Controlled opposition

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

EasternFireLion666

Controlled opposition

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Thu May 17, 2018 8:41 pm

I think the most dangerous category of psy op by the enemy is controlled opposition. I will list a few in my opinions and please correct me if i'm wrong or missing something.

1. The Flat Earth. Things done on purpose to credit this middle age mad theory. Some things done by NASA themselves credit this theory. IDK who does this... some crazy dirrector. Why nobody questions this shit. I am refering to the fact that there are 2 pictures of the Earth on the official site (.gov).

2012 https://www.nasa.gov/centers/ames/news/ ... ummit.html
AND
2013 https://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/blogs ... nt-page-1/

They are ridiculously different as in regards to continent proportion. Another aspect is the blockade around Antarctica, which on the flat model is the edge of the map where the firmament binds. There are other theories like, the second moon landing being avoided and CGI animations of the Earth. The rest of the scientific so called pro FE arguments are easily debunked and I will not bother listing all of them. Two examples are 1) the not so parralel sun rays, which is just a point of view as railway tracks are parralel and also do not seem like it when you look at them frontal and 2) the AA missile systems that use straight laser beams to lock which at 400 km would not be able to hit below a certain very high altitude due to the curvature. here they do not take into accont the satelites and most importantly the early waring systems which are bassically a web of radars that compensate the curvature. And there are many more debunked arguments. If you want to destroy and FEs show them this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbVmM9ymjxA

2. Xianity and the Satanic Illuminati. As discussed before by HPs and members the juden put up a serious show in deceiving us to think the NWO is Satanic. Their "Satanic Illuminati" is I think, a plan B in case the NWO gets discovered and it was as very few are unaware of the NWO. It goes like "If the goyim discover the NWO then at least make them think it is Satanic so they can continue to put psychic prayer energy into the xian thoughtform web". They make actors and musicians pretend to act satanic (by biblical definitions of satanism), they throw very subliminal pagan symbols in music, movies and commercials and then have xian youtubers expose those symbols. But they sometimes get reterdedly lazy and forget to think. I remember Dwayne Johnson was telling about all his misfortunes brought because of the Xantrax medicine and ended his story withHail Satan. And the xians went madsaying "SEE SEE HE SAID HAIL SATAN ... ILLUMINATI EXPOSED!" And I was like "Dudes, he said this in a very negative context bringing Satan a bad image... but no replies to my comment, just Lord dick sucking and shit" Yes! Keep in mind that they do this. Including the Pope making very unbiblical statements sometimes to credit the antichrist theory. This just gives birth to more fundamentalist xians and therefore more psychic energy. This topic was addresed by HP Cobra viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7807

3. Russia. The west attacks Russia relentlessly in reality economicaly and politically and in movies over and over and over again! You cannot help but say that only the US and the West compose the NWO and Russia is the saving hope GOY. But this only instigates the Russians to hate and there are even theories based on this to credit Russia as an innocent victim... all this while Russia stays strong and the West is falling apart due to liberalism and division. Putin is waiting for the right moment to come westwards as a liberator/saviour not conqueror. I honestly think Russia is a key piece in the branch of possible scenarios for the Jew World Order. Don't get me wrong, I do not hate russians and I really hope they will satrt waking up. This could also lead back to standard communism. The answer for the jewish capitalism problem (capitalism is a doomed from the satrt system) is communism (even worse). Probably only NS type systems cand sustain a contry forever as it dwells on internal capital control... though I admit I am not that good with economy :(

And there are other controlled opposition scum tricks besides those. Like the reaction to feminism which is MGTOW... great... combat division with more division... nice job goym... the jew may be evil, but you are stupid.

ASQV13886662080

Re: Controlled opposition

Postby ASQV13886662080 » Fri May 18, 2018 4:03 am

There is something to keep in mind about Putin, he is quite obviously associated with the rabbinical caste of joos, with him having stated his intentions for Europe as the revived Stalingrad.

He is no one's savior except the rabbis his family is a part of.
The path of Sanatana Dharma is not with vice, but with balanced adaptation. Acknowledge your true self and natural law will sort the rest out.

HAIL SANAT KUMARA & THE DAEMON MAHA SIDDAH DEVA!!!!!

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri May 18, 2018 5:20 am

Nothing NASA has done gives any credit to Flat Earth you don't need to be in space to know the shape of the earth. Just watch the phases of the moon the curve of the earth appears on them. People knew before space ships the earth was a sphere. The Greeks, Egyptians, Sumerians and such. The Flat Earth came from the ancient maps of the suns elliptic. That was not meant to show a flat earth no different then the globe maps are also done on a flat map and not always on a globe. But flat earth morons sell flat globe maps as proof the earth is flat.

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri May 18, 2018 5:24 am

Also note Eric Doodoobay has just put out a video openly promoting Christianity and the Bible. This is not surprising as all he has done is promote literal Christian Creationism as conspiracy theories. This is to gas light people to stay in the enemy program. So naturally he just came out with the fact he wants you to be Xian. Eric Doodoobay also had himself all over social media in the past hanging out with the military elites that run Thai Land and dating one of their daughters. He is very high up connected and spent two years in Washington before pretending to be a beach bum that does Yoga in Thai Land. Most likely he is a deep state agent of some kind. The enemy always promotes xianity.

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Fri May 18, 2018 6:25 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:Also note Eric Doodoobay has just put out a video openly promoting Christianity and the Bible. This is not surprising as all he has done is promote literal Christian Creationism as conspiracy theories. This is to gas light people to stay in the enemy program. So naturally he just came out with the fact he wants you to be Xian. Eric Doodoobay also had himself all over social media in the past hanging out with the military elites that run Thai Land and dating one of their daughters. He is very high up connected and spent two years in Washington before pretending to be a beach bum that does Yoga in Thai Land. Most likely he is a deep state agent of some kind. The enemy always promotes xianity.

I just looked up Thailand's military ruler Prayut Chan and he is either Jewish or certified insane

Scurlock

Postby Scurlock » Fri May 18, 2018 10:47 am

My first trip to another country proves the earth is not flat. It was nightime there, and still daytime in my homecountry as I called my family.

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Sat May 19, 2018 1:17 am

@FlatEarthTheorists, please ignore this.

Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy