Dumb "Pagan" Arguments Refuted - Pagans Are Not Pagan

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5443

Dumb "Pagan" Arguments Refuted - Pagans Are Not Pagan

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:37 pm

It never gets tiring to read just another "Pagan" book that along the lines perpetuates the same lies.

1. That the White race, which is one of the most creative, civilized, and long lasting races on the planet, is just on a whim of 'self destruction' because of some innate 'self-destructive' need, lately. This sounds like the kike Fraud or Freud that keeps repeating this meme.

"Let's not also mention that the jews have been doing this for thousands of years cause if we don't mention it we can't really sell books that explain the scat-self-inflicted-neurosis of the "White Man" for drawing in his E-scat-o-logical future which was essentially created by jews and christianity such as the "Revelation" book of the bible on a race whose religion perceived no cataclysmic end until the jews infested their brain with this lie."

There is no innate or even natural desire for Whites to self-destruct in any way, sense or form. This is imposed from the outside. No life form wants, in such massive scale, to self-suicide. If one believes in natural laws, one would see the law of survival here and stop mentioning these bullshit arguments.

Verdict: Another Jewish Argument.

2. That nature, out of nowhere, holds grudges and will punish people for leading an 'immoral' life, which puts us to the next point.


3. Christian morality that is presented in a Pagan cloth, all the time. Which puts us to the next point.

'Do not engage early in sexuality because Rabbi Christ will be mad at you.'

'If you touch a man's penis that a transgression of the Odin's laws, oy veh. Naturalists as we are, we consider it so strange for a woman to touch a man's penis. It's all a matter of 'ethics'."

Verdict: Another Jewish Argument.

4. That somehow the Christian Morality is just a slightly perverted foundation of the previous Pagan morality. This is a big feces coming from the Pagan mouth all the time. The purposeful negligence of the fact that Christianity was enforced on people by the mobs, the retarded, and the inferior jewish servants, and that in all cases, death was chosen over conversion.

If the morality was all the same why did Pagans die rather than choose to be converted into another form of ethics that was...as claimed by these tards...the same ethical guidelines...

Like if you are given a coke and then a pepsi...You won't kill someone over it will you...But if you ask for a coke and you are given acid to drink...will you get mad or not.

What did Christian missionaries do for the whole of Middle ages? Desecrate information, rewrite it, and try to pretend that "Christianity" is somehow so related to "Paganism" and that it should be peacefully accepted, because it was all the same in all regards, same as the ethical regard.

If that was the case, why all of Christianity, condemns Paganism and the "Pagan Ethics" all the time? Because they resemble Christianity? Or because they are full and obviously opposed?

Verdict: Another Jewish Argument.

5. The "Pagans" are Pagan but as to what makes them Pagan...That they say "Praise Perun" instead of "Praise Rabbi Christ" yet practice all the same reality and existence without any different choices of preferences. That aside, it takes a lot of effort to put forth non christian arguments or any sense of "Paganism" in their "spirituality".

This is same as the ethics above: nothing has deeply changed, therefore, there cannot be a different expression or reasoning about something.

6. Most of Paganism has nothing to do with "Spirituality" whatsoever. This is hardliner hoax that was created by the most dumb "Pagans" who are too much into Freudian scat-ology, some part of which is excreted through Jung and how 'everything is an archetype'. While these guys have never read Jung to even know that this doesn't mean that Archetypes are not real, nor did Jung ever approach these as false, or wrote for certain they "DO NOT EXIST" and that "THEY ARE FINGMENTS OF YOUR IMAGINATION". There are indeed many idiots who consider this a 'weakness', a "Southern or Middle Eastern Religious Pseudo-Occultic Invention", or even a flat "retarded".

However, debating about axes in the 21st century of Nuclear Weapons, and measuring biceps 24/7 is indeed not ape-like, and not retarded, that's clever.

The same people also admit indirectly that their ancestors were retards, since, according to their mindset, build all their civilizations against empty "Archetypes", erected temples for them, and lived their life around mere figments of their retarded imagination.

The jews say the very same argument that claims Pagans to be dumb "Idolaters" who believed in crap with no content, and no spiritual ideals, just believing in "Idols", which Fraud later named as "Totems" and later Jung excreted as "Archetypes", which is also the mainline of dumb scatological analysis that parades as "Psychology" or as "Knowledge of the Soul" which is what Psychology literally means.

Verdict: Another jewish argument.

7. Revulsion or ill comments against the only real Pagans who have had the balls to really instate Paganism in a true form, aka, the National Socialists. There are dumb-asses who believe that saving and fighting for the White Race in Europe and saving them from Jew imposed slavery, and trying to save the White race did so bad.

"Jews: please goyim, drop this weapon against me and I promise you on my mezuzah that I won't attack you if you do, please don't be like Hitler who tried to do something about this."

"Pagans: guys please leave for the mountains and cease fighting the jews in your own civilizations, and when they take them over, it's not like they will nuke you or drive hordes into your home. Sleep safely, and remember don't be like Hitler cause some people died back then when preventing a global dictatorship from the jews to emerge."

Verdict: Another Jewish Argument.

8. Spiritual Bullshit. It's frequent now the Pagans have memed the words on "Reincarnation". On the other hand, they damn civilization.. And what is a CIVILIZATION? A safe space of development so that new people can be born away from the middle of the jungle so they can live. A tool for life like so many others.

Now, a people that has understood that they will exist and/or get reincarnated, what is more logical... Leave their descendants to live in a shithole mudhut, or try to create a great civilization for them to exist in again, in an advancement process so they can keep improving. Blaming civilization is largely the same as blaming reincarnation for happening, and blaming people for accumulating and development in the material form.

I guess the shithole mudhut and a mud axe, and this being your 'racial' inheritance is exactly the proof that a race has really understood reincarnation, according to the bright "Pagans".

Jews: "goyim build not your treasures on this world but in the next"
"Pagans": "whitey please remember we aren't made for civilization, just to exist in the middle of nowhere and live and let be. reincarnation is somehow into this as well, lol"

9. The hate against Southern populations in Europe. It's not that infrequent for some people that hail from the Cocaine and Meth paradise countries that have more shekels to verbally attack and insult those who are of a 'Southern' descend and even call them 'bastards'.

In some cases, this is the case, but even then, these 'arguments' serve no points other than to divide Whites over and over again to no purpose other than these people feel great for their hair color (Ironically, practicing unconsciously jew instructed neo-nazism on people that are proven to be their racial brothers or at worst their first cousins genetically wise). This is like the BS the jews made about Slavs, only aimed at different populations now.

Ironically, these dumb 'barbarians' are too 'barbarian' to know about something in the DNA which is called recessive DNA. Which means that two 'inferior Southorns' can create a perfectly Nordic Individual if they have DNA from Nordics that is latent and can show up on next generations.

To get in 'debates' of greatness like that is short sighted, retarded, divisive, and above all, utterly POINTLESS. A quote answers the success of civilization of the "Bastardized Southerners" by Hitler: "I am A Hellene".

Jews, from the bible: Most of their main enemies which they state they want to exterminate off of the face of this planet are people like Greeks, Egyptians, Assyrians, Babylonians, and then Esau which is the people of Rome.
"Pagans": "Oy veyh, these people are useless. I, for example, use their script to write to them how retarded they were. I also use their written ideas such as the idea of Mud-Blood Plato for Reincarnation, but I call them Inferior Southorns whenever I get the chance. Huhu!"

Verdict: Another Jewish Argument.

10. The Cultural Marxist equality argument. It's frequently stated that the "Civilization" is a creation of the Southern European races, and indeed, 'it is', as part of the White race in general.

However, if this thing named 'civilization' is so unnatural to Whites...Why do the Northern Europeans have like the best civilizations ever right now...and why White countries have been the best, most peaceful, and most developed civilizations in the world...Which the Jews seek to destroy all the time...Hmm I guess because their destiny lies in a shit, mud hut, just sharpening their little stone age axe, forever. Right.

Also the other funny line is that "The Southorns have had great civilization cause of better weather than the man of the North" (in the spirit of the above retarded dualism), implying there is such a big difference. Last time I checked in Egypt and in many other places there is 'better weather' and zero civilization there but only recent developments. Which reveals a fact simply put that if people have it in them to build something, then they will. If not, they won't, even in the most favorable climates.

If civilization is not for us, then what do we have to divide with jews (civilization ruiners) and others who create nothing but ruin for civilization?

Essentially we are all the same: Culutral Marxism applied. If our destiny is to eat shit in a mud-hut, and sharpen our axe, then others are doing this very well too. What's special about or worth preserving about "Whites", if not creativity, the ability to neatly and properly civilize, creatively advance etc... Their hair color?

The argument is self-collapsing: you cannot blame elements that all they do is ruin civilization, when you claim that White man is meant to be 'uncivilized' and in a barbarian state. This means that the existence of the jews is such a beautiful blessing, and that all destruction and parasitism heaped upon Whites is only acting for our benefit, so we can return to the state of the stone, the rock, and hunting rats for food.

If the destiny of the white man is only to sharpen an axe in his little corner like an ignorant animal, he is equal to everyone else, superior to nobody else, and also has no reason to keep self overcoming in any meaningful way, spiritually or otherwise.

This argument goes against nature in a very obvious way and the fundamentals on how people are different.

Verdict: Another KOSHER Argument.

11. The stupid conception on denying big this world is. Many "Pagans" and other primitives can't see past their little meadow outside their house and understand that this planet is chock filled to the brim with all sorts of other tribes and humans whose sole reason for not going to shit in and burn their little meadow and rape their wife, is because there is a military around that prevents them from doing so. If the migrant crisis has not proven to Europeans that even the above is not enough in some cases so that you are not holocausted, then it appears to me extinction is what may wake them up.

"If France drops nuclear production and people live in peaceful farms and have many kids, this certainly guarantees that Israel won't use their arsenal to nuke all of us goyim to oblivion, especially when they know we cannot 'reply' to them! Ah, how did I miss out on this wonderful solution before?"

Verdict: Another Jewish Argument.

12. "The Northern European Man Is a Trve Barbarian, the uncivilized Glorious Savage".

An untrue hoax, again, generated by ignorance. This was never the case. Same as this is not the true state of White people in anyway, sense or form, to be uncivilized dumb purposeless beings.

HP Mageson666 wrote:The southern European argument is strange. The Northern Europeans such as the regions of Gaul lived in massive cities the size of Babylon and had running water and all kinds of technology. The cities in Ireland of the Druids had upwards of sixty thousand people living in them. Look at the Dragon Churches in Norway to get an ideal of how advanced their building technology was those buildings are still standing a thousand years later.

The ability to build civilization is the marker of higher consciousness and its creative power.


Tell that to the Pagans who boast about how Northerner Europeans were 'barbarian hordes' and uncultured (lie) and how this is something to be proud about (cuz we wuz barbarian and shit), ranting about how they have had no real script (untrue), while the had compasses, astrological machinery, advanced architecture, fully working and operational sanitation and waste elimination systems that were eco friendly, communication systems, and massive buildings that lasted centuries like stave churches.

How do you make big giant Viking ships that cross the planet over and over again? Without advanced mathematical advancement, consciousness, and knowledge of engineering? You obvious posses such elements, all of which are signs of civilization.

Not only that, but they somehow believe the above is proof of 'inferiority' and 'domestication'. And that we must regress even before this because these were all signs of 'domestication' and 'inferiority'.

The facts is that Northerners and Southerners both had very advanced civilizations, in many cases parelleling and equal, and that the Northerners in some cases were more civilized and advanced in some ways from the Southerners, in that many philosophers and engineers also headed north or talked of mythical homelands in the North such as Thule from where they learned all sorts of stuff.

13. Beliefs of a Pagan cataclysm/apocalyse. It's interesting when I see "Pagans" talk about Ragnarok and all that bullshit they seldom understand and speak about "Apocalypse" essentially coming. And how if you are a good slave for Odin or something and you slave well, you're going to be spared, but if you act decadent (aka who knows, maybe if you fap and anger "Odin" for it), you will be punished. Christianity 2.0 strikes again.

Not all Pagans do it so let's name this "Half kosher" argument.

14. The belief that "Nature is in control". This is the same argument as the Christians who state, after anything that happens, "GOD IS IN CONTROL".

You replace "GOD" with "NATURE" and you have the Pagan argument that all these bullshit that are happening, are parts of natural cleansing events of this world. Same as all sin is rooted so 'god' can rupture his chosen fatasses from a mega church in the US.

"Does Europe get invaded? Oh, it's nature managing it's accounts, the weak will be destroyed now. Do kids get raped in swimming pools? Oh, it's just nature man. Do Whites snort cocaine by the bags, oh man, it's just nature, it's driving away the weak. Did this blonde bimbo give 10 kids to a nigerian gang member, don't worry man, it's nature managing the weak...All of the above is great, just prepare for the Cataclysm/Apocalypse. It's all of Nature's plan..."

I guess if Malaria eats you, "Nature is in control" and "Nature is sorting out the weak".

This must be also why all the retarded people always survived way more than the intelligent, brave, and able ones: because "Nature sorts out the weak". Well, in many cases, she does not. She even makes the weak consume the strong.

Verdict: Another Jewish Argument.

15. The selective denial of the corrosive influence jewish element. If we are in any case and in all the above issues or problems, it's the jews proven fault. Even the bubonic plague was caused by the jews, and people should know this. I notice some Pagans like Vikernes, they do selective choosing to blame when it comes to jews. For example, "the Southern White is bad and has 'plagued' the world with 'civilization', it's the Southerner's problem" is one selective argument. The fact this has been the jews all along is seldom mentioned, depending on what type of point they want to prove at the time.

A second example, in the above, if they want to prove Europe's invasion is some whole wheat, biological farming, fully natural, 'event', they do not mention the KIKES that create this situation, rather "Nature". This is endless blame shifting to all sorts of random targets. If people die from drug abuse because KIKES sell, market, and run these cartels, they mention it's just 'nature' taking away the weak. If a race traitor bimbo betrays her race, there they go again, she was retarded - it's not like she was brainwashed since infancy to love foreign races by all the KIKE media industry.

Very rough and brutally judgemental, these people blame Whites for things they never wanted to commit at least in their MAJORITY.

In the same way a jew accuses the victims or random socket people who haven't done much to be worthy of their jew-imposed misfortunes, these "Pagans" blame random socket groups and causes for the ill-things that are after all, obviously created by jews at the core.

Verdict: Another Jewish Argument.

16. More selective lying. The other interesting thing is that in regards to the creation of Christianity, some dumb-asses also blame the Southern Europeans, or other Gentiles. The leprous disease of Christianity was formulated however in lands that were always in aggression with the Southern Europeans since forever. Also, the fact the jews devised such plot doesn't make these people responsible anymore a flu hits someone coming nearby and we have to blame 'them' for contacting the 'flu' as if they did on purpose.

Ie, from the "Persian Monotheism" and dualism, to all the related ideas, the Pagan Southorns did indeed fight to the last man, woman and child to safeguard their Pagan tenets and were running the Pagan world's vains and guarding it for very long. This is why the "Nordics" had all the time to polish their axes in the South.

The fact that jews developed a cancer (Christianity) and they passed it down to the people that they fought (Southern Europeans) does not in anyway imply they wanted this done. All of history and all the dead people prove otherwise. Nobody wanted this in any way, shape or form.

17. Cutting arguments from the general historical spectrum. "The Southerners are responsible for Christianity! They spread it to Europe!" is another dumb argument, as if not all missionaries and religious ruling heads in the Middle Ages were jewish racially...

However...If anything, these Southern European people, are also responsible for any cleansing of Christianity came in the under later in the centuries. They had left seeds behind which could make this happen. Indeed their civilization and what they had burried saved us later from a general assault on our existence as White people.

Illiterate tribes could not save themselves in any major way if there were no remains, as simply had a generation died and then didn't know how to write their own 'name' down, there would be nothing else after this generation. In cases where there is nothing to resurface, you clean a region, and stop worrying. This could never happen in cases like Egypt, or Ancient Greece, or Italy, or even the Middle East.

They have deconstructed by what they have left behind the imposed hoax of Christianity. Ie, the renascence was born from the very same regions that once fought the jews and their Christian poison, went under and got lost in it, but later destroyed it and deconstructed it.

This is why Civilization matters: they left something behind and it resurfaced to save them, and the world, later.

Someone goes to Egypt thousands of years later and they understand some very powerful people have lived there.

No civilization means no remains in many cases. No remains means no proof. And no proof means that your descendants can be told their god is a rabbi from the Levant who has commanded them to slave for all eternity.

Verdict: Another Jewish Argument.

Paganism always depended on solid foundation and proof, which, can only be created with at least some form of civilization.

Ironically, "Paganism" exists today not randomly, but because of things left behind by civilizations who have gone but left their messages in a fashion for us to know about them. Otherwise, there would be no hope, and anyone would believe the jewish hoaxes were the 'only truth'.

Civilization, or rather, the remains of it alone have saved us from this permanent darkness.

Using decadent examples of civilization, as if pointing to rotting fruit, to say we must never eat fruit, is just a fallacy.

Civilization must be respected, upheld, cleansed, may even go through phases of death and rebirth, but as a principle, it's the core of how you can survive, especially, in a planet infested by elements who do not want you to live, know, or exist in any way.

Fruits decay, trees get replaced, but life goes on. And so it must go on.

Lastly, many claimed "Pagans" are not Pagan as many of their ideas only revolve around reverse Judaism that uses different terminology and different arguments on the surface that result in the same morality and acceptance about our past, present and future, that any jew would like us to have.

Spiritual Satanism Is true Paganism restored.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: Dumb "Pagan" Arguments Refuted [More even]

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:12 pm

The southern European argument is strange. The Northern Europeans such as the regions of Gaul lived in massive cities the size of Babylon and had running water and all kinds of technology. The cities in Ireland of the Druids had upwards of sixty thousand people living in them. Look at the Dragon Churches in Norway to get an ideal of how advanced their building technology was those buildings are still standing a thousand years later.

The ability to build civilization is the marker of higher consciousness and its creative power.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5443

Re: Dumb "Pagan" Arguments Refuted [More even]

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:15 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:The southern European argument is strange. The Northern Europeans such as the regions of Gaul lived in massive cities the size of Babylon and had running water and all kinds of technology. The cities in Ireland of the Druids had upwards of sixty thousand people living in them. Look at the Dragon Churches in Norway to get an ideal of how advanced their building technology was those buildings are still standing a thousand years later.

The ability to build civilization is the marker of higher consciousness and its creative power.


Tell that to the Pagans who boast about how Northerner Europeans were 'barbarian hordes' and uncultured (lie) and how this is something to be proud about (cuz we wuz barbarian and shit), ranting about how they have had no real script (untrue), while the had compasses, astrological machinery, advanced architecture, fully working and operational sanitation and waste elimination systems that were eco friendly, communication systems, and massive buildings that lasted centuries like stave churches.

Not only that, but they somehow believe the above is proof of 'inferiority' and 'domestication'. And that we must regress even before this because these were all signs of 'domestication' and 'inferiority'.

The facts is that Northerners and Southerners both had very advanced civilizations, in many cases parelleling and equal, and that the Northerners in some cases were more civilized and advanced in some ways from the Southerners, in that many philosophers and engineers also headed north or talked of mythical homelands in the North such as Thule from where they learned all sorts of stuff.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working

Bull Gotze
Posts: 115

Re: Dumb "Pagan" Arguments Refuted - Pagans Are Not Pagan

Postby Bull Gotze » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:16 pm

There are huge pagan sites in France that are left to oblivion dedicated to various ancient gods. Sophisticated buildingd of brick and stone. These arent mentioned nowadays of course. They dismantle those silly theories that europeans were just a bunch of barbarians. Varg and his wife know this they have even mentioned this in the past, yet he he is so emotionally attached to his ideals he constantly falls in contradictions. Varg did spent about 15 years in prison, I wonder whats the actual impact that can have on a persons worldview. He spent his entire twenties locked up.

User avatar
Nick Vabzircnila
Posts: 226
Contact:

Re: Dumb "Pagan" Arguments Refuted - Pagans Are Not Pagan

Postby Nick Vabzircnila » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:18 pm

When one tries to find information about Vikings and early Northern Europeans, all they find is negative information. Archeologists work together with the museums where all the physical traces of "Vikings" and early Scandinavians is stored after being dug up. An archeologist basically finds a stone and makes up a whole story based on this in order to get exposure and credit for his work. Like the stone was used by a Viking to kill and rape a woman or something. Because there is a notch in the stone. Their so-called logical conclusions are heavily influenced by the last few decades of heavily guilt-tainted propaganda against Scandinavia in particular, and this has been a preparatory stage for the demoralization that has been taking place and which we have been seeing the effects of recently.

For some reason, the image of alleged brutal barbarism gets more exposure than the full actual story. One one hand, this is because people have been demoralized and believe what they're told, that they're bad, their ancestors were bad, and they never did anything productive or altruistic, which is one of the worst things you can tell a White person. It all has xtian undertones. On the other hand, Whites ARE warriors as well. So many readily subscribe to the lies that the "Vikings" were purely destructive and not creative at all. Because these people need a backlash for the demoralization that they can't identify with. But that just results in more barbaric depictions. And it starts over.

People need to learn the true early story of the Europeans. Where we came from, who we came from, and who we were. And what we CAN be.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: Dumb "Pagan" Arguments Refuted [More even]

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:07 am

The sites in Northern Europe show they had advanced engineering skills and astronomical knowledge the runic script shows the alphabet and the numerical knowledge as well. They also had advanced astrological knowledge. They lived in large wooden houses that were fined crafted and they had a knowledge of craft ship that has been lost. Their ships also sailed the world over to do that navigation knowledge and technological ability has to be developed. The Druids had a system of building that involved the technology to melt stone to then shape it together into buildings. The Roman's couldn't take their cities when they tried to go into Pictland in Britain. This is where the glass castle stories come from with Wizards and all that. The spiral images the Druids left behind encode complex mathematic knowledge in them.

When a Druid would come into the Roman Empire the philosophers would line up to learn from them. They stated the Druids still had the intact knowledge. The Druids were also well known for having Siddhi's their society was ruled by the Arch Druid and politically the Pen Dragon the Dragon Emperor they had a complex political and social system. The Druids had to train for 20 something years and commit everything to memory. The finds show the Druids had chess boards and pieces and advanced medical tools identical to doctors tools for complex surgeries today.



I think civilization needs to be defined in the arguments against it. What about it is bad specifically. Most arguments come down to negative effects of technology which can be solved with technology and making changes to other technologies and their industries. And the problem of jews taking things over and jewing them.

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:The southern European argument is strange. The Northern Europeans such as the regions of Gaul lived in massive cities the size of Babylon and had running water and all kinds of technology. The cities in Ireland of the Druids had upwards of sixty thousand people living in them. Look at the Dragon Churches in Norway to get an ideal of how advanced their building technology was those buildings are still standing a thousand years later.

The ability to build civilization is the marker of higher consciousness and its creative power.


Tell that to the Pagans who boast about how Northerner Europeans were 'barbarian hordes' and uncultured (lie) and how this is something to be proud about (cuz we wuz barbarian and shit), ranting about how they have had no real script (untrue), while the had compasses, astrological machinery, advanced architecture, fully working and operational sanitation and waste elimination systems that were eco friendly, communication systems, and massive buildings that lasted centuries like stave churches.

Not only that, but they somehow believe the above is proof of 'inferiority' and 'domestication'. And that we must regress even before this because these were all signs of 'domestication' and 'inferiority'.

The facts is that Northerners and Southerners both had very advanced civilizations, in many cases parelleling and equal, and that the Northerners in some cases were more civilized and advanced in some ways from the Southerners, in that many philosophers and engineers also headed north or talked of mythical homelands in the North such as Thule from where they learned all sorts of stuff.

Νίκος
Posts: 596
Location: Greece

Re: Dumb "Pagan" Arguments Refuted - Pagans Are Not Pagan

Postby Νίκος » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:19 am

In greece we also have many pagan monuments that are here for thousands of years

User avatar
Ravenheart666
Posts: 125
Location: In a tree by the brook

Re: Dumb "Pagan" Arguments Refuted - Pagans Are Not Pagan

Postby Ravenheart666 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:39 am

Yo , my snownigga go slo on my... theez hurts...

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3241
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Dumb "Pagan" Arguments Refuted [More even]

Postby Stormblood » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:36 am

In my town, we still have some temples, some of which are reduced to only two colums. The Temple of Jupiter, the Temple of Apollo, the Artemision, and the Temple of Athena, who was converted by those fuckers into a "Roman" Catholic Cathedral.

HP Mageson666 wrote:The sites in Northern Europe show they had advanced engineering skills and astronomical knowledge the runic script shows the alphabet and the numerical knowledge as well. They also had advanced astrological knowledge. They lived in large wooden houses that were fined crafted and they had a knowledge of craft ship that has been lost. Their ships also sailed the world over to do that navigation knowledge and technological ability has to be developed. The Druids had a system of building that involved the technology to melt stone to then shape it together into buildings. The Roman's couldn't take their cities when they tried to go into Pictland in Britain. This is where the glass castle stories come from with Wizards and all that. The spiral images the Druids left behind encode complex mathematic knowledge in them.

When a Druid would come into the Roman Empire the philosophers would line up to learn from them. They stated the Druids still had the intact knowledge. The Druids were also well known for having Siddhi's their society was ruled by the Arch Druid and politically the Pen Dragon the Dragon Emperor they had a complex political and social system. The Druids had to train for 20 something years and commit everything to memory. The finds show the Druids had chess boards and pieces and advanced medical tools identical to doctors tools for complex surgeries today.



I think civilization needs to be defined in the arguments against it. What about it is bad specifically. Most arguments come down to negative effects of technology which can be solved with technology and making changes to other technologies and their industries. And the problem of jews taking things over and jewing them.


It's always beautiful to hear more about the Druids.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

User avatar
Wotanwarrior
Posts: 911

Re: Dumb "Pagan" Arguments Refuted - Pagans Are Not Pagan

Postby Wotanwarrior » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:26 pm

In Spain can still find the remains of several pre-Roman temples that are more than 3000 years old.

Dolmens of Antequera:
Image
Image
Image
Some stone blocks of the roof vault weigh more than 100 tons.


The church of Palio in Galicia, Spain, is an ancient pre-Roman Celtic temple with more than 2000 years old, centuries later it was usurped and used as a christian church:
Image
Image

Dismantling the stupid myth that the ancient Spanish pre-Roman peoples were just barbarians.
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarot!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Gomory!
Hail all the gods of duat!

User avatar
NaziMan12
Posts: 1152

Re: Dumb "Pagan" Arguments Refuted - Pagans Are Not Pagan

Postby NaziMan12 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:19 am

Wotanwarrior wrote:In Spain can still find the remains of several pre-Roman temples that are more than 3000 years old.


Dismantling the stupid myth that the ancient Spanish pre-Roman peoples were just barbarians.


That does dismantle it, I find that really impressive.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

Cacique Satanás
Posts: 327

Re: Dumb "Pagan" Arguments Refuted - Pagans Are Not Pagan

Postby Cacique Satanás » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:44 am

Wotanwarrior wrote:In Spain can still find the remains of several pre-Roman temples that are more than 3000 years old.

Dolmens of Antequera:
Image
Image
Image
Some stone blocks of the roof vault weigh more than 100 tons.


The church of Palio in Galicia, Spain, is an ancient pre-Roman Celtic temple with more than 2000 years old, centuries later it was usurped and used as a christian church:
Image
Image

Dismantling the stupid myth that the ancient Spanish pre-Roman peoples were just barbarians.


But bro, Spaniards were just enslaving people,hardly knew maths and their most complex instrument was a compass and christianity gave more scientific knowledge to Spain and the world,hehe...my history teacher told so,goy.

User avatar
Wotanwarrior
Posts: 911

Re: Dumb "Pagan" Arguments Refuted - Pagans Are Not Pagan

Postby Wotanwarrior » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:04 pm

Cacique Satanás wrote:But bro, Spaniards were just enslaving people,hardly knew maths and their most complex instrument was a compass and christianity gave more scientific knowledge to Spain and the world,hehe...my history teacher told so,goy.


Christianity is so good that it was what caused the decline, ruin and fall of the Visigoth Empire and this was one of the main causes of the Islamic invaders were able to conquer easily southern Spain, however the northern peoples who remained pagan they joined forces ,defeated and expelled the Islamic hordes, characters like Charles Martel or Pelagius were not really christians.

Oy Vey! many christards if they discovered that many of their historical characters they admire were actually pagans would enter into a shock from which they could not recover.
Christianity is good according to Rabbi Shekelstein PhD at university. :roll:
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarot!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Gomory!
Hail all the gods of duat!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ETERNAL_LIFE_666 and 7 guests