Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sexual attack during a sleep

just wanna share something that happened today:

so i took a nap today during a day, and trust me when i say i know my dreams and i know when i go lucid or have normal dreams or when demons want to contact me to show me something important aswell as when im being attacked...

this has never happened before, at least not like this, i was having just normal dreams with no specific meaning, but suddenly something wanted to freakin rape me or at least it tried, i have a strong controll to break such "dreams" and to know when something isnt just a dream anymore... so i actually FELT IT and i couldnt see what it was it wouldnt let me, so i guess i figured out it was some kind of attack so i broke it off, i do not panik when something like this occures, i actually just wanted to share this with others...

and yes, i meditate 2 times per day when it comes to AoP, i wrote on the AoP topic how i meditate, but yeah i also realize that enemy is trying to hurt me where it might work, because i barely react to anything and i dont let myself being manipulated, but THIS is a new level....

i guess i want to say to everyone to be carefull and keep your eyes open the more you advance...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back