes it less bad or not bad at all if you know what to do...

alright i talked too much again, i hoped i didnt put too much stuff in the soup and actually made any sense :lol:

To all my satanist pleas I need a direction, since 2012 I dedicated my soul to FATHER SATAN" till now no one to direct me on what to do or where to start and it's very bad that falls god xian has taken over my emvironment and every have been corrupted by nonsense messages (bible) and no suitable environment to cumens ritual as I never be on my residents, pleas I need help from my fellow Satanism,

Your story was very touching Ancient Shadow and you are absolutely right.

By the way concerning demonstrating things to people I just had the idea to circulate energy between hands (like in the hand chakra meditation) and tell them to put their hand in between so they can feel the current.

Neoma Isadora said:
Your story was very touching Ancient Shadow and you are absolutely right.

By the way concerning demonstrating things to people I just had the idea to circulate energy between hands (like in the hand chakra meditation) and tell them to put their hand in between so they can feel the current.

:eek: i almost forgot about this! yes ive done that to 2 people, and they were like this, both of them: :shock: :shock: buuuutt.....since all of my friends are in the "science mode" (yop, its my job...), kinda hard to let those people believe in something spiritual since they want for everything scientific proof, sure, we all try to explain to ourselves how could we even explain something like this in scientific way, and sure, many things can be explained and ARE already explained, but trust me when i say that these people will only believe it if you start flying around them and make flames out of nowhere, and make do telekinesis on 1000000 stuff at once.... that is why it is REALLYYYY difficult for me to even bring someone of my friends to spirituality :lol: they just....limit theirselves to the material world.... i mean i am currently having a good friend who is basicly KILLING himself from the inside because of this... he wants scientific proof like not just any proof but he needs like 101% solid proof of it, nothing is good, he trusts no one and barely to any sources, and when he does, those are mostly the really wrong ones, and he does want to be spiritual he even tried but i mean, it is almost impossible for him to even do aura cleaning.... i mean it is SOOOOOOOOOOO SIMPLE and no, he just doesnt get it.... he even keeps limiting himself that these meditations have some rules he must follow and basicly he is killing himself with questions which doesnt even belong there... and from his behaviour and because i know him well enough, i can even say this friend of mine is definitely living for the first time on this planet....

SAVIOR EKPENYONG said:
To all my satanist pleas I need a direction, since 2012 I dedicated my soul to FATHER SATAN" till now no one to direct me on what to do or where to start and it's very bad that falls god xian has taken over my emvironment and every have been corrupted by nonsense messages (bible) and no suitable environment to cumens ritual as I never be on my residents, pleas I need help from my fellow Satanism,

1. if you didnt do it already, do the dedication ritual
2. take your time to read stuff on the JOS page aswell as in the JOS library
3. you have 2 programs which you can start as the beginner
a) spiritual warfare program (which i recomend because of 1 month void meditations which lead to better relaxation and concentration) http://web.archive.org/web/201602141421 ... y_666.html
b) 40 day programm (in those 40 days you will already start opening the chakras and do yoga)---> even if you start with the spiritual warfare programm, add yoga on the second month of training http://web.archive.org/web/201606192253 ... 40_day.pdf
4. many meditations are not in these programs so take your time and read through the rest of the meditations and go by the feeling when you whish to try something out and you see it does you good and its not too much then just do it http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html
5. magick wont do much in the beginning as you firstly need to grow a little when it comes to your energies and your spiritual advancement, but there will be many times when you will need magick, so read through this page to see what is there and keep your eyes open here on forum because daily there are people who ask about certain workings and how to do this and that http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... agick.html
6. if you whish to do certain rituals or take part in certain celebrations here is the link http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Rites.html
7. lets say after a month or two of meditating, you should take parts in RTRs (reverse torah rituals) to fight the enemy and make the world a better place, informations about RTR are everywhere on the forum and the JOS library section
8. if you whish to become closer with the gods, you should meditate on the satans sigil or any other demons sigil and concentrate on their energies, over time, even if you are still not able to see them, you will definitely be able to feel their energies when they are near you

HailVictory88 said:
Lydia-I did a 40-day working to improve my focus which didn't seem to do much, probably because at the time my focus was so shitty that doing the working was a bit premature. I've been trying to fix my focus over the past couple of years with just simple void meditation, and it has improved from being very horrible to being somewhat tolerable, at some point I may do another working when I'm ready.
[...]
I think a lot of people here overestimate people's ability to change. Change is possible, sure, but a toad cannot turn himself into a frog, and a far greater gap exists between superior and inferior humans than between toads and frogs.

Part of the reason why I'm a bit hard on my fellow SS Comrades, is because I have had failures in my life, and I want to do anything to help others prevent more mistakes. I'm also very hard on myself, not in the negative sense like beating myself up over anything, but I always have workings on the go.

Don't do a working for focus, just keep doing void, and variations of void (void on objects, on music, and so on, just observe without thinking). Not everything needs a working, sometime just training will do the job.

Well to be fair I used to contemplate the same thing, but you know, how does it make you feel knowing you wont be able to fight to change the world in a most crucial time?

Ive always told myself id give my life for someone "better" then me.

Well now I wont even give my life for myself, Its our responsibility to fight this war, noone else is gonna do this for us..

Even if you off yourselve, its my understanding you will most likely come back, same problems, maybe even more from this life.. and what are the chances you find Satan next time around?

I dont know much, but I know enough to know I dont have the "right" to commit suicide, We have responsibilities..

Lydia-I actually appreciate your direct, no-nonsense approach. In the past I've struggled with laziness and apathy and am trying to be stricter with myself (in a positive sense, not a Xian sense.) I have noticed some improvement with this mindset.

Your advice on focus is right, I've found that just tuning into my breath and focusing on that is easier for me than trying to void on a flame or other specific point, at least for now. I have worked out a routine that I will be trying to fix my problems, so thanks to everyone for their advice, now I just need to be consistent in applying it.

i respect people who are a bit harder, because it makes me think and i know i can learn more from such people, i mean i was sooo...squishy before, but to become harder myself i need also people who are already harder in the personality than i am, who can direct me, because really... i sometimes act like a little child, but when someones just "slaps me" and says what to do and to get down a bit then its good :lol:

AncientShadow666 said:
i respect people who are a bit harder, because it makes me think and i know i can learn more from such people, i mean i was sooo...squishy before, but to become harder myself i need also people who are already harder in the personality than i am, who can direct me, because really... i sometimes act like a little child, but when someones just "slaps me" and says what to do and to get down a bit then its good :lol:
bear hugs AncientShadow666 Let's see you squirm your way out of this, then! :twisted:

In the film, "The Matrix", Neo is asked whether he believes in fate. And he says no because he doesn't like to feel like he's not in control. We have reason and purpose to live. Others are bored and can sink into self destruction. So long as we do our important work and work on improveing things we will see results

FancyMancy said:
AncientShadow666 said:
bear hugs AncientShadow666 Let's see you squirm your way out of this, then! :twisted:

my eyes would pop out :lol: :lol: :lol:

AncientShadow666 said:
FancyMancy said:
AncientShadow666 said:

Well, it is nearly Hallowe'en. ;-) I think we both should give

HailVictory88 said:

a nice, big bearhug.

FancyMancy said:
AncientShadow666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Well, it is nearly Hallowe'en. ;-) I think we both should give

HailVictory88 said:

a nice, big bearhug.

i have nothing against bearhugs ahahahhaha those are my favourite :lol: :lol: :lol:

My 2 cents on this topic.
We daily perform RTRs but the jews are still there. Do we fail every day? No! We are building our success step by step, overcoming the obstacle (enemy ammassed Energies) as the enemy is every day weaker.

If you feel not motivated and think about suicide, it is both the enemy playing with your mind that possibly your Energies that are depleted as you consumed them in a big effort being it Spiritual or material.

Just recharging a bit your Energy, your Soul and Chakras, psyche and mood, might give you a boost to break any resistance in a later moment.

Uranus might help if transiting to your planets to get rid of obsatacles.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back