Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A friendly hello and hesitant questions

Opus five

Hello, everyone.

I'd imagine that it's pretty obvious, but I'm rather new to all of this. I've tried to read up on as much as I can and while a lot of stuff makes sense to me, some news and claims just seem really far-fetched and somewhat push me away from Satanism as a whole. Please do not take my words as those of a blasphemer, I am not saying that any of it is wrong, just that I personally have a hard time believing them. Once again, you're free to believe whatever you want and you have my utmost respect for that.

It's not like I don't want to believe, it's the opposite. As I said, a lot of stuff makes sense, some posts even made me remember memories that I had suppressed, which is exactly why I take such an issue with stuff that I just struggle to take at face value. It pushes me away so harshly, while the rest pulls me in with the same amount of force. I hope that you guys are open for friendly discussion since I really do want to believe.

You want to believe in self empowerment in all ways. You wanna increase skills from uptaking martial arts, yoga, qigong, power meditations. You wanna take back your life.

JOYOFSATAN. Org
Exposingchristianity
Reverse Torah Rituals

Truth is in the making.... (application, and alot of other things truth is in)

Hello and welcome, feel free to ask questions and there will be people who will do their utmost to answer you. As I have no idea what it is you are talking about when you mention "certain information pushes you away" you will need to elaborate on that point.

As for belief. In Satanism their truly is no "belief" in the sense that we blindly take info as fact without researching/experiencing ourselves. We do the meditations because we know they work. We talk to the Gods because we know they are real. And we go against the Jews because we know what they have done and continue to do.

Any sort of struggle you have believing and such is simply because you haven't done or experience what is necessary to understand that this is real. Take time and have patience. Not everything will happen all at once and it takes dedication. The payoff for patience is the Truth.

-Hail Satan

Opus five said:
Hello, everyone.

I'd imagine that it's pretty obvious, but I'm rather new to all of this. I've tried to read up on as much as I can and while a lot of stuff makes sense to me, some news and claims just seem really far-fetched and somewhat push me away from Satanism as a whole. Please do not take my words as those of a blasphemer, I am not saying that any of it is wrong, just that I personally have a hard time believing them. Once again, you're free to believe whatever you want and you have my utmost respect for that.

It's not like I don't want to believe, it's the opposite. As I said, a lot of stuff makes sense, some posts even made me remember memories that I had suppressed, which is exactly why I take such an issue with stuff that I just struggle to take at face value. It pushes me away so harshly, while the rest pulls me in with the same amount of force. I hope that you guys are open for friendly discussion since I really do want to believe.
Opus five said:
Hello, everyone.

Could you please be more specific about which claims you find far-fetched? Many of us here are very knowledgeable, but we can't provide you with information about something we don't know.

For example, when I was new to Satanism, I found it difficult to believe that the Holocaust never happened. (As the Joy of Satan website claims.) However, the more I researched it, the more contradictions and errors I found in the mainstream "proof" that claimed the Holocaust happened. For example, all of the alleged Nazi gas chambers are actually "reconstructions" made much later. With every passing year, my belief that the Holocaust never happened is strengthened by new pieces of evidence I uncover in some dark, forgotten corner of existence.

Even though we can't give you specific advice without knowing your specific questions, I can offer you these suggestions:

Keep an open mind. For every claim you believe might be false, investigate it yourself and post it here, don't just leave it to nag your mind again and again.

You also can try some of the simpler meditations, such as the EZ Chakra Spin, or the Opening the Third Eye, and observe how these feel.

You can also focus on Satan's sigil and ask him for signs that Satanism is the truth. The Gods are very busy, but they will usually help new people most of all.

I wish you well,
Soaring Eagle 666

Well, what's your questions? I'll hear them out and try to answer as best as I can. It may not be the best of answers but they will be what I believe or have learned in my time here. Don't worry about hate, you're just starting out and are naturally gonna question things.

Hello :)

The best thing is just to experience for yourself. And don't believe everything you read. Not everyone who posts in the forums are legit, and there are some people who use drugs and confuse drug hallucinations with reality, so read everything with skepticism.

Just start your own practice, meditate, and see for yourself what is real and what isn't. That's the only way you can be certain of anything, and this applies to everything in life.

joyofsatan.org

I'd like to thank everyone for the warm welcome. I'll do my best to elaborate on my previous post as well as answer any question you had for me.

BlackCherokeeChi said:
You want to believe in self empowerment in all ways. You wanna increase skills from uptaking martial arts, yoga, qigong, power meditations. You wanna take back your life.

JOYOFSATAN. Org
Exposingchristianity
Reverse Torah Rituals

Truth is in the making.... (application, and alot of other things truth is in)

Thank you for your reply! This is one of the things that is so interesting to me. In my experience religion seems to be about letting go of your life and giving up control to "some old man in the sky", while Satanism heavily advocates self-control and a powerful mind as well as body.

Zeffie of the Wind said:
Hello and welcome, feel free to ask questions and there will be people who will do their utmost to answer you. As I have no idea what it is you are talking about when you mention "certain information pushes you away" you will need to elaborate on that point.

Thank you for the warm welcome! I can accept the existence of a higher power, no matter what it might be, but reading about Aliens, Illuminati, the Holocaust, 9/11, Merkel being a Jew, the Jews controlling the government and being responsible for horrible events is a lot to take in.

Zeffie of the Wind said:
As for belief. In Satanism their truly is no "belief" in the sense that we blindly take info as fact without researching/experiencing ourselves. We do the meditations because we know they work. We talk to the Gods because we know they are real. And we go against the Jews because we know what they have done and continue to do.

Looking back I can see that referring to it as a belief could be taken the wrong way and I want to apologize for that. In the future, I'll do my best to call it something else. The problem here is that I don't know anything. I don't have the ability to do the meditation on the same level as you, I cannot reach the gods and I am hesitant to go against the Jews.

Zeffie of the Wind said:
Any sort of struggle you have believing and such is simply because you haven't done or experience what is necessary to understand that this is real. Take time and have patience. Not everything will happen all at once and it takes dedication. The payoff for patience is the Truth.

-Hail Satan

I will do my best to take the necessary time. To be honest, the fact that people are willing to answer questions and talk to me has already done much to placate my fears.

Academic Scholar said:
What are all of your questions?

I don't think I can really phrase them as questions, but I thank you for being willing to answer them all the same.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Could you please be more specific about which claims you find far-fetched? Many of us here are very knowledgeable, but we can't provide you with information about something we don't know.

I apologize for that and I will do my best to elaborate. You could look at my first post as me testing the waters and seeing if there's anyone who'd answer me in the first place.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
For example, when I was new to Satanism, I found it difficult to believe that the Holocaust never happened. (As the Joy of Satan website claims.) However, the more I researched it, the more contradictions and errors I found in the mainstream "proof" that claimed the Holocaust happened. For example, all of the alleged Nazi gas chambers are actually "reconstructions" made much later. With every passing year, my belief that the Holocaust never happened is strengthened by new pieces of evidence I uncover in some dark, forgotten corner of existence.

It's exactly stuff like that. I can accept the existence of Satan and his demons, but stuff like the Holocaust, 9/11 and the Jews being behind a lot of disasters, governments etc. just seems weird to me, I guess. The Holocaust and 9/11 are both events that are popular with conspiracy theorists and even mentioning them to other people still has an impact, even though it's been a while since they actually happened.

A lot of groups/societies have their own version of what transpired during these events and I frankly struggle to believe any of them. I feel like events with a high body count are often used to shock people into belief.

The anger people have about 9/11 is usually used to breed hate against Muslims, terrorists etc. and it's an easy thing to say: "Actually, the real villain is *insert group/person*." I am not saying that this is what you're doing, it's just that I don't want to fall for something like that.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Even though we can't give you specific advice without knowing your specific questions, I can offer you these suggestions:

Keep an open mind. For every claim you believe might be false, investigate it yourself and post it here, don't just leave it to nag your mind again and again.

You also can try some of the simpler meditations, such as the EZ Chakra Spin, or the Opening the Third Eye, and observe how these feel.

You can also focus on Satan's sigil and ask him for signs that Satanism is the truth. The Gods are very busy, but they will usually help new people most of all.

I wish you well,
Soaring Eagle 666

Thank you very much for your kind words. In truth, I am hesitant to contact Satan while I'm still unconvinced that Satanism is the truth. If I go that far, I'd like to do it in a determined manner, knowing full what I am doing and what I know to be true. However, I will definitly look for an opportunity to start meditation.

Helix said:
Well, what's your questions? I'll hear them out and try to answer as best as I can. It may not be the best of answers but they will be what I believe or have learned in my time here. Don't worry about hate, you're just starting out and are naturally gonna question things.

Thank you! I'm not really worried about hate, I just really don't want to step on anyone's toes and unintentionally offend them.

Lydia said:
Hello :)

The best thing is just to experience for yourself. And don't believe everything you read. Not everyone who posts in the forums is legit, and there are some people who use drugs and confuse drug hallucinations with reality, so read everything with skepticism.

Just start your own practice, meditate, and see for yourself what is real and what isn't. That's the only way you can be certain of anything, and this applies to everything in life.

joyofsatan.org

I like to consider myself a skeptic, which is why I made this topic in the first place. If starting practice and meditation will actually help me with this, then I will get to it as soon as I am able.

In the end, it seems like the best thing I can do is start meditation and see the truth for myself.

The holocaust was already put on trial in 1988 in Toronto, Canada. When the jews had Zundel charged under an ancient law about spreading lies in the press.

The jews put their own holocaust on trial to get Zundel. And Zundel proved in a court of law with expert witness from the Red Cross, Irving and leuchter that the Holocaust was jewish propaganda and nothing else.

Leuchter proved there were no gas chambers and he did this with forensic evidence and structural evidence as well historical evidence. Leuchter designed gas chambers for the American prison system to execute commended inmates with. He also took forensic samples from the claimed gas chambers and all the different labs he sent them to found they contained no poison gas. He also proved they were just shower rooms. Its impossible to gas million of people in brick shacks with flimsy wooden doors and open air windows. The gas would have killed everyone in the camp from camp commanders to the guards and inmates. And the towns nearby.

The Red Cross expert brought the Red Cross record as the Red Cross had international observers in the camps the whole time. The record showed that around two hundred and sixty thousand people died in all the camps and they had the reason for each listed. Most of the reasons was Allied Bombing attacks on the camps as they were industrial centers of war manufacturing. And for the results of having the entire European theatre bombed to the ground by the Allies.The British intelligence report on the camp deaths showed the same the Red Crosses did.

They died as collateral damage along with tens of millions of other civilians and solders in a world war.
In a war the Jewish Elites started for their own Jewish Supremacy
Jews started the second world war:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9

The jews ended up in camps because they were caught acting racially as a collective to destroy the Axis war effort against Communism during the war. Its the same reason we put Japanese in camps and the Japanese put European and American's in camps in China.

The jews also claimed the Germans killed six million jews in camps during world war ONE. How are any jews left on earth when the Germans killed six million jews in the first war and then another six million jews in the second war......The jews also claimed the Russian Czar killed six million jews in the start of the twenty century. That is eighteen million jews killed in under fifty years.

Zundel won his trial and proved the holocaust is jewish lying.

Why do you think the holocaust is illegal to question in 18 different nations were the jews have power.

QUESTIONING THE HOLOCAUST......IS QUESTIONING THE JEWS AND THEIR AUTHORITY.

As for 911 three towers went down the same way and planes only hit two of them. Larry the jewish owner admitted he told them to "pull it" with tower seven. The tower no planes hit. That is the command phase to hit the switch on demo sites when they bring down buildings.

The towers were owned by jews.

Four thousand jews didn't show up for work that day and it was no jewish holiday.

A truck bomb driven by Mossad agents was stopped by the State Patrol on that day with the maps of were they were going to attack.

Hundreds of Mossad agents were arrested linked to this event.

The jews own the deep state at the top and the deep state like the NSA is all contracted out to the Mossad in Israel.

The attacks were used to put the jewish neo con program of wars for Israel into action in the Middle East.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back