The Tibet Rainbow Body Is Not The Magnum Opus

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

HP Mageson666

The Tibet Rainbow Body Is Not The Magnum Opus

Postby HP Mageson666 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:20 pm

Tibet Rainbow Body Is Not The Magnum Opus

The main bodes are the physical body, astral body, soul and they are connected by the energy or prana body. When a person dies the astral body releases forever from the physical body and it gets a major pranic dump of energy from the releasing energy contained in the physical body that causes the person to become fully conscious on the astral plane. The astral body houses the soul which houses the mental and emotional body. After awhile the astral body dissipates like the physical body. And the soul is then reincarnated into a new body. Upon birth the Vaishnava Shakti kicks in and the old personality is walled off into the unconscious mind were the memories of past lives are stored. And the person has to start over again with amnesia. They are Yogic practices that overcome this and the personality remains intact in the new body. They are also practices which allow the person to take a new body at will and skip the womb process.

In Hinduism it was only the bodies of Sadhu's and high level Guru's that were put in tombs not average people they were and still are cremated. The reason for this the Guru's can form a stronger astral body from drawing out the energies of the physical body and its elements they developed from their practices and transmuting them into the astral body. This process takes several days or longer. This allows them to create a astral body that can last longer and some say forever.

This is what the rainbow body is in Tibet the Guru will die and be wrapped into a cloth and from here for around a week or longer the physical body dissolves totally. While this happens there are many astral phenomena going on. The Guru is able to fully dissolve the physical body to transmute it into energy for the astral body. After this the Guru then appears to many of the students from the astral plane in the dream state.

This rainbow body is not the Magnum Opus. Its just making the astral body more powerful. The Tibetans mention there are two Rainbow bodies. The lesser one that was just mentioned and the proper one which is making the physical body immortal and united with the astral and soul bodies by the pranic body as one radiant force. This illuminates the emotional and mental body as well. The five bodies united.

This proper and top level is called the Golden Buddha Body and in general the solar body. This is because the purpose of the magnum opus is to transmute all the chakra's and elements to gold. This process is also based on opening all the nadis to achieve the full flowing of the pranic energy though all bodies. Gold the sun is the highest level of energy conduction and transmutation of pranic energy into vital energy. This is what the solar chakra rules in Yoga. This is also the goal of Yoga in Hinduism to perfect the physical body into the immortal physical body and unite it with the other bodies, same in Egypt.

Source
Merging With Siva: Hinduism's Contemporary Metaphysics Satguru Sivaya Subramuniyaswam
The Alchemical Body, White

Aquarius

Re: The Tibet Rainbow Body Is Not The Magnum Opus

Postby Aquarius » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:58 pm

excellent sermon.

BlackCherokeeChi

Postby BlackCherokeeChi » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:12 pm

There is multiple replies to this topic but first I would like to address the crystalization process known through Qigong as you would continuously circulate the energies of the body, mixing and keep form of the body which from reading takes time (dependent on what and how your doing it). This also suggest more truth to 'high energy matter' which relates more to the physical body and the transmutation of energy that exsist within the physical body that when renewed (reborn) keeps our cells and form intact and functioning (immortality- body never withers). And on the spiritual on the outside, this would be a thoughtform, but I'm regards to our soul, this crystalization is the condensing and circulation of energy to keep the self intact.

Falun Gong mentions the GONG pillar which to means comes to represents the elements of the soul from the remarks of going beyond the elements and raising yourself high, would be a refining process of the elements themselves through the movements. The mention of the One body as exclaimed (if there is not any missing information) would be drawn together by mind alone.

Going to reply later. Also,re animation, more than possible from your post.

BlackCherokeeChi

Postby BlackCherokeeChi » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:47 pm

Just to say something. We are the GRANDEST FLUCKING TEAM EVER!!!!

HAUL SATAN!!!!

SatansMan

Postby SatansMan » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:57 pm

Another magnificent post!

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:04 pm

Fascinating! I have a question. Does knowing more about how things work empower our Yogic practices?

ETERNAL_LIFE_666

Postby ETERNAL_LIFE_666 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:04 pm

So this Rainbow Body was also the purpose of mummification in Egypt and the burial rites associated with mummification in Egypt as well?

ASQV13886662080

Postby ASQV13886662080 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:18 pm

First, I want to give you a spiritual hug as this completely united important junctions Ive read in the past years, between what happens with mummification in Egypt, and how powerful beings through spiritual means could transmit material by configuring it to a higher dimensional energy equivalent then returning it to its material state.

Im still trying to remember where I read about these things, it may have been something in the Yahoo files or something I found elsewhere, but three key things I remember were how spirits in a seance would use ectoplasm or minute amounts of material energy from surrounding beings in order to form an avatar to interact with the people, one such instance a seal or sea lion which was taken care of by a zoo keeper when it was sick in life randomly interrupted the seance and greeted him, snuggling him until it vanish, and the third how a crystal was partially transmitted but came out incomplete with the spirit expressing exhaustion over the feat.

As to the animal part, I believe mentions were made in the same reading material about how in the Caribbean or Hawaii large predatory animals could come out of the blue to attack people for brief moments, which is likely all related to how poltergeists and other configurations of haunting occur if by the being rather than its latent thought forms.
The path of Sanatana Dharma is not with vice, but with balanced adaptation. Acknowledge your true self and natural law will sort the rest out.

HAIL SANAT KUMARA & THE DAEMON MAHA SIDDAH DEVA!!!!!

luis

Postby luis » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:55 pm

thunder phoenix 666 wrote:Does energy flow out of the body through the nadis? I've been told by demons that I just need to open my nadis at this point instead of working on my chakras.
They said that energy is made in the chakras and escapes the body through the nadis and that my only problem is that my nadis are closed.
If so how does one open the nadis?

I'm sure that even working on the chakras open the nadis, so i can't think why they said that...are you sure they are the God's that you are talking with? A lot of time enemy (grey, enemy nordic etc...) impersonate our God's and give crappy advice, so be careful.
For example all the nadis (or most of them i don't remember) are connected to the solar chakra and empowering it empower those nadis and so empower all your soul, this is one of the reason that is the most important chakra (other than is the 'grail' that holds the ambrosia from the pineal gland that make us Immortal) and other chakras too are connected to some nadi, so empowering the chakras empower the nadis and opens them. This is what i think, maybe wait for a HP if you want to know more.

StraitShot47

Postby StraitShot47 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:04 pm

thunder phoenix 666 wrote:Does energy flow out of the body through the nadis? I've been told by demons that I just need to open my nadis at this point instead of working on my chakras.
They said that energy is made in the chakras and escapes the body through the nadis and that my only problem is that my nadis are closed.

Try your mouth

StraitShot47

Postby StraitShot47 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:07 pm

You've posted this multiple times.

I'll give you the answer I gave you in another thread. Try your mouth.

ASQV13886662080

Postby ASQV13886662080 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:43 pm

To develop the channels that are the Nadis is through Yoga.

Especially Hatha Yoga, anything developing the physical body.
The path of Sanatana Dharma is not with vice, but with balanced adaptation. Acknowledge your true self and natural law will sort the rest out.

NuclearGerbil

Postby NuclearGerbil » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:05 am

When a person dies the astral body releases forever from the physical body and it gets a major pranic dump of energy from the releasing energy contained in the physical body that causes the person to become fully conscious on the astral plane.

When this happens, the physical body loses roughly 20 grams of weight.
This claim remains mostly an urban legend because not too many people are being placed on a precise scale at the moment of death.
However, it's very important if the existence of soul can be proved by such mundane physical measurement.

Luna Black

Postby Luna Black » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:48 am

There is much enlightenment here thank you very much HP Mageson.
Please could you be so kind as to elaborate on this part "They are also practices which allow the person to take a new body at will and skip the womb process." That part caught my attention in particular. I already had the thought that it must be possible and the best solution for some people according to their particular situation. Yet the details escape me for now. Are we talking about body takeover ? Putting our own soul into an existing body (and controlling it) ?
Now I use the name Sinistra. The contact email is the same. This account has been discontinued.

Sacred_Practice9

Postby Sacred_Practice9 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:13 am

HP Lucius Oria talks about this in their research.
The Rainbow Body represents Spiritual Immortality, not physical.
The gate[s] of heaven
The bars of heaven
The fastenings of heaven
The bolts of heaven
Thou openest
Thou pullest back
Thou loosenest
Thou removest

makesyouperfect1

Postby makesyouperfect1 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:46 am

isnt it kind of evil to take peoples bodies?

i saw it in a movie that mxn recommended. i think it was called skeleton key.

this involved switching bodies between races, if aliens can posses you it would make sense that if a human did it with a human that they could just choose to stay in the body as opposed to leaving

also do you think this can be done between sexes as well?

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:41 am

The body is part of the soul the soul has different parts.

Sacred_Practice9 wrote:HP Lucius Oria talks about this in their research.

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:45 pm

Sacred_Practice9 wrote:HP Lucius Oria talks about this in their research.

If the soul becomes immortal than the rest of what is connected to the soul does too. So it technically is physical as well.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:03 pm

Also, in relation to a previous sermon, I wanted to ask about bodies:

1. You mentioned the causal body earlier in the sermon linked. What role does it play here?
2. What about the blissful body, which I think is part of the causal body after all?

Hatha Yoga opens the nadis. The first exercise of Falun Dafa also opens all the nadis.

High Priest Lucius Oria

Postby High Priest Lucius Oria » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:11 am

The Taoist concept of the immortal fetus ties into this lesser enlightenment of the rainbow body as well.

High Priest Lucius Oria

Postby High Priest Lucius Oria » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:32 am

I believe the attainment of the rainbow body makes the astral body immortal to protect the soul from dissipating in the astral. It's a quasi immortality in the fact that the different bodies of the being are not fully united by the serpent practices and there are still disconnects due to the enemy. This is why spiritual immortality does not lead to physical immortality, there are still missing steps.

Its said the immortal fetus is created through the inner intercourse of male and female within the body, nurtured through spiritual practice and when fully mature, can be used as an everlasting vehicle in the afterlife. Something to ponder.

ASQV13886662080

Postby ASQV13886662080 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:35 am

High Priest Lucius Oria wrote:I believe the attainment of the rainbow body makes the astral body immortal to protect the soul from dissipating in the astral. It's a quasi immortality in the fact that the different bodies of the being are not fully united by the serpent practices and there are still disconnects due to the enemy. This is why spiritual immortality does not lead to physical immortality, there are still missing steps.

Its said the immortal fetus is created through the inner intercourse of male and female within the body, nurtured through spiritual practice and when fully mature, can be used as an everlasting vehicle in the afterlife. Something to ponder.

Thank you for that valuable input, as I was actually reading Mageson's sermon while stopping partially through to contemplate just what every advanced scientific occult SS had been describing from different angles of discipline, chiefly the necessity of uniting the male and female, now more ever realized that it in fact is perpetuating a self rejuvenation (in the literal sense of rebirth) through the inner union of the spiritual sex.

This is becoming ever more intuitive than it used to be and it gives me great confidence in what Meditation and Yoga are essentially.

Braun666

Postby Braun666 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:47 am

High Priest Lucius Oria wrote:Its said the immortal fetus is created through the inner intercourse of male and female within the body, nurtured through spiritual practice and when fully mature, can be used as an everlasting vehicle in the afterlife.

This has me thinking. In just this one sentence there is so much substance and weight. Definitely something I will take note of. Have you gotten any sources that speak on this subject(Creating this immortal fetus within the body)??
Hail Satan!

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:46 am

As I have stated years ago, there is astral immortality, and then there is material immortality which is the last type of it. There are also other forms which are more rare and not as full as those above. In the case of the two mentioned above, one fulfills the other.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:16 pm

makesyouperfect1 wrote:isnt it kind of evil to take peoples bodies?

i saw it in a movie that mxn recommended. i think it was called skeleton key.

this involved switching bodies between races, if aliens can possess you it would make sense that if a human did it with a human that they could just choose to stay in the body as opposed to leaving

also do you think this can be done between sexes as well?

I've seen that movie. I think this technique is to be applied to freshly-dead bodies to avoid any kind of issues. Also, sex is in the soul. If you take over a body of another sex you're going to create severe imbalances. Just my input.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:08 pm

Arthur Avalon was part of the Raj government in India. He mentioned he was walking one day and watched an old yogi sit down and die and then the body of a young man on the funeral pyre that was about to be lit then the body got up alive. And walked away to the shock of everyone. The Yogi took the body over. The Yogi's in India mentioned they only take the bodies of already just recently passed on people. However if some is strong enough they could probably take a body despite the other's consent or lack of it.

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:26 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Arthur Avalon was part of the Raj government in India. He mentioned he was walking one day and watched an old yogi sit down and die and then the body of a young man on the funeral pyre that was about to be lit then the body got up alive. And walked away to the shock of everyone. The Yogi took the body over. The Yogi's in India mentioned they only take the bodies of already just recently passed on people. However if some is strong enough they could probably take a body despite the other's consent or lack of it.

Just a random funny thought but I wonder if it feels like pins and needles all over once you take a body like you mentioned since the blood starts flowing thru the body again.

Also it probably would be hard to do this in the modern world since they usually take the body to the autopsy. Imagine freaking out the people there lol.

Anyways, everything the clergy has shared on this topic is incredibly interesting and insightful.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Nick Vabzircnila

Postby Nick Vabzircnila » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:40 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Arthur Avalon was part of the Raj government in India. He mentioned he was walking one day and watched an old yogi sit down and die and then the body of a young man on the funeral pyre that was about to be lit then the body got up alive. And walked away to the shock of everyone. The Yogi took the body over. The Yogi's in India mentioned they only take the bodies of already just recently passed on people. However if some is strong enough they could probably take a body despite the other's consent or lack of it.

I remember you wrote about this before. Logically, this would mean that souls residing in Hell could be empowered astrally by humans with physical bodies, and then take on a clone grown from DNA sampled from the individuals' previous physical incarnations when the time is right for such? Given how advanced the Gods are, perhaps a physical DNA sample wouldn't even be necessary as this could be created from scratch. I have wondered about this before and would appreciate your thoughts on this.

makesyouperfect1

Postby makesyouperfect1 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:25 pm

why can you make a dead body alive, but not an old body young? seems like the latter would be much less of a feat

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:30 am

Fascinating. This must mean avoiding the anmnesia stage of reincarnation. Along with the other issues that make it unreliable and inefficient.
Thank you for the information HP.

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:50 pm

Surely, if the mage was not too powerful, it would also be possible that a mage could take on a stillborn, otherwise-healthy child, before s/he is born, I think would be preferable, and remove the possibility of the parents being grieved. I say if the mage was not too powerful, because the Body needs time to adapt.

Later, the child could explain the things to the parent.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:44 pm

great sermon
now I know why the Egyptians mummify their kings and say that there afterlife is forever.its because as long as there physical body still remains they will continue using energy from it to sustain their astral body.now I understand why mummification was very important to the Egyptian royals.
HAIL SATAN

sip

Postby sip » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:20 pm

Sinistra wrote:

Fascinating. This must mean avoiding the anmnesia stage of reincarnation. Along with the other issues that make it unreliable and inefficient.
Thank you for the information HP.

almost like the 1934 movie Death Takes a Holiday. Super cool and you are right Sinistra ; you break it down well. fascinating. the beauty of Satan