Countries and the Gods

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Taurus

Countries and the Gods

Postby Taurus » Fri May 22, 2020 10:33 pm

Do certain gods hold dominion over certain countries?

i look at pagan history for some countries and often they have certain ''gods'' and i cant connect thier ''pagan gods'' to Satanism and Satans gods and just brush is off as corrupted information or fairytales.

another thing the country Barbados and the god named Barbatos?

Shael

Re: Countries and the Gods

Postby Shael » Fri May 22, 2020 10:55 pm

Taurus wrote:Do certain gods hold dominion over certain countries?
I don't think so, atleast not currently. I wouldn't say "hold dominion" in any way, but if a country/civilization/settlement was to actively worship one of our Gods and thrive on his/her guidance, then yes you could say that this God "rules" that civilization. It's much less of an active "ruling" than it is giving of guidance and advice, and granting protection, in appreciation of the openness and gratefulness of the civilization to the God in question.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

Personal Growth

Postby Personal Growth » Fri May 22, 2020 11:56 pm

There definitely is a list of them here on this forum.

I remember Scotland has a woman Goddess with a name that aligned with the the word Scotland.

Do a search here for it because the list is here.
What is the meaning of life? To meditate daily, empower and advance the soul because the soul is immortal. And to do the Final RTR daily. In the end all we really have is our soul. Spiritual Satanism is the best investment a person can make.

Personal Growth

Postby Personal Growth » Sat May 23, 2020 12:28 am

I had a wee look and the post I thought of is called: "White Europe is Satanic Europe!" By HP Mageson666.

As quoted:

The Germanic nations are still named after the Gods.

Holland is Holda's land.

Germany is Tiw's land.

Frisia is from Frija, Austria.

Oesterrich named from Ostara's realm or Reich.

Scandinavia is of Skadi who is similar to Goddess Scathach of Scotland.

Ireland is Ari-land, the land of the Arya.

Even Europe is named after the Aryan Goddess, Europa.
What is the meaning of life? To meditate daily, empower and advance the soul because the soul is immortal. And to do the Final RTR daily. In the end all we really have is our soul. Spiritual Satanism is the best investment a person can make.