Explanation for race mixing?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

User avatar
patbona63
Posts: 39
Location: Geneva, Switzerland

Re: Explanation for race mixing?

Postby patbona63 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:30 pm

NaziMan12 wrote:Non Whites and whites and vice versa can co-exist peacefully that is not the problem. The problem is the Jew is using this as a pre-text for taking Whites out of power so that they can then come in take over and institute Communism. Whites are the majority of the worlds population and thus more whites know of the Jewish problem.

Indeed yes, and if you look at the achievements of humankind both whites and non-whites have had great civilizations. The Jews want to control all, white and non-whites alike so they can rule

Astardastar
Posts: 227

Re: Explanation for race mixing?

Postby Astardastar » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:17 pm

Fire Of The Gods wrote:Can one of you actually explain what is wrong with race mixing? I've heard you say that there's scientific proof that race mixing is bad but I've never seen any studies to show it. Until I see a study or am given a good explanation for why it's bad I will stick with the opinion that there is nothing wrong with it.



There is something that I realize about this and except all the other reasons those who are ruling the world they want this. More power on the world means the people.
For you have power on the people without obvious violence, you have to enslave their minds. And of course cut them off what they rill now knew and believe.

I am Greek. Here are so many immigrants coming from many countries.
Greece is christian country. They pressure Greeks to accept Muslims and have Muslim churches among them. To hide christian symbols from public buildings as schools and so.

What is happening with the muslem immigrants here the same time. They came to live in a country with religion they don't accept, they see clothing they don't like, they dont have many Muslim churches but only few small and after many denyes of the Christians.

They tell us to respect them so do not show religion things do not have the freedom to do it.
The Muslims too do not have the freedom to do all what their religion and culture says to do.

So the freedom both of Greeks and Muslims is reduced.

As for me, I d like some groups of Satan to be free here but nothing heared. Its still very big taboo satanism in greece.

Anyway, the race mixing guides to the less freedom of the people of each race and nation. In the name of respect each other we have to forget what we know and follow what we all be told by well paid crooks who are talking about the correct and the good. If you believe and say in public opposite they punish with antiratsistic law or just underestimate. Those in greece.

In other countries you just can say what is happening with race mixing.

User avatar
curio
Posts: 120

Re: Explanation for race mixing?

Postby curio » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:41 pm

NaziMan12 wrote:Non Whites and whites and vice versa can co-exist peacefully that is not the problem. The problem is the Jew is using this as a pre-text for taking Whites out of power so that they can then come in take over and institute Communism. Whites are the majority of the worlds population and thus more whites know of the Jewish problem.

Whites are not the majority of the world's population. We make up 1/7th of the population, or about 14%, and dropping. 86% of the world is nonwhite.

The races can only coexist if they're kept separate.

Astardastar wrote:
Fire Of The Gods wrote:Can one of you actually explain what is wrong with race mixing? I've heard you say that there's scientific proof that race mixing is bad but I've never seen any studies to show it. Until I see a study or am given a good explanation for why it's bad I will stick with the opinion that there is nothing wrong with it.



There is something that I realize about this and except all the other reasons those who are ruling the world they want this. More power on the world means the people.
For you have power on the people without obvious violence, you have to enslave their minds. And of course cut them off what they rill now knew and believe.

I am Greek. Here are so many immigrants coming from many countries.
Greece is christian country. They pressure Greeks to accept Muslims and have Muslim churches among them. To hide christian symbols from public buildings as schools and so.

What is happening with the muslem immigrants here the same time. They came to live in a country with religion they don't accept, they see clothing they don't like, they dont have many Muslim churches but only few small and after many denyes of the Christians.

They tell us to respect them so do not show religion things do not have the freedom to do it.
The Muslims too do not have the freedom to do all what their religion and culture says to do.

So the freedom both of Greeks and Muslims is reduced.

As for me, I d like some groups of Satan to be free here but nothing heared. Its still very big taboo satanism in greece.

Anyway, the race mixing guides to the less freedom of the people of each race and nation. In the name of respect each other we have to forget what we know and follow what we all be told by well paid crooks who are talking about the correct and the good. If you believe and say in public opposite they punish with antiratsistic law or just underestimate. Those in greece.

In other countries you just can say what is happening with race mixing.


This is what happens when you accept (((immigrants))) from the turd world. They coerce their hosts into cucking over to their demands so they can drag it down to the same level of the shithole they just left behind. Respect is a two-way street, what these roaches want is not respect but the total deference, submission and ultimately subjugation of you, the kafir, the infidel. They know what the socio-political climate is like in western countries and actively work to exploit it for their own gain, at the detriment of the natives.

They know exactly what they're doing.

Astardastar
Posts: 227

Re: Explanation for race mixing?

Postby Astardastar » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:41 pm

curio wrote:
NaziMan12 wrote:Non Whites and whites and vice versa can co-exist peacefully that is not the problem. The problem is the Jew is using this as a pre-text for taking Whites out of power so that they can then come in take over and institute Communism. Whites are the majority of the worlds population and thus more whites know of the Jewish problem.

Whites are not the majority of the world's population. We make up 1/7th of the population, or about 14%, and dropping. 86% of the world is nonwhite.

The races can only coexist if they're kept separate.

Astardastar wrote:
Fire Of The Gods wrote:Can one of you actually explain what is wrong with race mixing? I've heard you say that there's scientific proof that race mixing is bad but I've never seen any studies to show it. Until I see a study or am given a good explanation for why it's bad I will stick with the opinion that there is nothing wrong with it.



There is something that I realize about this and except all the other reasons those who are ruling the world they want this. More power on the world means the people.
For you have power on the people without obvious violence, you have to enslave their minds. And of course cut them off what they rill now knew and believe.

I am Greek. Here are so many immigrants coming from many countries.
Greece is christian country. They pressure Greeks to accept Muslims and have Muslim churches among them. To hide christian symbols from public buildings as schools and so.

What is happening with the muslem immigrants here the same time. They came to live in a country with religion they don't accept, they see clothing they don't like, they dont have many Muslim churches but only few small and after many denyes of the Christians.

They tell us to respect them so do not show religion things do not have the freedom to do it.
The Muslims too do not have the freedom to do all what their religion and culture says to do.

So the freedom both of Greeks and Muslims is reduced.

As for me, I d like some groups of Satan to be free here but nothing heared. Its still very big taboo satanism in greece.

Anyway, the race mixing guides to the less freedom of the people of each race and nation. In the name of respect each other we have to forget what we know and follow what we all be told by well paid crooks who are talking about the correct and the good. If you believe and say in public opposite they punish with antiratsistic law or just underestimate. Those in greece.

In other countries you just can say what is happening with race mixing.


This is what happens when you accept (((immigrants))) from the turd world. They coerce their hosts into cucking over to their demands so they can drag it down to the same level of the shithole they just left behind. Respect is a two-way street, what these roaches want is not respect but the total deference, submission and ultimately subjugation of you, the kafir, the infidel. They know what the socio-political climate is like in western countries and actively work to exploit it for their own gain, at the detriment of the natives.

They know exactly what they're doing.


The problem is that from the people here nobody wants them. But nobody shiws his dislike , as its not our business thing. If you ask, all they say they don't want but all are like they be taken psychotropic medicine and has no reacts.
Those who want them from the simple people are some very few fools but i m sure they ll stop like them when I.migrants want and try to take their food. Those who really accept them and want them here are some who ll never see even one of them in front of him. Immigrants live among simple people not in those who brought them here neibourhoods

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 390
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: Explanation for race mixing?

Postby Lydia » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:21 pm

NaziMan12 wrote:Non Whites and whites and vice versa can co-exist peacefully that is not the problem. The problem is the Jew is using this as a pre-text for taking Whites out of power so that they can then come in take over and institute Communism. Whites are the majority of the worlds population and thus more whites know of the Jewish problem.


Whites are the minority in the world. Asians, Blacks, and the mixed races far outnumber us. Which is why we have a problem here in regards to race mixing, we will go extinct if the jews have their way. Also, we can only co-exist peacefully if we are separate, in our own lands. This has been explained many times in sermons.

I've been doing the Race Awakening ritual almost every full moon, we have a full moon next monday, for anyone else who wants to do it.

Whites:
https://web.archive.org/web/20170623091 ... /14_88.pdf

Blacks:
https://web.archive.org/web/20180214044 ... Ritual.pdf
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

"KNOWLEDGE IS THE FOUNDATION OF SATANISM!"
www.joyofsatan.org

HailMotherLilith
Posts: 254
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: Explanation for race mixing?

Postby HailMotherLilith » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:36 pm

Lydia wrote:
NaziMan12 wrote:Non Whites and whites and vice versa can co-exist peacefully that is not the problem. The problem is the Jew is using this as a pre-text for taking Whites out of power so that they can then come in take over and institute Communism. Whites are the majority of the worlds population and thus more whites know of the Jewish problem.


Whites are the minority in the world. Asians, Blacks, and the mixed races far outnumber us. Which is why we have a problem here in regards to race mixing, we will go extinct if the jews have their way. Also, we can only co-exist peacefully if we are separate, in our own lands. This has been explained many times in sermons.

I've been doing the Race Awakening ritual almost every full moon, we have a full moon next monday, for anyone else who wants to do it.

Whites:
https://web.archive.org/web/20170623091 ... /14_88.pdf

Blacks:
https://web.archive.org/web/20180214044 ... Ritual.pdf



Shouldn't we just focus on the Final RTR as stated many times by the HP's?
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 390
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: Explanation for race mixing?

Postby Lydia » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:50 pm

HailMotherLilith wrote:
Lydia wrote:

Shouldn't we just focus on the Final RTR as stated many times by the HP's?


So I occasionally like to go that extra mile. Can't fault someone for that, lol. The full moon is only once a month, and there is also a sabbat the previous day, fall equinox. It's in my nature to do something special on esbats and sabbats. I like to get in touch with my Satanic witch self and do a monthly ritual for something important. Otherwise I feel off-balance and lacking.
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

"KNOWLEDGE IS THE FOUNDATION OF SATANISM!"
www.joyofsatan.org

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1467
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Explanation for race mixing?

Postby Stormblood » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:24 pm

Lydia wrote:
HailMotherLilith wrote:
Lydia wrote:

Shouldn't we just focus on the Final RTR as stated many times by the HP's?


So I occasionally like to go that extra mile. Can't fault someone for that, lol. The full moon is only once a month, and there is also a sabbat the previous day, fall equinox. It's in my nature to do something special on esbats and sabbats. I like to get in touch with my Satanic witch self and do a monthly ritual for something important. Otherwise I feel off-balance and lacking.


Would you like to throw in a Protect JoS ritual as well?
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

HailMotherLilith
Posts: 254
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: Explanation for race mixing?

Postby HailMotherLilith » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:18 pm

Lydia wrote:
HailMotherLilith wrote:
Lydia wrote:

Shouldn't we just focus on the Final RTR as stated many times by the HP's?


So I occasionally like to go that extra mile. Can't fault someone for that, lol. The full moon is only once a month, and there is also a sabbat the previous day, fall equinox. It's in my nature to do something special on esbats and sabbats. I like to get in touch with my Satanic witch self and do a monthly ritual for something important. Otherwise I feel off-balance and lacking.



Oh okay, thank you for the explanation.
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 390
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: Explanation for race mixing?

Postby Lydia » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:00 am

Stormblood wrote:Would you like to throw in a Protect JoS ritual as well?


Well, since it's usually the enemy that attacks JoS, using hebrew curses, the Final RTR will nullify those so it might not be needed :)
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

"KNOWLEDGE IS THE FOUNDATION OF SATANISM!"
www.joyofsatan.org

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1467
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Explanation for race mixing?

Postby Stormblood » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:08 pm

Lydia wrote:
Stormblood wrote:Would you like to throw in a Protect JoS ritual as well?


Well, since it's usually the enemy that attacks JoS, using hebrew curses, the Final RTR will nullify those so it might not be needed :)


Well, technically is the same for people being asleep then: it's the results of enemy curses.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

User avatar
Coraxo
Posts: 137

Re: Explanation for race mixing?

Postby Coraxo » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:53 pm

Stormblood wrote:
Lydia wrote:
Stormblood wrote:Would you like to throw in a Protect JoS ritual as well?


Well, since it's usually the enemy that attacks JoS, using hebrew curses, the Final RTR will nullify those so it might not be needed :)


Well, technically is the same for people being asleep then: it's the results of enemy curses.


Yup that's true.

But curving runes with your blood and then vibrating them is so much extra energy, so it won't only remove the curses on whites/blacks but it will make them react too!
Hail Satan!!!!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: darkmonkey666 and 8 guests