Daily routines : what is necessary ? Your opinion / routine ?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Gerecht Ror

Re: Daily routines : what is necessary ? Your opinion / routine ?

Postby Gerecht Ror » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:35 pm

Aquarius wrote:Continue a non capire quindi ho fatto ricerche ed ecco la famosa pronuncia. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz79p6kWIfI

That being said, EEEIII is the correct pronunciation in Italian that is exactly as it's shown in the Italian JoS, as it should be.
This attitude to spam the forum (in Italian in the English forum, where we have an Italian forum dedicated to this) is not only confusing for others but time consuming for the meditators and spreading shadows and doubts that are non-existant.
Also, doubting amd criticizig the Italian JoS is an old story that keeps repeating, by some egopathics who think they could be better than others in doing this, doing that, etc. Like Bar Sport chatting.
There is plently of Sermons that can be translated in Italian, most of them have been translated by some helpful brothers and sister who wanted to help sincerely. My big thanks to them for their efforts. Those pdf will last in time and will be of great help and guidance for others.

Keeping chit-chatting here "I am better in knowledge that the Italian JoS" or "I speak a better English" without, in reality, doing nothing ro help and advance the JoS is not only unuseful but even funny. If those better-skilled brothers would be meant to be in position of deciding what should be or look like the Italian JoS, simply they would be there. This flow of words won'y last in time and won't be useful for anyone.

I understand people want to contribute, so this is to be interpreted as a positive attitude. Do you want to contribute? Translate the Sermons, create videos, spam the net with links in Italian, you say it.
Do you want to loose time? Spend your time criticizing the work of others, enjoy beliving you are the 'very better' at doing this, and suffer envy for not being in position to do this. This is mainly the product of the mass Italian mind, infact most of average unknowing Italian walking in the streets, unconsciouly act this way all the time. Destructive, not constructive. This affects us, in some way, also. Changing this attitude is needed.

Look around you, the Italian JoS and forum grown immensely and thanks to our elections (and the recent confirmation of the Nationalist political feelings even INCREASED more and more, due to the 10 June local election results, even higherbfor the Nationalist party) and our efforts - for the first time - we Italians can be an example of strong will and results, instead of being mocked as we used to be.

Did it happen thanks to envyous chit-chat? I don't think so. I worked on this for more than 10 years. So, if you have Energies to spend, just go out of Bar Sport and do some translations.

Poweredbythesun

Postby Poweredbythesun » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:26 pm

I have also been experimenting with using SAULO to help open my Third eye, by vibrating it 108 times, and affirming it.

I'm not sure if what I'm doing is advisable, but it does work. And it's quite intense, just so you're aware.

Also, an updated schedule of mine for reference:

Morning; AoP, AoC, Void Meditation, (Kundalini Yoga if I have time)

Evening, or afternoon; Hatha Yoga (and Kundalini Yoga if not done during the morning), SAULO meditation on myself (focusing on the rune, vibrating into my entire being), trance training

Night; Third Eye opening (for now), Foundation meditation, SAULO into my third eye with affirmations, RTRs, AoC, AoP, Void Meditation. And if I have time, chariot of Ra

Hope this helps :)
Have a great day! :)

Hail Satan!!

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:08 am

Gerecht Ror wrote:
Aquarius wrote:Continue a non capire quindi ho fatto ricerche ed ecco la famosa pronuncia. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz79p6kWIfI

That being said, EEEIII is the correct pronunciation in Italian that is exactly as it's shown in the Italian JoS, as it should be.
This attitude to spam the forum (in Italian in the English forum, where we have an Italian forum dedicated to this) is not only confusing for others but time consuming for the meditators and spreading shadows and doubts that are non-existant.
Also, doubting amd criticizig the Italian JoS is an old story that keeps repeating, by some egopathics who think they could be better than others in doing this, doing that, etc. Like Bar Sport chatting.
There is plently of Sermons that can be translated in Italian, most of them have been translated by some helpful brothers and sister who wanted to help sincerely. My big thanks to them for their efforts. Those pdf will last in time and will be of great help and guidance for others.

Keeping chit-chatting here "I am better in knowledge that the Italian JoS" or "I speak a better English" without, in reality, doing nothing ro help and advance the JoS is not only unuseful but even funny. If those better-skilled brothers would be meant to be in position of deciding what should be or look like the Italian JoS, simply they would be there. This flow of words won'y last in time and won't be useful for anyone.

I understand people want to contribute, so this is to be interpreted as a positive attitude. Do you want to contribute? Translate the Sermons, create videos, spam the net with links in Italian, you say it.
Do you want to loose time? Spend your time criticizing the work of others, enjoy beliving you are the 'very better' at doing this, and suffer envy for not being in position to do this. This is mainly the product of the mass Italian mind, infact most of average unknowing Italian walking in the streets, unconsciouly act this way all the time. Destructive, not constructive. This affects us, in some way, also. Changing this attitude is needed.

Look around you, the Italian JoS and forum grown immensely and thanks to our elections (and the recent confirmation of the Nationalist political feelings even INCREASED more and more, due to the 10 June local election results, even higherbfor the Nationalist party) and our efforts - for the first time - we Italians can be an example of strong will and results, instead of being mocked as we used to be.

Did it happen thanks to envyous chit-chat? I don't think so. I worked on this for more than 10 years. So, if you have Energies to spend, just go out of Bar Sport and do some translations.
I am not criticizing in any way, I am just pointing out mistakes that can be fixed, if I wanted to criticize your work you'd be pretty red in the face, while you do a great job in moderating as it's definitely time consuming and you stop trolls you do not accept that people point out your mistakes and that is a big fail, I do agree that speaking italian in an english forum isnt the best thing to do but I was trying to help a brother. Regarding the Raum meditation, how are you so sure it's eeeeiiii while you can clearly hear Maxine vibrating eeeeaaaa, it could be a very closed eeeee that looks like an ii but definitely not an i.
(to english speakers, I am writing the way to vibrate them with italian pronunciation :p )

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:02 am

luis wrote:
Stormblood wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Sacral and crown are water, and I think heart is air

But something is weird with the JoS pages. I've navigated the site for years. How come only just now I noticed both the pages about the sacral chakra state it is related to the earth element? Not that that could possibly change my position. I can clearly feel it's related to the water element.

The sacral chakra is related to the earth element? Where did you read it?
The heart chakra is both Fire and Air as the jos page about the heart chakra say.

Here: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... hakra.html

and here: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... hakra.html

luis

Postby luis » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:14 am

Stormblood wrote:
luis wrote:
Stormblood wrote:
But something is weird with the JoS pages. I've navigated the site for years. How come only just now I noticed both the pages about the sacral chakra state it is related to the earth element? Not that that could possibly change my position. I can clearly feel it's related to the water element.

The sacral chakra is related to the earth element? Where did you read it?
The heart chakra is both Fire and Air as the jos page about the heart chakra say.

Is this for real? :shock: until now i never read this before :shock: in the italian JOS is water and it makes sense because of what water rule not only this but the sanskrit mantra Vaum is a watery mantra.

Is any HP that is reading this say something please? Is the the sacral chakra element water or earth?

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:25 am

Gerecht Ror wrote:

She literally said EIA 1 time. She repeated multiple times EA. Are you even listening? So, you did it wrong all this years. Bravo! From minute 3:29 to 3:38 she keeps going with EA-EA-EA-EA. Not EIA. You literally provided the ultimate evidence now.

So, since you act in a dictatorial manner in with your moderation tools, disallowing all posts from users that tell their opinion and discoveries, should the Clergy here do that too? That's not how it works. Forums are for discussing, not for you to project your inferiority complex. Language-specific forums are for discussing in a particular manner, which you don't allow unless they suit your mindset. And if someone disagrees with you more than once, then you directly disapprove their posts. Is that what the Clergy does? No, they don't, unless they are dealing with clear trolls and infiltrators who are violating the rules. Oh, wait. You became moderator only mid-2016. So maybe you're still learning how that is done. I've seen the archives of the old forums.

If you can't take any kind of criticism without starting to label other people things just to suit your mental hangups, then resign and leave HPS Myla Limlal to moderate the Italian forum alone. If not, then suck it up and start acting like a big boy. If you have admin access to the Italian website, then do your fucking job and update the outdated pages. Some demon descriptions have been updated for more than a year, yet in the Italian version will still see "Vassago teaches you how to become a thief" and stuff like that. But no. You do shift-blaming on other people and you take no advice from no one. Because you do nothing wrong. "We wuz king n shizz" in your mind.

Aquarius wrote: I am not criticizing in any way, I am just pointing out mistakes that can be fixed, if I wanted to criticize your work you'd be pretty red in the face, while you do a great job in moderating as it's definitely time consuming and you stop trolls you do not accept that people point out your mistakes and that is a big fail, I do agree that speaking italian in an english forum isnt the best thing to do but I was trying to help a brother. Regarding the Raum meditation, how are you so sure it's eeeeiiii while you can clearly hear Maxine vibrating eeeeaaaa, it could be a very closed eeeee that looks like an ii but definitely not an i.
(to english speakers, I am writing the way to vibrate them with italian pronunciation :p )

Talking to egomaniacs is useless in my opinion. That's why I'd let it go some months ago when he flaunted his fake "Satan himself gave me this job" banner regarding translations and disapproved my reply to it because he can't tolerate to have his glass authority challenged by honest opinion.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:22 pm

luis wrote:
Stormblood wrote:
luis wrote:The sacral chakra is related to the earth element? Where did you read it?

Is this for real? :shock: until now i never read this before :shock: in the italian JOS is water and it makes sense because of what water rule not only this but the sanskrit mantra Vaum is a watery mantra.

Is any HP that is reading this say something please? Is the the sacral chakra element water or earth?

I checked the Italian forum to cross-reference. It says the same in both the versions.

Gerecht Ror

Postby Gerecht Ror » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:41 pm

Stormblood wrote:
She literally said EIA 1 time. She repeated multiple times EA. Are you even listening? So, you did it wrong all this years. Bravo! From minute 3:29 to 3:38 she keeps going with EA-EA-EA-EA. Not EIA. You literally provided the ultimate evidence now.

No way. It's you not listening exactly yhe minutes you mentioned, try with a headphone and/or slow down the speed. Cleraly saying EIA multiple times while, I see, the I is verily short and quick so not easy to catch.

If you think there is an error, why don't you act clever as many other Satanists did, you post a head-up in the Italian JoS "hey look at there is it corect"? This is cooperation.
No, it's much better for you to spread threads in the wrong forum criticizing indirectly what "you could do very much at the betterest". Be honest, you only trying to get others' attention and drive them toward your personal envy feelings. "Looook! The Italian JoS is wrong, I am right, thus I am better". Guys come on!

Stormblood wrote:So, since you act in a dictatorial manner in with your moderation tools, disallowing all posts from users that tell their opinion and discoveries, should the Clergy here do that too?

I don't disallow opinions, infact even your statements are stil there. And you are still there.
There is plenty of posts that have been corrected in reply, by me and other Brothers and Sisters.

Stormblood wrote:That's not how it works. Forums are for discussing, not for you to project your inferiority complex.

So, please do not keep working against me, trying to show you are somehow superior as a compensation of possible inferiority conplex.

Stormblood wrote:then resign and leave HPS Myla Limlal to moderate the Italian forum alone.

That's exactly what your actions keep aiming to. Danaging me, to "dethrone the bad guy" and obviously take my place. Why? Because obviously you are superior, aren'y you?
You are also minisformed about how many years I've been in the forum, and obviously do not know yhe facts. I do need to justify anything to you.

Stormblood wrote:That's why I'd let it go some months ago when he flaunted his fake "Satan himself gave me this job" banner regarding translations and disapproved my reply to it because he can't tolerate to have his glass authority challenged by honest opinion.

Your honest opinion is still there, and will stay there, you said and I replied. When your posts became spam, keeping repeating the same stuff in a desperate rant trying to get other Satanists approval and support, to drive them against me, those posrs have been stopped. Otherwise heavy infighting would have begun, that is one of the enemy scopes.

How long should we keep discussing on here? All this post has no aim, but driving attention to you.

Want to help with your skills?
Make translations. You never did a single one. Others did.

luis

Postby luis » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:11 am

Stormblood wrote:
luis wrote:

I checked the Italian forum to cross-reference. It says the same in both the versions.

Maybe they updated it and we don't know? They should make us know when they update something, i'm confused know :roll:

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:36 pm

Gerecht Ror wrote:
No way. It's you not listening exactly yhe minutes you mentioned, try with a headphone and/or slow down the speed. Cleraly saying EIA multiple times while, I see, the I is verily short and quick so not easy to catch.

So, then why both me and Aquarius hear EA, not EIA? If you check his comment, he hears the same thing. I only heard EIA a few seconds before that. One time. My listening skill in English is the only redeeming quality in my certification. Meaning, that everything else is at C1 level, while Listening is at level C2.

Gerecht Ror wrote:If you think there is an error, why don't you act clever as many other Satanists did, you post a head-up in the Italian JoS "hey look at there is it corect"? This is cooperation.
No, it's much better for you to spread threads in the wrong forum criticizing indirectly what "you could do very much at the betterest". Be honest, you only trying to get others' attention and drive them toward your personal envy feelings. "Looook! The Italian JoS is wrong, I am right, thus I am better". Guys come on!

This is exactly what I did when we first got into an argument on the main JoS group, some time after the old forums were shut down by the enemy. It started impersonal, then it became person. I don't care whatever you say. My only interest is for translations to be as optimal as possible, so that newbies go through as less drama as possible when they start out. I don't care if you are in charge or if it comes to the point where only HPS Myla remains in charge. As long as I'm not in charge, I'm fine.

Gerecht Ror wrote:I don't disallow opinions, infact even your statements are stil there. And you are still there.
There is plenty of posts that have been corrected in reply, by me and other Brothers and Sisters.

Oh, yeah? Care to clarify this statement of yours: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8525#p31987 where you say to Oniro that the reason why his tarot research was disapproved related to the fact his conclusions are of personal nature. Then Aquarius complains, and you reply to him viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8525#p32072 that the Italian forum is not a place for theories and its real purpose is translation, specific Italian issues and addressing the doubts of people who don't know the English language and basically redirect him to the general forums?

What kind of discovery doesn't come from personal research? How do you discover something new if you don't speculate, experiment and start gathering facts that support or contradict your thesis?

Gerecht Ror wrote:So, please do not keep working against me, trying to show you are somehow superior as a compensation of possible inferiority conplex.

No comment.

Gerecht Ror wrote:That's exactly what your actions keep aiming to. Danaging me, to "dethrone the bad guy" and obviously take my place. Why? Because obviously you are superior, aren'y you?
You are also minisformed about how many years I've been in the forum, and obviously do not know yhe facts. I do need to justify anything to you.

I've never said you have been in the forums for that short an amount of time. I said that you moderated for that short amount of time. Feel free to contradict me or don't. Regarding me taking your place, you don't have to worry about that. I don't have the patients to deal with spammers and troll, and spend my time approving/disapproving topics and posts. Not to mention that I get triggered very easily. Moderating is not a position that suits me. In a couple of months, I'll be completely off the forums because I won't have any access to the world wide web nor the time to access it, for that matter. And that will extend it for more than four months, so... Not qualified, as you can see.

Gerecht Ror wrote:Your honest opinion is still there, and will stay there, you said and I replied. When your posts became spam, keeping repeating the same stuff in a desperate rant trying to get other Satanists approval and support, to drive them against me, those posrs have been stopped. Otherwise heavy infighting would have begun, that is one of the enemy scopes.

How long should we keep discussing on here? All this post has no aim, but driving attention to you.

Want to help with your skills?
Make translations. You never did a single one. Others did.

But not the answer to your reply. That one you didn't approve. My "posts". One single post. That was likely only the second or third post that was disapproved. The first one was about a RTR and the void of course, slightly less than two years ago when I didn't know how group magick works. Your reason for disapproving was "spreading confusion" and some other shit, while you could've just corrected me by saying that the energies of the ritual had already been put in motion, so it wouldn't matter whether the Italian chapter started during a void of course or not. But that was no big deal.

As for me, doing zero translations, if you ask HP Hooded Cobra, you'll find out that you're wrong.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:23 am

And to conclude(hopefully) EA is another name of Father Satan, Maxine says that too in the audio, not eia, their pronunciation is for english people that don't pronounce things as they read them unlike us.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:40 pm

Stormblood wrote:
Gerecht Ror wrote:...

Can you too please stop bitching around in circles, nobody wants to read it. You're not accomplishing anything. You took what was becoming probably one of the single most helpful threads in the whole forum and clogged it up with your dumb bitching over nothing. So one side is E and the other is A? Well guess what, the sound of the middle is i, so why does it matter? If you do the sound of just left/right or do left/middle/right what difference does it really make? It obviously works well either way. Whichever one you try you will find it very effective. Can a mod please delete these pointless distracting messages? We are all here to see what people's personal daily routines are to get ideas to help ourselves grow!!! Neither of you seems right, and the more dumb bitching you do, the more wrong it makes you both seem. I have a huge amount of respect for both of you; I know having a strong soul makes us all very stubborn, but have some self control and remember what we're actually trying to do here. When somebody is actively diminishing and derailing an important thread with their stupid dick-measuring contest with no actual purpose, you are acting as a subversive and damaging element in exactly the way the enemy wants. Please keep the focus on building the family up and on the actual topic of the thread.
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Click my link: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Take a look, I know you'll find something in here to help you! :P :mrgreen: :P

Poweredbythesun

Postby Poweredbythesun » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:37 pm

Adding in crystal meditation to my current list, would of edited my last post, but I guess I can't :/

Also, does anyone know anything about 'The Sethra'. They claim to be an alien race, and claim to want to help humanity ascend to godhood. I can't find anything about them here, or on the Yahoo forums.
Have a great day! :)

Hail Satan!!

TheFlea

Postby TheFlea » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:46 pm

Stormblood, the things you are accusing Gerecht of are pretty serious. Have you contacted the other clergy privately about this? Or have you just posted publicly about it on the forums?

One action would likely get action, the other is getting attention instead (and a few of your posts have made me think you would rather be forum staff than he?)

HP HoodedCobra666

Postby HP HoodedCobra666 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:46 pm

Both parties here need to stop accusing each other and work together in building up their respective community.

On the part of Gerecht it would be great to fix these mistakes done such as in translations etc. Or maybe even the RTR's. While a EIA or EA change is 99.9% insignificant, even 0,01% is important. Mistakes exist to get fixed.

I have heard of some other complaints before. Others filled with BS, others more viable on said banning. It's good to always mind in regards to moderation, and this can sometimes have mistakes in the job. Gerecht just over-accused Stormblood in the mod position issues and on if he wanted this for himself. Which he replied to, he doesn't.

On the part of Stormblood you need to stop attacking and dissing people hard that hard as obviously this can't help solve many things, and throwing accusations in a forceful manner. Better present something as a problem that needs solving. But as I gather from this situation this hasn't happened. You have over-accused Gerecht here.

He does right in not allowing possible disinfo to just spawn in his own forum, but the way has some people pissed more or less rightfully. People can just push whatever forth as 'knowledge' of theirs and it can be dubious. So he told the person to post it on the main forum. No wrong here.

You can talk it out in private like grown individuals and thinking of Satan's objectives in mind, and the Italian community will grow from this situation. You're both valuable members who care. So don't let minor disagreements truffle with this aim. You're also both compatriots, and on top of it Satanists as well, so take this to factor in and cool it down.

You're both valuable members and real. So if there are mistakes just mend them and make the ItaJoS stronger. That's all that remains from this situation.

TheFlea

Postby TheFlea » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:07 pm

Ol argedco luciftias,

I have been reading some of the books from your signature (though my device is having issues with the host lol) and wanted to say thank you for the links.

There is a LOT of reading to cover still, but I am hoping to be adding some of Frawley's mantra information to my daily routine. I agree with Stormblood in that there is some very interesting reading in his writings.

If only we had these in well-worn physical books! :P

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:08 pm

I always each day read the posts of all Joy of Satanist members I don't know why it could help me stay dedicated to a meditation cycle but that is just conjecture.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:06 am

TheFlea wrote:Ol argedco luciftias,

I have been reading some of the books from your signature (though my device is having issues with the host lol) and wanted to say thank you for the links.

There is a LOT of reading to cover still, but I am hoping to be adding some of Frawley's mantra information to my daily routine. I agree with Stormblood in that there is some very interesting reading in his writings.

If only we had these in well-worn physical books! :P

That makes me very happy! I love to help our family! I just organize things in the way that make them most easiest and helpfullest for myself, and want to share with everyone in the world. :mrgreen: :P I recommend downloading all of it now then looking through it after, you don't know when they'll try to mess with the internet or if a storm will shut it off for a few days. If you go in the "Gods" folder, I have instructions to fully recreate the part of the website with all of the gods and what their specialties are where all of the links and pictures actually connect and work correctly using microsoft Word and hyperlinks. I recommend immediately reading the article of the history of WW2, it is painful how sad it is and how angry it will make you, but it needs to be known and is just fuel to make the RTRs so much stronger than ever before. Also look at the picture called "Havaara Agreement", it has a huge amount of info (like multiple pages of facts, math, and evidence) in it that absolutely crumbles all arguments that those who censor and rewrite history try to make. I'm pretty sure that
Fancy Mancy wrote:Fancy Mancy
created this "Havaara Agreement" picture, So we are all very thankful for that! :P And yes, books for days! :D

Other than that stuff, is there a way someone can remove all of these off-topic comments from this thread and return it to its intended purpose? Or should somebody make a new thread with the same topic and copy all of the relevant answers (people's schedules, not fighting :roll: ) into there? It would be much easier and more helpful that way without having to search through distractions for the good answers, I think.
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Click my link: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Take a look, I know you'll find something in here to help you! :P :mrgreen: :P

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:29 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Other than that stuff, is there a way someone can remove all of these off-topic comments from this thread and return it to its intended purpose? Or should somebody make a new thread with the same topic and copy all of the relevant answers (people's schedules, not fighting :roll: ) into there? It would be much easier and more helpful that way without having to search through distractions for the good answers, I think.

I doubt anything will get removed, once approved it's here to stay on these forums. Starting to remove already posted messages from legit members would open an entire can of worms (censorship)
You can do a summary / quoting of the schedules if you want.

Btw I noticed I didn't really give mine : returning curses, AOP, kundalini yoga, chakras empowerment + spinning, elements breathing, void meditation, SA-TA-NA-MA, RAUM. And RTR's of course.