Nuclear Destruction...

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Nuclear Destruction...

Postby High Priestess Maxine Dietrich » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:38 pm

Most people have no idea of what Satanism is really all about. True Satanism is liberation. Satan and our Gods restore freedom.

Much of this is done through revealing spiritual knowledge that has been vehemently repressed and secreted for centuries.

1. The (((enemy))) invades a planet. The Jew is a race within all races. The Jewish soul is different from the Gentile soul.

2. The Jews take over any and all key positions of importance. They especially infiltrate and gain control of any groups/organizations that are onto them. Medicine, government, the legal system, education, the media, just to name a few are shot through with and controlled by Jews.

3. The (((enemy))) agenda is the creation of a slave state where there are NO human rights or freedoms. The populace lives under the most brutal and inhuman conditions. Before, it was the Vatican, then communism. The names and the faces change, but behind it all, it is still the same ones, THE JEWS!

4. All spiritual knowledge and power are forcibly removed from the populace. The populace is kept ignorant.

5. Any attempts at freedom, like establishing the USA; these are relentlessly attacked. The (((race within races))) incites egregious abuses of freedom with the goal of destroying any and all freedom.

5. WORLDS THAT DO NOT KNUCKLE UNDER ARE SYSTEMATICALLY DESTROYED BY NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

"God destroys worlds"
The above is in their Talmud.*

(((They))) infiltrate, they take control and what they cannot have full control over, they destroy.

The asteroid belt is rubble from another planet that was destroyed...

Mars, as is stated by some scientists, once had intelligent life much like life here on earth. A nuclear holocaust destroyed it all, leaving it barren.

http://www.angelfire.com/dawn666blacksu ... ntion.html

Reference:
*The Tree of Souls by Howard Schwartz

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com
http://www.exposingchristianity.com

Arkhon

Re: Nuclear Destruction...

Postby Arkhon » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:20 pm

Satanic Greetings!

We are relentlessly working on disempowering these destroyers of humankind. On every level, in our personal lives, in our countries and on the global scale they shall be deprived of their ability to control. We shall on one hand actively oppose them (primarily using spiritual warfare, little or no physical interaction) and suppress their offensive actions, and on the other hand we shall be creating our own magnificent universes which has the power of love and inherent beauty, full of our works and shared joy. So as someone wrote on another forum: Blessed are those who chose the path of creation, not only focusing on destruction.

Thank You for the great articles, wish you all the best, have courage and make effort!

Hail Satan!
अर्क्होन् from Hungary.

ss666

Postby ss666 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:13 am

There is also a lot of evidence to suggest that the nuclear race arming was done by a (((certain group of people)))
The spies who leaked information to the Soviets on subjects regarding the creation of nuclear bombs have really suggestive names (Cohens, Rosenbergs, Fuchs etc.):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_spies

Coraxo

Postby Coraxo » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:03 am

So, how can we get rid of the enemy without them destroying our planet?
Hail Satan!!!!

AscendingSun

Postby AscendingSun » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:32 am

That's unsettling. Sounds like The Samson Option..

jbkbmz

Postby jbkbmz » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:20 am

Is this what they plan on doing to the world when too many of us Gentiles wake up ?

Bigot Boy

Postby Bigot Boy » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:28 pm

jbkbmz wrote:Is this what they plan on doing to the world when too many of us Gentiles wake up ?

Yes that is their backup plan AKA the Samson Option.

Don't forget our RTR's will be fighting this the entire way. And we have the Gods by Our side - a luxury many of the reptilians' prior victims did not have. As long as we follow the Gods' instructions, as we have been doing, the odds are heavily against the Jews and their pipe dreams.

HAIL SATAN!
In honor of Mother Lilith, my website... Lilith's Tools Of Power

Here you will find...

Master RTR - Feature-Packed version of Final RTR!

... and more Satanic tools in the future

SSDF

Postby SSDF » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:54 pm

Thank you for this topic H.P Maxine.

But we can STOP THIS!

Make RIV's, promote [legally (and protect your identity!! For yours safety. Take this into your mind. The jews are miserable and use all types of miserable tactics.)] of truth and protect yours life.

That is what we can do and it is enough if we never give up and constantly improve ourselves.

Even if they destroy almost everything, at least one spiritual Satanist will remain, and this will ensure that Satan's gates are open forever. But ...we do not have to think about this scenario!

Enemies have been failing enormously lately. I feel this and see. They become more aggressive, and they see they have escaped the situation under control. That's why they want to make a nuclear holocaust.

Whatever the situation, Satan win. Because Satan is in human nature. Human nature can not reject Satan for a long time because Satan is in human nature. And that time has come! People are waking up.

We can stop them. I did this before. And we'll do it again. Even better!
Make Reverse Torah Ritual everyday, because RTR save and help the world and you.

Hail Satan!!

*JoS offline archive (no internet connection required) - last update: 05-09-2016

*Satan's Library Archive - last update: 10-06-2016

ZmajEriksson

Postby ZmajEriksson » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:55 pm

Considering the current issue with North Korea and them being autistic enough to nuke us without second thought, I think we need to focus on the disarming and anti-war RTRs for a while, or at least one day
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ

Academic Scholar

Postby Academic Scholar » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:38 pm

ZmajEriksson wrote:Considering the current issue with North Korea and them being autistic enough to nuke us without second thought, I think we need to focus on the disarming and anti-war RTRs for a while, or at least one day

Kim Jong (Dictator of North Korea) is a racial Jew. But in the future many, MANY people will wake up and choose Satan. They will see the Truth.
RTR Archive
How to Attain Balance and Advance Fast

aykk ohng kah rah sah tah nah ah mah shee ree v hah ah guu ruu.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:54 pm

With Kim's the original Kim was an officer in the Soviet Red Army which was run by the Jews.

jbkbmz

Postby jbkbmz » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:08 am

Many of us have heard of the health of John Mccain lately.
I wonder what the elite would do if the BIG puppets started getting brain tumors, spleen and prostate cancer, strokes, seizures and such.
Obama, Pence, Soros, Netyanhu, Kim Jung , etc. Especially the elite Jewish rabbis.
All I can say safely is that I will be working on it.

Zygisrko

Postby Zygisrko » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:37 am

I've have actually had a very terrifying vision/dream of a nuclear explosion recently.
It felt like it was in the city, and the destruction felt VERY unpleasant.

I really hope nothing like that ever happens, because holy shit I did not feel good experiencing just a vision of it.
"This too, shall pass"
Keep that in mind if your resisting urges to do anything destructive against yourself.
[email protected]

Fourthreich entire libary
https://mega.nz/#F!dWgBFbpQ!kD-C4rEsSPIaZBvu-miXiQ

jbkbmz

Postby jbkbmz » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:03 pm

Can you ask Satan and the demons about the Reality or Unreality of the dream ?
Just in case it is a premonition

ZmajEriksson

Postby ZmajEriksson » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:25 pm

Zygisrko wrote:I've have actually had a very terrifying vision/dream of a nuclear explosion recently.

I've had a few of these. The first one was in June or July. I've been doing the disarming and anti-war RTRs every chance I get since.
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ

Jack The GOOD guy

Postby Jack The GOOD guy » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:06 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:With Kim's the original Kim was an officer in the Soviet Red Army which was run by the Jews.

Exactly

https://wideawakegentile.wordpress.com/ ... -sideshow/
Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making
things happen.

Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:55 am

ZmajErikkson and Zyrgirsko if you are getting nightmares you can buy food that excludes soy lecithen, and other preservatives, emulsifiers like Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate. HPS Maxine wrote a sermon on the bad ingredients in food cause nightmares and I have identified them. I have a thread about them in the health section here. I doubt they only cause nightmares but also are bad in general for your health.

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=56
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

AscendingSun

Postby AscendingSun » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:50 am

Coraxo wrote:So, how can we get rid of the enemy without them destroying our planet?

With the gods is the only way

Zygisrko

Postby Zygisrko » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:03 pm

NaziMan12 wrote:ZmajErikkson and Zyrgirsko if you are getting nightmares you can buy food that excludes soy lecithen, and other preservatives, emulsifiers like Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate. HPS Maxine wrote a sermon on the bad ingredients in food cause nightmares and I have identified them. I have a thread about them in the health section here. I doubt they only cause nightmares but also are bad in general for your health.

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=56

I woke up before having it, fell back to sleep, and then had the vision/dream, and woke up to see only like 10-20 minutes passed.
I don't know if that's considered a nightmare.

But if it is, then thanks for the information, I appreciate it!
"This too, shall pass"
Keep that in mind if your resisting urges to do anything destructive against yourself.
[email protected]

Coraxo

Postby Coraxo » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:05 pm

NaziMan12 wrote:ZmajErikkson and Zyrgirsko if you are getting nightmares you can buy food that excludes soy lecithen, and other preservatives, emulsifiers like Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate. HPS Maxine wrote a sermon on the bad ingredients in food cause nightmares and I have identified them. I have a thread about them in the health section here. I doubt they only cause nightmares but also are bad in general for your health.

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=56

They could also be caused by the enemy, or general curses and stuff.

Keep your aura of protection strong and clean, people.
Hail Satan!!!!

Coraxo

Postby Coraxo » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:28 pm

AscendingSun wrote:With the gods is the only way

With time, all the creatures in the universe shall know his name.
Those who chose to betray their own race and their own father and fight along the enemy, shall crumble in fear.

The god won't forget, neither we will.
Hail the only true god Satan and his victory!
Hail Satan!!!!

Andevili

Postby Andevili » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:42 pm

I don't have a doubt if we will win this war. Jews can keep trying but with the rtrs they will surely fail. Hail Satan!

ZmajEriksson

Postby ZmajEriksson » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:16 am

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=56

These weren't nightmares. You don't feel anything in dreams and you don't remember them as vividly. These were either an attack or a sign that we need to focus on disarming the Jews, and I'm leaning towards the latter
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:50 pm

I'd avoid any form of soy, if you comrades are both guys, honestly. Johnson Akemi has explained the dangers of soy in a man's diet, here: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/SSH ... sages/2851 Of course, " If you want low libido and man-boobs, make soy a major component of your diet. "
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

Anubis666

Postby Anubis666 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:49 am

I went out to an event that had a Jew there, being open enough I could detect his energies, it's empty, like they don't have a heart awkwardly sitting in the corner, barely socializing like a natural outcast of sorts. As I was in the middle of the gathering being social as usual, I remembered the Blue Flame meditation from Satans Library, I pictured this fire inside and out of his entire being, when he walked back into the room he almost staggered, like he was going to pass out. Then as he walked by me, he made a hissing noise then backed away in fear. Point being, the sure power involved in this minor working was enough to open myself up to a major realization that they are indeed not as strong as they want us to think. Which is very exciting news! My GD told me to go, I'm glad I did, making him do a little creature dance for me was the highlight of my night.. Thanks Anubis! Hail Shaitan!

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:59 pm

ZmajEriksson wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=56

These weren't nightmares. You don't feel anything in dreams and you don't remember them as vividly. These were either an attack or a sign that we need to focus on disarming the Jews, and I'm leaning towards the latter

What is it a day dream? Those emulsifiers I listed cause disturbing dreams. I observed this over a month period. I became aware of the problem through HPS Maxine's sermon on ingredients that are dangerous and used in prep in alot of fast food.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

Zygisrko

Postby Zygisrko » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:35 pm

ZmajEriksson wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=56

What do you mean? I can feel things in dreams and remember them vividly too.
No it wasn't an attack, that would be the weakest attempt from them so far if it was.
"This too, shall pass"
[email protected]

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:46 pm

Zygisrko wrote:
ZmajEriksson wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=56

What do you mean? I can feel things in dreams and remember them vividly too.
No it wasn't an attack, that would be the weakest attempt from them so far if it was.

If you have disturbing dreams it is because of soy lecithin, sodium benzoate or potassium sorbate - cheap ingredients that are mass produced to cut costs. Manufacturers could use healthier preservatives and emulsifiers but opt for these cheaper ingredients to reduce over head and thereby increase profits from their junk products.