Are tattoos okay in SS?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 216

Re: Are tattoos okay in SS?

Postby T.A.O.L. » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:50 pm

"Good nutrition is the key to wisdom"
~ Lydia is awesome :D ~
"Dont put on your skin what you can't eat"

User avatar
Godmode
Posts: 199
Location: inside out frying weiners on a surfboard at the End of the Kali Yuga
Contact:

Re: Are tattoos okay in SS?

Postby Godmode » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:33 am

Egon wrote:It's ok but don't get yourself in trouble with people by obvious stuff like sigils. I have a peacock tattoo, HPS Maxine said she has tattoos as well. If you ever get tattoos let it be neutral things like animals so no one might suspect you are a SS. Also I suggest don't get tattoos before your 20's otherwise you might change your mind and regreat it.

Sero wrote:Would it be ok to have tattoos? Are they pushed by Jews to create potential health problems to gentiles?


Hey Egon, your avatar is really awesome this is a weird question but I was wondering where you got that graphic and if could be public domain or past copyright
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

Project for Amdusias

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 367
Location: ᛉ Praise the Sun ᛉ
Contact:

Re: Are tattoos okay in SS?

Postby Egon » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:00 am

It's Solaire the Sun worshipper from Dark Souls. I think it's a fan-art, I just found it while googling.

Godmode wrote:Hey Egon, your avatar is really awesome this is a weird question but I was wondering where you got that graphic and if could be public domain or past copyright

User avatar
Godmode
Posts: 199
Location: inside out frying weiners on a surfboard at the End of the Kali Yuga
Contact:

Re: Are tattoos okay in SS?

Postby Godmode » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:43 pm

Egon wrote:It's Solaire the Sun worshipper from Dark Souls. I think it's a fan-art, I just found it while googling.

Godmode wrote:Hey Egon, your avatar is really awesome this is a weird question but I was wondering where you got that graphic and if could be public domain or past copyright


Nice. Its funny I even asked that because right after I looked again and I was like "wait a minute, whoops, that's from Dark Souls "
Solaire's etched in my memory as being the last one to talk to before being slain by the red dragon. I accidentally used the Hellkite in a piece of art too because I thought the graphic was part of a royalty-free vector collection I'd just downloaded, but I'll probably just keep the Hellkite graphic design for my use anyways. Solaire's just way too obvious of copyright infringement lol but its a really nice looking graphic.
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

Project for Amdusias

shinninglight
Posts: 135

Re: Are tattoos okay in SS?

Postby shinninglight » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:41 pm

osiris has a tattoo on his forehead.
tattoos are not that bad if it is important to the person doing it,unless its all this tattoo freaks who just paint all their bodies or cover their whole body with tattoos.too much of every thing isnt good.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1355
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Are tattoos okay in SS?

Postby Stormblood » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:28 pm

shinninglight wrote:osiris has a tattoo on his forehead.
tattoos are not that bad if it is important to the person doing it,unless its all this tattoo freaks who just paint all their bodies or cover their whole body with tattoos.too much of every thing isnt good.


Tattoo is not bad if you do it with bodypaint or henna. They don't destroying your skin with needles and putting ink into your blood stream. Osiris's tattoo are symbolical, not the real thing. Do you think Pharaohs had physical snakes coming out of their foreheads? You should know better.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

shinninglight
Posts: 135

Re: Are tattoos okay in SS?

Postby shinninglight » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:04 pm

Stormblood wrote:
shinninglight wrote:osiris has a tattoo on his forehead.
tattoos are not that bad if it is important to the person doing it,unless its all this tattoo freaks who just paint all their bodies or cover their whole body with tattoos.too much of every thing isnt good.


Tattoo is not bad if you do it with bodypaint or henna. They don't destroying your skin with needles and putting ink into your blood stream. Osiris's tattoo are symbolical, not the real thing. Do you think Pharaohs had physical snakes coming out of their foreheads? You should know better.

there is no tattoo that is done without pearsing the skin,body paint is body paint,tattoos is tattoo,in the end it should have a meaning or it is useless,thats what am saying,if the tattoo is for a reason or symbolic then it is fine,but if it is just piecing your body like lil wayne then thats another problem.
honestly i personally think fine,o have never thought it to be something to draw attention as most of them are personal and admirable.you have to know what your doing thou,or you may regret it later.if you just do them without thinking.

User avatar
Sinistra
Posts: 221

Re: Are tattoos okay in SS?

Postby Sinistra » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:11 pm

Aldrick Strickland wrote:The Sass Sinistra lol. Gonna start calling you sasstra. :P

I must say it was a good surprise to see you coming on the forums. I haven't touched the groups for months now. I have no idea what's going on there but I can only assume it's the usual mess.
If I remember you did claim a nickname on your own a little back. It was quite gay as well. :)

MoonlessNight666
Posts: 38

Re: Are tattoos okay in SS?

Postby MoonlessNight666 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:31 am

I feel like Im a little late to this post :D But getting tats its a highly personal thing to and I FULLY understand how getting a gods sigil and feel empowering but at the end of the day your getting a physical respresentation if a spiritual concept and you'll feel far more powerful if you actually totally got the concept it self and put it into use. And heres another thing, before getting a tat of any god(which I assume you do it because its your personal favorite somehow) you gotto get to know a multiple of them on a personal level.Think of it like this, for me to be able to say yea mint green tea ice cream is my favorite of them all that I always keep some on my frige I must have tasted at least 50 more flavors u know what Im saying?

I also have multiple tattoes and are symbolic images of my personal improvment.Almost like a road map. I am also a very very visual person so it makes me happy that I have well done pretty pictures on me lol. Keep in mid that humas are also cosmetic animals and we have different things we find beautiful. I think earings are a little ugly and tats are beautiful so it also helps me attract a parner who think the same way. Other than that I would also advise highly agains getting a sigil tattoed at least for the time being. I get how tempting It could be

User avatar
Sinistra
Posts: 221

Re: Are tattoos okay in SS?

Postby Sinistra » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:25 pm

shinninglight wrote:there is no tattoo that is done without pearsing the skin,body paint is body paint,tattoos is tattoo,in the end it should have a meaning or it is useless,thats what am saying,if the tattoo is for a reason or symbolic then it is fine,but if it is just piecing your body like lil wayne then thats another problem.
honestly i personally think fine,o have never thought it to be something to draw attention as most of them are personal and admirable.you have to know what your doing thou,or you may regret it later.if you just do them without thinking.


I will translate this most excellent and valuable work of linguistic and cultural art in English, free of charge :

There are no tattoos that are done without piercing the skin. Body paint is body pain, tattoos are tattoos. In the end it should have a meaning or it is useless. That's what I am saying. If the tattoo is for a reason or symbolic then it is fine, but if it is just piercing your body like Lil Wayne then that's another problem. Honestly I personally think it is fine to have never thought of it as something drawing attention as most of them are personal and admirable. You have to know what you are doing else you may regret it later if you just acted without thinking

User avatar
YoakeHoshi
Posts: 141

Re: Are tattoos okay in SS?

Postby YoakeHoshi » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:53 am

Sinistra wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:The Sass Sinistra lol. Gonna start calling you sasstra. :P

I must say it was a good surprise to see you coming on the forums. I haven't touched the groups for months now. I have no idea what's going on there but I can only assume it's the usual mess.
If I remember you did claim a nickname on your own a little back. It was quite gay as well. :)


Psst. The Swastika goes on the left arm Sasstra :roll: :P
Red - Fire - Mars
ϟϟ -

Image

User avatar
zolaluckystar
Posts: 165
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Are tattoos okay in SS?

Postby zolaluckystar » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:45 am

"I must say it was a good surprise to see you coming on the forums. I haven't touched the groups for months now. I have no idea what's going on there but I can only assume it's the usual mess.
If I remember you did claim a nickname on your own a little back. It was quite gay as well. :)"

Its the 'usual mess'? What in the world do you mean by that?

And you are calling Aldrick 'gay'? Like to be so is a slur?

What in the world? What is the 'usual mess?"

You seem very condescending to peoples posts, and very insulting; like commenting how yoake is some person who escaped a womans institutional prison and I'm kind of wondering what that is all about? Can you be specific? Why would you say that? What post is a 'mess'? You seem to attack people. This is just my observations from looking at the posts. But, can you elaborate on that? Seems you just randomly attack members here. Whats up here sisstra? Are you answering people to educate, or to attack them, to show how knowledgable YOU are? You are very agreeable to the HP's posts, kissing ass and then very negative towards members. Am I wrong in observing that? I have to wonder: are you here to help people or to attack them? Are you here to try to show how amazingly knowledgable you are? To try to prove something? You, sinissta is so knowledgable, she is so perfect, she knows everything! Like you are so perfect and know everrthing. It rings false. Are you here to just sow discord and try to start fights between members? It seems so. And if so, that leads me to inquire: what are you? Are you really SS, or something else?

You'll have to forgive me if I wonder. Maybe you're just someone who likes to start fights among the members because you have issues. Or maybe you are something else. I wonder.
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

User avatar
Sinistra
Posts: 221

Re: Are tattoos okay in SS?

Postby Sinistra » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:44 am

YoakeHoshi wrote:Psst. The Swastika goes on the left arm Sasstra :roll: :P

Meoow ? Why U ruin my dreams girl :lol:
I rotated the image 180 degrees during the creation and forgot about this "detail."
Now I won't be able to sleep at night.

zolaluckystar wrote:

Image

User avatar
Sinistra
Posts: 221

Re: Are tattoos okay in SS?

Postby Sinistra » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:59 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:"I must say it was a good surprise to see you coming on the forums. I haven't touched the groups for months now. I have no idea what's going on there but I can only assume it's the usual mess.
If I remember you did claim a nickname on your own a little back. It was quite gay as well. :)"

Its the 'usual mess'? What in the world do you mean by that?

And you are calling Aldrick 'gay'? Like to be so is a slur?

What in the world? What is the 'usual mess?"

You seem very condescending to peoples posts, and very insulting; like commenting how yoake is some person who escaped a womans institutional prison and I'm kind of wondering what that is all about? Can you be specific? Why would you say that? What post is a 'mess'? You seem to attack people. This is just my observations from looking at the posts. But, can you elaborate on that? Seems you just randomly attack members here. Whats up here sisstra? Are you answering people to educate, or to attack them, to show how knowledgable YOU are? You are very agreeable to the HP's posts, kissing ass and then very negative towards members. Am I wrong in observing that? I have to wonder: are you here to help people or to attack them? Are you here to try to show how amazingly knowledgable you are? To try to prove something? You, sinissta is so knowledgable, she is so perfect, she knows everything! Like you are so perfect and know everrthing. It rings false. Are you here to just sow discord and try to start fights between members? It seems so. And if so, that leads me to inquire: what are you? Are you really SS, or something else?

You'll have to forgive me if I wonder. Maybe you're just someone who likes to start fights among the members because you have issues. Or maybe you are something else. I wonder.


Image

HailVictory88
Posts: 136

Re: Are tattoos okay in SS?

Postby HailVictory88 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:26 pm

Let's remember that, while it's good to disagree and have debates, if you're here you probably have much more in common with fellow forum members than 99.99999% of society. It doesn't mean we have to accept everything about everyone here, but if you can't find enough common ground with members here to get along (when we are fighting in a literal war against a very serious enemy), ask yourself, is there anyone you could possible get along with?

hailourtruegod
Posts: 391

Re: Are tattoos okay in SS?

Postby hailourtruegod » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:42 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:"I must say it was a good surprise to see you coming on the forums. I haven't touched the groups for months now. I have no idea what's going on there but I can only assume it's the usual mess.
If I remember you did claim a nickname on your own a little back. It was quite gay as well. :)"

Its the 'usual mess'? What in the world do you mean by that?

And you are calling Aldrick 'gay'? Like to be so is a slur?

What in the world? What is the 'usual mess?"

You seem very condescending to peoples posts, and very insulting; like commenting how yoake is some person who escaped a womans institutional prison and I'm kind of wondering what that is all about? Can you be specific? Why would you say that? What post is a 'mess'? You seem to attack people. This is just my observations from looking at the posts. But, can you elaborate on that? Seems you just randomly attack members here. Whats up here sisstra? Are you answering people to educate, or to attack them, to show how knowledgable YOU are? You are very agreeable to the HP's posts, kissing ass and then very negative towards members. Am I wrong in observing that? I have to wonder: are you here to help people or to attack them? Are you here to try to show how amazingly knowledgable you are? To try to prove something? You, sinissta is so knowledgable, she is so perfect, she knows everything! Like you are so perfect and know everrthing. It rings false. Are you here to just sow discord and try to start fights between members? It seems so. And if so, that leads me to inquire: what are you? Are you really SS, or something else?

You'll have to forgive me if I wonder. Maybe you're just someone who likes to start fights among the members because you have issues. Or maybe you are something else. I wonder.



I think she just likes to keep the forums lively. :)
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 93

Re: Are tattoos okay in SS?

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:17 am

Sinistra wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:The Sass Sinistra lol. Gonna start calling you sasstra. :P

I must say it was a good surprise to see you coming on the forums. I haven't touched the groups for months now. I have no idea what's going on there but I can only assume it's the usual mess.
If I remember you did claim a nickname on your own a little back. It was quite gay as well. :)


Nickname..Lets see theres Motherfucker, Piece of shit, Destroyer of Hopes and Dreams, Oh! You must mean AllDick. My Street name is Alldick Mcstrick and my rapper name is Lil PP.

Lil PP and Ice tea in your face. Thats my next Album comin out. Its mostly a lot of white Boy Dancin. Gay you Say? Well thats most rappers. We act like were about those Bitches and Hoes, but were really Pole Suckers. Tiz the business.

A Good Surprise? Aww, Being an attention whore that makes me feel Good. ;)
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1355
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Are tattoos okay in SS?

Postby Stormblood » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:17 am

shinninglight wrote:
Stormblood wrote:
shinninglight wrote:osiris has a tattoo on his forehead.
tattoos are not that bad if it is important to the person doing it,unless its all this tattoo freaks who just paint all their bodies or cover their whole body with tattoos.too much of every thing isnt good.


Tattoo is not bad if you do it with bodypaint or henna. They don't destroy your skin with needles and putting ink into your blood stream. Osiris's tattoo are symbolical, not the real thing. Do you think Pharaohs had physical snakes coming out of their foreheads? You should know better.

there is no tattoo that is done without pearsing the skin,body paint is body paint,tattoos is tattoo,in the end it should have a meaning or it is useless,thats what am saying,if the tattoo is for a reason or symbolic then it is fine,but if it is just piecing your body like lil wayne then thats another problem.
honestly i personally think fine,o have never thought it to be something to draw attention as most of them are personal and admirable.you have to know what your doing thou,or you may regret it later.if you just do them without thinking.


Henna art is still called tattoos where I'm from. Yet, it doesn't involve any needle and thus no self-harm. It's done by people at the beach, usually, and these "tattoos" only last a month or more and they slowly fade away. Henna is some kind of plant. I've also used in the past to dye my hair.

I already said what I wanted to point out. So have others who are both on my side of the argument and on your side of self-harm. I see no need to discuss it any further, as you're not going to convince me and other people that self-harm is a good thing, and we're not going to convince you of the opposite if we haven't done that until. Get all the tattoos you want and live your life. Satanism is not about restrictions. People can only inform you about what is healthy and what is not. If you then decide to be vegan, do drugs, drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes or do tattoos, it's on you guys (and girls).

Stormblood out.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

User avatar
Sinistra
Posts: 221

Re: Are tattoos okay in SS?

Postby Sinistra » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:47 am

Aldrick Strickland wrote:

I liked your material especially your audio series. That's all I am saying old man.
I think I found your photo online. Pretty cool pole moves.
Image

User avatar
YoakeHoshi
Posts: 141

Re: Are tattoos okay in SS?

Postby YoakeHoshi » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:28 pm

Sinistra wrote:
Image


Funny. The cat should be you since you meowed at me and you had that pic of that cat girl (with the swastika on the wrong arm). You say nonsense things :lol:

Then, in a thread you ask for some ways to spiritually progress faster and in another one you insult who was interested in the outer planets squares. Doubly nonsense. :roll: :lol:

Then, you disrespect others, rewriting "correctly" their posts. How dare you? I've never seen such rudeness.

You're not a queen Luna Black, Sasstra or whatever. So you can come down from the stage and stop trying to catch HPs attention. You won't climb the ladder here, nor hide your being a troll/infiltrator. They were unmasked everytime they appeared.

If you have trouble sleeping, take a chamomile before going to bed. I hope it will resolve it ;)
Red - Fire - Mars
ϟϟ -

Image

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 93

Re: Are tattoos okay in SS?

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:57 pm

Lol, Ive gotten that for years. People have envisioned me as an old guy. I'm actually in my 20's. :lol:
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

shinninglight
Posts: 135

Re: Are tattoos okay in SS?

Postby shinninglight » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:16 pm

Stormblood wrote:
shinninglight wrote:
Stormblood wrote:
Tattoo is not bad if you do it with bodypaint or henna. They don't destroy your skin with needles and putting ink into your blood stream. Osiris's tattoo are symbolical, not the real thing. Do you think Pharaohs had physical snakes coming out of their foreheads? You should know better.

there is no tattoo that is done without pearsing the skin,body paint is body paint,tattoos is tattoo,in the end it should have a meaning or it is useless,thats what am saying,if the tattoo is for a reason or symbolic then it is fine,but if it is just piecing your body like lil wayne then thats another problem.
honestly i personally think fine,o have never thought it to be something to draw attention as most of them are personal and admirable.you have to know what your doing thou,or you may regret it later.if you just do them without thinking.


Henna art is still called tattoos where I'm from. Yet, it doesn't involve any needle and thus no self-harm. It's done by people at the beach, usually, and these "tattoos" only last a month or more and they slowly fade away. Henna is some kind of plant. I've also used in the past to dye my hair.

I already said what I wanted to point out. So have others who are both on my side of the argument and on your side of self-harm. I see no need to discuss it any further, as you're not going to convince me and other people that self-harm is a good thing, and we're not going to convince you of the opposite if we haven't done that until. Get all the tattoos you want and live your life. Satanism is not about restrictions. People can only inform you about what is healthy and what is not. If you then decide to be vegan, do drugs, drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes or do tattoos, it's on you guys (and girls).

Stormblood out.

henna is just a traditional thing its not even a tattoo,anyway your right we cant convince each other,and tattoo is not about self harming if it is something personal to the doer.

User avatar
Sinistra
Posts: 221

Re: Are tattoos okay in SS?

Postby Sinistra » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:36 am

Aldrick Strickland wrote:Lol, Ive gotten that for years. People have envisioned me as an old guy. I'm actually in my 20's. :lol:

No waaay ! I would have guessed around 35-40

User avatar
Sinistra
Posts: 221

Re: Are tattoos okay in SS?

Postby Sinistra » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:27 pm

YoakeHoshi wrote:


Load up on guns, bring your friends
It's fun to lose and to pretend
She's over bored and self assured
Oh no, I know a dirty word

Hello, hello, hello, how low? [x3]
Hello, hello, hello!

With the lights out, it's less dangerous
Here we are now, entertain us
I feel stupid and contagious
Here we are now, entertain us

Image

hailourtruegod
Posts: 391

Re: Are tattoos okay in SS?

Postby hailourtruegod » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:48 pm

Guys, there's no need to be calling each other infiltrators just because someone's personality triggers you. Have you guys not ever had friends where you sometimes banter with each other or in other words talk shit to each but in a friendly way? This happens all the time but I have seen that there's also people who don't like doing this either. Maybe it's because they're sensitive or it's just not in their taste to be like that. I'm not sure which it is but if it's the latter then that's understandable.

What I'm saying if someone starts roasting you then roast their ass back! :D

Or just ignore it but just know that there are people who like to play around like that. It's nothing like someone who doesn't like you is talking shit it's just someone feels comfortable enough to goof around with you. Just thought I'd give my cents in. *shrugs*


P.S. if Sinistra considers herself a queen then I'd have to agree.... she's the queen of shitposting memes on the forums :lol: in my opinion her memes or what she says when she's joking around are on par with HP Mageson's Sloth Talezz, comedy wise.
These forums are very important but that doesn't mean we should act plain and serious 100% of the time :)

That's just my take. You don't have to listen if you don't want but that is all.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

shinninglight
Posts: 135

Re: Are tattoos okay in SS?

Postby shinninglight » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:06 pm

Sinistra wrote:
shinninglight wrote:there is no tattoo that is done without pearsing the skin,body paint is body paint,tattoos is tattoo,in the end it should have a meaning or it is useless,thats what am saying,if the tattoo is for a reason or symbolic then it is fine,but if it is just piecing your body like lil wayne then thats another problem.
honestly i personally think fine,o have never thought it to be something to draw attention as most of them are personal and admirable.you have to know what your doing thou,or you may regret it later.if you just do them without thinking.


I will translate this most excellent and valuable work of linguistic and cultural art in English, free of charge :

There are no tattoos that are done without piercing the skin. Body paint is body pain, tattoos are tattoos. In the end it should have a meaning or it is useless. That's what I am saying. If the tattoo is for a reason or symbolic then it is fine, but if it is just piercing your body like Lil Wayne then that's another problem. Honestly I personally think it is fine to have never thought of it as something drawing attention as most of them are personal and admirable. You have to know what you are doing else you may regret it later if you just acted without thinking

i didnt need that anyway.

shinninglight
Posts: 135

Re: Are tattoos okay in SS?

Postby shinninglight » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:06 pm

Sinistra wrote:
shinninglight wrote:there is no tattoo that is done without pearsing the skin,body paint is body paint,tattoos is tattoo,in the end it should have a meaning or it is useless,thats what am saying,if the tattoo is for a reason or symbolic then it is fine,but if it is just piecing your body like lil wayne then thats another problem.
honestly i personally think fine,o have never thought it to be something to draw attention as most of them are personal and admirable.you have to know what your doing thou,or you may regret it later.if you just do them without thinking.


I will translate this most excellent and valuable work of linguistic and cultural art in English, free of charge :

There are no tattoos that are done without piercing the skin. Body paint is body pain, tattoos are tattoos. In the end it should have a meaning or it is useless. That's what I am saying. If the tattoo is for a reason or symbolic then it is fine, but if it is just piercing your body like Lil Wayne then that's another problem. Honestly I personally think it is fine to have never thought of it as something drawing attention as most of them are personal and admirable. You have to know what you are doing else you may regret it later if you just acted without thinking

i didnt need that anyway.

shinninglight
Posts: 135

Re: Are tattoos okay in SS?

Postby shinninglight » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:21 pm

Aldrick Strickland wrote:Lol, Ive gotten that for years. People have envisioned me as an old guy. I'm actually in my 20's. :lol:

hey aldrick,your voice really sounds like somebody in their thirties,i used to watch your channel.on the first time i thought you were a hp or something.

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 93

Re: Are tattoos okay in SS?

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:42 pm

shinninglight wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:Lol, Ive gotten that for years. People have envisioned me as an old guy. I'm actually in my 20's. :lol:

hey aldrick,your voice really sounds like somebody in their thirties,i used to watch your channel.on the first time i thought you were a hp or something.


Awww you guys are sweet. Because ive been meditating since a Teen and I eat an All Organic Diet/Workout I look Very Young.

I just have a Passion For Satan. I want to give my life and everything I have for the Building and restoring of Satans Kingdom. When That Drive and Vision become one, you will find a strength that is Unrelenting and unyeilding.

At the end of the day what matters is not if we have Tattoos or Don't. Or If our personalities are snarky, Smartassy, Timid,Arrogant. What matters most is that we are a Family.

Like Any Family we have our ups and Downs. But Family always Remains. It is Together that we make the greatest spiritual force on the planet. One that in a few years destroyed centuries worth of work by the Enemy. One that will change the world.

We all have our good times and our Bad. We all have our faults and with meditation those faults are not removed, they are magnified for a time. Everything must come out of the soul and heal.

One day we will be Immortal perfect Gods. What will it matter who got there first? All that any of us are going through is the Death of the Nigredo to bring the rebirth of the Albeto. As a future God will we see it as strength or weakness for how we helped one another or didnt?

Look outside of yourself. Maybe Sinistra is snarky because she has had everything stripped from her. Maybe she has known a pain we cannot imagine and this is the only way she knows how to deal with it.

Maybe Yoake never felt accepted anywhere. So she got Tattoos to stick out and feel appreciated. So she wants her newfound Family here to accept her and her artwork and see her for her originality,Creativity and Beauty.

The point is there are always motives to ones actions. I grew up on a farm in the middle of no where with no friends. I dove into books as an attempt to educate myself. I became very spiritual and open, open enough to hear Satan himself tell me to go the JOS website, because I had no one else to talk too.

That day I told Satan, I will be the only crazy person in a field worshipping you as Good. He said no I have entire people! I got online and suddenly I went from no friends to having a family! Ofcourse I became an attention whore. Because I never got any!

I went to a Christian Academy. Became a newager. Had to be removed to where they sent the school workhome, I sent it back and they graded it and gave me a Diploma. Because I Couldnt stop getting into fights. I hated them all!

So then I Sought out Satanic Friends. Most of them abused my kindness. Used me for what they could. Then I was Banned in the middle of working for my family because I supported those who didnt deserve it.

I worked and I would get attacked. So I became angry to the point that online and offline I became an asshole to everyone. I would cuss out District managers that I worked for it didnt matter who they were. I walked out of jobs and then was begged to come back. They needed me but wanted to treat me like shit, I put a dead stop to that.

It was now me and fuck everyone else. Once I felt justified for the years of being a door mat I began to calm down. Everyone has their story, Their back ground, Their motives.

What we must all search within ourselves is how is the actions of another is affecting our ego? When these feelings are conquered within and one feels Humility, things slide off you. They dont have anything to grab hold of. This empowers you but can also make you very Lethal to the Ego's of others.

In the past ive stepped on some Toes. That was wrong of me and I am sorry to those who I have offended. It was never about you, It was about the Pain ive felt for years. The sensitivities that I had abused enabled me to become a powerful Abuser of others sensitivities. This was wrong of me to do.

In some cases the ego is too big, theres no way around it. But many times it can be helped with understanding and compassion and more importantly an inner healing of ones self.

Together we are a Family! Together we will transcend this Misery and low level existence! We will rebuild our world to one fit for Gods. The short comings of others will be defeated. Discussions such as this will never take place as what is now and will always be most important. Is the Love, Unity and Bond of that of the Gentile Peoples with each other.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1355
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Are tattoos okay in SS?

Postby Stormblood » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:12 pm

hailourtruegod wrote:Guys, there's no need to be calling each other infiltrators just because someone's personality triggers you. Have you guys not ever had friends where you sometimes banter with each other or in other words talk shit to each but in a friendly way? This happens all the time but I have seen that there's also people who don't like doing this either. Maybe it's because they're sensitive or it's just not in their taste to be like that. I'm not sure which it is but if it's the latter then that's understandable.

What I'm saying if someone starts roasting you then roast their ass back! :D

Or just ignore it but just know that there are people who like to play around like that. It's nothing like someone who doesn't like you is talking shit it's just someone feels comfortable enough to goof around with you. Just thought I'd give my cents in. *shrugs*


P.S. if Sinistra considers herself a queen then I'd have to agree.... she's the queen of shitposting memes on the forums :lol: in my opinion her memes or what she says when she's joking around are on par with HP Mageson's Sloth Talezz, comedy wise.
These forums are very important but that doesn't mean we should act plain and serious 100% of the time :)

That's just my take. You don't have to listen if you don't want but that is all.


I feel this is also addressed to me, since I get involved in verbal fights here. Often.

I agree with your concept but I never had that kind of thing. Even when I thought I had (Christian) friends, I was not the type to indulge in that kind of banter. Honestly, I found that lame, which probably created more distance between me and my male "friends". I wasn't as aggressive in assertive my opinions back then. The aggressiveness is a result of using the Ur rune a lot in the past year.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

User avatar
YoakeHoshi
Posts: 141

Re: Are tattoos okay in SS?

Postby YoakeHoshi » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:35 am

hailourtruegod wrote:Guys, there's no need to be calling each other infiltrators just because someone's personality triggers you. Have you guys not ever had friends where you sometimes banter with each other or in other words talk shit to each but in a friendly way? This happens all the time but I have seen that there's also people who don't like doing this either. Maybe it's because they're sensitive or it's just not in their taste to be like that. I'm not sure which it is but if it's the latter then that's understandable.

What I'm saying if someone starts roasting you then roast their ass back! :D

Or just ignore it but just know that there are people who like to play around like that. It's nothing like someone who doesn't like you is talking shit it's just someone feels comfortable enough to goof around with you. Just thought I'd give my cents in. *shrugs*


P.S. if Sinistra considers herself a queen then I'd have to agree.... she's the queen of shitposting memes on the forums :lol: in my opinion her memes or what she says when she's joking around are on par with HP Mageson's Sloth Talezz, comedy wise.
These forums are very important but that doesn't mean we should act plain and serious 100% of the time :)

That's just my take. You don't have to listen if you don't want but that is all.


Don't do the peace maker if you didn't read what I said and what she said. Not only here on this thread. I'm not "triggered". It's just that I don't allow a stranger that doesn't know a shit about me, to say I have an "oversized ego" or that I escaped a prison or whatever. If you would have replied with a smile and peace of mind, and hearts all around, fine. That's YOU. Not me.
Red - Fire - Mars
ϟϟ -

Image

HP Mageson666
Posts: 1676

Re: Are tattoos okay in SS?

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:29 pm

Guys keep the pictures decent I had to remove some posts due to this. And try and chill out a bit.
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 93

Re: Are tattoos okay in SS?

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:29 pm

People have talked for a time about the disunity of the groups and forums. Yet what creates unity? A willingness to cooperate on both sides. If either of parties are uncooperative, ofcourse there is going to be discord.Yet what is the attitude one brings when they come here? One of animosity and frustration? Perhaps what one needs to realize is that the problem is Them.

If All of your thoughts and all of your actions become that Of Building up your people, of the resurrection of A once great civiliazation,Then you will see friends where once you only saw enemies. You will feel compassion for those who like you get up every day and struggle in this great fight.

If others are rude it does not require you to be as well. It starts off small, one person is insensitive to another, what could simply be brushed off is turned into a Fight. Then the Enemy steps in and begins to curse. Suddenly over the top reactions take place. Feeling that one thinks is their own are not. Ending in years long hatreds.

Resulting in, you guessed it, there being something seriously wrong with the groups which no one has seem to caught on is a thoughtform. One that ensnared Teloc and redtail to the point their paranoia became targeted Hatred towards the Clergy. Fake name and others invoking purple fire which is simply a conduit of this thoughtform have suffered the same delusions.

Teloc could have been a great High Priestess that helped many but instead she allowed this energy to reduce her to nothing. This should be a warning to all who converse on the groups. Clean your Aura and use Ether around yourself.

Because you will get attacked being here. Do not allow this frustration to consume you or it will destroy you. I have learned when working with others that the enemy manipulates till you think what youre seeing is reality and its not. Anger would simply expound the problem.

My newest Job is Rehabilitation of those with Disabilities. Though often its just Felons looking for a way to escape punishment. Try being alone with an ex convict trying to shake you down for money all Day with threat of violence. If you lose your cool, youre done. One showed me a tattoo that says GOD with the O being a star of david.

He said this means im OG if you dont give me money im gonna break your jaw. I said hmm I see, well let me tell you what. When you swing at me, make sure you do it really well. I dont wanna just get up off the floor, I wanna get Workmans comp. Some PTO sounds great. Ofcourse its non stop for 16 hours straight of Relentlessness.

But theres nothing he can do, hes at a stalemate. To be professional and make a paycheck, you have to Control your Feelings.

Why are we worrying about who has tattoos and who doesnt? Or if someone is being a snark ass or not? Does it interfere your ability to work for Satan? Or theirs? How does this look to someone new here? Does it make them feel like the groups are Hostile and train them that to be here they must learn how to be confrontational over every post?

Then we wonder why the groups are crazy. It starts and ends with you. You are in control and responsible for your actions. All of which pave the wave for what you want to create or destroy.

I think youre both Great, if your not, If one or both of you is an infiltrator you will make yourself known over time as they all do, get banned and come back with a new name. Sinistra was just playing with you Yoake, She probably just likes you. I usually pick on the people I like. It might have even been a little flirty.

Looks around I wonder who here is in need of Help. Who has come here Desperate for a Family. That wants to climb out of the jewtrix and do reverse torah rituals against the enemy. Hey I have an idea why dont we take all this energy and use it for something beneficial. Whoever can find someone and help them the most wins. If one is an infiltrator will use their manpower, if they do nothing well they will show their worthlessness.

I am going to be taking place in this competition.Anyone can join, just post a link to the person you helped the most on here. At the end of the day Satan is watching you right now. Do you think hes thinking right now how much he cares about if his children are drawing on themselves or not? Or do you think our Father is more concerned about how much his children are spiritually freeing themselves, each other and the planet as a whole?

Just something to think about.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

User avatar
Sinistra
Posts: 221

Re: Are tattoos okay in SS?

Postby Sinistra » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:35 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Guys keep the pictures decent I had to remove some posts due to this. And try and chill out a bit.

Yes Master Sloth.

User avatar
YoakeHoshi
Posts: 141

Re: Are tattoos okay in SS?

Postby YoakeHoshi » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:47 pm

Sasstra wrote:


That's all you can say. Nonsense shit attached to a stupid picture. That's what makes you annoying. If you were a bit more serious I would approach you the same way. Unfortunately you're not.

Next time, take your responsabilities and deal with the fact that people can actually fight with you even if you write "Don't bother to pick up a verbal fight with me". You ignored me on that thread but it surely annoyed you to the point that you replied here, where I didn't even commented to you or quoted you or anything. You provoked in both threads.

Imo you're a kid or a troll. That's my opinion. I'm off now.
Red - Fire - Mars
ϟϟ -

Image

User avatar
YoakeHoshi
Posts: 141

Re: Are tattoos okay in SS?

Postby YoakeHoshi » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:07 pm

Delete everything Sinistra.
Forget what I said.
I allowed the enemy pushing me into a fight-mode. I thought it was strange that I was this upset. I'm usually friendly, I can assure you.

I won't let the enemy do this again.
hailourtruegod I was rude with you too, sorry bro.
Red - Fire - Mars
ϟϟ -

Image

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 93

Re: Are tattoos okay in SS?

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:06 pm

Good Job Yoake! That is what it means to see through this nonsense. That's really Awesome. I am really proud of my Sister Yoake. She is such an example of what it means to be a true Satanist. She does Shema at like 432 Reps some days. She is a Tank. Her art work is absolutely Beautiful. She is just such a Fighter that shes ready to fight everyone. Even me sometimes and I lose horribly.

Prime example of Tattoos not being the end of the world. She has ten tattoos but what matters most is she is our Dedicated Sister. Rock on Yoake!
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

Aquarius
Posts: 1106

Re: Are tattoos okay in SS?

Postby Aquarius » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:53 am

Aldrick Strickland wrote:Good Job Yoake! That is what it means to see through this nonsense. That's really Awesome. I am really proud of my Sister Yoake. She is such an example of what it means to be a true Satanist. She does Shema at like 432 Reps some days. She is a Tank. Her art work is absolutely Beautiful. She is just such a Fighter that shes ready to fight everyone. Even me sometimes and I lose horribly.

Prime example of Tattoos not being the end of the world. She has ten tattoos but what matters most is she is our Dedicated Sister. Rock on Yoake!
tbh just because she does many rtrs it doesent mean that she can act shitty with everyone, it gets annoying pretty fast to see posts with her always provoking.
Image

hailourtruegod
Posts: 391

Re: Are tattoos okay in SS?

Postby hailourtruegod » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:07 am

"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

User avatar
YoakeHoshi
Posts: 141

Re: Are tattoos okay in SS?

Postby YoakeHoshi » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:31 am

Aquarius wrote: tbh just because she does many rtrs it doesent mean that she can act shitty with everyone, it gets annoying pretty fast to see posts with her always provoking.


I'm not "always" provoking. Actually I'm not even that active here and on the groups. ^^ But I read. Btw, I said I'm sorry this time.
And for your information, I didn't act shitty just because I do many reps. I'm humble.
Red - Fire - Mars
ϟϟ -

Image

HP Mageson666
Posts: 1676

Re: Are tattoos okay in SS?

Postby HP Mageson666 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:49 am

Guys you keeping talking about your tat's like they matter for some reason. Its like you just don't understand the only tat's that matter are those that depict scenes from Slothz Tales. And I am like not ummm.... biased at all in this opinion I am BASED in my opinion baby.
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

Aquarius
Posts: 1106

Re: Are tattoos okay in SS?

Postby Aquarius » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:02 pm

YoakeHoshi wrote:
Aquarius wrote: tbh just because she does many rtrs it doesent mean that she can act shitty with everyone, it gets annoying pretty fast to see posts with her always provoking.


I'm not "always" provoking. Actually I'm not even that active here and on the groups. ^^ But I read. Btw, I said I'm sorry this time.
And for your information, I didn't act shitty just because I do many reps. I'm humble.
Wat, no sister I wasnt talking about you, I was talking about Sinistra, I thought Aldrick was talking about her. Sorry for the confusion :D
Image

User avatar
YoakeHoshi
Posts: 141

Re: Are tattoos okay in SS?

Postby YoakeHoshi » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:28 pm

Aquarius wrote:
YoakeHoshi wrote:
Aquarius wrote: tbh just because she does many rtrs it doesent mean that she can act shitty with everyone, it gets annoying pretty fast to see posts with her always provoking.


I'm not "always" provoking. Actually I'm not even that active here and on the groups. ^^ But I read. Btw, I said I'm sorry this time.
And for your information, I didn't act shitty just because I do many reps. I'm humble.
Wat, no sister I wasnt talking about you, I was talking about Sinistra, I thought Aldrick was talking about her. Sorry for the confusion :D


It's okay bro :)
Red - Fire - Mars
ϟϟ -

Image

User avatar
Sinistra
Posts: 221

Re: Are tattoos okay in SS?

Postby Sinistra » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:25 pm

Aquarius wrote:
YoakeHoshi wrote:
Aquarius wrote: tbh just because she does many rtrs it doesent mean that she can act shitty with everyone, it gets annoying pretty fast to see posts with her always provoking.


I'm not "always" provoking. Actually I'm not even that active here and on the groups. ^^ But I read. Btw, I said I'm sorry this time.
And for your information, I didn't act shitty just because I do many reps. I'm humble.
Wat, no sister I wasnt talking about you, I was talking about Sinistra, I thought Aldrick was talking about her. Sorry for the confusion :D

Hi there.

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 93

Re: Are tattoos okay in SS?

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:40 am

Sinistra wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
YoakeHoshi wrote:
I'm not "always" provoking. Actually I'm not even that active here and on the groups. ^^ But I read. Btw, I said I'm sorry this time.
And for your information, I didn't act shitty just because I do many reps. I'm humble.
Wat, no sister I wasnt talking about you, I was talking about Sinistra, I thought Aldrick was talking about her. Sorry for the confusion :D

Hi there.


Hi :lol:
Dem Haters gonna Hate.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], darkmonkey666 and 5 guests