Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Questions about Judaism

ss666

Can someone answear this questions or redirect me to a post that I can read about this topixs? I have been trying to find a satanic answear, but with no luck.

1) What does Nefesh Habahamis represent? So in Judaism as described in Tanya they say that a Jew has 2 souls one is the "animal soul" and the other one is the "divine soul". Is this true or is it just that they say that they have a Goyim part that they associate with an animal?

2) What is the deal with the red heifer? They say that even their fictional king Solomon couldn't understand this...

3) Can someone explain to me what are "qlippoth"/"klippah"? I saw just a mention here, but not very detailed http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ABOUT.html
Is it a code word for the aura?

4) What is the difference between Esau and Amalek? They are both code words for "white people", but probably they have a slightly difference in meaning.

If you study kabala the Nefesh Habahamis is relating to the consciousness associated with the earth element. The four categories the world tree is divided into are the four elements however they are hiding the fifth element on the tree in the form of Daath. This is why its better to not waste your time with joojoo nonsense the only reason I study this is because I have to.

In the east in Hinduism they talk about the five bodies which are the consciousness of the elements and how they manifest the aspects of the soul. The NAMA SHIVAYA AUM, mantra is based on activating and balancing these. The AUM mantra is made up NAMA SHIVAYA with the AUM making the whole mantra for this purpose. NA MA SHI VA YA AUM relate to the elements and the chakras of association. The God Amun is called Amun of Siva and the Egyptians had the same symbol of Aum the Hindu's do this AUM is the hidden name of Amun because its NAMA SHIVAYA AUM. Shiva's trident is also a symbol of the world tree and the AUM symbol.

Jews are another species all together and have a totally different and alien soul to Gentiles. They admit this. Rabbi Laitman the high ranking leader of the jews gave a whole lecture to jews on the subject of jews being alien souls and beings who are here to take over this planet. When the jews are talking about their god soul its the soul, genes they got from their reptilian creators. This Cohen gene which Cohen is the name of the rabbinical leadership, the gene only jews have has reptilian DNA in it. The word Con-man comes from Cohen.

The Klipoth is what the jews call our Gods as means of insult. But its related to the tree of death I believe this is because our Gods are the end of the jews and they know it as the jews are here to war on the planet and destroy the children of the Gods, the Gentiles. The jews are terrified of our Gods especially Satan and Lilith.

The Klipoth the KLI is from the mantra Klim which is the bija mantra of Kama Deva. This relates to the serpent energy of the Gentiles. Which the jews want to bind.

Amalek is the occult name of Satan in the Kabala and the Gentiles. The jews state that Amalek is to be destroyed totally.

ss666 said:
Can someone answear this questions or redirect me to a post that I can read about this topixs? I have been trying to find a satanic answear, but with no luck.

1) What does Nefesh Habahamis represent? So in Judaism as described in Tanya they say that a Jew has 2 souls one is the "animal soul" and the other one is the "divine soul". Is this true or is it just that they say that they have a Goyim part that they associate with an animal?

2) What is the deal with the red heifer? They say that even their fictional king Solomon couldn't understand this...

3) Can someone explain to me what are "qlippoth"/"klippah"? I saw just a mention here, but not very detailed http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ABOUT.html
Is it a code word for the aura?

4) What is the difference between Esau and Amalek? They are both code words for "white people", but probably they have a slightly difference in meaning.

Thank you for explaining the answers High Priest! The jews really hide a lot knowledge, everything they say is encrypted, probably even among their own they don't reveal everything, unless they are well devoted to their cause.

In Jewish wet dreams they believe that a Messiah would come, but Jews often talk about 2 Messiah, one is Ben Yosef and one Ben David.

What is the difference between the two? Is there any more insight about the 2?

Who was Balaam/Bilam? In the Torah Jews say that there was a being spiritually superior to Moshe,but they curse this person so much and attribute a lot of depraved things to him. I think he might be an actual demigod who they try to ridicule

1) What is Kaf Ha-Kela?
2) What is the meaning behind Tumah (impurity) and their craziness about washing(Mikveh) ? What is the analogy with the 50 gates of impurity?

Did Jews experienced a spiritual decline as well? It's an unanimous opinion by all Torah Scholars that a rabbi from the past (e.g. Rambam) is worth more than all current rabbis combined.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back