Kundalini yoga and hatha yoga interval?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: High Priest Jake Carlson, HP Mageson666

Braun666

Re: Kundalini yoga and hatha yoga interval?

Postby Braun666 » Sat May 12, 2018 11:14 am

Stormblood wrote:
Lydia wrote:
luis wrote:You can even download them, i have them all and i don't remember where i downloaded them maybe on torrent, the only thing that i can't find is the book.

There used to be a 14-dvd torrent download, there's where I got most, and a few singles. But I still bought more on their shop as I wanted more and couldn't find them to download.

The book may be available later, it looks like it took a lot to get published and wasn't even shipping yet last I saw. But if you ever do find it online, let me know ;)

SSince you both have all of them, can you tell me how many of them have routines in common with the one for beginners? I wanted to buy a couple and I've asked them feedback but they haven't replied for three weeks. I asked another SS to do the same but she hasn't had luck either. The only time I heard from them was the week before when they confirmed the streams and the DVD have the same content.

Here you go dude!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o65mm03yosk6wep/Ana%20Brett%20%26%20Ravi%20Singh%20--%20Kundalini%20Yoga%2014%20DVD%27s-set.rar?dl=0

It's the full Kundalini Yoga 14 DVD set of Ana Brett and Ravi Singh recommended by the JoS.
This is a RAR file (about 8GB) so you will need winrar to extract(for info on how to do so you can go on youtube).
Also I reccently downloaded the full pinklotus website as a zip file(use winrar to extract it) which should also be helpful for many. It can be downloaded here...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tllisrr6zjevkkp/KUNDALINI%20DATABASE.zip?dl=0

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!!
ALL THE BEST ON THE PATH TO GODHEAD!!!!
Hail Satan!

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Sat May 12, 2018 12:41 pm

Stormblood wrote:SSince you both have all of them, can you tell me how many of them have routines in common with the one for beginners? I wanted to buy a couple and I've asked them feedback but they haven't replied for three weeks. I asked another SS to do the same but she hasn't had luck either. The only time I heard from them was the week before when they confirmed the streams and the DVD have the same content.

Most are a good variety, which is why I bought/downloaded so many. Most have spinal flexing, but not in the sequence, which is why I alternate between dvd's, KY SS, and hatha. Some dvd's have more hatha, some have more KY.

If there is a way I could upload them all somewhere for anyone of you to download (they vary between 320 MB and 1 GB), let me know. I really suck with this stuff, but given basic instructions I would be happy to do this. I have about 15 on my computer, I can't get the streaming ones though as they are protected and I can't copy them. I have Linux btw so that may limit my options.
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

"KNOWLEDGE IS THE FOUNDATION OF SATANISM!"
www.joyofsatan.org

Egon

Postby Egon » Sat May 12, 2018 12:57 pm

I recommend qBitTorrent, you can find its Linux version.
https://www.pcsteps.com/1107-create-torrent-files-upload-qbittorrent
https://lifehacker.com/5534190/how-to-share-your-own-files-using-bittorrent

Lydia wrote:Most are a good variety, which is why I bought/downloaded so many. Most have spinal flexing, but not in the sequence, which is why I alternate between dvd's, KY SS, and hatha. Some dvd's have more hatha, some have more KY.

If there is a way I could upload them all somewhere for anyone of you to download (they vary between 320 MB and 1 GB), let me know. I really suck with this stuff, but given basic instructions I would be happy to do this. I have about 15 on my computer, I can't get the streaming ones though as they are protected and I can't copy them. I have Linux btw so that may limit my options.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sat May 12, 2018 3:12 pm

I have many of them too if u need them :)

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sat May 12, 2018 5:14 pm

Lydia wrote:
Stormblood wrote:SSince you both have all of them, can you tell me how many of them have routines in common with the one for beginners? I wanted to buy a couple and I've asked them feedback but they haven't replied for three weeks. I asked another SS to do the same but she hasn't had luck either. The only time I heard from them was the week before when they confirmed the streams and the DVD have the same content.

Most are a good variety, which is why I bought/downloaded so many. Most have spinal flexing, but not in the sequence, which is why I alternate between dvd's, KY SS, and hatha. Some dvd's have more hatha, some have more KY.

Well, there are multiple options that allow you to share files with other people through an Internet connection. One of them is using cloud storage services. Cloud storage services allow you to upload your files online and share the links for other people to download. Based on safety and privacy, I can distinguish two kinds of cloud storage services: popular (the most unsafe ones) and encrypted. Popular options include services such as Dropbox, Jewgle Drive, Microsoft OneDrive and Mega. I personally don't advise any of them because they are at the bottom of the pyramid when it comes to security and most people are naive enough to use them.

Encrypted options are safer, not to mention anonymous. Keep in mind that safer doesn't mean safe. A good cracker can hack into them anyway, yet it is more trouble to do so than it would be hacking a popular service. Not to mention that they are generally not owned by kikes. Such options include Seafile, Nextcloud, Least Authority S4, Muonium, Cryptomator. Some of these are free to use, some have a trial period. Some of them are more difficult to use for the average user (Least Authority S4). They all work on Linux systems.

Aside from cloud storage services, there are other good file sharing options such as Magic Wormhole and Onionshare.

For what concerns giving instructions, I'm not the best person to ask, especially when it comes to tech. Maybe someone like FancyMancy or Larissa could do the talk?

Thank you for your availability, Lydia!

Hearsync

Postby Hearsync » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:45 pm

Any such luck on uploading these further resources? Would absolutely love to have them!

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:22 am

Mega works well for uploading things
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Click my link: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Take a look, I know you'll find something in here to help you! :P

Egon

Postby Egon » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:55 pm

It has a download limit per IP and then you have to buy an account. Google drive works fine.

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Mega works well for uploading things