Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mouthy Buddha Progessive Meltdown

Mageson666

This individual made a video from last year, but the attitude is still relevant. Mouthy Buddha, states that White Ethno-Nationalism is morally acceptable and legitimate. Then out of the other corner of his mouth denies moral legitimacy to Whites creating the political agency to bring this about and his only explanation is "muh reasons". And believes contradiction is a coherent argument. Liberal Progressivism is a form of socially induced schizophrenia these people are always in a double think mode and contracting themselves without even realizing it. This is only found elsewhere in Christian religious conditioning in large scale.

being a contraction
Ahahah I had a funny picture in mind reading this :lol:
a form of socially induced schizophrenia these people are always in a double think mode and contracting themselves without even realizing it.
This is so true!
I still think it sounds better & more descriptive with them ''contracting'' but this is just me being silly ahahha :D

Stefan Molyneux uses insulting tags against the Demons of hell in creating his youtube videos. He is an enemy at the least and possibly has Jewish blood. The Alt-Right has more hope than many "nationalist" storm front types on the other hand.

Contradiction gets the point across more however contraction in the mental sense also does which is what this individuals mind was convulsing within. This character believed his argument was somehow deep and genius when its the same old nonsense.

The current year liberal argument comes down to this......"Race and culture does not matter because we are all the same!" Then out of the other corner of the same liberal mouth...."Race and culture does not matter because we are all different!"

They literal exist within a strange double think that uses contradiction that cancels itself out to explain this strange racial and gender based radical egalitarianism they promote that demands equality of outcome in the name of proving itself. This pathology is purely of the Christian gospels that jewsus has created all races [nation means race in the Greek the Bible was wrote in] out of one blood and their is no difference between men and women nor races for all are one......Cause jeboobah said so Goyim see its written down in red crayon in the boobile, goyim so it's true cause the jews said so.

The obsession with virtue signalling and moralist purity of the liberal opium is also purely of Christian pathology as well.

The liberal, Xian and Marxist mindset is socially induced schizophrenia.

Shining Sloth 666 said:
being a contraction
Ahahah I had a funny picture in mind reading this :lol:
a form of socially induced schizophrenia these people are always in a double think mode and contracting themselves without even realizing it.
This is so true!
I still think it sounds better & more descriptive with them ''contracting'' but this is just me being silly ahahha :D

Shekel Moneyjew is a good example of a schizoid mischling jew.

The Alt Right has got new ideals and has gone more mainstream and is outside of the ancient regime of White Nationalist cultism. Its different levels of ideology within it also creates a larger draw of people who are then woke thought different levels to Ethno-Nationalist reality and the jewish issue.

Our RTR's brought the Alt Right into where it is now. As it was the Trump election that brought it fame. The jews have stated the rise of the New Right and the election of Trump and his nativist populism has the jews realizing the writing on the wall. Its the start of a new paradigm.

NaziMan12 said:
Stefan Molyneux uses insulting tags against the Demons of hell in creating his youtube videos. He is an enemy at the least and possibly has Jewish blood. The Alt-Right has more hope than many "nationalist" storm front types on the other hand.

"Liberal Progressivism is a form of socially induced schizophrenia" ... and "Stefan Molyneux"

LMFAO :lol:

I really missed this place. Good to be back Gentlemen

c871b917bec9a210fe1a06ecc0767abd--animal-makeup-three-toed-sloth.jpg

Glad you found it useful mein bro......Cause I had to come all the way down this tree to write that post.

sip said:
"Liberal Progressivism is a form of socially induced schizophrenia" ... and "Stefan Molyneux"

LMFAO :lol:

I really missed this place. Good to be back Gentlemen

(I don't mean to offend anyone here, I'm new)

HP Mageson666 sir, I have a question. When the old forums were up, didn't you write a post in it against the Alt-Right, White Sharia and Trump? What happened to that? Because now you're saying it's good that the Alt-Right is here? Isn't the Alt-Right just a bunch of White Supremacists who want all the non-whites (I.E me) dead (Which would contradict the JOS policies as we have forums for Asian and Black people)?

Again no mean to offend anyone or misunderstand anyone I just wanted to ask something.

The Alt Right is Ethno-Nationalist so how are they White Supremacists when they want their own Ethno State of just Whites, so who are they going to be supreme over...... The leadership of the different groups that are called Alt-Right in their actual interviews have never advocated violence towards anyone but simple peaceful separation.

I warned people about a handful of jews trying to take control of the narratives in the new paradigm and how they are trying to turn it into a Hollywood racist narrative our RTR's have been dealing with this element they are all fighting each other now.. The Alt Right has hundreds of thousands of people within it of all different types of ideals. That are moving away from jewish control. The Alt-Right is waking millions of people up to the problem which is jewish supremacy and institutional jewish racism against Gentiles.

The JoS is not Alt-Right, but does support Ethno-Nationalism and awareness of the jewish problem. Ethno Nationalism is the eternal way of life for races to organize and lead themselves according to.

I have already wrote many times on Trump being a chaos agent to the enemy agenda. If Hillary had of won we would be in the Third World War with Russia by now. Trump is also bound to the populist narrative which put him in power which is a rejection of jewish Marxism and globalism. The jews have stated in their own press Trump is the opening of a door.

This is a transitory stage to a new idealism and popular movements that will free people from jewish control. Our RTR's as I have stated have brought Trump's win about. The jews used billions of dollar's and massive amounts of media power and Kabbalistic magic to get that jewesses Hillary into power.

The great thing about the Alt-Right all across the board from liberal to Ethno-Nationalist is its a total deconstruction of jewish Political Correctness which is opening the door for freedom of speech and frank discussion on real issues and the rise of a free press on the internet.

meth-eth-prop-but-ane-ene-yne said:
(I don't mean to offend anyone here, I'm new)

HP Mageson666 sir, I have a question. When the old forums were up, didn't you write a post in it against the Alt-Right, White Sharia and Trump? What happened to that? Because now you're saying it's good that the Alt-Right is here? Isn't the Alt-Right just a bunch of White Supremacists who want all the non-whites (I.E me) dead (Which would contradict the JOS policies as we have forums for Asian and Black people)?

Again no mean to offend anyone or misunderstand anyone I just wanted to ask something.

This is the typical half assing that the new age "spirituaists" will do in their incomplete development of assertive faculties.

They want a peaceful world handed to them, but when someone gains the strength to put some calluses on their hands, bearing the load to establish that world, they go into a frenzy of paranoia thinking it will be the end of civility or something.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back