Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A working to move out of a house

Kieith666

I currently live with some very VERY bad company. (A gentile and her husband, a Jew) I can't take it anymore. Sometimes I have the house to myself, but when I don't it's painful. Meditating isn't a problem, I can find the privacy to do so. I just don't want to live in the same house with a Jew. He's already corrupted the other person's energy where I can't stand to be around her either.

The problem is I have no other place to go or the finances to buy a house or rent an apartment. I might get a job soon, so there's that. But it wouldn't be enoug money to move out immediately. With the right affirmation, would the waning moon be an appropriate time to do a working to move out? I don't want to accidentally make myself homeless... so I would have to be careful with the affirmation. What runes or words of power can be used with such a working?

I just can't take it anymore. Living with a Jew IS NOT good for a gentile soul. Even if I never have direct contact with it. Being in the same room even briefly with is enough to make me intensely angry.

Don't do a working, or have the mindset, to move out. Instead, do a working, and have the mindset, to find a better place to live. This will get the energy into the right path for you.

But how will you find a place to live with no job? This could take a while to get any results.

It might be worth a shot to do a working, to get the jew to move out. Always consider many options, and gauge your best one. This might be quicker and easier, and more convenient for you :)

This thread might be helpful -
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=228&p=975

Thank you for the replies. I've decided to do a banishing ritual to get rid of the Jew.
Does anybody have any resources on how to properly do that? Like all I can think of is put gray energy around him with the affirmation "---- is completely and permanently banished from our lives, without any negative reprocussions" or something like that. Is gray/death energy a good idea? If not, what color would be more efficient? Do I "breathe in" the energy into him or do I just visualize the energy around him?

Kieith666 said:
Thank you for the replies. I've decided to do a banishing ritual to get rid of the Jew.
Does anybody have any resources on how to properly do that? Like all I can think of is put gray energy around him with the affirmation "---- is completely and permanently banished from our lives, without any negative reprocussions" or something like that. Is gray/death energy a good idea? If not, what color would be more efficient? Do I "breathe in" the energy into him or do I just visualize the energy around him?

Dude.. Never breath or "come" close to grey energy when doing black magick.. It's common sense..

You just imagine it around the person you're cursing and you always clean your aura when finished.

You can also try some runes to curse that filthy jew even more. If I were you, I would've cursed him to death a long time ago.
Now go show him what happens when someone messes with one of Satan's children.

Coraxo said:
Kieith666 said:

Dude.. Never breath or "come" close to grey energy when doing black magick.. It's common sense..

You just imagine it around the person you're cursing and you always clean your aura when finished.

You can also try some runes to curse that filthy jew even more. If I were you, I would've cursed him to death a long time ago.
Now go show him what happens when someone messes with one of Satan's children.
Oh no no I didn't mean actually breathe in gray energy lol I meant like as I breathe in, I visualize the gray energy going into him, not into me. Unless that also makes a connection to the energy somehow?

I just stuck with just visualizing the energy on him. Seemed much safer lol

I'd go with runes, especially if you aren't as good with visualization. Raidho to make him want to move out, Thurisaz to make him move out... Uruz could be handy too. Blast him with runes and watch him start packing :)

Lydia said:
I'd go with runes, especially if you aren't as good with visualization. Raidho to make him want to move out, Thurisaz to make him move out... Uruz could be handy too. Blast him with runes and watch him start packing :)

This is great too! Thanks! :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back