Another Language

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Eternumus

Another Language

Postby Eternumus » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:33 am

So i am Romanian ,if i put a spell or someone but he is from another nationality,and i say my words in Romanian,it will affect him/her ? Or when il progamate his soul in sleep using afirmations,do i have to be in his language or atleast that one understand like english ?

SETI

Re: Another Language

Postby SETI » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:41 pm

It doesn't have to be in the other person's language.it is the intent and meaning of the spell that matters.

Zygisrko

Postby Zygisrko » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:55 pm

When you affirm something its just directions for the energy to do what its supposed to.
"This too, shall pass"
Keep that in mind if your resisting urges to do anything destructive against yourself.

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:56 pm

The language of that person doesn't matter. When you do working or spells just say it in your 1st language. It's best since this is what you feel closer to and feels more natural to you. Hope this helps :)
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

SerLorars13

Postby SerLorars13 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:43 pm

Eternumus wrote:So i am Romanian ,if i put a spell or someone but he is from another nationality,and i say my words in Romanian,it will affect him/her ? Or when il progamate his soul in sleep using afirmations,do i have to be in his language or atleast that one understand like english ?

I don't think it matters what language you use for afirmations. It's the same with telepathy.
You have enough topics for this subject if you search through romaniam forum. You can search on Jos forums too if you want.
:)

Eternumus

Postby Eternumus » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:06 pm

SerLorars13 wrote:
Eternumus wrote:So i am Romanian ,if i put a spell or someone but he is from another nationality,and i say my words in Romanian,it will affect him/her ? Or when il progamate his soul in sleep using afirmations,do i have to be in his language or atleast that one understand like english ?

I don't think it matters what language you use for afirmations. It's the same with telepathy.
You have enough topics for this subject if you search through romaniam forum. You can search on Jos forums too if you want.

On romanian forum was only one answer,i just wanted to make sure here too from more people.