The Enemy Corruption In Kundalini Yoga

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:24 am

HP Hoodedcobra wrote on the subject of the enemy corrupting spirituality. Following up on the subject I wish to address specifically the Hindu topic that was mentioned, in detail as this is the popular system.

In Hinduism as Santata Gamana mentioned in his book "Kriya Yoga Exposed" the problems within the Hindu Kundalini Yoga's is the Guru's, Swami's and such will purposely withhold the actual techniques and water down and give wrong techniques to the public. So they can be the ones with the actual power and force people to pay large sums of money for assistance and little to no actual knowledge. What this has lead to is over the centuries even in the inner circle the actual knowledge is lost in many cases. The other problem was as Lahiri Mahasaya the Guru who was made famous by Yoganada. Stated (((The Jesuits))) literally combed India for centuries with bags of gold buying up and removing all spiritual knowledge and corrupted that which they couldn't fully get rid of. The Catholic Church has had bases in India for centuries and still does. The Jesuits were so successful at this Lahiri's stated by his time in the 19th century the only way you could get access to spiritual knowledge was either you had a family library with the remaining texts or you got initiation from someone who did. Match that with the corruption of making everything secret by the Guru's for wealth and control and what happens.....

Something to mention is a major corruption that has occurred in Hinduism is they have removed the emphasis on the crown chakra and placed it on the sixth chakra. The major Kundalini technique that is taught in Hindu Kundalini Yoga the So Ham is based on breathing prana up the spine from the root to the six chakra, the forehead and back down. Creating and opening the pathways to sixth but not the crown. So your elevator is not going up to the top. The cobra breath is the same its a Kundalini Yoga practice they take it to the sixth chakra and that's it sometimes they take it to the heart and that's it. Which is also dangerous. Note most of the texts on the Bija mantra's and the chakra's they don't place any mantra's into the crown they leave it silent and claim there is no sound mantra for the crown...... This is so prevalent in Hinduism even the Guru Vasudev [Satguru] stated in his lecture on the chakra's and kundlaini yoga. There is no path to the crown you just have basically hope the energy goes all the way to top somehow from the sixth chakra. Or you will never be enlightened.

Yet if one searches into the rarer texts you will find the So Ham is done to the root chakra to crown. And the bija mantra for the crown is Maum. Why is this important? Well if you get a major power surge up the spine and your elevator does not go all the way to the top your going to have serious mental, emotional and even physical problems. This is why so many people go crazy who practice Kundalini Yoga's in Hinduism the system has been corrupted.

The crown chakra is called the Guru Chakra and this is the "God" chakra in Hinduism. The rare and intact information coming from honest Hindu teachers they state you have to create the connection between the crown and root chakra to raise the serpent and to do this properly and safely. They place a lot of emphasise here as opening and activating the crown opens the whole spine safely to the root which creates the energetic connection to raise the serpent properly.

So the enemy corrupted this to cut people off from the crown to ruin them and stop people from raising the serpent. The Jews mention in their kabala they have damned people by "Cutting them off from the crown". So the enemy knows what they are doing. Remember (((The Jesuits))) had the major hand in corrupting the Hindu texts and removing the emphasis on the crown to cut people off and drive them insane and destroy them.

The Kechari mundra the major technique in Kundalini Yoga is insanely corrupted to the point of self mutilation. The Kechari mundra in the original Vedic texts is placing the tongue on the roof of the mouth the same way its done in the Chi Gong method of the micro cosmic orbit which is a major kundalini Yoga technique in Hinduism its hidden away in the rarer texts. Its locking the mula band along with the Kechari mundra to generate and send energy up the spine to the head and crown.

In Hinduism the original world tree the Visva has 13 Gods the chakra's. And the ancient Hindu symbols show this. So how did this get taken down to seven which is the number of Saturn and binding..... Who's number is seven? The Jews. However the Jews for themselves in their own Kabala show the truth for their own the phase in their Torah "God is One" in Kabala gematria adds to the number of 13 which in Kabala shows God is 13 the Rabbi's then list the 13 attributes of "God" and how 13 is the number of God. The 13 Chakra's. They removed this from the Gentiles to bind us.

Sources

Kriya Yoga Exposed, Santata Gamana
Layayoga: The Definitive Guide to the Chakras and Kundalini by Shyam Sundar Goswami
Inner Tantric Yoga: Working with the Universal Shakti (Lotus Press, September 2008)| Author: David Frawley
The Wisdom In The Hebrew Alphabet, Rabbi Michael L.Munk

High Priest Lucius Oria

Re: The Enemy Corruption In Kundalini Yoga

Postby High Priest Lucius Oria » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:40 am

The So is to raise the power up the spine and Haum (Shiva) is specifically for the crown.

sip

Postby sip » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:32 am

Yogi Bhajan ( Harbhajan Singh Puri ) comes to mind.

victory666

Postby victory666 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:15 pm

Hello HP Mageson,

Thank you for all the details you put into your sermons. Was wondering if there are any specific books that outline the proper ancient method of kundalini yoga. You mention "Kundalini Yoga Exposed" in your sources.

Hail Satan

victory666

Postby victory666 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:25 pm

Hello HP Mageson,

Thank you for all the details you put into your sermons. Was wondering if there are any specific books that outline the proper ancient method of kundalini yoga. You mention "Kriya Yoga Exposed" in your sources.

Hail Satan

Astardastar

Postby Astardastar » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:37 pm

So beautiful article, thank you very much.

Its something I need to be cleared, when oppening chakra we start to open first root, and go up to the crown or start from crown and continue till the root?

High Priest Lucius Oria

Postby High Priest Lucius Oria » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:10 pm

sip wrote:Yogi Bhajan ( Harbhajan Singh Puri ) comes to mind.

If it weren't for Bhajan, we wouldn't have the Kundalini Yoga we do today in the West. There are corrupted mantras though I agree on that.

Academic Scholar

Postby Academic Scholar » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:38 am

http://archive.is/I0qmh

This is the yoga set I do everyday, it’s just 26 poses I do in order. Do you approve? >.<
RTR Archive
How to Attain Balance and Advance Fast

aykk ohng kah rah sah tah nah ah mah shee ree v hah ah guu ruu.

luis

Postby luis » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:21 am

Astardastar wrote:So beautiful article, thank you very much.

Its something I need to be cleared, when oppening chakra we start to open first root, and go up to the crown or start from crown and continue till the root?

Just like how they are listed on the JOS page to how open the chakras.

Quietlysings666

Postby Quietlysings666 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:25 pm

High Priest Lucius Oria wrote:The So is to raise the power up the spine and Haum (Shiva) is specifically for the crown.
I thought that was for the throttle chakra, is it because that's the second knot?
:D HAIL SATAN!

anonymous666

Postby anonymous666 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:24 pm

Recently sadguru vasudev had accusations of being a xtian agent and working for CIA as well especially in his save the rivers campaign. Also he shared stage with Indian freemasonry. He may have been presurised. HP Mageson666, what are your views on this aspect of him.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:18 pm

What I do know is there has been accusations against Vasudev over all kinds of nonsense. The establishment in India is run by Marxists and crypto kikes who attack any spiritual Hindu leader. Vasudev is also close to another Guru who is popular and demanding political reform in Indian politics' and Vasudev is an Indian Nationalist and has political influence I would believe.

Astardastar

Postby Astardastar » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:23 pm

luis wrote:

Thank you! Listed from up to go down. I have read it before. But as if everywhere else they say from down to up I Asked to be sure.

Please what's the explanation of this? Why from up to down and not opposite? I have in mind an answer but I m not sure.
Thank you very very much

Jack The GOOD guy

Postby Jack The GOOD guy » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:29 pm

Are Kundalini Yoga by Sivananda and Kundalini Tantra by Satyananda corrupted too ? Will doing the meditations listed there do any harm to the soul ?
Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making
things happen.

Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

SEAREALM

Postby SEAREALM » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:18 pm

So in essence, what we need to do is the RTRs, the Power Meditations, and spread this information to as many people as possible. The forum topics, and the literature from Satan's library.
Which should, hopefully free the Gentiles.
Knowing and doing.

High Priest Lucius Oria

Postby High Priest Lucius Oria » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:23 pm

Quietlysings666 wrote:
High Priest Lucius Oria wrote:The So is to raise the power up the spine and Haum (Shiva) is specifically for the crown.
I thought that was for the throttle chakra, is it because that's the second knot?

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2277

anonymous666

Postby anonymous666 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:02 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:What I do know is there has been accusations against Vasudev over all kinds of nonsense. The establishment in India is run by Marxists and crypto kikes who attack any spiritual Hindu leader. Vasudev is also close to another Guru who is popular and demanding political reform in Indian politics' and Vasudev is an Indian Nationalist and has political influence I would believe.

Yes this is quite true in many ways. I think i have had enough of right winger "Hindu nationalists". It seems vasudev pisses them a lot. They take his stuff out of context. There has been deep infiltration in Hindu nationalism to a level where I had a dude I knew leave a camp run by an org whome i cant name here at a place i cant mention here. He left because Hindus were brainwashed to Zionism and were actually being taught Talmud stuff. For a while I too felt the attacking on vasudeva was stupid just because he used a expensive Merc for travelling and not something else for save rivers. But accepting some donations from alleged cia guys is what was the thing that started the suspicion in me. It does seem that true spirituality is hard to explain to many Hindus. I have been through the experience of joining an org for learning meditation before comming to ss. I paid $$$$ which wasnt much but wasted time to learn stuff I could just learn by reading their booklet or just doing some basic meditations on JoS. My mom who joined adult course was told the top secret that affirmations are powerful and can shape stuff. Something which JoS tells easily to anyone who hasnt started meditating as well.

anonymous666

Postby anonymous666 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:08 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:What I do know is there has been accusations against Vasudev over all kinds of nonsense. The establishment in India is run by Marxists and crypto kikes who attack any spiritual Hindu leader. Vasudev is also close to another Guru who is popular and demanding political reform in Indian politics' and Vasudev is an Indian Nationalist and has political influence I would believe.

Are you speaking of vasudev's links to Baba Ramdev?
Baba Ramdev spoke of Rothschilds and Rockfellers controlling monetary systems openly once on his TV channel Aastha. He is a complex guy for me.
He exposes Rothschild and rockfeller in Hindi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hVY7lOGRcM

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:48 am

Yes.

anonymous666 wrote:Are you speaking of vasudev's links to Baba Ramdev?
Baba Ramdev spoke of Rothschilds and Rockfellers controlling monetary systems openly once on his TV channel Aastha. He is a complex guy for me.
He exposes Rothschild and rockfeller in Hindi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hVY7lOGRcM

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:50 am

Kundalini Tantra was against sending the energy of the pineal to the solar and tries to scare people off from this. However other Kriya teachers state that's where its supposed to go. Because that is where its supposed to go.

Jack The GOOD guy wrote:Are Kundalini Yoga by Sivananda and Kundalini Tantra by Satyananda corrupted too ? Will doing the meditations listed there do any harm to the soul ?

luis

Postby luis » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:08 am

Astardastar wrote:
luis wrote:

Thank you! Listed from up to go down. I have read it before. But as if everywhere else they say from down to up I Asked to be sure.

Please what's the explanation of this? Why from up to down and not opposite? I have in mind an answer but I m not sure.
Thank you very very much

Because your kundalini could wake up before the other chakras are open and that would be a big problem.

Astardastar

Postby Astardastar » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:07 pm

luis wrote:
Astardastar wrote:
luis wrote:

Thank you very very much

Because your kundalini could wake up before the other chakras are open and that would be a big problem.

Thank you very much for answer!!!!

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:16 pm

Astardastar wrote:
luis wrote:

Its something I need to be cleared, when opening chakra we start to open the first root, and go up to the crown or start from the crown and continue till the root?

Please, what's the explanation for this? Why from up to down and not opposite? I have in mind an answer but I m not sure.
Thank you very very much

For some reasons:
• at this age and time, Muladhara is the most difficult to open, being the most blocked.
• going top-bottom the energies descending from the other chakras help to open the Muladhara.
• this way of operating also helps to awaken the kundalini, as the awakening happens sooner than the first ascension.
• there is also the risk of accidentally make the kundalini ascend prematurely which causes all sorts of problems, as luis already told you.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

Savitar

Postby Savitar » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:53 pm

Corrupt Yoga teachings claim, that the Solar Chakra "Burns" the Secretion of the Pineal :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I feel awe of the Gods, I love, I revere, I venerate them,
and in short have the same feelings towards them
as one would have towards kind master,
or teachers or fathers or guardians or any beings of that sort"
-Julianus Imperator

Astardastar

Postby Astardastar » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:05 pm

Stormblood wrote:
Astardastar wrote:
luis wrote:

Please, what's the explanation for this? Why from up to down and not opposite? I have in mind an answer but I m not sure.
Thank you very very much

For some reasons:
• at this age and time, Muladhara is the most difficult to open, being the most blocked.
• going top-bottom the energies descending from the other chakras help to open the Muladhara.
• this way of operating also helps to awaken the kundalini, as the awakening happens sooner than the first ascension.
• there is also the risk of accidentally make the kundalini ascend prematurely which causes all sorts of problems, as luis already told you.

Thank you very much for answer! I was thinking king third eye us hardest to open and that it is the mist blocked chakra. Just had in mind as its told that the crown and third eye are the most blocked chakras to people nowdats. Of course root chakra is too

Νίκος

Postby Νίκος » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:37 am

Can someone tell me some Kundalini and Hatha Yoga exercises?

Beracate

Postby Beracate » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:09 pm

Νίκος wrote:Can someone tell me some Kundalini and Hatha Yoga exercises?

Link to Kundalini and Hatha Yoga Routine.zip file:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/w2yd6kb6zwf0q ... E.zip?dl=1

Link to Satan's Library: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Pdf_Library.html

Ilovesatan

Postby Ilovesatan » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:47 am

I SWEAR...!! IT I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO CHRISTIANITY.......HIAL SATAN FOR EVER......THANK YOU GUYS I LEARN ALOT TODAY.
50%DARK50%LIGHT