Considering suicide...

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com
FUTURESSSOLDIER666

Considering suicide...

Postby FUTURESSSOLDIER666 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:57 am

I have suicidal thoughts and its been a long time, I have a lot of stuff going on and I need to make this quick, I ask for guidance I am going to prepare a dedication ritual and perform it somewhere secure at midnight, any advice after dedication ritual, I want to do it with all formality, I have incense and also sterilized razors and soon buying black clothes, I already have a black candle.
Advice regarding dedication ritual?
Also not to confuse anyone but I'm in a really messed up situation...
I will keep reading forums for more knowledge and answers
Hail Satan, forever I am dedicated by soul and blood!

Egon

Re: Considering suicide...

Postby Egon » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:20 pm

If you commit suicide the suffering won't end you would just reincarnate probably in worse situation. Do the dedication ritual and start a meditation program to improve your life instead.

Makzol

Postby Makzol » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:51 pm

I don't know anything about your situation but Omit all your suicidal thoughts.

Also for the ritual the most important thing should be your Sincere intentions to dedicate.

Afterwards you can start with this meditation routine:

http://web.archive.org/web/20160303202713/http://hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire.com:80/First_Month.html

Plus make sure to take part in the Reverse Torah Rituals this is our current Schedule:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9625

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:24 pm

FUTURESSSOLDIER666 wrote:I have suicidal thoughts and its been a long time, I have a lot of stuff going on and I need to make this quick, I ask for guidance I am going to prepare a dedication ritual and perform it somewhere secure at midnight, any advice after dedication ritual, I want to do it with all formality, I have incense and also sterilized razors and soon buying black clothes, I already have a black candle.

Suicide is pointless it won't resolve your problems. You will keep all the problems you have on your soul during next life plus you will get brainwashed again during your childhood.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:55 pm

Look at your name, it's futuresoldier, so you wanna be a dead man or future soldier?

If you suicide you will keep all negative karma on yourself for the next lifetime, so if you have money issues, troubles getting money you will have the same issues in the next lifetime.
To get out of depression you should start meditating, as it will increase your bioelectricity. depression is caused my low and or negative bioelectricity. The 40 days program is great to start, search it with the search function.
You gotta work hard and be disciplined in life if you want to remove your issues, it's not a matter of days but rather months and or years depending on your effort. The most important thing to get out of depression is to keep a positive mentality, it will be hard initially as having a negative and lazy mentality obviously uses less willpower so work hard to get out of that vicious cycle of negativity. Pray to Satan and the Gods and ask them to lead you to happiness and advancement but don't believe they're just gonna do the work for you, they're gonna lead you but you do the hard work.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:14 pm

People who die just need to end up being reincarnated again and placed into a new body/life that could very likely be worse than the current one.Currently, the world isn't perfect. There's a lot of problems with reincarnation now like not enough bodies for every soul, mixed or unhealthy bodies that the soul might not fit with correctly, some of these bodies are lives that aren't perfect with a lot of pain in some points. But this isn't on purpose or as a punishment, the gods do everything that they can to ensure that we all are born into the life that gives us the best and happiest opportunity to grow and matches our previous personalities, but they can't force everything to always be happy.
I know how it is, I've been through a lot more struggle than most others I know, a lot of physical and emotional pain for years. But that has ended now, and now I'm comfortable and usually very happy. :P And what I feel about it is that now that it's over, it only made me stronger than I was before. I'm a lot tougher than most people in the sense that what for them would be something painful enough to break them down and stop them, or at least to bother them and distract them, I know that "I've been through a lot worse things than that! This doesn't even bother me because it's nothing compared to these other things. I barely even notice that." This works both in a physical and emotional sense. There isn't anything important enough for me to care enough to let it bother me, problems don't really exist anymore. Once I dedicated, my whole life turned around. I've been guided to make improvements in every area so much that I'm like a new person almost. All my problems have/are disappearing, I'm always seeing new benefits and rewards, I'm proud of all the improvements I've made and my luck has turned good. I know the same will happen with you!

The people with really easy lives simply have no reason to grow. They don't have any inspiration to pull themselves up because they're already comfortable how they are. The thing they don't realize is how many problems they also have, their lives are like being swept around in a river without being able to stand up or control direction. Maybe they haven't hit too many rocks, but that doesn't mean they are truly growing or succeeding. If you are in a bad situation which you can turn into a strong drive to pull yourself out of it, this means you will work hard. It means you will keep climbing higher than all others and can't be stopped. When you grow into a strong new life, (physically and soul, they improve together) you will see everything becomes a lot easier for you. This river that most people are trapped in recedes so that you can easily walk to most of what you want, good things tend to come to you. And bad things tend to stay away. A weak body can't hold a strong soul and a weak soul can't drive a strong body, so you will notice a cycle where both take turns jumping up in improvement. Soon you will be happy, it worked for me and many others it will work for you too.

Vibrate Sananda SSSAh-NNAh-Nah-DAh the D is like in between a D and TH. This is happiness in the Sanskrit language. You will feel the vibrations in your body when you do this, you can also imagine this vibration as white light filling you up. Command it that you are becoming happy and all negative emotions are leaving you. You can see the negative emotions as gray or black ball of light being pulled out of you. You can use really about any mantra for this, Munka burns away problems, Suryae shines goodness and removes problems, Satanama and Satanas heal and make perfect.

You got the type of motivation to really make you work hard. These types of pain are just a big rock we sometimes have to climb over, but once we do, we're left up on a mountain in the light when everyone else is still content to be stuck down below. In most cases, I think the people who are given difficult and painful lives are because they are the ones who are strong enough to grow from it. Somebody had to be born into that painful body/life, make it a strong soul who won't be broken by it and will instead turn it into fuel. You can turn it into a force of strengthening and improvement. You know you can't be stopped! :D
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Click my link: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Take a look, I know you'll find something in here to help you! :P

Academic Scholar

Postby Academic Scholar » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:07 pm

Suicide is how I died in my last past life, didn't fix a damn thing. I've been a bit suicidal in this life too but I always feel I'd rather die fighting for Satan or at least with honor than giving the Jews what they want and letting all of this injustice slide. You wouldn't be in whatever fucked up situation you're in, I wouldn't have put a bullet in my brain and be so mixed-race to the point I have no racial roots + no identity, we wouldn't have had to go through and seen so much bullshit [abuse, rape, murder...] in our lives, etc. if it weren't for the Jews and them enslaving / running the entire planet. Actualizing realizing and contemplating the fact that all of the fucked up shit you and everyone you love has had to go through in all of their lives is due to a spiritually degenerated/ignorant world which always boils down to the Jews would make anyone go off on an RTR rampage.
RTR Archive
How to Attain Balance and Advance Fast

aykk ohng kah rah sah tah nah ah mah shee ree v hah ah guu ruu.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:06 pm

Yes. Take things one step at a time. You will see that things start improving dramatically after your dedication, thanks to consistent meditation. You can ask the Gods for help in dealing with your situation and they will be there to support you, gradually making you independent and empowered a person. Every night, when you go to bed, visualise Satan's sigil in your mind. Let his warm, powerful energy envelop you and talk to him. Tell him everything you feel like telling. Even if you don't hear an answer, he is listening. Even if the signs are not blatant, He will be helping. I know it's not easy. What I can do is tell you that things will improve if you are consistent in this path. There are two types of people in life: people who work to improve themselves and losers who won't accomplish anything in life. Over time, you will look back to this day and be glad you chose to focus on improvement. You will be glad you didn't give up. But now, now you have to decide to act. And I'm proud you're planning to join this community. Be proud of yourself!
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:07 am

FUTURESSSOLDIER666 wrote:I have suicidal thoughts and its been a long time, I have a lot of stuff going on and I need to make this quick, I ask for guidance I am going to prepare a dedication ritual and perform it somewhere secure at midnight, any advice after dedication ritual, I want to do it with all formality, I have incense and also sterilized razors and soon buying black clothes, I already have a black candle.

When drawing blood from your finger make a decisive slicing movement with the razor blade.

Be careful when you burn your paper in the candle. The candle flame will get huge, you will be holding a torch made of a sheet of paper, and the wax will drip.

FUTURESSSOLDIER666

Postby FUTURESSSOLDIER666 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:30 am

Hello again, brothers and sisters, for I have had a pretty bad unexpected experience yesterday (27 of June 2018) a mental breakdown of negative thoughts and mental challenges I feel very happy and calm now today, I have been talking a lot to my aunty that we rarely meet and had a lengthy discussion on a lot of matters regarding the abuse experience I had to endure, still strong and I have a very strong sense of belonging in this community and a good sense of happiness with family than what has happened before, I feel like I am very lucky today like there are positive coincidences that have happened today and also my uncle gave me this ring made in Iran hand crafted it has a blue cut stone which looks like a diamond, it reminds me of the blue satanic energy and I sense a lot of signs like I can tell these are experiences I have not experienced in a long time, I am thankful for the support on this forum and I am forever in debt with the spiritual satanic community. I have had always had the feeling of hesitation when wanting to comment on the forums but I have managed to come forth to talk on an important matter as others will relate and have an understanding with the situation of the topic, to overcome obstacles to further progress in the spiritual advancement of the future of all SS and the Gods and Demons of hell.

Hail Satan and the Gods of hell!

FUTURESSSOLDIER666

Postby FUTURESSSOLDIER666 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:36 am

I understand the concern of suicide, it is foolish and weak to think of suicide as a way out of problems.
At the time it felt as a decision of resolution to escape a problem, I regret thinking of even giving up my precious life for the thought of escapism as a sense of resolution.

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:14 pm

FUTURESSSOLDIER666 wrote:I understand the concern of suicide, it is foolish and weak to think of suicide as a way out of problems.
At the time it felt as a decision of resolution to escape a problem, I regret thinking of even giving up my precious life for the thought of escapism as a sense of resolution.

Don't worry you are far from the only one who had this kind of issues.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:20 pm

FUTURESSSOLDIER666 wrote:Hello again, brothers and sisters, for I have had a pretty bad unexpected experience yesterday (27 of June 2018) a mental breakdown of negative thoughts and mental challenges I feel very happy and calm now today, I have been talking a lot to my aunty that we rarely meet and had a lengthy discussion on a lot of matters regarding the abuse experience I had to endure, still strong and I have a very strong sense of belonging in this community and a good sense of happiness with family than what has happened before, I feel like I am very lucky today like there are positive coincidences that have happened today and also my uncle gave me this ring made in Iran hand crafted it has a blue cut stone which looks like a diamond, it reminds me of the blue satanic energy and I sense a lot of signs like I can tell these are experiences I have not experienced in a long time, I am thankful for the support on this forum and I am forever in debt with the spiritual satanic community. I have had always had the feeling of hesitation when wanting to comment on the forums but I have managed to come forth to talk on an important matter as others will relate and have an understanding with the situation of the topic, to overcome obstacles to further progress in the spiritual advancement of the future of all SS and the Gods and Demons of hell.

Hail Satan and the Gods of hell!
Good! You get out of it stronger than before with the right mindset:)

sataniccowboy

Postby sataniccowboy » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:41 pm

Before ask haures the banish any negativity and let th3 candle burn itself out and meditate on the feeling and the powers of hell align ur chakras if u havent already also write poem or song to satan or something you wrotenfrom the heart and play jazz for ritual music yell hail satan at the end very loud and clear i cried in my dedication and fell to my knees when i felt the powers of hell i knew i did the best thing in my life also ignorr suicidal thought when ur trying to get closento satan our enemies try to stop you as they hate humanity also use the remivinv unwanted thought forms meditation satan loves us to be creative and original to be your self if u have suicidal thoughts it mightbbe a psycic attack affirm that u love your self things not will butbare getting better the subconciuos doesnt understand will but the current remember when you dedicate make sure ur ready and will have no interruptions or distractions HAIL SATAN !!!!

FUTURESSSOLDIER666

Postby FUTURESSSOLDIER666 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:45 pm

Hello fellow SS :D
I have completed the dedication ritual successfully and I felt euphoric in a calm manner. After all has been completed I feel a strong feeling of accomplishment from the dedication ritual to father Satan
I thank the spiritual satanic community for knowledge for I have read and will continue reading and following through practices to further progress spiritually to achieve godhead and the destruction of the enemy.
Following through what has happened quite a while ago I have had more bonding time and a further understanding with some of my relatives, mostly discussions of sociology and psychology.
As for what I am doing tomorrow I am going to complete my resume for applying for a job at a cafe, I already have a certificate of introduction of hospitality and I am very excited, goal is for me is to financially gain more resources for future goals and desires.

I thank father Satan for guidance and I honor him in all without reservation.

I thank the spiritual satanic community for the support and knowledge for I have read and understood.

Hail Satan!

HailVictory88

Postby HailVictory88 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:46 am

Just a reminder to those using razors (I've posted this before but want to make sure everyone knows this), be very careful when using them and don't use to much force. Don't do it quickly or too strongly, a very small amount of force is enough. Be safe and congratulations on your choice to join Satan :)

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:28 am

FUTURESSSOLDIER666 wrote:Hello fellow SS :D
I have completed the dedication ritual successfully and I felt euphoric in a calm manner. After all has been completed I feel a strong feeling of accomplishment from the dedication ritual to father Satan
I thank the spiritual satanic community for knowledge for I have read and will continue reading and following through practices to further progress spiritually to achieve godhead and the destruction of the enemy.
Following through what has happened quite a while ago I have had more bonding time and a further understanding with some of my relatives, mostly discussions of sociology and psychology.
As for what I am doing tomorrow I am going to complete my resume for applying for a job at a cafe, I already have a certificate of introduction of hospitality and I am very excited, goal is for me is to financially gain more resources for future goals and desires.

I thank father Satan for guidance and I honor him in all without reservation.

I thank the spiritual satanic community for the support and knowledge for I have read and understood.

Hail Satan!

I'm glad you're doing better. Keep pushing through and, if you need anything, just ask. Also, given your situation, don't hesitate asking Satan and the gods. They are very understanding. They'll teach you how to be self-sufficient over time but they will certainly help you while you are still not. Cheers!
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.