Satanic Pirates

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderator: High Priest Jake Carlson

13th_Wolf
Location: Birthplace of the Industrial Revolution, and soon the SSatanic Revolution...

Satanic Pirates

Postby 13th_Wolf » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:17 pm

It occurred to me today that quite a few big-time Caribbean pirates could've been Satanists, or at least practitioners of Pagan rites. The overuse of skulls in flags is likening to the SS, and in itself is a spiritual allegory concerning the Nigredo. I mean think about it, the lust for the open seas and the independence they sought away from the cancerous jewish feudalism back home in Europe- then again like any men they also lusted for riches and many likely blindsided by such. I'm not claiming all of them were but definitely a fair few, there are many odd occurrences not just in media concerning paganism around pirates but also in history itself-like Oak Island's famous curse, Blackbeard's body and the heavy Mayan influence around that region of the world...

So what opinions do you guys have on this? I was looking into American history and how the push West was a continuation of Aryan ingenuity and freedom-the Satanic essence of this part of history pushed me to question those points mentioned above.

Saytan Abbrasa
From my time on this forum, all I can say to you is NEVER verbally square-go another Satanist unless you know your shit b0i. :ugeek:

✠ "Lieb Vaterland, magst ruhig sein - Fest steht und treu die wacht am Rhein"✠

HP Mageson666

Re: Satanic Pirates

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:54 pm

The original groups where Templar ships and troops who were raiding the Spanish ships because Spain was the Imperial sword arm of the Vatican at the time. This worked to bleed Spain as a Catholic Empire and bring it down economically. The Spanish tried to invade England a Templar realm in a Vatican ordered crusade in 1588.

Most of the piracy going on was England employing raiders to attack the vessels of their enemies. It worked and it also got the English royalty out of the massive debt that Henry the Eight put them in.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:26 am

So pirates are generally known for "X marks the spot" and frequent use of "X" and also for trying to attract as much wealth as they can. One of the first things I thought when I relearned the runes in this life is that the pirate X is actually the Gebo rune. This is why they were so obsessed with it and also part of why they were so successful.
:mrgreen: :P :D Click my link: :D :P :mrgreen:
https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Books, videos, and articals to help you! :P

ss666

Postby ss666 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:53 am

There is also a significant number of pirates in Nord Africa that did the dirty work of Ottomans and forcefully enslaved more than a million of White People to muslim invaders. Oh black history month approaches...

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:26 pm

The Spanish Armada was the armed arm of the Vatican but some Spanish kings were not really Christians, for example Charles V and Philip II sought to make an alliance with England and unite the two countries that is why Philip II married Mary I of England, when three years the queen Mary I died without having children and could not give an heir to unite Spain and England, Philip II proposed to her sister Elizabeth I but she rejected his proposal of marriage and for reasons unknown she never married, this frustrated the plans to unite Spain and England in an alliance.
"I want my children and my people to call me by my real name" Astarte

Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarte and Baal!
ImageImage
Portraits by Zolaluckystar

Poweredbythesun

Postby Poweredbythesun » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:33 pm

Funny enough, I was a member of the Knights Templar in a past life. Though I don't remember much, only that I was the son of a king. And that I was murdered by a woman I befriended in this life.

If I remember anything about the Templar 'pirates' though, I'll let you know.

SS Amonra

Postby SS Amonra » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:55 pm

I have often wondered about pirates too. Because as I remember pirates kidnapped St. Patrick Saint Patrick was a Roman Catholic and all the ones who ordered druids to be killed

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:42 pm

Mary was a Catholic fanatic who imposed the inquisition on England and executed hundreds of English in the streets for the Catholic Church. If that bitch had of lived her dynasty it would have meant England being under the Pope forever. England fought a civil war over this Catholic nonsense against the Steward's the one king was executed and his son left the throne into exile because he would not leave Catholicism. England didn't want these asshole monarch's and their "muh god" justification to take away English freedoms.

Wotanwarrior wrote:The Spanish Armada was the armed arm of the Vatican but some Spanish kings were not really Christians, for example Charles V and Philip II sought to make an alliance with England and unite the two countries that is why Philip II married Mary I of England, when three years the queen Mary I died without having children and could not give an heir to unite Spain and England, Philip II proposed to her sister Elizabeth I but she rejected his proposal of marriage and for reasons unknown she never married, this frustrated the plans to unite Spain and England in an alliance.

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:28 am

I understand, then the nickname with which she was known by the English people as Bloody Mary was not unfounded and is was true.

HP Mageson666 wrote:Mary was a Catholic fanatic who imposed the inquisition on England and executed hundreds of English in the streets for the Catholic Church. If that bitch had of lived her dynasty it would have meant England being under the Pope forever. England fought a civil war over this Catholic nonsense against the Steward's the one king was executed and his son left the throne into exile because he would not leave Catholicism. England didn't want these asshole monarch's and their "muh god" justification to take away English freedoms.

Wotanwarrior wrote:The Spanish Armada was the armed arm of the Vatican but some Spanish kings were not really Christians, for example Charles V and Philip II sought to make an alliance with England and unite the two countries that is why Philip II married Mary I of England, when three years the queen Mary I died without having children and could not give an heir to unite Spain and England, Philip II proposed to her sister Elizabeth I but she rejected his proposal of marriage and for reasons unknown she never married, this frustrated the plans to unite Spain and England in an alliance.

Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarte and Baal!
ImageImage

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:50 am

One thing I've noticed is that in the tomb of Philip II in the Escorial appear his other three wives with him but not Maria Tudor and is not mentioned as his wife, who knows if it was a fraud that they invented.

Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarte and Baal!
ImageImage

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:14 pm

What is your opinion on why Elizabeth never married? That was the actual end of the Plantagenet dynasty. The first Tudor married and had children with the daughter of the second last Plantagenet King. England had totally conquered France but Henry the sixth went insane and this caused the war of the Roses because he inherited his grandfather's the King of France's mental illness. It was the Plantagenet Dynasty that kicked the Jews out.

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:51 pm

I'm not sure why Elizabeth never got married, some rumors said that she had a secret relationship with one of her trusted men or it could be for another reason.

Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarte and Baal!
ImageImage