Shael, why are you a girl now?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3829
Location: Duat, Orion

Shael, why are you a girl now?

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sat May 23, 2020 12:04 am

???

Your new profile picture. :lol:

You look like some christian girl holding up a little glass cristian cross.

I just wonder why you do that.
Shael wrote:....
Be Happy :P
Image

User avatar
Sabazios
Posts: 202

Re: Shael, why are you a girl now?

Postby Sabazios » Sat May 23, 2020 9:27 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:???

Your new profile picture. :lol:

You look like some christian girl holding up a little glass cristian cross.

I just wonder why you do that.
Shael wrote:....

https://no-game-no-life.fandom.com/wiki/Tet
That s the god of games from the anime No Game No Life brother :D
GENDER
Male
Tet (テト, Teto) is the One True God and resides in a king chess piece. He assumed the title after the eternal war which he won after he obtained the Star Cup before any of the other gods and surpassed their strength despite not participating in the war at all
Hail Satan!

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3829
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Shael, why are you a girl now?

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun May 24, 2020 3:19 am

Oh, okay. I didn't know what was happening. :lol:

I never watched any anime show. Looked like a girl to me. I didn't know what he was trying to say with all that.
Be Happy :P
Image

User avatar
SdD
Posts: 493

Re: Shael, why are you a girl now?

Postby SdD » Sun May 24, 2020 4:47 am

I noticed that and I was surprised…

When I understood the story of this anime, I thought the best god of anime and best opening… :P

My favorite god while I couldn't find the real one, I say a god of fun… After finding out the truth led me to refer to something King Asmodeus…

In the anime the protagonists make mention of the god of the earth(as far as I'm concerned jeomierda) saying that he had to learn from him how to be a god, I thought it was funny…

But curious to know why such a choice... but I'll tell you the specific image of the film(I really like her...)

Opening full
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CaksNlNniis

Normal
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6CBp4qylX6I

live
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j_5JOYVrjKQ

Piano
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JRQbVNzmCK0

Ps.:Don't complain you opened the post

User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 648
Location: Midgardr

Re: Shael, why are you a girl now?

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Sun May 24, 2020 6:56 am

I'm about to change my avatar to Astolfo just to fuck with you now.

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Your new profile picture. :lol:

You look like some christian girl holding up a little glass cristian cross.

I just wonder why you do that.
Victory or Valhalla!

I'm gonna be honest with you. I....I'm kinda retarded.

Newest composition: https://mega.nz/file/jn4TmQiJ#AQuPTrrDh ... wMAXP-9BgQ

User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 648
Location: Midgardr

Re: Shael, why are you a girl now?

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Sun May 24, 2020 7:08 am

Thank you for inspiring me to change my profile pic.

<----By the way, that's a guy.
Victory or Valhalla!

I'm gonna be honest with you. I....I'm kinda retarded.

Newest composition: https://mega.nz/file/jn4TmQiJ#AQuPTrrDh ... wMAXP-9BgQ

User avatar
NoCreativeNameHereV2
Posts: 169

Re: Shael, why are you a girl now?

Postby NoCreativeNameHereV2 » Sun May 24, 2020 10:35 am

ShadowTheRaven wrote:
<----By the way, that's a guy.


Bruh, that.............man is looking hella cute ;)

User avatar
Lunar Dance 666
Posts: 497

Re: Shael, why are you a girl now?

Postby Lunar Dance 666 » Sun May 24, 2020 12:09 pm

ShadowTheRaven wrote:I'm about to change my avatar to Astolfo just to fuck with you now.

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Your new profile picture. :lol:

You look like some christian girl holding up a little glass cristian cross.

I just wonder why you do that.


Or this guy: https://www.nicepng.com/ourpic/u2w7w7y3 ... character/

Haha, but I don't know what anime Astolfo is from - I'll look that up now.

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 466

Re: Shael, why are you a girl now?

Postby Dahaarkan » Sun May 24, 2020 6:35 pm

ShadowTheRaven wrote:Thank you for inspiring me to change my profile pic.

<----By the way, that's a guy.

Image
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

User avatar
Sabazios
Posts: 202

Re: Shael, why are you a girl now?

Postby Sabazios » Sun May 24, 2020 6:48 pm

Lunar Dance 666 wrote:
ShadowTheRaven wrote:I'm about to change my avatar to Astolfo just to fuck with you now.

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Your new profile picture. :lol:

You look like some christian girl holding up a little glass cristian cross.

I just wonder why you do that.


Or this guy: https://www.nicepng.com/ourpic/u2w7w7y3 ... character/

Haha, but I don't know what anime Astolfo is from - I'll look that up now.

Please not again :cry: I thought Felix was a girl really. Astolfo is from the fate series, appears in fate grand order and fate apocrypha.
https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=_Kq1wD6eWZc
Hail Satan!

User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 648
Location: Midgardr

Re: Shael, why are you a girl now?

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Sun May 24, 2020 7:42 pm

NoCreativeNameHereV2 wrote:Bruh, that.............man is looking hella cute ;)


Looks like a girl, acts like a girl, is voiced by a girl...nope, he's got a penis. Really Japan?

But he is such a cinnimon roll :D Astolfo is Best Trap.
Victory or Valhalla!

I'm gonna be honest with you. I....I'm kinda retarded.

Newest composition: https://mega.nz/file/jn4TmQiJ#AQuPTrrDh ... wMAXP-9BgQ

User avatar
Poweredbythesun
Posts: 569
Location: SS Pattern Screamers Division
Contact:

Re: Shael, why are you a girl now?

Postby Poweredbythesun » Sun May 24, 2020 7:51 pm

Kinda funny really, the confusion around associating who's what and such just by Profile picture.

And then you have me over here with SCP art as my pfp, lol.
Praise the sun!
HAIL SATAN!!

Image

User avatar
Lunar Dance 666
Posts: 497

Re: Shael, why are you a girl now?

Postby Lunar Dance 666 » Sun May 24, 2020 9:38 pm

Sabazios wrote:
Lunar Dance 666 wrote:
ShadowTheRaven wrote:I'm about to change my avatar to Astolfo just to fuck with you now.



Or this guy: https://www.nicepng.com/ourpic/u2w7w7y3 ... character/

Haha, but I don't know what anime Astolfo is from - I'll look that up now.

Please not again :cry: I thought Felix was a girl really. Astolfo is from the fate series, appears in fate grand order and fate apocrypha.
https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=_Kq1wD6eWZc


Ye I know.. I have one maybe 2 other anime characters that look like they might be a girl. I could share, if you are interested.

K thx ye I saw a load of fan drawings when I looked Astolfo up. Even one when he looked like an actual woman wearing a black dress..

User avatar
Zeffie of the Wind
Posts: 212
Location: 高天原

Re: Shael, why are you a girl now?

Postby Zeffie of the Wind » Sun May 24, 2020 10:38 pm

Honestly it very much grosses me out that such a character would be used as a pfp here.

A little background on the character and series its part of:

1. Its from a Light Novel series called "No Game No Life". The author, Thiago Furukawa Lucas, that goes by the pen name Yuu Kamiya writes the story while his wife Mashiro Hiiragi creates the illustrations (Raced mixed couple). The author had allegedly plagiarized artwork from other artists for the illustrations and designs for his characters in his novel. Although there are no "concrete evidence", there was thorough researched done by anonymous people uploaded proving the plausibility of plagiarism having occured

2. The actual story is about 2 extremely codependent individuals that border mental instability when separated, one young adult male and one prepubescent female. Throughout the story you find out that they are social outcasts that could not handle the difficulties of life and blame their own weakness on the world being "just a shitty game". Not only that, later on there is evidence that in fact the young girl would be capable of living her life on her own but her parasitical older brother keeps her dependent. All they do is play video games to the point that they sacrifice everything else to the bare minimum. (such as only eating glucose for brain activity?) before the start of the story.

3. The main characters advocate embracing "ones weakness" because it is a weapon to use against strong people. By being weak one can overtake those stronger than them. The Male MC is only good at trickery, lies, and scheming while the Female MC is basically extremely intelligent but like a machine/program.

4. The person in Shaels pfp is a God called Tet (could possibly refer to the hebrew letter "ט" ). He is 6000 (hmm...) years old and apparently was the "weakest god" as he was an imaginary being before taking the place as the "one true god". He also made "10 commandments" that completely govern their world. It basically made any conflict requiring to play "a game" in order to resolve as "murder, war, and robbery" are forbidden.

When I first saw the anime I thought it was pretty neat but the more I thought about it the worse I felt about it. Some people probably made it their wish fulfillment fantasy since these "gamers" are so "cool and amazing" too. Ughh.

User avatar
Bone Dust
Posts: 29
Location: the R in my name is silent!

Re: Shael, why are you a girl now?

Postby Bone Dust » Sun May 24, 2020 11:04 pm

ShadowTheRaven wrote:...

I have decided to participate in this.

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:...

Notice me, senpai! *blinks all eyes*

User avatar
DezFranky
Posts: 145

Re: Shael, why are you a girl now?

Postby DezFranky » Mon May 25, 2020 1:28 am

Bone Dust wrote:
ShadowTheRaven wrote:...

I have decided to participate in this.

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:...

Notice me, senpai! *blinks all eyes*


I have become anime as well
Wise man is the rooster of the universe; He awakens the unawake!

User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 648
Location: Midgardr

Re: Shael, why are you a girl now?

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Mon May 25, 2020 4:13 am

Bone Dust wrote:I have decided to participate in this.


...What have I done?
Victory or Valhalla!

I'm gonna be honest with you. I....I'm kinda retarded.

Newest composition: https://mega.nz/file/jn4TmQiJ#AQuPTrrDh ... wMAXP-9BgQ

User avatar
mercury_wisdom
Posts: 261
Location: Father Satan's Earth

Re: Shael, why are you a girl now?

Postby mercury_wisdom » Mon May 25, 2020 12:51 pm

It's funny how this post is directed to Shael and everyone but Shael is responding and changing their Profile to traps :lol:
I teach and guide those who follow my instruction. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort. -Father Satan
Image

User avatar
Cro666
Posts: 112
Location: Somewhere in Europe

Re: Shael, why are you a girl now?

Postby Cro666 » Mon May 25, 2020 5:00 pm

Is japan influencing this forum as well now?
Welp there's no avoiding is it :lol:

I always wanted to know how faminine the guys were here.... Didn't think it would be this bad :o
I am one dressed in black, I breath in gold, I exhale blue. I praise one of four, The one of old, The one that guides, And the one that gives.

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail the gods of hell!
Hail my brothers and sisters!

Aquarius
Posts: 5094

Re: Shael, why are you a girl now?

Postby Aquarius » Mon May 25, 2020 8:40 pm

Cro666 wrote:Is japan influencing this forum as well now?
Welp there's no avoiding is it :lol:

I always wanted to know how faminine the guys were here.... Didn't think it would be this bad :o
It's becoming a weeb forum :lol:
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Νίκος
Posts: 610
Location: Greece

Re: Shael, why are you a girl now?

Postby Νίκος » Mon May 25, 2020 9:36 pm

Bone Dust wrote:*

Completely irrelevant but the spider in your profile picture is so cute!!!!!!!

User avatar
Azorm
Posts: 292
Location: Everywhere

Re: Shael, why are you a girl now?

Postby Azorm » Mon May 25, 2020 10:21 pm

:geek:
The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change -Heraclitus

Hail Satan!

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3829
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Shael, why are you a girl now?

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Mon May 25, 2020 11:16 pm

Y'all are just clowns.... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Be Happy :P
Image

User avatar
Ramier108666
Posts: 321
Location: Duat

Re: Shael, why are you a girl now?

Postby Ramier108666 » Tue May 26, 2020 2:26 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Y'all are just clowns.... :roll: :roll: :roll:



*Ahem* you started it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"To one who knows, there is balance. In this balance one must see light and dark as two opposite sides of coin in nature. That knowledge holds true when one uses both sides to an end, no matter what it be. With power comes great responsibility, at all times in every way." -Azazel

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 1167
Contact:

Re: Shael, why are you a girl now?

Postby Egon » Tue May 26, 2020 2:39 am

Aquarius wrote:
Cro666 wrote:Is japan influencing this forum as well now?
Welp there's no avoiding is it :lol:

I always wanted to know how faminine the guys were here.... Didn't think it would be this bad :o
It's becoming a weeb forum :lol:

Image

User avatar
Bone Dust
Posts: 29
Location: the R in my name is silent!

Re: Shael, why are you a girl now?

Postby Bone Dust » Tue May 26, 2020 2:48 am

ShadowTheRaven wrote:...What have I done?

DezFranky wrote:I have become anime as well

Cro666 wrote:Is japan influencing this forum as well now?

Aquarius wrote:It's becoming a weeb forum


*unseathes 4 katanas*
Our cheeto empowered katanazsh will blot out the shsun!

Νίκος wrote:
Bone Dust wrote:*

Completely irrelevant but the spider in your profile picture is so cute!!!!!!!

Jumping Spider are the most adorable spooders. Here's one with a hat (they are tiny)!
Image

User avatar
Wildfire
Posts: 336
Location: Deployed to black magick operation: "Purge the past"

Re: Shael, why are you a girl now?

Postby Wildfire » Tue May 26, 2020 3:59 am

This is...such a weird place... :oops:

User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 648
Location: Midgardr

Re: Shael, why are you a girl now?

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Tue May 26, 2020 5:30 am

Bone Dust wrote:*unseathes 4 katanas*
Our cheeto empowered katanazsh will blot out the shsun!


Then we will fight in the shade!
Victory or Valhalla!

I'm gonna be honest with you. I....I'm kinda retarded.

Newest composition: https://mega.nz/file/jn4TmQiJ#AQuPTrrDh ... wMAXP-9BgQ

Aquarius
Posts: 5094

Re: Shael, why are you a girl now?

Postby Aquarius » Tue May 26, 2020 6:04 am

Egon wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Cro666 wrote:Is japan influencing this forum as well now?
Welp there's no avoiding is it :lol:

I always wanted to know how faminine the guys were here.... Didn't think it would be this bad :o
It's becoming a weeb forum :lol:

Image

YES
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 648
Location: Midgardr

Re: Shael, why are you a girl now?

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Tue May 26, 2020 7:40 am

Aquarius wrote:It's becoming a weeb forum :lol:


America dropped the Nuke on Japan, so Japan dropped anime on America.
Victory or Valhalla!

I'm gonna be honest with you. I....I'm kinda retarded.

Newest composition: https://mega.nz/file/jn4TmQiJ#AQuPTrrDh ... wMAXP-9BgQ

User avatar
Wildfire
Posts: 336
Location: Deployed to black magick operation: "Purge the past"

Re: Shael, why are you a girl now?

Postby Wildfire » Tue May 26, 2020 8:12 am

Aquarius wrote:
Egon wrote:
Aquarius wrote:It's becoming a weeb forum :lol:

Image

YES


Guys...I deleted my profile pic as a means to smash a beer bottle in this party. Can we go back to normal now because I'm getting seriously bad flashbacks from this. I feel that other members are feeling grossed out seeing this too, on a spiritual forum dedicated to Satan himself.

Please, LET'S NOT FUCKING ESCALATE AGAIN(old forum king and queen incident). I'M SORRY BUT I'M FEELING VERY SCARED FOR THIS OUTCOME.

Alright. I'm just getting the hell out of this part of the forum to meditate before things blow up all of a sudden. I've had enough shell shock.

Aquarius
Posts: 5094

Re: Shael, why are you a girl now?

Postby Aquarius » Tue May 26, 2020 9:30 am

Wildfire wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Egon wrote:Image

YES


Guys...I deleted my profile pic as a means to smash a beer bottle in this party. Can we go back to normal now because I'm getting seriously bad flashbacks from this. I feel that other members are feeling grossed out seeing this too, on a spiritual forum dedicated to Satan himself.

Please, LET'S NOT FUCKING ESCALATE AGAIN(old forum king and queen incident). I'M SORRY BUT I'M FEELING VERY SCARED FOR THIS OUTCOME.

Alright. I'm just getting the hell out of this part of the forum to meditate before things blow up all of a sudden. I've had enough shell shock.

I honestly hope that too.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 648
Location: Midgardr

Re: Shael, why are you a girl now?

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Tue May 26, 2020 10:15 am

Wildfire wrote:Guys...I deleted my profile pic as a means to smash a beer bottle in this party. Can we go back to normal now because I'm getting seriously bad flashbacks from this. I feel that other members are feeling grossed out seeing this too, on a spiritual forum dedicated to Satan himself.

Please, LET'S NOT FUCKING ESCALATE AGAIN(old forum king and queen incident). I'M SORRY BUT I'M FEELING VERY SCARED FOR THIS OUTCOME.

Alright. I'm just getting the hell out of this part of the forum to meditate before things blow up all of a sudden. I've had enough shell shock.


...Are you telling everybody that you're scared of traps, is that it?

I'll change my profile picture back to normal within the next couple of days, but let the record show it was Ol argedco luciftias making fun of Shael's profile picture that got us all to do this :)
Victory or Valhalla!

I'm gonna be honest with you. I....I'm kinda retarded.

Newest composition: https://mega.nz/file/jn4TmQiJ#AQuPTrrDh ... wMAXP-9BgQ

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3829
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Shael, why are you a girl now?

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue May 26, 2020 11:28 am

Wildfire wrote: I feel that other members are feeling grossed out seeing this too, on a spiritual forum dedicated to Satan himself.

Yes, me too. I think it's pretty fucked up to have a drawing of a 4 year old baby girl, and be saying that it's really a drawing of a full grown gay man. It's like that 55 year old man in England that thinks he's really a 6 year old girl. The whole thing is fucked up.
Be Happy :P
Image

User avatar
Cro666
Posts: 112
Location: Somewhere in Europe

Re: Shael, why are you a girl now?

Postby Cro666 » Tue May 26, 2020 3:04 pm

ShadowTheRaven wrote:
Wildfire wrote:Guys...I deleted my profile pic as a means to smash a beer bottle in this party. Can we go back to normal now because I'm getting seriously bad flashbacks from this. I feel that other members are feeling grossed out seeing this too, on a spiritual forum dedicated to Satan himself.

Please, LET'S NOT FUCKING ESCALATE AGAIN(old forum king and queen incident). I'M SORRY BUT I'M FEELING VERY SCARED FOR THIS OUTCOME.

Alright. I'm just getting the hell out of this part of the forum to meditate before things blow up all of a sudden. I've had enough shell shock.


...Are you telling everybody that you're scared of traps, is that it?

I'll change my profile picture back to normal within the next couple of days, but let the record show it was Ol argedco luciftias making fun of Shael's profile picture that got us all to do this :)


Ofcourse everyone is scared of traps, Emagine being in a bar and a really good looking woman comes up to you. You both hit it off real good and later that evening you're having some alone time with her. sounds great right? Until you find out there is this masive dong between her legs, And she's going to show you what a good time is :?

Dont know about you but i'll pass on that.
I am one dressed in black, I breath in gold, I exhale blue. I praise one of four, The one of old, The one that guides, And the one that gives.

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail the gods of hell!
Hail my brothers and sisters!

User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 648
Location: Midgardr

Re: Shael, why are you a girl now?

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Tue May 26, 2020 3:13 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Yes, me too. I think it's pretty fucked up to have a drawing of a 4 year old baby girl, and be saying that it's really a drawing of a full grown gay man. It's like that 55 year old man in England that thinks he's really a 6 year old girl. The whole thing is fucked up.


WAIT WAIT WAIT HOLD UP apparently I'm missing some context here.
Victory or Valhalla!

I'm gonna be honest with you. I....I'm kinda retarded.

Newest composition: https://mega.nz/file/jn4TmQiJ#AQuPTrrDh ... wMAXP-9BgQ

Usthepeople666
Posts: 591
Location: Enki's land .

Re: Shael, why are you a girl now?

Postby Usthepeople666 » Tue May 26, 2020 4:18 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Wildfire wrote: I feel that other members are feeling grossed out seeing this too, on a spiritual forum dedicated to Satan himself.

Yes, me too. I think it's pretty fucked up to have a drawing of a 4 year old baby girl, and be saying that it's really a drawing of a full grown gay man. It's like that 55 year old man in England that thinks he's really a 6 year old girl. The whole thing is fucked up.



I dont really know about the anime stuff but its really cool to see all of you happy sharing memes and chilling .
:)
Take Care Everyone
Life doesn't allow weakness in any form - physical, mental and spiritual.

Strength is following your ideals no matter what.
Never giving up. :)

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3829
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Shael, why are you a girl now?

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue May 26, 2020 5:10 pm

ShadowTheRaven wrote:but let the record show it was Ol argedco luciftias making fun of Shael's profile picture that got us all to do this :)

I wasn't making fun of it. I was just asking why because I didn't expect that from him. And he still never answered. I wasn't making fun of him at all, he's one of the people here that I respect the most.
Be Happy :P
Image

User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 648
Location: Midgardr

Re: Shael, why are you a girl now?

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Tue May 26, 2020 7:31 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:I wasn't making fun of it. I was just asking why because I didn't expect that from him. And he still never answered. I wasn't making fun of him at all, he's one of the people here that I respect the most.


I'm not saying that you're making fun of him in a disrespectful way, you can certainly be good friends or at the least friendly acquaintances and toss a few jokes around. Idk where he's at though and why he isn't posting, maybe internet problems who knows?
Victory or Valhalla!

I'm gonna be honest with you. I....I'm kinda retarded.

Newest composition: https://mega.nz/file/jn4TmQiJ#AQuPTrrDh ... wMAXP-9BgQ

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3829
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Shael, why are you a girl now?

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue May 26, 2020 8:20 pm

ShadowTheRaven wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Yes, me too. I think it's pretty fucked up to have a drawing of a 4 year old baby girl, and be saying that it's really a drawing of a full grown gay man. It's like that 55 year old man in England that thinks he's really a 6 year old girl. The whole thing is fucked up.


WAIT WAIT WAIT HOLD UP apparently I'm missing some context here.

https://youtu.be/HCvTlxunNx8

How is this video any different? A 52 year old man who has convinced himself that he is really a 6 year old girl. Or a cartoon of a 4 year old girl that says it is really a grown man. What is the difference? Same insanity either way.
Be Happy :P
Image

User avatar
Lunar Dance 666
Posts: 497

Re: Shael, why are you a girl now?

Postby Lunar Dance 666 » Tue May 26, 2020 9:01 pm

Wildfire wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Egon wrote:Image

YES


Guys...I deleted my profile pic as a means to smash a beer bottle in this party. Can we go back to normal now because I'm getting seriously bad flashbacks from this. I feel that other members are feeling grossed out seeing this too, on a spiritual forum dedicated to Satan himself.

Please, LET'S NOT FUCKING ESCALATE AGAIN(old forum king and queen incident). I'M SORRY BUT I'M FEELING VERY SCARED FOR THIS OUTCOME.

Alright. I'm just getting the hell out of this part of the forum to meditate before things blow up all of a sudden. I've had enough shell shock.


Look, I don't think watching excessive amounts of anime is good either. But sometimes it does happen and the talk about it makes it feel a bit off. Like visiting an entire forum dedicated to Dragon Ball in example with those people that want to collect all the balls and buy an expensive set of such balls online.. I mean.. its cool, but littering your room with certain things like that just feels wrong to me..

But Im also criticizing myself there because I do like to think of costumes and dressing up.. I don't have closet space and nowhere to go in said costume so I just have a few "fancy" clothes that air out a style that i'll make do with.

I don't think you should just delete your profile picture just because you think someone else is judging you for it.. Who cares what picture you use. It's most important that you yourself feel comfortable using it (secondary is it shouldn't be blasphemous.. like im one to speak with that 6 pointed star on top of the staff in my picture. I wanted to edit that out actually.. make it a 5 pointed star but I haven't had the time/felt like investing the effort to do it).

I don't think we'd take the talk about anime (in this way) to other places of the forum though, like in, asking about it in other topics and continue on to carry on with it everywhere.
Calm down, lol. We're not the kind of mindless degenerates that'd turn this thing in a shitpool of anime weebs.

Also Im a woman replying to this topic, not some kind of overfeminine man lol. (because someone else on this topic said that).

I think you might have picked up on an overload of anime sensation, that probably, in particurlarly came from this topic, however.. what Im wondering is.. if it was amplified? Blown out of proportion.
Because I kind of sense it too but I don't think our members are like watching anime all day long at all. Or becoming Otaku's ... lol.

I hope my message could cheer you up a bit and calm you a bit down (cuz it sounded a bit hysterical), and maybe even be helpful in some way.

Wish you the best Wildfire, and Hail Satan!

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 466

Re: Shael, why are you a girl now?

Postby Dahaarkan » Tue May 26, 2020 11:52 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Wildfire wrote: I feel that other members are feeling grossed out seeing this too, on a spiritual forum dedicated to Satan himself.

Yes, me too. I think it's pretty fucked up to have a drawing of a 4 year old baby girl, and be saying that it's really a drawing of a full grown gay man. It's like that 55 year old man in England that thinks he's really a 6 year old girl. The whole thing is fucked up.


Glad I'm not the only one who finds the drawing of a child wearing a mini skirt w/stockings disturbing.
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

User avatar
NoCreativeNameHereV2
Posts: 169

Re: Shael, why are you a girl now?

Postby NoCreativeNameHereV2 » Wed May 27, 2020 2:47 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
https://youtu.be/HCvTlxunNx8

How is this video any different? A 52 year old man who has convinced himself that he is really a 6 year old girl. Or a cartoon of a 4 year old girl that says it is really a grown man. What is the difference? Same insanity either way.


I'm a little confused on who you are referring to about the cartoon character? Are you referring to Shael or someone else on here?.......And second of all

Image

User avatar
13th_Wolf
Posts: 374
Location: Mars

Re: Shael, why are you a girl now?

Postby 13th_Wolf » Wed May 27, 2020 4:00 am

I personally don't watch anime, I only consume Pingu and nothing else.


Image
From my time on this forum, all I can say to you is NEVER verbally square-go another Satanist unless you know your shit b0i. :ugeek:

✠ "Lieb Vaterland, magst ruhig sein - Fest steht und treu die wacht am Rhein"✠

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 2091

Re: Shael, why are you a girl now?

Postby Jack » Wed May 27, 2020 6:36 am

13th_Wolf wrote:I personally don't watch anime, I only consume Pingu and nothing else.


Image

This is the most hilarious post on this topic
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan

Current Anthem - https://youtu.be/8fEoWA9Vz3A
Image
Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!Hail AndraMalech!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 648
Location: Midgardr

Re: Shael, why are you a girl now?

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Wed May 27, 2020 8:02 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
https://youtu.be/HCvTlxunNx8

How is this video any different? A 52 year old man who has convinced himself that he is really a 6 year old girl. Or a cartoon of a 4 year old girl that says it is really a grown man. What is the difference? Same insanity either way.


Lemme tell you, if I were to meet this guy, I would be going to prison because degenerates like him don't deserve to live.
Victory or Valhalla!

I'm gonna be honest with you. I....I'm kinda retarded.

Newest composition: https://mega.nz/file/jn4TmQiJ#AQuPTrrDh ... wMAXP-9BgQ

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3829
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Shael, why are you a girl now?

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Wed May 27, 2020 10:37 am

NoCreativeNameHereV2 wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
https://youtu.be/HCvTlxunNx8

How is this video any different? A 52 year old man who has convinced himself that he is really a 6 year old girl. Or a cartoon of a 4 year old girl that says it is really a grown man. What is the difference? Same insanity either way.


I'm a little confused on who you are referring to about the cartoon character? Are you referring to Shael or someone else on here?.......And second of all

Image

This clown right here.
ShadowTheRaven wrote:
NoCreativeNameHereV2 wrote:Bruh, that.............man is looking hella cute ;)


Looks like a girl, acts like a girl, is voiced by a girl...nope, he's got a penis. Really Japan?

But he is such a cinnimon roll :D Astolfo is Best Trap.
Be Happy :P
Image

User avatar
NoCreativeNameHereV2
Posts: 169

Re: Shael, why are you a girl now?

Postby NoCreativeNameHereV2 » Wed May 27, 2020 11:13 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:...


Ohhh you were referring to him, but just to be clear I was only being sarcastic about what I was saying in case you get the wrong idea about what I said.

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE ALLIED TO HIM :smile:

User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 648
Location: Midgardr

Re: Shael, why are you a girl now?

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Wed May 27, 2020 12:47 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:This clown right here.


Remember, you made me do this.
Victory or Valhalla!

I'm gonna be honest with you. I....I'm kinda retarded.

Newest composition: https://mega.nz/file/jn4TmQiJ#AQuPTrrDh ... wMAXP-9BgQ

User avatar
Wotanwarrior
Posts: 949

Re: Shael, why are you a girl now?

Postby Wotanwarrior » Wed May 27, 2020 7:07 pm

Zeffie of the Wind wrote:Honestly it very much grosses me out that such a character would be used as a pfp here.

A little background on the character and series its part of:

1. Its from a Light Novel series called "No Game No Life". The author, Thiago Furukawa Lucas, that goes by the pen name Yuu Kamiya writes the story while his wife Mashiro Hiiragi creates the illustrations (Raced mixed couple). The author had allegedly plagiarized artwork from other artists for the illustrations and designs for his characters in his novel. Although there are no "concrete evidence", there was thorough researched done by anonymous people uploaded proving the plausibility of plagiarism having occured

2. The actual story is about 2 extremely codependent individuals that border mental instability when separated, one young adult male and one prepubescent female. Throughout the story you find out that they are social outcasts that could not handle the difficulties of life and blame their own weakness on the world being "just a shitty game". Not only that, later on there is evidence that in fact the young girl would be capable of living her life on her own but her parasitical older brother keeps her dependent. All they do is play video games to the point that they sacrifice everything else to the bare minimum. (such as only eating glucose for brain activity?) before the start of the story.

3. The main characters advocate embracing "ones weakness" because it is a weapon to use against strong people. By being weak one can overtake those stronger than them. The Male MC is only good at trickery, lies, and scheming while the Female MC is basically extremely intelligent but like a machine/program.

4. The person in Shaels pfp is a God called Tet (could possibly refer to the hebrew letter "ט" ). He is 6000 (hmm...) years old and apparently was the "weakest god" as he was an imaginary being before taking the place as the "one true god". He also made "10 commandments" that completely govern their world. It basically made any conflict requiring to play "a game" in order to resolve as "murder, war, and robbery" are forbidden.

When I first saw the anime I thought it was pretty neat but the more I thought about it the worse I felt about it. Some people probably made it their wish fulfillment fantasy since these "gamers" are so "cool and amazing" too. Ughh.



That anime is full of judeo xian subliminals, I also don't like the creators, a white brazilian guy doing race mixing with a asian japanese girl.
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarot!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Gomory!
Hail all the gods of duat!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Apprentice, ghost kid, MissMeow, TopoftheAbyss and 17 guests