Human Sacrifices What Happened

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:48 am

"They tell how Quetzlcoatl departed. It was when he refused to obey the sorcerers about making the human payment, about sacrificing humans. Then the sorcers deliberated among themselves, they whose names were Tezcatlipoca, Ihuimetcatl, and Toltecatl. They said, "He must leave his city. We shall live there."

Codex Chimalpopoca of the Aztecs.

From the Aztec codex Chimalpopoca: "The Toltecs were engaged in battle at a place called Netalpan. And when they had taken captives, human sacrifice also got started as Toltecs sacrificed their prisoners. Among them and in their midst the evil YAOtl followed along. Right on the spot he kept inciting them to make human sacrifices. And then, too, he started and began the practice of flaying humans...Then he made one of the Toltecs named Ziuhcozcatl wear the skin and he was the first to wear a Toltec skin. Indeed, every kind of human sacrifice that there used to be got stared then. For it is told and related that during the and under his authority, the first Quetzalcoatl, whose name was Ce Acatl, absolutely refused to perform human sacrifice. It was precisely when Huemac was ruler that all those things that used to be done got stared. Huemas sacrificed a human streamer, thus making payment."

The original culture the Gods installed in South America banned all blood sacrifices. And only stated fruits and flowers this is the same custom that was offered to the Gods in Hinduism as well if one studies. The later animal sacrifices are deviations from this. We see this again right in the Jews Bible the Pagan God Baal refuses the blood sacrifice of animals but Yahweh accepts. Cain offering of fruits and plants was refused by Yahweh but Abel's offering of blood and animals was accepted by Yahweh. In the Torah Abraham tells his fellow Jews not to offer the animal sacrifices in Egypt. As the Egyptians will punish them drastically for this is a serious offense to them. The Egyptians civilization also came from the same Gods as did Quetzlcoatl our Gods the Nordics. Who as humans who have interaction with the Nordic ET's mention they look like this:

Which is how the ancients described them as well.

In the surviving religious records and artifacts of the America's we have a story that comes together in South America we can see around the world. The above passage is reference in the descriptions to the overturning of the culture of the Gods which Quetzlcoatl is the symbol and also the name of the offices of the leaders of. And the replacement of this culture with a new religion that is based upon human sacrifice to appease the new divinities. The records state the King Huemac made such a deal with the god Yaolt the LT is a title its Yao which is the ancient name of Yahweh in the Hebrew texts. This led to the imposing of a new religion which the sorcerers lead. The ones in contract with Yao.

What is noted is the change in the religion here the language becomes the exact same one finds in the Jewish Torah that of making payments in blood sacrifices to Yao and the concept of debt payments as blood sacrifice this is the language only found elsewhere in the Jewish Torah which forms the Christian Bible. The blood sacrifices of the new cult of Yao was massive hundreds of thousands were murdered every year. And they were done along powerful lay line positions to influence the energy grid around our planet.

From the Popol Vuh:

"It has turned out well, your lordships, and this is her heart. It's in the bowl."

"Very well. So I'll look." said One Death, and when he lifted it up with his fingers, its surface was soaked with gore, its surface glistened red with blood.

"Good. Sir up the fire, put it over the fire, said One Death. After that they dried it over the fire, and the Xibalbans savored the aroma. They all ended up standing here, they leaned over it intently. They found the smoke of the blood to be truly sweet.!"

In the Jewish Torah in the book of Genesis:
And Noah built an alter unto the Lord: and took of every Clean beast, and of every clean fowl, and offered burnt offerings on the altar. And the Lord SMELLED A SWEET SAVOR."

Note the Popol Vuh:

"And this is the sacrifice of little Huanhpu by Xiblanque. One by one his legs, his arms were spread wide. His head came off, rolled far away outside. His heart, dug out, was smothered in a leaf, and all the Xibalbans went crazy at the site."

These new Gods are feeding on the energy of humans. They literally went crazy with delight and ecstasy from feeding on this death energy. Note these new Gods are even called "Deaths" and referred by numbers as they are a hive such as "One Death."

The ancient South American's all mentioned the racial traits of the original Gods as being Nordic when the Spanish arrived they thought Quetzlcoatl had returned. And the same cultures recorded the physical appearance of the new Gods Huemac imposed on them and chased out the previous religion of the old Gods.

And we know now what the new Gods of the Aztec's and Mayan's who imposed this culture on South America look like as well from the religious finds of the images of their Gods in their Temples and religious sites.

Behold Yao, Yahweh:

So this is what was going in ancient South America:

What did the elite Rabbi Michael Latiman tell his fellow Jews in Israel:

"We [Jews] came here [to earth] to put things in order like in our home planet and now were gathering in groups to prep ourselves to conqueror earth that's the mission [of the Jews].

How do we do it? We are also sent the method its coming from our original planet and thanks to that original natural force we have. We will take over those living on earth. "

The Jews state they are genetically from this Yahweh and are literally alien. We known Yahweh is a collection of Reptilian aliens. The Jewish Cohen their racial gene has reptilian DNA in it.

Source
The Grid Of The Gods, Joseph P. Farrell, Scott D. de Hart

Illuminated

Re: Human Sacrifices What Happened

Postby Illuminated » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:22 pm

Nice Sermon Mageson. :)
Today I read this on the internet:
[mod note the link does note work]

Damn Queen. :lol:

luis

Postby luis » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:28 pm

But how did they accepted to do human sacrifice so easily? Or It was imposed on them?

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:43 pm

As the article states the same way xianity was imposed on the world.

luis wrote:But how did they accepted to do human sacrifice so easily? Or It was imposed on them?

luis

Postby luis » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:50 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:As the article states the same way xianity was imposed on the world.

luis wrote:But how did they accepted to do human sacrifice so easily? Or It was imposed on them?

Thanks

Cacique Satanás

Postby Cacique Satanás » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:10 pm

Also, I want to add:

"According to the latest research, there are very few doubts about the Jewish origin of the discoverer of the Americas. This is confirmed by documents found in the Royal Library of Spain and that have never before been available to historians. It is also confirmed by documents that are kept in the Vatican's secret archives. On the occasion of the centenary of Einstein's birth, also on November 10, 1979, Pope John Paul II opened his archives to the public. On this memorable date the Pope asked the world for forgiveness for the condemnation that the Inquisition, called the Holy Office, gave to Galileo Galilei. His sin was sustained by the earth that revolved around the sun and not the opposite as the church maintained it.

The Samson Trust Foundation, supported by the family headed by Elie Shalit, managed to consult fundamental documents on the subject. They show that it was not the jewels of Queen Isabella of Castile that paid for the expedition, but the Jewish community. Before the expulsion of the Jews from Spain in 1492, decreed by the Catholic Monarchs Ferdinand of Aragon and Isabella of Castile, more than 10% of the Spanish population practiced the Jewish religion. Once the inquisition was created, all that was not Catholic had only three paths: either he converted to Catholicism, or left the country leaving all his property or died at the stake. They emigrated then 120 thousand Jews, especially to Portugal. Before this situation, Columbus, who had been born of a rich Jewish family of Genoa (Italy), setrado to the catholicism. It is known that influential Christianized Jews advocated before the Kings to give the blessing to Colon de Zarpar from the port of Palos de Moguer on August 3, 1492. Three ships left to the west with the intention of finding a shorter way to reach India.

Columbus received extensive knowledge of cartography, mathematics and astronomy at the University of Coimbra, in Portugal. He shared with the sage Toscanelli the idea that the earth was round and therefore it was feasible to reach the east traveling to the west. From before the Christian era until the last notion about the roundness of the earth. For this reason, Yom Kippur, the Jewish New Year, celebrated it for 2 days instead of one. They knew that at the time of the daytime, on the other side it was nighttime. Curiously the day of the expulsion of the Jews from Spain, corresponds to the Jewish calendar, which now goes in the year 5772, to 9 of Av, day of the destruction of the temple of Jerusalem by the Romans.

Most of the 120 sailors that made up the expedition were of Jewish origin. They flee from the persecutions of the inquisition and seek other lands in which their religion can be freely practiced. In the notes on the disembarkation in the island of Guanahaní, that Columbus baptized like San Salvador, it is read that Columbus spoke of its inhabitants in Hebrew, thinking that it had found one of the lost tribes of Israel.

Columbus always hid the data of his birth and his childhood. In the letters sent to the kings of Spain he spoke to King David and to the expulsion of the Jews, matters that had no relation to his discovery. These letters, according to the studies of the graphology department of the Madrid police, were written from right to left as the Hebrew is written. In the letters that he sent to his son he always put on the top of each of the words the Hebrews betting hei which in Hebrew means "with the help of God".

The discovery of the new world encouraged many crypto-Jews to emigrate to it. In the Hebrew cemetery of Curaçao, the oldest in America, is found in many tombs Spanish names belonging to Jewish families. They are common the finished ones in guez, names and names of saints like Rodríguez, Gutiérrez, González, López, Santodomingo, Santos, Sanjuán, Santamaría, etc. -In an article that Professor Luis López de Mesa wrote, he found more than 300 Spanish names descended from Spanish and Portuguese Jewish families converted to Christianity.

We do not know how many more surprises the story about Columbus's childhood will bring us.

PS:The fact that it was reveleaded that Cristobal Colón(Christopher Columbus) was Jewish and how him and the other Jews came to America and how all the schools and universities in Latin America will teach you that somehow Christopher Columbus was racially White but hide that this man was Jewish,this is what the Jew has done in order for Latin American people to hate the White race and support the Genocide of it while we give all of our lands to the Jews.

Also, is it reliable to trust in the records of those "Spaniard Historians"? I know our original religion refuse the animal sacrifice and even in the Vedas(this is what a Hindu friend shared with me) it is forbidden and a sin to sacrifice a living being to the Gods.

For example, there is a tale by Christopher Columbus that there were Tribes of Israel living in America and this can relate to those Aliens that ruled over America and imposed their Alien religion over the people.When Christopher Columbus and the other Jews came to America then they decided to destroy every evidence of their Hebrew Gods while creating the Hoax that the Human and animal sacrifice was the original religion of Ancient America and shifting all those crimes to Quetzalcoatl instead of Yaotl...in this way...all modern people(non Jews specially in Latin America) that study Hebrew and learn the ancient name of Yahweh(which is Yaotl) will notice that the only God that accepted Human sacrifice was Yahweh and not Quetzalcoatl and this will change the "official history"...

Am I right,HP? in our university we are being taught the version of those Historians and I know how fake this assignment is...

Vapula

Postby Vapula » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:37 pm

Great sermon high priests .I have something to ask here I'm an African I'm Zulu .in my family when you about to reach adult hood there is a ritual that must be done to show our ancestors that you are now about to reach manhood and ask for their blessing s . usually you have to slaughter a goat and offer it to our ancestors .now I'm at the point to precisely I should have done that two years back but it always get postponed .Is it's wise for me as an SS to make this kind of ritual.my family are very strict about this .

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:43 pm

I accidentally pressed submit on that last post when trying to press preview. Please do not approve that one or this one letting you what happened.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

Ave Ce Acatl Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl!

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:04 pm

I was actually gonna eat actual meat today for the first time in a week. Been eating about one egg a day and the rest veggies starch etc. But once I read the part on the enemy getting excited over burnt human meat I felt grossed out and my appetite for meat quickly went away. :?

I wanted to put this on the last post you made about the Aztecs knowing about our gods but I'll post it in here instead.

I have seen this image throughout my life and after I became a SS I felt there is a Spiritual meaning behind it. I believe it's a metaphor about after being attacked by the enemy and their spells. The woman that is unconscious represents the female/spiritual side of humans and how the enemy has "put it to sleep" so to say.

While I'm here I might as well show these other two I've found when I was searching the first photo. I feel these photos are symbolic as well. The one on the bottom is a little more positive.

I'm on mobile and the photos don't show up for me when I look at the preview of this message but hopefully it does for you guys. Just in case heres the url link and it'll take you to the imgur site. I'll have them in order of the way I posted them above.

https://imgur.com/a/fPQiv

https://imgur.com/a/2gqsO

https://imgur.com/a/VbSrH
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

Ave Ce Acatl Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl!

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:48 am

Is Prince Harry a reptilian or half-Jew?

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:15 am

Vapula wrote:Great sermon high priests .I have something to ask here I'm an African I'm Zulu .in my family when you about to reach adult hood there is a ritual that must be done to show our ancestors that you are now about to reach manhood and ask for their blessing s . usually you have to slaughter a goat and offer it to our ancestors .now I'm at the point to precisely I should have done that two years back but it always get postponed .Is it's wise for me as an SS to make this kind of ritual.my family are very strict about this .
it’s disgusting, the gods would definitely be angry if one of us would do that. Don’t do it.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:52 am

Vapula wrote:Great sermon high priests .I have something to ask here I'm an African I'm Zulu .in my family when you about to reach adult hood there is a ritual that must be done to show our ancestors that you are now about to reach manhood and ask for their blessing s . usually you have to slaughter a goat and offer it to our ancestors .now I'm at the point to precisely I should have done that two years back but it always get postponed .Is it's wise for me as an SS to make this kind of ritual.my family are very strict about this .

In knowing that animal blood sacrifice is of the enemy and they use this for their own evil endeavors, then you shouldn't do this. This thing goes on in Africa a lot. Like with Vodun and other ancestral religions. Making the sacrifice and feeding the gods was another word for empowering the soul and chakras.

Our true ancestors are the gods of Hell and they do not want nor do they promote animal sacrifices. The goat is actually a sacred animal of Satan and it represents something great in Satanism....

This is something you have to work out with the gods and your family but I am just telling you what it is, taking the life of an innocent animal to "give" to the enemy is repulsive especially if one is a dedicated Satanist.

Vapula

Postby Vapula » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:58 pm

Thank you guys for your response .I've decided not to continue with the ritual I'll find a way of making an excuse to my family although it's not gonna be easy and they gonna be angry and curse me but with father Satan and the gods on my side I'm sure it will workout .on the positive note it's gonna save me a great deal of money . :lol: :lol: