Roman Ungern Sternberg

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Prince.of.wallachia

Roman Ungern Sternberg

Postby Prince.of.wallachia » Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:05 pm

I wonder what everyone knows and think about Roman Ungern Sternberg. He is a German and Baltic gentleman. And it is a warlord supporting the Mongols around Baikal. He fought with Jews and communists throughout his war life. Then he was executed. And he believed it was Genghis Khan's reincarnation of. Is he traditional or Buddhist? :?:
By discussing the sacrifices of the last war, we want to become true friends of a peace that will eventually heal the wounds everyone has suffered.

-Adolf Hitler

Jax911

Re: Roman Ungern Sternberg

Postby Jax911 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:32 pm

Prince.of.wallachia wrote:I wonder what everyone knows and think about Roman Ungern Sternberg. He is a German and Baltic gentleman. And it is a warlord supporting the Mongols around Baikal. He fought with Jews and communists throughout his war life. Then he was executed. And he believed it was Genghis Khan's reincarnation of. Is he traditional or Buddhist? :?:

I'm a mongolian and from what i know,
Ungern Sternberg was a buddhist, appointed Ching Wang, brave lord by Bogdu Khan, the religious leader and the mongolian monarch after freeing Ulan-Bator(Ulaanbaatar) from Chinese Guomingdan soldiers. He originally intended to make mongolia a basis to fight bosheviks but lost the upper hand to the Peoples party of mongolia and the red army. He came to mongolia through baikal, where buryat-mongols lived and from there acquired hundreds of buryat mongol warriors who desired the unification and independence for all the mongols. He is indeed regarded as a god of war or rencarnation of the Khan.
"Care for yourself first, then for your household and at last care for your state."
"A sane mind comes from a healthy body."
-Genghis Khan

Shael

Postby Shael » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:03 pm

The name "Sternberg" might be a bad indicator, as from what I know the "-berg" surnames are usually from Jews.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

Prince.of.wallachia

Postby Prince.of.wallachia » Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:47 am

Shael wrote:The name "Sternberg" might be a bad indicator, as from what I know the "-berg" surnames are usually from Jews.

I'm not talking about a businessman or company owner. He is a warrior and reincarnate of Genghis Khan, impossible to be Jewish.
By discussing the sacrifices of the last war, we want to become true friends of a peace that will eventually heal the wounds everyone has suffered.

-Adolf Hitler

Jax911

Postby Jax911 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:36 pm

Shael wrote:The name "Sternberg" might be a bad indicator, as from what I know the "-berg" surnames are usually from Jews.

There are diaries and writings about him, Ungern talked about his ancestry to Ossendovski, according to which he is a descendant from german knights, whose grandfather got expelled to Russia after being caught as a pirate in early 19th century. He was a loyal military officer of the Russian kingdom, a warrior who fought at the russian side during the first world war and went to the royal military academy in Siberia. He and his superior and co-leader Ataman Simonov, after the emergence of the bolsheviks, used panmongolism, in other words, intended to unite all the mongols to use them as their military basis to fight the communist revolutionaries and to renominate the Tsar as the ruler of Russia. Also, berg is not really a jewish word or surname originally. Berg means mountain in german, and there are many streets and districts with berg names. The reason there are many jews with this name is jews lived in villages on mountain lands, an example of it would be Amschel Rothschild.
"Care for yourself first, then for your household and at last care for your state."
-Genghis Khan

Shael

Postby Shael » Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:43 pm

Jax911 wrote:The reason there are many jews with this name is jews lived in villages on mountain lands, an example of it would be Amschel Rothschild.
The reason why many jews got themselves the surname "-berg" is because it was supposed to mean like, a mountain of something. For example Goldberg = mountain of gold.
I'm not too well versed in history, but I remember the HPs talking about some events a few hundreds years or so ago, where jews got assigned "new" surnames upon immigration. Based on their wealth, they received different levels of surnames. Goldberg would be a rather prestigious jewish surname, whereas Steinberg (for example) would be a less wealthy one.

About this person, I do not know the historical "facts" or anything. I merely pointed out the surname which may raise suspicion.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:24 pm

Looking for images of him on Google one quickly realizes that he was a Aryan gentile.

I see impossible for him to be the reincarnation of Genghis Khan because he was Aryan and instead Genghis Khan was Asian.
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarté!
Hail Baalzebul!
Hail Gomory!
Hail Horus!
Hail all the gods of duat!

Name of the virus: Judaeorum Repugnants
The medicine that cures this disease: Final RTR https://evilgoy.com/

Prince.of.wallachia

Postby Prince.of.wallachia » Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:14 pm

Jax911 wrote:

There are diaries and writings about him, Ungern talked about his ancestry to Ossendovski, according to which he is a descendant from german knights, whose grandfather got expelled to Russia after being caught as a pirate in early 19th century. He was a loyal military officer of the Russian kingdom, a warrior who fought at the russian side during the first world war and went to the royal military academy in Siberia. He and his superior and co-leader Ataman Simonov, after the emergence of the bolsheviks, used panmongolism, in other words, intended to unite all the mongols to use them as their military basis to fight the communist revolutionaries and to renominate the Tsar as the ruler of Russia. Also, berg is not really a jewish word or surname originally. Berg means mountain in german, and there are many streets and districts with berg names. The reason there are many jews with this name is jews lived in villages on mountain lands, an example of it would be Amschel Rothschild.

Greetings to the Mongolian people! Nice to see any Mongol here.

-Adolf Hitler

Prince.of.wallachia

Postby Prince.of.wallachia » Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:15 pm

Wotanwarrior wrote:

Looking for images of him on Google one quickly realizes that he was a Aryan gentile.

I see impossible for him to be the reincarnation of Genghis Khan because he was Aryan and instead Genghis Khan was Asian.

Yes, true..

https://youtu.be/Qis9pI8Yr1Q

-Adolf Hitler

Jax911

Postby Jax911 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:22 am

Wotanwarrior wrote:

I know, the belief of him being the reincarnation of the Khan, is rather a buddhistic view as we all know that mongols in the 20th century were heavily indoctrinated by buddhism. He is seen as a god war and a liberator of the mongols by some but also as a bandit and feudal by some(which is a communist point of view as one can see).
-Genghis Khan