Einstein's diaries contain shocking details of his racism

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

StraitShot47

Einstein's diaries contain shocking details of his racism

Postby StraitShot47 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:06 pm

Fox news too? Lets just let it all come out;

The journals, published as "The Travel Diaries of Albert Einstein" by Princeton University Press, reveal that Einstein, perhaps the most famous scientist of all time and known for his theory of general relativity and the equation e=mc2, was extraordinarily biased towards certain populations. This is a stark contrast to his stance later in life when he said that racism was a "disease of white people."

The diaries were written between October 1922 and March 1923. In one entry Einstein wrote that the “Chinese don’t sit on benches while eating but squat like Europeans do when they relieve themselves out in the leafy woods. All this occurs quietly and demurely. Even the children are spiritless and look obtuse.”

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2018/06/ ... acism.html

ss666

Re: Einstein's diaries contain shocking details of his racism

Postby ss666 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:53 pm

He was a consultant on Manhatten Project, this is enough to see how cruel he was:

"One of the central figures in not only laying the theoretical ground work but also persuading President Roosevelt to launch the whole atomic bomb program was Albert Einstein, a foreign-born Jew with 16 communist front affiliations."

viewtopic.php?f=24

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:27 am

He was a very stupid person who was always failing all of his classes in school. All of his teachers said he was one of their most dumbest students ever. He stole all of his ideas from his job at the patent office, somebody would come in with a theory written down asking for it to be recorded as their contribution and he would simply write down his own name on it and never contact again the person who actually wrote it. Plus, the one thing he's known for, E=MC^2 is not even true! It is based on the ideas that 1. the speed of light is the fastest thing and 2. the speed of light never changes. Both of those statements are absolutely false.

He often admitted that the single smartest discovery he ever made was to put an egg in when making soup so it would be boiled when the soup is ready, and I completely agree on this. I find no reason to give him credit for anything more.
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Click my link: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Take a look, I know you'll find something in here to help you! :P

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:47 pm

It truly was a kikestain.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:03 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:He was a very stupid person who was always failing all of his classes in school. All of his teachers said he was one of their most dumbest students ever. He stole all of his ideas from his job at the patent office, somebody would come in with a theory written down asking for it to be recorded as their contribution and he would simply write down his own name on it and never contact again the person who actually wrote it. Plus, the one thing he's known for, E=MC^2 is not even true! It is based on the ideas that 1. the speed of light is the fastest thing and 2. the speed of light never changes. Both of those statements are absolutely false.

He often admitted that the single smartest discovery he ever made was to put an egg in when making soup so it would be boiled when the soup is ready, and I completely agree on this. I find no reason to give him credit for anything more.

It was the figurehead for today's stupidity and for today's disabilities. I and others I asked agree that the only reason Lost Voice Guy won Britain's Got T-- sorry, won the World's Got Talent in Britain is because he is disabled.

Someone said it's OK for him to be self-deprecating, but if someone else had have said those things, it would be offensive and not "PC"; likewise, it's OK for Blacks to say "nigger" and call each other it, but not for us to, to them.

All "political correctness" is is to stop "muh offensivez feelz", and it is for the protection of the jew first and foremost, albeit indirectly.

Today, we celebrate being incapable, incapacitated, disabled; albert kikestain was the first "PC" "muh disabled prejudiced feelz" plagiarist/thief celebrity. This celebration of low-level living is irreligious christianity - celebrating how shit and slavely you are, saying something else is better than you, not to mention all of the emotions and sympathetic magic that comes with it.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy