The Ancient Greek Tree of Life and Serpent Story

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP. Hoodedcobra666

The Ancient Greek Tree of Life and Serpent Story

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:13 am

As it's well known, the imagery of the Tree of Life and Tree of Knowledge, was stolen by the Pagans. However, the Pagans had a very different outlook on the interpretation of the myth, included that, the Serpent was not considered a negative or evil force.

The Ancient Greek myth is actually of the clearest of the surviving myths simply because it was the least perverted. Such as the Sumerian Tree of Life for which much info has disappeared or got corrupted.

The Greek Serpent was named Ladon (Greek Λάδων). Ladon is the name of a river that was born from Gaia (Earth), the mountain from which Ladon river flowed was "Penteleia" which relates probably two root words, "PENTE" (which means Five, such as fine elements) and ELEIA which probably comes from the root Teleia (which means Perfect). The perfected Pentad or Perfect 5. Ladon literally also relates to Oil which is the Eastern Soma elixir.

The Serpent was called Fire and Water in the ancient texts, as it had both qualities of fire and of water paradoxically at the same time, since it's compromised of the Ida (Cold energy) and the Pigala (Heat energy). Due to the fact that Ladon was born out of the earth, he was called "The Serpent of the Earth" or Cthonic Serpent (which means Earth Born again).

The jews took this later to call the Serpent a cthonic (earthly) in degoratory sense and evil animal, and translated this to a curse that the animal would be crawling on the earth. Later this curse manifested further in Satan (who is also represented by the Serpent) to be made "King of the Underworld" or of Hell, believed by early xian-tards to be the centre of the Earth. "Underworld" simply means the Base Chakra.

Ladon guards the tree of life and knowledge from intruders and the unworthy. The Serpent is not evil, quite the contrary. It is only threatening to those who are of inferior quality as people.

While in the original myth, Ladon always is on and around the Tree of Life, protecting it, which is the Soul. Here is a picture of Ladon defending the tree from Hercules, before Hercules was actually attained in power to get the power from the Tree of Life. Ladon is an immortal Dragon that tests Hercules on if he is powerful enough to take from the tree. Eventually Hercules succeeds and takes the apple from the trees as part of his labors.

Ladon was guarding the Hesperides Tree, which had the Golden Apple. Hesperides means those of the night, daughters of the night. The night as always associated with the feminine aspect of the Soul. All of this is happening in the Garden of the Zeus which as known is directly related to Satan (see the stolen Garden of Eden and how the Throne of Satan is in Pergamum on the Altar of Zeus), and these were apples that if eaten, they would create immortality for anyone who did this. But one had to go through Ladon in order to do this.

Talking about Apples it's well known the Pythagoreans were meditating on an apple.

There are two species of the apple. One is the apple that is perfectly round and in the middle it has a pentacle with a few seeds. This is the "Tree of Life", the pentacle belonging to Venus, and this shape shows the round of the apple which is the Egg of Life. Generated from the Middle which is the Pentacle or the symbol of Satan, the Goat head. The universe is generated from this blueprint of the Pentacle. Normally such apples are Green which is the color of Venus, generative force, and love.

The other species of Apple is the apple which is not round. If you slice this in half you will see it resembles the human brain, as if you looked at it from above. It has two Hemispheres and in the Middle it has two seeds, on a cavity that is symbolic of the Pituitary and Pineal Gland. The gap where the seeds are is akin to the hollow in the middle of the brain. Normally such apples are the Red apples, and this is the Tree of Knowledge.

Humanity as the jewish alien hive admits, ate from the Tree of Knowledge, given to it by Satan, which started the initial war between the enemy forces against us, and all of mankind. Satan upgraded our species into species of full consciousness capability. The enemy alien hive destroyed the second work which is eating from the Tree of Life and gaining immortality.

We are here to restore and individually and collectively restore humanity to proper existence as inteded by our Creator.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

luis

Re: The Ancient Greek Tree of Life and Serpent Story

Postby luis » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:52 am

It's funny that you have posted this today, for some reason i woke up thinking about the tree of life and how It was sure It was stolen from pagans. HP do you know if in ancient egypt the tree of life as symbol was used?

Edelwise

Postby Edelwise » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:47 pm

luis wrote:It's funny that you have posted this today, for some reason I woke up thinking about the tree of life and how It was sure It was stolen from pagans. HP do you know if in ancient egypt the tree of life as symbol was used?

I often find that thoughts I had during the day are somehow reflected or addressed in these sermons. It's trully remarkable.

Astardastar

Postby Astardastar » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:11 pm

Very interesting article. I will search more about the apples you say.
Do you like Greek and know words or you are Greek? The mountain perhaps is which we say it now pendeli. I havent question yet myself whyvits name is like that. Penteli is close to athens so once one is in athens can go to pendeli too. Have you ever been to Athens?
Now brought in my mind the other places are used or mentioned by ancient greeks. And their connection with the way earth , or earth element, please correct if wrong , can affect people and things. Geomancy too. Pythia too.
I think these are very interesting. Could you please make a topic about those? And how we now can feel the energy of the place and use it? thank you so much for beautiful information

Astardastar

Postby Astardastar » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:20 pm

No made mistake before
Pendeleia and pendeli are two different things. And pendeleia is in peloponisos not in Athens

SS322

Postby SS322 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:51 pm

Ladon was guarding the Hesperides Tree, which had the Golden Apple. Hesperides means those of the night, daughters of the night. The night as always associated with the feminine aspect of the Soul. All of this is happening in the Garden of the Zeus which as known is directly related to Satan (see the stolen Garden of Eden and how the Throne of Satan is in Pergamum on the Altar of Zeus), and these were apples that if eaten, they would create immortality for anyone who did this. But one had to go through Ladon in order to do this.

Hesperides comes from Hesperos, the evening star. Dusk and dawn sometimes allow it to see the five planets Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn with the bare eye. Each of these planets could be Hesperos or Phosphoros (morning star). Phosphoros in Latin is Lucifer, the light bearer.

See also: https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Vesper
The German version of this article contains an explanation of the etymology: https://de.wiktionary.org/wiki/Vesper#Vesper_(Englisch)
von lateinisch vespera → la „Abend“, dies geht auf griechisch ἕσπερος (hespéros) → grc „Abend, abendlich“ zurück. In indogermanisch *ue-spero- steckt wohl *ue- "herab" (von der absteigenden Sonne), vergleiche auch West

Translation:
From Latin "vespera" (evening), which comes from Greek ἕσπερος "hespéros" (evening). The root of Indo-Germanic *ue-spero- probably derives from *ue- (downwards [motion of the sun]). Compare it with West, westward,...
Final RtR as fast and mobile as possible, always blot it out completely and just reload a website for a new round thanks to Soaring Eagle 666:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12626#

SS322

Postby SS322 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:56 pm

luis wrote:It's funny that you have posted this today, for some reason i woke up thinking about the tree of life and how It was sure It was stolen from pagans. HP do you know if in ancient egypt the tree of life as symbol was used?

https://www.google.de/search?q=ancient+ ... 29&bih=578

Some of these images look like authentic atrifacts, other are modern.
Final RtR as fast and mobile as possible, always blot it out completely and just reload a website for a new round thanks to Soaring Eagle 666:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12626#

luis

Postby luis » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:38 pm

SS322 wrote:
luis wrote:It's funny that you have posted this today, for some reason i woke up thinking about the tree of life and how It was sure It was stolen from pagans. HP do you know if in ancient egypt the tree of life as symbol was used?

https://www.google.de/search?q=ancient+ ... 29&bih=578

Some of these images look like authentic atrifacts, other are modern.

Thanks :) the thing is that when i was a kid that i feel this connection with egypt and i today i felt this connection to the tree of life and i wanted to know if was a thing in ancient egypt, hope one day i will regain those memory.

Astardastar

Postby Astardastar » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:34 pm

SS322 wrote:

Hesperides comes from Hesperos, the evening star. Dusk and dawn sometimes allow it to see the five planets Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn with the bare eye. Each of these planets could be Hesperos or Phosphoros (morning star). Phosphoros in Latin is Lucifer, the light bearer.

See also: https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Vesper
The German version of this article contains an explanation of the etymology: https://de.wiktionary.org/wiki/Vesper#Vesper_(Englisch)
von lateinisch vespera → la „Abend“, dies geht auf griechisch ἕσπερος (hespéros) → grc „Abend, abendlich“ zurück. In indogermanisch *ue-spero- steckt wohl *ue- "herab" (von der absteigenden Sonne), vergleiche auch West

Translation:
From Latin "vespera" (evening), which comes from Greek ἕσπερος "hespéros" (evening). The root of Indo-Germanic *ue-spero- probably derives from *ue- (downwards [motion of the sun]). Compare it with West, westward,...

Thank you very much for your answer. I am not German, I am Greek. I saw hooded cobra mentioning Greek words and I asked him, if he just likes Greek and somehow studies or if he is Greek.
But thank you very much for answer

luis

Postby luis » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:36 pm

Edelwise wrote:
luis wrote:It's funny that you have posted this today, for some reason I woke up thinking about the tree of life and how It was sure It was stolen from pagans. HP do you know if in ancient egypt the tree of life as symbol was used?

I often find that thoughts I had during the day are somehow reflected or addressed in these sermons. It's trully remarkable.

But why? Maybe we are subconsciously connected or something like that? Well i guess we can say that we are a true family. I feel at home here more than my real home, i just wish there was a physical place where we could all meet but unfortunatily until the jews are gone we can't :(

Illuminated

Postby Illuminated » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:58 pm

luis wrote:
Edelwise wrote:

But why? Maybe we are subconsciously connected or something like that? Well i guess we can say that we are a true family. I feel at home here more than my real home, i just wish there was a physical place where we could all meet but unfortunatily until the jews are gone we can't :(

That's the spiritual Sangha (Group) as the blood dedicated Satanists become altogether, moreover it's about one's heartily connection with Satan and loyalty for the family that allows a real Sangha, because it's not just about dripping blood and burning a paper.

Many may not be aware, but even if a single one of us would do serious spiritual attainments, that spiritual attainment becomes as much as possible for the rest on the spiritual family tree members. That's why one should respect everyone here (Well, maybe not everyone), as you respect your own self.

There's so much to explain about this ..

BlackCherokeeChi

Postby BlackCherokeeChi » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:13 pm

The Scarab is actually a beetle on Egyptian tombs and jewelry (the golden Egyptian beetle) that is shape just like an apple.