School Shooter Was a Jew by Racial Rabbinical Law

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5139

School Shooter Was a Jew by Racial Rabbinical Law

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:46 pm

What did the shooter admit himself about himself: “...My real mom was a Jew. I am glad I never met her.” - School Shooter Cruz

Everyone who is born of a jewish mother is a jew according to Rabbinical law. So the difference between this jew and another in Israel is simply their territory on the planet and nothing else.

Well, what do we have to say here. This deranged retard was jewish. They are attempting to try to turn this into the usual, yet again, to take guns away from Americans (lest the American Goyim have any defense for what is being planned for them), and communists are generally attacking the Trump administration on this thing, like they were responsible for it specifically or something.

They have done a lot of things decently, such as not increasing the infestation of gangs and declaring a gang war on the worlds most dangerous gangs, but also not interfering with the rights to own arms etc. This is at least something that has is better than if the other side was elected.

Point being, jews don't give a fuck how many people die in the rise of their agenda.

Violence is something very embeed on the jewish blood. The jews also know very well what is going on with many of these shootings. While others are staged, others are real. They are infested with Kabbalistic numbers, and in many ways, they follow a very obvious pattern.

Shooting innocent kids at a goddamn school is a shocking crime. How more fucked up and jewish can an assault get? This is what Israel is doing in Palestine as well. They enjoy hitting on innocents to cause maximum public shock. Also there are websites online which prove beyond any doubt what was the problem with many of these shooters. It wasn't some random reason like simply 'ideology', but drugs, and many other factors. Many of these people are in hardcore drug usage. On top of other issues.

Many drugs are also 'legal' and they are given to very weak people in their youth, causing an array of problems, also 'legally'. This is a major crime that needs to stop. It's beyond comprehension - the life of people gets ruined. There are children below the age of 10 taking these hard drugs because they are diagnosed with fictitious diseases. Then one must take a lot of care and have an iron will to get back to normal again.

However America has failed in this war against drugs and promoting drugs, because it is not reacting against the jews. Jews made, with hollywood and (((art))) drugs into the center of attention for the whole of the country. Drug lords became like holy saints and glamorized beyond compare. Because the presently ruled jewish society is cutt-throat and unnatural, making people very depressed and they do all sorts of crazy things.

If you pay close attention it's the jews that promote drugs the most. Because they are soulless and an ugly species that likes to see other people suffer during this. One round on jewtube on these promoters, and you will see why they promote this alien agenda. Many drugs are meant to literally ruin the human brain in the deepest levels.

Back to the shooting, there is one very clear issue here. The jews respond to the needs of their race and execute them even if they are simply jewish. This is metaphysical as well, they cannot control it consciously. They need to regain power in America somehow for their anti-gun narrative and to push back the awakening of the populace, by somehow linking it to...literally...their OWN racial crimes.

The jews need to censor weapon ownership in America as soon as possible. This is part of destroying the Constitution in general. Then after guns, they will take free speech etc. It's a well known thing they cause crimes against innocents to try to pull these stunts. They hate that the populace can protect themselves, in particular from gangs and other predators. So they become really pissed off and want the Goyim to be defenseless.

The same thing happened in Europe, they saw the terrorist sitting there with the bomb and they couldn't do jack shit- everyone was defenseless. If someone had shot them on time, as they were taking out their bombs, maybe these things could have been prevented. This is why Hitler allowed Germans to have licenses to legally carry small firearms, which, due to how the society was built, they didn't have to ever use anyway. Because the more alike the folk, the more disciplined the people, and the less tragic a civilization, all that simply, the less crime.

The Jew in the picture, the so called "Shooter". Not only this is a rat, this looks like a very dangerous rat.

Image

Jews hate humanity and Gentiles. What this jew did all his life was whine and hate on other races, go on his jewbook and pose with bulletproof vests, and basically prepare for the purpose of his jewish life which was to kill other people. Meanwhile, a lot of people in the security of the USA are busy creating bots to censor videos that criticize jews, rather than bust these obvious criminals. This "Cruz" was a racial jew. He could be a Rabbi basically in Israel. He just took another route. But he still acted in the same way his tribe does and removed for no reason people from this world.

Below from CNN News:

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/02/16/us/e ... ram-group/

"During one of the anti-Semitic rants in the chat, Cruz spoke of his birth mother, saying, “My real mom was a Jew. I am glad I never met her.”..."
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Open, extremely minimum potential for orders

User avatar
Magnus Ulfhedinn
Posts: 16
Location: California USA

Re: School Shooter Was a Jew by Racial Rabbinical Law

Postby Magnus Ulfhedinn » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:21 pm

Hindsight is 20/20 but I knew he looked a bit Jewy. The last name threw my off though.

They sacrifice their own to further their goals. No honor among Jews.

FancyMancy
Posts: 3626

Re: School Shooter Was a Jew by Racial Rabbinical Law

Postby FancyMancy » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:45 pm

Magnus Ulfhedinn wrote:Hindsight is 20/20 but I knew he looked a bit Jewy. The last name threw my off though.

Don't take a jew for its words (in this case, stolen name).

They sacrifice their own to further their goals. No honor among Jews.

Regarding Gentiles, even among thieves there was honour. The jew is... lower than a low thing. The more things come out, (referencing Lord Amdusias saying to JoS in 2003 that the jew will be revealed more and more the closer we get to the climax of our Cause) the more the jew is seen as more and more pathetic and more and more embarrassing itself - not that the jew knows what emotions are, of course. (That's why the psychotic-anal-and-shit-eating-ysing (AKA psycho-analysing & psycho-logy) shit is insisted upon because the jew's brain "knows" things it doesn't know, such as emotion. To help this make more sense (and sorry for referencing this) - think about Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory. Until one episode, he had never swam, yet he "understood" what swimming was by "learning" to swim in his living room via a video, or something. Sheldon is an archetypal jew, played by who I think is a Gentile.)
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

WiseDragon
Posts: 438

Re: School Shooter Was a Jew by Racial Rabbinical Law

Postby WiseDragon » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:14 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:What did the shooter admit himself about himself: “...My real mom was a Jew. I am glad I never met her.” - School Shooter Cruz


I think she would be proud of him...

User avatar
StormSS
Posts: 92

Re: School Shooter Was a Jew by Racial Rabbinical Law

Postby StormSS » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:43 pm

It's really unusual for CNN to include this type of information in an article, I would expect a cover up by them.
RTRs are destroying them in every possible way! :lol: :lol:
Il cammino che conduce alla verità è lungo, difficile, solitario, forse anche doloroso sotto certi aspetti. Eppure se dovessi scegliere, lo ripercorrerei centimetro per centimetro.

HailVictory88
Posts: 320

Re: School Shooter Was a Jew by Racial Rabbinical Law

Postby HailVictory88 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:37 pm

Thank you for this sermon, HP. It is also worth noting that the shooting occured on the Xian Ash Wednesday, where Xians smear ashes on their foreheads to symbolize blinding the Third Eye and celebrate death and destruction in general.

Another thing to note-I have read that Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold were both Jewish-Klebold obviously was but even Harris stated that he was Jewish in his diary and wrote about possibly attempting to flee to Israel to escape justice. Harris also wrote about dating a Jewish girl. They weren't "self-hating" Jews-they hated Gentiles. Yet the media depicted them as "Neo-Nazis".

HP Don has also pointed out that Columbine was a Sayanim operation. There is a lot of witness testimony that suggests the involvement of other shooters, so it seems there was a coverup.

User avatar
patbona63
Posts: 42
Location: Geneva, Switzerland

Re: School Shooter Was a Jew by Racial Rabbinical Law

Postby patbona63 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:17 pm

Magnus Ulfhedinn wrote:Hindsight is 20/20 but I knew he looked a bit Jewy. The last name threw my off though.

They sacrifice their own to further their goals. No honor among Jews.


Long ago I was talking with a Jew and he told me that Hitler had a plan to move the Jews out of Germany and Europe to Madagascar with the help of the Rothschilds, Hitler gave money to the Rothschilds for them to create a "Jewish" home in Madagascar but these bastards kept the money. So yes they did sacrifice their own a lot. I don't know if that guy told me the truth. No honour at all with them!.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5139

Re: School Shooter Was a Jew by Racial Rabbinical Law

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:21 pm

patbona63 wrote:
Magnus Ulfhedinn wrote:Hindsight is 20/20 but I knew he looked a bit Jewy. The last name threw my off though.

They sacrifice their own to further their goals. No honor among Jews.


Long ago I was talking with a Jew and he told me that Hitler had a plan to move the Jews out of Germany and Europe to Madagascar with the help of the Rothschilds, Hitler gave money to the Rothschilds for them to create a "Jewish" home in Madagascar but these bastards kept the money. So yes they did sacrifice their own a lot. I don't know if that guy told me the truth. No honour at all with them!.


This wasn't exactly what happened. But they wanted to move all the jews of the world to Madagascar. Rather than allow them to be on Palestine to genocide people. But this is against the "Torah" so they wanted to carry this out anyway.

If they were to be nuked or something, nobody knows. This was the legal plan according to international law. The jews didn't have the right to be nowhere on the planet by law, history or anything. After WW2 they were 'given' their land as a gift and because of extortion of world leaders.

The jew doesn't give a shit for his own. They literally risked all of European jews and way more, in order to attain their ends. They basically killed all the European jews by starting WW2. Stalin bombed the lines of food and supply to the point closely a million of them died from starvation, war etc. They simply don't give one crap for any casualty so long their objectives are attained. This is why the jews are very self-hating and they betray their race all the time, they simply hate one another, hate themselves, and they are a mentally sick mixture of mental reptoids.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Open, extremely minimum potential for orders

User avatar
NaziMan12
Posts: 1152

Re: School Shooter Was a Jew by Racial Rabbinical Law

Postby NaziMan12 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:27 am

The Jews love crime because it weakens their prey just like they love high society who are dependent on money which the Jews themselves control. Crime will always be their main weapon.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

FancyMancy
Posts: 3626

Re: School Shooter Was a Jew by Racial Rabbinical Law

Postby FancyMancy » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:25 am

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
patbona63 wrote:
Magnus Ulfhedinn wrote:Hindsight is 20/20 but I knew he looked a bit Jewy. The last name threw my off though.

They sacrifice their own to further their goals. No honor among Jews.


Long ago I was talking with a Jew and he told me that Hitler had a plan to move the Jews out of Germany and Europe to Madagascar with the help of the Rothschilds, Hitler gave money to the Rothschilds for them to create a "Jewish" home in Madagascar but these bastards kept the money. So yes they did sacrifice their own a lot. I don't know if that guy told me the truth. No honour at all with them!.


This wasn't exactly what happened. But they wanted to move all the jews of the world to Madagascar. Rather than allow them to be on Palestine to genocide people. But this is against the "Torah" so they wanted to carry this out anyway.

If they were to be nuked or something, nobody knows. This was the legal plan according to international law. The jews didn't have the right to be nowhere on the planet by law, history or anything. After WW2 they were 'given' their land as a gift and because of extortion of world leaders.

The jew doesn't give a shit for his own. They literally risked all of European jews and way more, in order to attain their ends. They basically killed all the European jews by starting WW2. Stalin bombed the lines of food and supply to the point closely a million of them died from starvation, war etc. They simply don't give one crap for any casualty so long their objectives are attained. This is why the jews are very self-hating and they betray their race all the time, they simply hate one another, hate themselves, and they are a mentally sick mixture of mental reptoids.

On a lighter note, I once replied to a jew after it did something for me, by its own willing decision and offer. After it did that thing for me, I said, "Thanks, skivvy", and the look it gave me! It wasn't best pleased. If looks could kill, I'd be pushing up daisies now!
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

User avatar
AscendingSun
Posts: 95

Re: School Shooter Was a Jew by Racial Rabbinical Law

Postby AscendingSun » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:54 am

Should we be worried or very worried if gun control gets passed? Are they going to go full push for communism if it happens?

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5139

Re: School Shooter Was a Jew by Racial Rabbinical Law

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:06 am

AscendingSun wrote:Should we be worried or very worried if gun control gets passed? Are they going to go full push for communism if it happens?


Very worried. This means that anything else in regards of the constitution will not be far off from being thrown out the window.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Open, extremely minimum potential for orders

User avatar
EasternFireLion666
Posts: 749

Re: School Shooter Was a Jew by Racial Rabbinical Law

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:19 am

What the fuck? Stalin killed jews? I thought I read somewhere on the forums that they protected them a lot. And so far it seemed to me that the jews are overall united.
Some sacrifices happen indeed, but such proportions... and Hitler did not cooperate with the Rotschilds... did he?

And another thing. If Trump is so full of jews around him how come he was not persuaded yet to fullfil their agenda? Are they waiting on Trump to make a big mistake in order to justify the return of the democrats? I remember it was said on several sermons that Trump's winning was a RTR win... yet a war almost started because of him last year... To me it seems like both sides are equally dangerous. We either destroy the whites under marxist democrats and left wing politics or the right wins and we all become xtian and do another white middle ages...

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: School Shooter Was a Jew by Racial Rabbinical Law

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:28 am

In America the cities with the most gun control have the highest rates of crime and gun related murders. Were they ease off on the gun control laws the crime rates go down. Because law abiding citizens have the ability to defend themselves from the criminals.

Always remember the Jewish lobby is behind gun control in America but turn around and support Israel were the average Jew is armed like a Rambo movie.

Image

GUN CONTROL IS GOYIM CONTROL FOR THE JEWS.

BoRn of fire
Posts: 560

Re: School Shooter Was a Jew by Racial Rabbinical Law

Postby BoRn of fire » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:22 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:What did the shooter admit himself about himself: “...My real mom was a Jew. I am glad I never met her.” - School Shooter Cruz

Everyone who is born of a jewish mother is a jew according to Rabbinical law. So the difference between this jew and another in Israel is simply their territory on the planet and nothing else.

Well, what do we have to say here. This deranged retard was jewish. They are attempting to try to turn this into the usual, yet again, to take guns away from Americans (lest the American Goyim have any defense for what is being planned for them), and communists are generally attacking the Trump administration on this thing, like they were responsible for it specifically or something.

They have done a lot of things decently, such as not increasing the infestation of gangs and declaring a gang war on the worlds most dangerous gangs, but also not interfering with the rights to own arms etc. This is at least something that has is better than if the other side was elected.

Point being, jews don't give a fuck how many people die in the rise of their agenda.

Violence is something very embeed on the jewish blood. The jews also know very well what is going on with many of these shootings. While others are staged, others are real. They are infested with Kabbalistic numbers, and in many ways, they follow a very obvious pattern.

Shooting innocent kids at a goddamn school is a shocking crime. How more fucked up and jewish can an assault get? This is what Israel is doing in Palestine as well. They enjoy hitting on innocents to cause maximum public shock. Also there are websites online which prove beyond any doubt what was the problem with many of these shooters. It wasn't some random reason like simply 'ideology', but drugs, and many other factors. Many of these people are in hardcore drug usage. On top of other issues.

Many drugs are also 'legal' and they are given to very weak people in their youth, causing an array of problems, also 'legally'. This is a major crime that needs to stop. It's beyond comprehension - the life of people gets ruined. There are children below the age of 10 taking these hard drugs because they are diagnosed with fictitious diseases. Then one must take a lot of care and have an iron will to get back to normal again.

However America has failed in this war against drugs and promoting drugs, because it is not reacting against the jews. Jews made, with hollywood and (((art))) drugs into the center of attention for the whole of the country. Drug lords became like holy saints and glamorized beyond compare. Because the presently ruled jewish society is cutt-throat and unnatural, making people very depressed and they do all sorts of crazy things.

If you pay close attention it's the jews that promote drugs the most. Because they are soulless and an ugly species that likes to see other people suffer during this. One round on jewtube on these promoters, and you will see why they promote this alien agenda. Many drugs are meant to literally ruin the human brain in the deepest levels.

Back to the shooting, there is one very clear issue here. The jews respond to the needs of their race and execute them even if they are simply jewish. This is metaphysical as well, they cannot control it consciously. They need to regain power in America somehow for their anti-gun narrative and to push back the awakening of the populace, by somehow linking it to...literally...their OWN racial crimes.

The jews need to censor weapon ownership in America as soon as possible. This is part of destroying the Constitution in general. Then after guns, they will take free speech etc. It's a well known thing they cause crimes against innocents to try to pull these stunts. They hate that the populace can protect themselves, in particular from gangs and other predators. So they become really pissed off and want the Goyim to be defenseless.

The same thing happened in Europe, they saw the terrorist sitting there with the bomb and they couldn't do jack shit- everyone was defenseless. If someone had shot them on time, as they were taking out their bombs, maybe these things could have been prevented. This is why Hitler allowed Germans to have licenses to legally carry small firearms, which, due to how the society was built, they didn't have to ever use anyway. Because the more alike the folk, the more disciplined the people, and the less tragic a civilization, all that simply, the less crime.

The Jew in the picture, the so called "Shooter". Not only this is a rat, this looks like a very dangerous rat.

Image

Jews hate humanity and Gentiles. What this jew did all his life was whine and hate on other races, go on his jewbook and pose with bulletproof vests, and basically prepare for the purpose of his jewish life which was to kill other people. Meanwhile, a lot of people in the security of the USA are busy creating bots to censor videos that criticize jews, rather than bust these obvious criminals. This "Cruz" was a racial jew. He could be a Rabbi basically in Israel. He just took another route. But he still acted in the same way his tribe does and removed for no reason people from this world.

Below from CNN News:

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/02/16/us/e ... ram-group/

"During one of the anti-Semitic rants in the chat, Cruz spoke of his birth mother, saying, “My real mom was a Jew. I am glad I never met her.”..."
those ears scare me

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5139

Re: School Shooter Was a Jew by Racial Rabbinical Law

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:44 pm

EasternFireLion666 wrote:What the fuck? Stalin killed jews? I thought I read somewhere on the forums that they protected them a lot. And so far it seemed to me that the jews are overall united.
Some sacrifices happen indeed, but such proportions... and Hitler did not cooperate with the Rotschilds... did he?

And another thing. If Trump is so full of jews around him how come he was not persuaded yet to fullfil their agenda? Are they waiting on Trump to make a big mistake in order to justify the return of the democrats? I remember it was said on several sermons that Trump's winning was a RTR win... yet a war almost started because of him last year... To me it seems like both sides are equally dangerous. We either destroy the whites under marxist democrats and left wing politics or the right wins and we all become xtian and do another white middle ages...


Yes, he did. He killed every jew that was against him and frequently exterminated other members of his tribe if they objected with his decisions. He killed Lenin and many other jews who ironically helped him to get to power. As such Stalin never had a friend or anyone close to him. Other jews in the USSR lived like kings.

The killing of half to almost a million jews happened because Stalin bombed the lines of supply for the German Camps. This is what killed many of the jews who died from starvation and typhus. So he, with the allies, indeed kill the majority of jews by their own hand.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Open, extremely minimum potential for orders

ZmajEriksson
Posts: 275

Re: School Shooter Was a Jew by Racial Rabbinical Law

Postby ZmajEriksson » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:34 pm

There's a lot that doesn't make sense about that shooting. Barbara4u2c points out all the holes in the story in one of her videos
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ

User avatar
NaziMan12
Posts: 1152

Re: School Shooter Was a Jew by Racial Rabbinical Law

Postby NaziMan12 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:06 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
EasternFireLion666 wrote:What the fuck? Stalin killed jews? I thought I read somewhere on the forums that they protected them a lot. And so far it seemed to me that the jews are overall united.
Some sacrifices happen indeed, but such proportions... and Hitler did not cooperate with the Rotschilds... did he?

And another thing. If Trump is so full of jews around him how come he was not persuaded yet to fullfil their agenda? Are they waiting on Trump to make a big mistake in order to justify the return of the democrats? I remember it was said on several sermons that Trump's winning was a RTR win... yet a war almost started because of him last year... To me it seems like both sides are equally dangerous. We either destroy the whites under marxist democrats and left wing politics or the right wins and we all become xtian and do another white middle ages...


Yes, he did. He killed every jew that was against him and frequently exterminated other members of his tribe if they objected with his decisions. He killed Lenin and many other jews who ironically helped him to get to power. As such Stalin never had a friend or anyone close to him. Other jews in the USSR lived like kings.

The killing of half to almost a million jews happened because Stalin bombed the lines of supply for the German Camps. This is what killed many of the jews who died from starvation and typhus. So he, with the allies, indeed kill the majority of jews by their own hand.


Look at how much Stalin resembles the Reptilian statuettes even with all of the photos being touched up.

Image
Image
Image
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5139

Re: School Shooter Was a Jew by Racial Rabbinical Law

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:01 am

ZmajEriksson wrote:There's a lot that doesn't make sense about that shooting. Barbara4u2c points out all the holes in the story in one of her videos


If it did happen or it did not, the motive and idea, and also the race behind it stays the same.

The fact someone even thinks to fake this is just as revealing in itself. I think more than half of these shootings are either created by the FBI, actors and everything, and only a few are real. This is true there are a lot of holes in the whole story as usual.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Open, extremely minimum potential for orders

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: School Shooter Was a Jew by Racial Rabbinical Law

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:37 pm

Sandy Hook was a total false flag by the tribe that connected into predictive programing they used in their movies. To set this up in the mass mind. The one propaganda actor was exposed as being there dressed badly as SWAT member carrying his rifle dangerously wrong and then shows up again as one of the fathers of the victims. The thing was a Jewish production which is why books exposing Sandy Hook were banned on Amazon along with Holocaust truth books by the Jewish lobby.

hailourtruegod
Posts: 971

Re: School Shooter Was a Jew by Racial Rabbinical Law

Postby hailourtruegod » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:56 pm

ZmajEriksson wrote:There's a lot that doesn't make sense about that shooting. Barbara4u2c points out all the holes in the story in one of her videos



Yeah that video of hers was pretty good imo. I've been watching her for about half a year now and lately she seems to be more awakened now. She has also been doing videos on the immigration crisis and even putting truth that is very detailed that are disturbing to the average person. I posted on one of her tweets about her latest video and I brought up Barabara Spectre. I really hope she sees it. I really feel she would accept the truth that's it's the jews behind all this. Im going to keep trying to lead her to these sources when the chances are just right.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

Ave Ce Acatl Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl!

ZmajEriksson
Posts: 275

Re: School Shooter Was a Jew by Racial Rabbinical Law

Postby ZmajEriksson » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:42 pm

It's the same thing with the UCC shooting. A friend of mine was the only person in the room the shooting started to survive and his version of the story is very different than what the news said, and it seems every news source had a different story
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ

User avatar
NaziMan12
Posts: 1152

Re: School Shooter Was a Jew by Racial Rabbinical Law

Postby NaziMan12 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:03 am

ZmajEriksson wrote:It's the same thing with the UCC shooting. A friend of mine was the only person in the room the shooting started to survive and his version of the story is very different than what the news said, and it seems every news source had a different story


The Vegas shooting had a few different versions of it as well but I think the main gist of it was to blame the white working class. This was done to help push the Israeli-CIA created push to outlaw anti-semitism in America (started with 9/11).
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], LuxSoul, MSN [Bot] and 8 guests