Are tattoos okay in SS?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

T.A.O.L.

Re: Are tattoos okay in SS?

Postby T.A.O.L. » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:50 pm

"Good nutrition is the key to wisdom"
~ Lydia is awesome :D ~
"Dont put on your skin what you can't eat"

Godmode

Postby Godmode » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:33 am

Egon wrote:It's ok but don't get yourself in trouble with people by obvious stuff like sigils. I have a peacock tattoo, HPS Maxine said she has tattoos as well. If you ever get tattoos let it be neutral things like animals so no one might suspect you are a SS. Also I suggest don't get tattoos before your 20's otherwise you might change your mind and regreat it.

Sero wrote:Would it be ok to have tattoos? Are they pushed by Jews to create potential health problems to gentiles?

Hey Egon, your avatar is really awesome this is a weird question but I was wondering where you got that graphic and if could be public domain or past copyright
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

Project for Amdusias

Egon

Postby Egon » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:00 am

It's Solaire the Sun worshipper from Dark Souls. I think it's a fan-art, I just found it while googling.

Godmode wrote:Hey Egon, your avatar is really awesome this is a weird question but I was wondering where you got that graphic and if could be public domain or past copyright

Godmode

Postby Godmode » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:43 pm

Egon wrote:It's Solaire the Sun worshipper from Dark Souls. I think it's a fan-art, I just found it while googling.

Godmode wrote:Hey Egon, your avatar is really awesome this is a weird question but I was wondering where you got that graphic and if could be public domain or past copyright

Nice. Its funny I even asked that because right after I looked again and I was like "wait a minute, whoops, that's from Dark Souls "
Solaire's etched in my memory as being the last one to talk to before being slain by the red dragon. I accidentally used the Hellkite in a piece of art too because I thought the graphic was part of a royalty-free vector collection I'd just downloaded, but I'll probably just keep the Hellkite graphic design for my use anyways. Solaire's just way too obvious of copyright infringement lol but its a really nice looking graphic.
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

Project for Amdusias

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:41 pm

osiris has a tattoo on his forehead.
tattoos are not that bad if it is important to the person doing it,unless its all this tattoo freaks who just paint all their bodies or cover their whole body with tattoos.too much of every thing isnt good.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:28 pm

shinninglight wrote:osiris has a tattoo on his forehead.
tattoos are not that bad if it is important to the person doing it,unless its all this tattoo freaks who just paint all their bodies or cover their whole body with tattoos.too much of every thing isnt good.

Tattoo is not bad if you do it with bodypaint or henna. They don't destroying your skin with needles and putting ink into your blood stream. Osiris's tattoo are symbolical, not the real thing. Do you think Pharaohs had physical snakes coming out of their foreheads? You should know better.

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:04 pm

Stormblood wrote:

Tattoo is not bad if you do it with bodypaint or henna. They don't destroying your skin with needles and putting ink into your blood stream. Osiris's tattoo are symbolical, not the real thing. Do you think Pharaohs had physical snakes coming out of their foreheads? You should know better.

there is no tattoo that is done without pearsing the skin,body paint is body paint,tattoos is tattoo,in the end it should have a meaning or it is useless,thats what am saying,if the tattoo is for a reason or symbolic then it is fine,but if it is just piecing your body like lil wayne then thats another problem.
honestly i personally think fine,o have never thought it to be something to draw attention as most of them are personal and admirable.you have to know what your doing thou,or you may regret it later.if you just do them without thinking.

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:11 pm

Aldrick Strickland wrote:The Sass Sinistra lol. Gonna start calling you sasstra. :P

I must say it was a good surprise to see you coming on the forums. I haven't touched the groups for months now. I have no idea what's going on there but I can only assume it's the usual mess.
If I remember you did claim a nickname on your own a little back. It was quite gay as well. :)

MoonlessNight666

Postby MoonlessNight666 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:31 am

I feel like Im a little late to this post :D But getting tats its a highly personal thing to and I FULLY understand how getting a gods sigil and feel empowering but at the end of the day your getting a physical respresentation if a spiritual concept and you'll feel far more powerful if you actually totally got the concept it self and put it into use. And heres another thing, before getting a tat of any god(which I assume you do it because its your personal favorite somehow) you gotto get to know a multiple of them on a personal level.Think of it like this, for me to be able to say yea mint green tea ice cream is my favorite of them all that I always keep some on my frige I must have tasted at least 50 more flavors u know what Im saying?

I also have multiple tattoes and are symbolic images of my personal improvment.Almost like a road map. I am also a very very visual person so it makes me happy that I have well done pretty pictures on me lol. Keep in mid that humas are also cosmetic animals and we have different things we find beautiful. I think earings are a little ugly and tats are beautiful so it also helps me attract a parner who think the same way. Other than that I would also advise highly agains getting a sigil tattoed at least for the time being. I get how tempting It could be

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:25 pm

shinninglight wrote:there is no tattoo that is done without pearsing the skin,body paint is body paint,tattoos is tattoo,in the end it should have a meaning or it is useless,thats what am saying,if the tattoo is for a reason or symbolic then it is fine,but if it is just piecing your body like lil wayne then thats another problem.
honestly i personally think fine,o have never thought it to be something to draw attention as most of them are personal and admirable.you have to know what your doing thou,or you may regret it later.if you just do them without thinking.

I will translate this most excellent and valuable work of linguistic and cultural art in English, free of charge :

There are no tattoos that are done without piercing the skin. Body paint is body pain, tattoos are tattoos. In the end it should have a meaning or it is useless. That's what I am saying. If the tattoo is for a reason or symbolic then it is fine, but if it is just piercing your body like Lil Wayne then that's another problem. Honestly I personally think it is fine to have never thought of it as something drawing attention as most of them are personal and admirable. You have to know what you are doing else you may regret it later if you just acted without thinking

YoakeHoshi

Postby YoakeHoshi » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:53 am

Sinistra wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:The Sass Sinistra lol. Gonna start calling you sasstra. :P

I must say it was a good surprise to see you coming on the forums. I haven't touched the groups for months now. I have no idea what's going on there but I can only assume it's the usual mess.
If I remember you did claim a nickname on your own a little back. It was quite gay as well. :)

Psst. The Swastika goes on the left arm Sasstra :roll: :P
Red - Fire - Mars
ϟϟ -

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:45 am

"I must say it was a good surprise to see you coming on the forums. I haven't touched the groups for months now. I have no idea what's going on there but I can only assume it's the usual mess.
If I remember you did claim a nickname on your own a little back. It was quite gay as well. :)"

Its the 'usual mess'? What in the world do you mean by that?

And you are calling Aldrick 'gay'? Like to be so is a slur?

What in the world? What is the 'usual mess?"

You seem very condescending to peoples posts, and very insulting; like commenting how yoake is some person who escaped a womans institutional prison and I'm kind of wondering what that is all about? Can you be specific? Why would you say that? What post is a 'mess'? You seem to attack people. This is just my observations from looking at the posts. But, can you elaborate on that? Seems you just randomly attack members here. Whats up here sisstra? Are you answering people to educate, or to attack them, to show how knowledgable YOU are? You are very agreeable to the HP's posts, kissing ass and then very negative towards members. Am I wrong in observing that? I have to wonder: are you here to help people or to attack them? Are you here to try to show how amazingly knowledgable you are? To try to prove something? You, sinissta is so knowledgable, she is so perfect, she knows everything! Like you are so perfect and know everrthing. It rings false. Are you here to just sow discord and try to start fights between members? It seems so. And if so, that leads me to inquire: what are you? Are you really SS, or something else?

You'll have to forgive me if I wonder. Maybe you're just someone who likes to start fights among the members because you have issues. Or maybe you are something else. I wonder.
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:44 am

YoakeHoshi wrote:Psst. The Swastika goes on the left arm Sasstra :roll: :P

Meoow ? Why U ruin my dreams girl :lol:
I rotated the image 180 degrees during the creation and forgot about this "detail."
Now I won't be able to sleep at night.

zolaluckystar wrote:

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:59 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:"I must say it was a good surprise to see you coming on the forums. I haven't touched the groups for months now. I have no idea what's going on there but I can only assume it's the usual mess.
If I remember you did claim a nickname on your own a little back. It was quite gay as well. :)"

You seem very condescending to peoples posts, and very insulting; like commenting how yoake is some person who escaped a womans institutional prison and I'm kind of wondering what that is all about? Can you be specific? Why would you say that? What post is a 'mess'? You seem to attack people. This is just my observations from looking at the posts. But, can you elaborate on that? Seems you just randomly attack members here. Whats up here sisstra? Are you answering people to educate, or to attack them, to show how knowledgable YOU are? You are very agreeable to the HP's posts, kissing ass and then very negative towards members. Am I wrong in observing that? I have to wonder: are you here to help people or to attack them? Are you here to try to show how amazingly knowledgable you are? To try to prove something? You, sinissta is so knowledgable, she is so perfect, she knows everything! Like you are so perfect and know everrthing. It rings false. Are you here to just sow discord and try to start fights between members? It seems so. And if so, that leads me to inquire: what are you? Are you really SS, or something else?

You'll have to forgive me if I wonder. Maybe you're just someone who likes to start fights among the members because you have issues. Or maybe you are something else. I wonder.

HailVictory88

Postby HailVictory88 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:26 pm

Let's remember that, while it's good to disagree and have debates, if you're here you probably have much more in common with fellow forum members than 99.99999% of society. It doesn't mean we have to accept everything about everyone here, but if you can't find enough common ground with members here to get along (when we are fighting in a literal war against a very serious enemy), ask yourself, is there anyone you could possible get along with?

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:42 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:"I must say it was a good surprise to see you coming on the forums. I haven't touched the groups for months now. I have no idea what's going on there but I can only assume it's the usual mess.

I think she just likes to keep the forums lively. :)
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:17 am

Sinistra wrote:

Nickname..Lets see theres Motherfucker, Piece of shit, Destroyer of Hopes and Dreams, Oh! You must mean AllDick. My Street name is Alldick Mcstrick and my rapper name is Lil PP.

Lil PP and Ice tea in your face. Thats my next Album comin out. Its mostly a lot of white Boy Dancin. Gay you Say? Well thats most rappers. We act like were about those Bitches and Hoes, but were really Pole Suckers. Tiz the business.

A Good Surprise? Aww, Being an attention whore that makes me feel Good. ;)
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:17 am

shinninglight wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

Tattoo is not bad if you do it with bodypaint or henna. They don't destroy your skin with needles and putting ink into your blood stream. Osiris's tattoo are symbolical, not the real thing. Do you think Pharaohs had physical snakes coming out of their foreheads? You should know better.

there is no tattoo that is done without pearsing the skin,body paint is body paint,tattoos is tattoo,in the end it should have a meaning or it is useless,thats what am saying,if the tattoo is for a reason or symbolic then it is fine,but if it is just piecing your body like lil wayne then thats another problem.

Henna art is still called tattoos where I'm from. Yet, it doesn't involve any needle and thus no self-harm. It's done by people at the beach, usually, and these "tattoos" only last a month or more and they slowly fade away. Henna is some kind of plant. I've also used in the past to dye my hair.

I already said what I wanted to point out. So have others who are both on my side of the argument and on your side of self-harm. I see no need to discuss it any further, as you're not going to convince me and other people that self-harm is a good thing, and we're not going to convince you of the opposite if we haven't done that until. Get all the tattoos you want and live your life. Satanism is not about restrictions. People can only inform you about what is healthy and what is not. If you then decide to be vegan, do drugs, drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes or do tattoos, it's on you guys (and girls).

Stormblood out.

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:47 am

Aldrick Strickland wrote:

I liked your material especially your audio series. That's all I am saying old man.
I think I found your photo online. Pretty cool pole moves.