About the Old Priesthood

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
Post Reply
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 7538
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

About the Old Priesthood

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Guess what... this is the time we answer one of the all time favorite troll questions...Sure also others also wonder about this though...

There is a thing in the universe and it's called free will. Many people do not understand how the priesthood works. Or how life works. They have the meme of christianity in their mind of the 'all powerful', and there are always one sided choices. So they transfer this to "Super Satan makes the Choices, how can people fail". But there are no such claims being made here.

There have been questions in regards to people from the clergy. This is a very difficult task. There are attacks, there is extensive tiredness, extensive sacrifices of time and effort, and this is one of the hardest tasks to follow. We are not more 'privileged', just 'because we are clergy' than others, either, by the Gods. We are only as privilleged as our work goes, so in that case, the same rules apply to us as every other Satanist. There is only one fundamental difference, those who really do their job as Clergy (this varies, as again, people are individuals), it's like doing any other job, only danger wise it can be very tough.

When the Gods pick someone to become Clergy, they pick them through us and with us. There is a waiting period for such as well. And guess what, people always have free will. Satan doesn't constrain the free will of anyone. With that being stated, one is always open to success or to failure. There are also many people do haven't taken the role of Clergy seriously, and as such, they have fallen.

The Gods help, advance and guide us, but one's position towards themselves is something the patience, caring, and help of no other entity can fill in. In other words, if you decide to fall on your own, or do stupid things, you will fall, and nobody will be able to save you. This is literally the same as jumping from a skyscraper. I won't be excused from gravity because I am "Clergy", nor will a spaceship come to my rescue as I'm falling. Simply because this deals with the rules of life.

The favorite topic of trolls are some priests who have failed and/or left their post. They try to instill mystery around the matter, but in most cases, this was a choice for them to leave. A few individuals were also overtaken by the force of the enemy, because they were foolish enough to confuse reality with their internal feelings of being able to take on the enemy 'on their own' and other crap. If there is a war happening, and a general is high on acid for some reason, takes a gun, and jumps on the front-line, without kevlar, without a tank, with nothing, nobody can tell them to 'not do this', and nobody will keep them. They have 'authority' and they should have logic to constrain themselves. If for some reason such is missing, they can literally go and die. In simple words one is acting on a very inferior level than where they have been put to do. Therefore there can be consequences such as massive failure. Or even destruction and death.

Many people also don't feel well to have a responsibility and not being able to follow through. Others decide they can't keep up with the demands of it. Others may even cower. Some have done well, others very good, the list goes. Some people just quit. Others for personal reasons, others can't take the heat, others just give up, others come up to not care.

What is for certain, and this is upon which the Gods make the choices, is that everyone of these people have had the skills and the capacity to become good clergy. The Gods judge not based on the future, because people also decide their own future, but they decide based on possibility of being good. The Gods can clear cut see the future, this is for certain, but this doesn't matter either, as the future is possibilities. What matters is that WE figure out how to steer our boats in the proper direction, to reach the place we need to. It's up to people to actualize this so called 'future'. There is karma, but there is also free will and action. And it's truly difficult for many people as guess what, one learns on the job.

The least favorite topic of trolls however, and the people they hate, is the successful priesthood, who has served and done lots of things for the community, giving it life, guidance and purpose, for too long. The trolls never ask how these people made it that far, with so much responsibility, burden, threats, and other issues, simply because, this proves all their frail arguements about a few cases very wrong. While these trolls obsess over those who have fell, quitted, or used their free will to stay off the path, they focus the very least on people who have done their work properly. This is because this proves them wrong in their entirety, and proves Satan's providence beyond a doubt.

In the ancient times, the same was the case. The priests were put in gradual initiation. One could also fail and be replaced. There were high adepts who were literally 'up there' but were never part of the priesthood, simply because, it follows specific rules, patters, and requires particular skills.

From my perspective, one can do massive and very decisive work WITHOUT being priesthood. This is because the enemy and/or others do not even know you are somewhere. You are a blade in the dark, so to say. One reason we exist is because of these 'lurkers' and people who stand by us at heart but we may not know them, nor them us. We all do everything 'together' as a whole, and this is what is of importance.

The Gods know the people they have in and out. The issue is, people don't know themselves, nor life. So they can fail. One example is how a few priests have been intensive in bad habits, or how others have fiddled with stupid things like drugs. Like the case of Salem who fell into the trap, ultimately losing his sanity and self. If one fiddles with bullshit, there is little things other people can do to save them, or any other entities. The fact one is can be put in such position is because they can be helpful in some way.

This sets up a paradigm on what to avoid. Nobody says about their so called life, or standing with Satan. This is up to Satan to judge. But one cannot serve responsibly a community in that way. One will simply spread plague to it. So here is a paradigm to avoid...

The Gods, and I tell you from experience, will do many things to save these people, but one can of course neglect all warnings. They have saved me from things I wouldn't even believe. But when one works against themselves there is not much in the universe that can be done to 'save' them. In the end our judge is our self. Overconfidence and turning into a brat is something some Satanists are plagued from, and this has lead a few to downfall. This is because power increases and when one starts to become really 'something', they can lose their footing. The humble survive here, but one must be also strong.

We also had members who have completely lost their footing and went full retard against other members. This leads them slowly in disaster.

To relate a personal experience, I was a fan of Vovim Baghie's writings, when I was out and about. To my disappointment, he gave everyone up, which is unfortunately the truth of what happened. Many people like to make fables about this, such as the superheroes who left, once upon a time etc. Even if we were to assume this was done for any 'good reason' (which is not the case) this make it double bad.

Cause if hypothetically one ascends to high levels of mass wisdom and they desert the community, all the worse, it's twice dishonorable, than let's say someone who didn't do much just leaving. So in any case, this is a dishonor. Just imagine for a second what would happen if the Gods decided they no longer want to fiddle with humanity? We would probably get toasted the next day by the enemy entities who do not give up. In the same way, our own must learn to never give up.

Obviously they are brave because they are advanced, but they stay to advance others. Those who leave are of no importance. Their work, when it was there, it was helpful, and that's that. One is also called to follow through, however. The same goes for the people who many people have elevated into some diva status because they, SUPPOSEDLY and BASED ON ASSUMPTION were "VERY ADVANCED" but didn't give a fuck for the community and left it cold turkey. These are not examples to admire, even if such people were 'advanced'.

Advancement brings, on the highest levels, compassion to other people. One does not desert what one loves and has sworn their word to fight for.

Imagine how many times the Gods facepalm themselves over our little human things. I think Aldrick wrote it once in his post, and he was right if you think about it. So for the Gods, is their superiority a reason to let us to die and become ashes? No. They instead help us advance. Think about it if one is advanced, it's no problem to them helping others advance. If one is not advanced, they find excuses on why they are so greater than anyone else and therefore find reasons to laze out by not helping others in some way. So those who can help, do help.

As for the divas who sit around and complain about a community in which they do nothing to improve, one has nothing to complain about. The person who work for 2 minutes a day for this community, spiritual Satanism, or enlightening people by anonymous activism, a person known or never known, is better than all these worthless people combined, multiplied by 6 gorillion times.

The Gods stay by us. That's what showing them to be superior beings, teachers, leaders and helpers. Those who pretend to be 'very advanced' and can't take it, they will never be equal to them in value. This is what decides value in any community. "I could give" or "I think I am superior" is of zero value. To desert is easy. To improve is hard.

So in closing, the focus should be on success, not a few failures, and our emulation should be what is best. One mustn't spend time going after that which is worse and bad, but that which is best.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
Posts: 254
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:48 pm

Re: About the Old Priesthood

Post by High Priestess Maxine Dietrich »

Thank you HP Hooded Cobra. Yes, the Gods look at the amount of work one does for our agenda. The attrition rate for JoS has been very high. Few people are strong enough to last and those of us who last and do the work get extra protection from the Gods. The weak ones are not prepared and they quit.

In addition, many out there think the title of High Priest/ess is glamorous and are ill prepared for the amount of work and personal sacrifice that comes with the job.

The Satanic Priesthood is here to deal with the heat. Yes, the brutal truth will always have copious amounts of enemies.

We know the truth and learn more every day. We do in depth research and study in order to summarize things and put them into layman's terms so everyone can understand. We share these truths in hopes of a better life and world.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com
AldebaranDeTauro
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:13 pm

Re: About the Old Priesthood

Post by AldebaranDeTauro »

HP Hoodedcobra, I would just like to say to you that you have motivated me beyond words to become the best satanist I could possibly be.Up until recently(due to the kind words of a certain Buckethead fan)I havent been doing much for the cause due to selfishness and my living situations the past few years.But I still remember reading your posts from 8years ago ( when i was also out and about) and honestly I would've never guessed that you would be able to motivate me as much as you just did. You have shown and proven to many of us that no matter how much knowledge or "special abilities" one has , in the end, its all up to your own willpower if we make it to the top of the mountain or not. Despite all the obstacles and times one falls and gets hurt, if we truly believe in our selves and Father Satan, we can literally do anything.

Thank you so,so much. Im sure I can speak for everyone here when I say that without great people like you and the rest of the clergy, many of us would be lost up the creek without a paddle. And most importantly, its thanks to Satan and our true Gods that people like you are able to do so much for the cause and ultimately, all of Humanity...again, from the deepest part of my heart, I thank you for your moving words and hard work. Time to be the blade in the dark i was always meant to be !
Hail Satan !!!!
Freeminds6
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:12 am

Re: About the Old Priesthood

Post by Freeminds6 »

HP HOODED COBRA

Your words inspire me to give this %200 everyday. I admit I work from 8-5pm 4-5 days a week so when I have time to perform RTRs about 40% of the time I sleep or spend my time doing other things BUT NO MORE. If the clergy, the dedicated clergy can dedicate so much time and effort to helping Satan and the Gods than so can we, the Gentiles. I will give this my all starting now. Now and Forever. I will not fall into failure. I wish to be of Importance to Father Satan. I will never forget this post because it made me realize how important ones work is to Satan.

Thank you.
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 7538
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: About the Old Priesthood

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Freeminds6 wrote:HP HOODED COBRA

Your words inspire me to give this %200 everyday. I admit I work from 8-5pm 4-5 days a week so when I have time to perform RTRs about 40% of the time I sleep or spend my time doing other things BUT NO MORE. If the clergy, the dedicated clergy can dedicate so much time and effort to helping Satan and the Gods than so can we, the Gentiles. I will give this my all starting now. Now and Forever. I will not fall into failure. I wish to be of Importance to Father Satan. I will never forget this post because it made me realize how important ones work is to Satan.

Thank you.
Just make sure to keep some time to relax, have fun, and the rest of the things. This is necessary for everyone. Denying this will cause sadness and other things which can make you less capable to pull out work.

Doing the rtr's in some days can take around 20 minutes. One does them and that's it, they are done...So no reason to not do them. Millions of reasons to do them.
User avatar
Godmode
Posts: 376
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:23 am
Location: THE M.A.I.N.F.R.A.M.E.
Contact:

Re: About the Old Priesthood

Post by Godmode »

Well I don't know if people bother to look at themselves in the mirror and wonder if they would ever even want to do the work you do. I bet the stress of being a JoyOfSatan HP feels a lot like being an air traffic controller or a nuclear power plant operator but in a different, social kind of way.
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN
Mageson666
Posts: 2411
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:39 pm

Re: About the Old Priesthood

Post by Mageson666 »

The trolls never ask how these people made it that far, with so much responsibility, burden, threats, and other issues,
Image
Mageson666
Posts: 2411
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:39 pm

Re: About the Old Priesthood

Post by Mageson666 »

I think the reason people have been tricked into putting Salem and Vovim onto a pedestal is because both of them made the claim to be ascended with the kundalini. When in reality both of them were and probably still into the kind of drugs that cause deep psychosis. Which they believed was some higher level which it was the drugs. You witness the same in Hinduism with the people who practice the kundalini Yoga's and those who practice the same in the new age they get into drugs or just become deluded they start proclaiming themselves the same. In Salem's case I think he failed to overcome the deep emotional issues he had from being raised in fundamental Christianity that led him into drugs. A lot of addicts believe they can handle their addiction but its handling them into the trashcan of life. I liked Salem as a person and it was sad what happened even it was before my time in the Clergy.


Drugs and spiritual practice don't mix. As for myself I don't even drink alcohol I could here and there but I made it a point not to, even a drop because I told you guys not to so I live by example. Anyway for myself unlike Vovim just because I might be standing of the roof of a twenty storey building does not mean I am twenty storey's tall. I understand that. Beside as a forum posting Slothz my duties iz to leads you guys in da wayz of making funz of bronzy, Sholomoz bagelstienz, clownz like sprockets and das reading rainbow kabala clownz.


Image
User avatar
Wildfire
Posts: 465
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:40 am
Location: Philippines

Re: About the Old Priesthood

Post by Wildfire »

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
Just make sure to keep some time to relax, have fun, and the rest of the things. This is necessary for everyone. Denying this will cause sadness and other things which can make you less capable to pull out work.
Ho..ly..shit... that explains it. I really need to chill. Embarrassing to say. I shouldn't have given up on this path not even a TAD BIT just for honors and recognition. I'm an attention whore and I'm going to change. Thank you for sharing this. And sorry for the times I go overboard, it's when I get pretty darn careless. And I have learned this the hard way. Now that you are reading this, I'll get better and get back up to spiritual warfare. It's hard to keep myself in the good books of my teachers IRL. (Java Programming as a course...dang...but thanks for the intelligence spell somewhere in the old forums, I also have goals on my own and passions and thanks to the JoS and my efforts, I'm getting there. After all, I was such an imbecile wanting to prove himself as the best. I'm tired of being second place or lower in my class, I just hated being worse than others, or in short terms, I'm real competitive with people. Silently competitive. And this is a trait I must revert for something more positive. I'm this type of person who wants the highest achievements, I'm not a mediocre.)

Guess I've lost my reputation going full retard sometimes too. I wanted to become the best I can be here and the JoS has been the reason why I have shocked some people in my life. I did a lot of wrong doings, out of anger sometimes, out of uncontrollable emotions. Now I'm here apologizing like a fucking kid, or maybe, it's not needed anymore to apologize but practice forgiveness on myself. But I think it's too late, or is it. I'm now scared.

In closing, I just need to find ways to chill, relax, not hate myself after someone insults me(I have to change my sensitivity a bit because this will put me in danger) or when I remember something horrible, have fun and think positive thoughts whilst staying real. I'll try. And I know members are going to laugh at me reading this. I'll admit that I've failed but I DID NOT CHOOSE TO STAY DOWN. I'm going to climb that mountain again, and I won't care anymore if anyone will try to knock me down again or try to derail me because I'll always hold on and stay strong. Like the person I was once before I motivated myself on my own personal goals too much.

As a Spiritual Satanist, I won't anymore care what others think about this message or what they will do to it. I'm just going to change my ways for the greater good and then get back to working for my overall success. I wanted to get people into Spiritual Satanism in any way, wake them up(What I feel could be more rewarding is seeing me wake them up.) to the truth of this world, get that the Jews are real evil this whole time and the tips and tactics of everyone here helped me do it. Not even lying but I must have done it on about 8 people in my life.

I wanted to go further, and that's what Satanists do. Like the days I have improved my drawing skills so much with occult and physical practices combined to make it happened, I then felt so happy.

Enough talk here, I'll change, I have owned up to my stupidity and failures. As long as I'm meditating and going back to spiritual warfare for now on. I'll let this be a lesson I'll never forget.

-Wildfire out
We never asked you to believe us immediately to all newcomers. We want you to study, question and understand all that we have to say if you wanted to be here yourselves.

Why we must keep fighting the kike till it's gone in all levels:
"Psychostein says in Shabbat 32b: He who is observant of fringes(As in those found their Tzizit='reminder of their alien purpose on earth') will be privileged to be served by two thousand eight hundred slaves..."

http://www.come-and-hear.com/shabbath/s ... tml#32b_10

The coffin dance meme to kikedom: https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181 ... lify.app//
User avatar
Wildfire
Posts: 465
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:40 am
Location: Philippines

Re: About the Old Priesthood

Post by Wildfire »

At least you got to know me
We never asked you to believe us immediately to all newcomers. We want you to study, question and understand all that we have to say if you wanted to be here yourselves.

Why we must keep fighting the kike till it's gone in all levels:
"Psychostein says in Shabbat 32b: He who is observant of fringes(As in those found their Tzizit='reminder of their alien purpose on earth') will be privileged to be served by two thousand eight hundred slaves..."

http://www.come-and-hear.com/shabbath/s ... tml#32b_10

The coffin dance meme to kikedom: https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181 ... lify.app//
User avatar
Shining Sloth 666
Posts: 179
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:27 am

Re: About the Old Priesthood

Post by Shining Sloth 666 »

Every one of your sermon is such bliss to read^-^ So much wisdom and grounding!
There really is no words to express the gratitude I feel for being part of this community; of Satan's Family :D
A million thanks to our Wonderful Clergy!!!! Simply thinking about y'all uplifts my soul and gives me shivers:')
HP Mageson666 wrote: Drugs and spiritual practice don't mix. As for myself I don't even drink alcohol I could here and there but I made it a point not to, even a drop because I told you guys not to so I live by example.
Since I dedicated I have always stayed on the lookout to find your stance on alcohol and ever since you told us not to I have never drank a single drop again^-^
Hail Father Satan! ☼
Hail all the beautiful Gods & Godesses of Hell
Hail all the Powers of Hell
Hail all my fellow SS brethren & all those on Satan's side
Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! 666 88
User avatar
Egon
Posts: 1452
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:07 pm
Contact:

Re: About the Old Priesthood

Post by Egon »

I don't think anyone praises it if they actualy knew these members deserted. People may just think they were doing something different offline that doesn't involve interacting in the groups, like VIPs.
HoodedCobra666 wrote:Cause if hypothetically one ascends to high levels of mass wisdom and they desert the community, all the worse, it's twice dishonorable, than let's say someone who didn't do much just leaving. So in any case, this is a dishonor.
hailourtruegod
Posts: 1539
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:53 pm

Re: About the Old Priesthood

Post by hailourtruegod »

Wildfire wrote:At least you got to know me

Best of luck to you brother :)
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

Ave Quetzalcoatl!

Hail The Gods and Goddesses of Hell!

National Socialism now!
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 7538
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: About the Old Priesthood

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Egon wrote:I don't think anyone praises it if they actualy knew these members deserted. People may just think they were doing something different offline that doesn't involve interacting in the groups, like VIPs.
HoodedCobra666 wrote:Cause if hypothetically one ascends to high levels of mass wisdom and they desert the community, all the worse, it's twice dishonorable, than let's say someone who didn't do much just leaving. So in any case, this is a dishonor.
Isn't it important and VIP to raise people into a higher level? Because so far that I can see all the Gods are doing them.

Smoking meth is not VIP, sorry. And yes, they deserted. Real bad.
User avatar
Godmode
Posts: 376
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:23 am
Location: THE M.A.I.N.F.R.A.M.E.
Contact:

Re: About the Old Priesthood

Post by Godmode »

Did Kai Purr "leave" on good terms?
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN
spooky666
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:26 am

Re: About the Old Priesthood

Post by spooky666 »

AldebaranDeTauro wrote:HP Hoodedcobra, I would just like to say to you that you have motivated me beyond words to become the best satanist I could possibly be.Up until recently(due to the kind words of a certain Buckethead fan)I havent been doing much for the cause due to selfishness and my living situations the past few years.But I still remember reading your posts from 8years ago ( when i was also out and about) and honestly I would've never guessed that you would be able to motivate me as much as you just did. You have shown and proven to many of us that no matter how much knowledge or "special abilities" one has , in the end, its all up to your own willpower if we make it to the top of the mountain or not. Despite all the obstacles and times one falls and gets hurt, if we truly believe in our selves and Father Satan, we can literally do anything.

Thank you so,so much. Im sure I can speak for everyone here when I say that without great people like you and the rest of the clergy, many of us would be lost up the creek without a paddle. And most importantly, its thanks to Satan and our true Gods that people like you are able to do so much for the cause and ultimately, all of Humanity...again, from the deepest part of my heart, I thank you for your moving words and hard work. Time to be the blade in the dark i was always meant to be !
Hail Satan !!!!
This can put what I'm feeling into words more than I can. I've been blind my whole 17 years of living this life and I've been as lazy the last 2 as ever, but I said before that with the new year comes new change and now I'm even more motivated than ever to advance and become greater and to help out. This has helped me so much so thank you so much, I don't think any amount of words can describe my gratitude towards Satan or the Gods or the HP'S. Hopefully my future actions can and what is in my heart. I will not be lazy anymore, I will meditate more and advance, I will not be so scared when I'm opening my third eye (think it's normal but I always see shadow figures in the night when my third is open and when I meditate on it and open up so I've always been scared) and scared of the astral realm and what could happen but now I know more of what will happen and will definitely be making more of an effort now!

Hail Satan, the Gods, and the HP's :D
Roswitha
Posts: 98
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:43 pm

Re: About the Old Priesthood

Post by Roswitha »

Wildfire wrote:
HoodedCobra666 wrote:
Just make sure to keep some time to relax, have fun, and the rest of the things. This is necessary for everyone. Denying this will cause sadness and other things which can make you less capable to pull out work.
In closing, I just need to find ways to chill, relax, not hate myself after someone insults me(I have to change my sensitivity a bit because this will put me in danger) or when I remember something horrible, have fun and think positive thoughts whilst staying real. I'll try. And I know members are going to laugh at me reading this. I'll admit that I've failed but I DID NOT CHOOSE TO STAY DOWN. I'm going to climb that mountain again, and I won't care anymore if anyone will try to knock me down again or try to derail me because I'll always hold on and stay strong. Like the person I was once before I motivated myself on my own personal goals too much.

-Wildfire out
Hey wildfire, you're alright with saying something about an insult. Because its rude. And because people shouldn't do that. But it matters a lot in what way you say it isn't right.
Don't shout or go super emotional on them.
Some people don't dare to tell you things because of that and others just want to keep stabbing daggers in your back.
Find a way that you can say it is not right, without attacking or otherwise making a target out of yourself.
And some people are just deaf to the ears and wont listen to it no matter what.

And remember, we have the right to defend ourselves.


=====================
Awesome sermon though :) I enjoyed reading it.
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 7538
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: About the Old Priesthood

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Godmode wrote:Did Kai Purr "leave" on good terms?
All he did was exaggerate his experiences to the maximum. And claim 'god status' for absolutely no reason, by saying backhanded BS on how he is so close to the Godhead and so forth, ad nauseum. It was a type of memetics running in the forum back then, so many 'gods' were around. So many gods couldn't even do proper tasks or promote Satanism in any decent way other than writting slob stories. And pretend to be Vovim 2.0 by 'leaving' due to being on such a high spiritual...level. Kai specifically was on a high pedestal. Essentially his few posts were nothing but merely expectation creations for his 'experiences'.

Compare Vovims' writings with the writings of the Kai Purr. And you have the same type of writing. Same claims, same nonsense, same 'methods'. What about anything that really matters to anyone that reads let's say? Nothing. Due to this crap getting a life of it's own, many people became massively disappointed for not experiencing these fake and probably drug induced effects people like Salem were spewing out.

Ultimately growing dissatisfied and wanting to go. There were some characters who did this back then all in the spirit of abusing free speaking on the forum and having leftovers from thinking Satanism is a shitfest on who has the biggest claimed this and that.

So they write exaggerated stuff. Others also tried to join this race later, creating delusional individuals. Many had to get the boot as a result, as this mislead severely many younger Satanists. In the end contributing to absolute nothing but the creation of false expectations. Some people grew extremely dissatisfied. Because much of these claims were plain lies or over exaggerations of normal experiences.

Note also these people were accepted in the groups, they were posting, and people left them to do their part. But the issues arose when they started going to further crap. Many people mistook this acceptance of what they wrote as some sort of indirect acceptance to their superiority or that they were ineffable and correct.

Kai attempted to come back on the forums but he was booted like a couple years ago. Because he is a pretender and he basically tries to fragment the JoS to feed his little personality cult. All these so called "I say I am a God to you, but I don't really say it, I just let it be assumed by default, by making big ass claims (cause I am a piece of shit actually)" guys, all follow the same memetic pattern.

Big claims, they let even bigger assumptions rise, they let them take a life of their own by their silence/nonexistence, then they leave, and by doing absolutely nothing, they come back with a heroic return to take some goyim from here and lead them to...nowhere, just to create a personality cult for dickheads. Then when they are stomped they go on a chimp mode. Some people who they have around get confused and quit Satanism when they discover fraud, others return to the JoS, others remain silent, the list goes.

The pattern continues until these people have fed their worthless ego or eventually have destroyed everyone in the process. These characters grow in stupidity as they become tolerated, because they down the road buy the lies they sell to other innocent people. So they try to play based on these. Then if they get booted they become pissed off and create a theory on why they got booted. Some say they are superior as fuck, others say the clergy sucks, others say they are the 'real deal', and rarely they self-evaluate and return.

Because indeed we don't have any reason to ban anyone and/or reduce other people. We need good people who ARE advanced, for example, people who care. We don't need shitheads dictating anything, this can turn real bad. There is no time for shit-headed-ry anymore. If anyone wants to do this they can do this on their own personal life.
HailVictory88
Posts: 403
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:59 pm

Re: About the Old Priesthood

Post by HailVictory88 »

Thank you for this excellent sermon, HP. It clears up some stuff I was wondering about those who left, one of the main things that puzzled me for a time, now I have an answer.

I think it's very sad that some of the very few people who got a chance to know the Satanic truth let petty ego issues distract them when the fate of our existence is at stake. Still, free will exists. I wonder if any of them will ever reevaluate their decisions and choose to come back.
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 7538
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: About the Old Priesthood

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

HailVictory88 wrote:Thank you for this excellent sermon, HP. It clears up some stuff I was wondering about those who left, one of the main things that puzzled me for a time, now I have an answer.

I think it's very sad that some of the very few people who got a chance to know the Satanic truth let petty ego issues distract them when the fate of our existence is at stake. Still, free will exists. I wonder if any of them will ever reevaluate their decisions and choose to come back.
I do not think Satan will keep handing chances to people who have had a responsibility in front of him and decided to shit him, while the community was at stake. I don't doubt they can correct/fare well in their personal path (Satan judges them here not me), but for some specific tasks you can only fail at them once, I'd say...

As far to my knowledge goes some of these characters, didn't even leave a goodbye letter.
User avatar
NaziMan12
Posts: 1152
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: About the Old Priesthood

Post by NaziMan12 »

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
Godmode wrote:Did Kai Purr "leave" on good terms?
Big claims, they let even bigger assumptions rise, they let them take a life of their own by their silence/nonexistence, then they leave, and by doing absolutely nothing, they come back with a heroic return to take some goyim from here and lead them to...nowhere, just to create a personality cult for dickheads. Then when they are stomped they go on a chimp mode. Some people who they have around get fucked up in the head and quit Satanism when they discover fraud, others return to the JoS, others remain silent, the list goes. The memetic pattern continues until these people have fed their worthless ego.
There are three classes of people - traitors (Vovim, Gentile marxists, etc), lukewarm (Conservatives and normal people and fighters (Some nationalists). I think I can distinguish people into these categories for Satanic purposes. These are categories from Hitler's Mein Kampf.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.
User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 649
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:40 pm

Re: About the Old Priesthood

Post by Dahaarkan »

On the topic of doing stuff on their own
Image

Not to discredit work others do on their own separate from the community, I think all work for Satan is valuable no matter how little it is. But several people working together just get better results than everyone working on their own.

Something a lot of people don't understand is that heroes don't win wars, foot soldiers do. And people of exceptional talent and "strength" or the "elite" also don't understand their natural role which is to rally and guide the average souls that are beneath them. Not cut off from them in the idiotic belief that they can achieve incredible results on their own.

The elite are a key component in all this but if they abandon their role as teachers and leaders everything falls apart. Not saying the guy doing 500 RTR's a day is useless but teaching, guiding and motivating others means more warfare is being performed. Teach them and motivate them to meditate frequently and empower themselves and their work will be more effective as well.

In this way helping others is beneficial not just for the individual being helped but for all of us as well. And due to the nature of our work; good for all of mankind too.


I'm not in a position to criticize others, but I'll do it anyway lol. Some of these kids meditate for a few months and think they are gods. Truth is they are as blind as any xian when it comes to understanding the situation we're in, and the consequences that await us if we fuck this up. We have to go for what works best and for what gets better results, even if we find it distasteful.
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578
StraitShot47
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:08 pm

Re: About the Old Priesthood

Post by StraitShot47 »

It's been said before, but worth repeating.

As long as they don't stand in our way they will be allowed to live in their filth.
User avatar
NaziMan12
Posts: 1152
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: About the Old Priesthood

Post by NaziMan12 »

Dahaarkan wrote:On the topic of doing stuff on their own
Image

Not to discredit work others do on their own separate from the community, I think all work for Satan is valuable no matter how little it is. But several people working together just get better results than everyone working on their own.

Something a lot of people don't understand is that heroes don't win wars, foot soldiers do. And people of exceptional talent and "strength" or the "elite" also don't understand their natural role which is to rally and guide the average souls that are beneath them. Not cut off from them in the idiotic belief that they can achieve incredible results on their own.

The elite are a key component in all this but if they abandon their role as teachers and leaders everything falls apart. Not saying the guy doing 500 RTR's a day is useless but teaching, guiding and motivating others means more warfare is being performed. Teach them and motivate them to meditate frequently and empower themselves and their work will be more effective as well.

In this way helping others is beneficial not just for the individual being helped but for all of us as well. And due to the nature of our work; good for all of mankind too.


I'm not in a position to criticize others, but I'll do it anyway lol. Some of these kids meditate for a few months and think they are gods. Truth is they are as blind as any xian when it comes to understanding the situation we're in, and the consequences that await us if we fuck this up. We have to go for what works best and for what gets better results, even if we find it distasteful.
It seems a few people end up here with no real interest in spirituality. I suspect they were searching for a social outlet and when they saw we were Nazis - probably took up certain presumptions about us and just decided to troll us in their free time. The truth is stranger than fiction. All of that was ofcourse after they had read maybe a tenth of the information the Joy of Satan has and deciding this was all just a big waste of their time.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.
User avatar
Godmode
Posts: 376
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:23 am
Location: THE M.A.I.N.F.R.A.M.E.
Contact:

Re: About the Old Priesthood

Post by Godmode »

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
Godmode wrote:Did Kai Purr "leave" on good terms?
All he did was exaggerate his experiences to the maximum. And claim 'god status' for absolutely no reason, by saying backhanded BS on how he is so close to the Godhead and so forth, ad nauseum. It was a type of memetics running in the forum back then, so many 'gods' were around. So many gods couldn't even do proper tasks or promote Satanism in any decent way other than writting slob stories. And pretend to be Vovim 2.0 by 'leaving' due to being on such a high spiritual...level. Kai specifically was on a high pedestal. Essentially his few posts were nothing but merely expectation creations for his 'experiences'.
Thanks for the explanation Hp HoodCobra. I apparently didn't read enough of Kai's posts to know his personality but it sucks he was like that. His material wasn't like brain ruhe bad but he must have said "I" about six million times. I'm astrologically prone to ego problems, but in a way its helping me sort through that sooner than if it would have come up later. It still misled me back then though.
I try to see life more as an experience rather than a destination now so I care less about who I am and more about what I can do.

[email protected] ch!ld or whatever completely sold out too. I saw him on an anti-jos page sayin' all shit like "wah wah they never gave me, their SuperStar (S.S. clever rite goys?) the attention He deserves."
:roll: :roll: it's gross. I thought it was alright at first that someone starts making this three six mafia style stuff with real Satanic lyrics but that sure went down the hole quick.
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN
StraitShot47
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:08 pm

Re: About the Old Priesthood

Post by StraitShot47 »

It is kind of disheartening that they'd become advanced and then leave. It just makes it harder for the next Satanist...
User avatar
makesyouperfect
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:51 am

Re: About the Old Priesthood

Post by makesyouperfect »

and what works best that we might find distasteful exactly?
User avatar
NaziMan12
Posts: 1152
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: About the Old Priesthood

Post by NaziMan12 »

Just a reminder if you ever want to thank Satan or the Gods or your Guardian Demon don't send energy but do spiritual warfare - like online activism and educating of the people. Theres a million other reasons why you should as well.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.
User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 649
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:40 pm

Re: About the Old Priesthood

Post by Dahaarkan »

makesyouperfect wrote:and what works best that we might find distasteful exactly?
Keeping an open mind and seeking to help others in need can be tedious for example. Especially considering that there's loads of trolls trying to waste our time...sometimes trying to be helpful can be frankly irritating.

But I believe it's best for everyone if one offers valuable advice and motivates others, even if that can be tedious as one quickly finds them self answering the same questions over and over again, and many times people don't really show any progress or the will to improve. It's easy to just tell them to fuck off for example but that's just not the way to get results.


The other side of the coin is people who need advice or information but for one reason or another don't post their questions. Some people don't like using the forums or being a part of this community and that's not exactly great for them either. See they might find using the forums distasteful for their own reasons but this is an excellent tool that everyone should be using.

It simply works best to ask questions and clear doubts to make your path easier than learning by experience (which takes much longer). Of course there's things you will have to learn on your own but there's a lot you can learn just by asking stuff around here, which will make your path smoother.
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578
User avatar
Wildfire
Posts: 465
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:40 am
Location: Philippines

Re: About the Old Priesthood

Post by Wildfire »

Roswitha wrote:
Wildfire wrote:
HoodedCobra666 wrote:
Just make sure to keep some time to relax, have fun, and the rest of the things. This is necessary for everyone. Denying this will cause sadness and other things which can make you less capable to pull out work.
In closing, I just need to find ways to chill, relax, not hate myself after someone insults me(I have to change my sensitivity a bit because this will put me in danger) or when I remember something horrible, have fun and think positive thoughts whilst staying real. I'll try. And I know members are going to laugh at me reading this. I'll admit that I've failed but I DID NOT CHOOSE TO STAY DOWN. I'm going to climb that mountain again, and I won't care anymore if anyone will try to knock me down again or try to derail me because I'll always hold on and stay strong. Like the person I was once before I motivated myself on my own personal goals too much.

-Wildfire out
Hey wildfire, you're alright with saying something about an insult. Because its rude. And because people shouldn't do that. But it matters a lot in what way you say it isn't right.
Don't shout or go super emotional on them.
Some people don't dare to tell you things because of that and others just want to keep stabbing daggers in your back.
Find a way that you can say it is not right, without attacking or otherwise making a target out of yourself.
And some people are just deaf to the ears and wont listen to it no matter what.

And remember, we have the right to defend ourselves.


=====================
Awesome sermon though :) I enjoyed reading it.
Thanks. It sometimes has something to do with my chart too. And I was already told to man the fuck up which is why I changed my signature before you told me about this. I'll stop whining. I just wish we are living in the age of aquarius already so I can have my social and emotional issues permanently end.

There are many times I fucked up with people worse than taking that "king and queen" joke too far. I get vietnam flashbacks from that moment and it's not because someone got angry, I was reminded of the times I was yelled at as a kid, rough and robbed childhood because of heavy xtard parents and people. As I grew older, it was slowly fading but when I came to Satanism, my life changed SO MUCH. I was so thankful that I was once an extremist Satanist thus did that put me in some trouble. I was so happy that I'd do so much for Satan. I then learned that this is wrong and that took some time.

When I once came to the forums, I felt at first welcomed and accepted. It got to me that I was so careless, offended someone here who is so important to the community. That tell us your venus joke, that dreaded moment in my life did I think would be happy...I feel so regretful for ever being drunk over happiness and immature like that. I was so overpositive after Satan took me in. That day in 2016 was when I realized that Satanism ain't happy land at all. I was a member since 2015. Went to the forums in 2016.

That day. Around February 13 2017 was where I learned it the hard way. It's not because someone got mad at me, It reminded me of my dreaded past, the saying goes skeletons in closet. I have a lot of skeletons that haunt me up to now but it's slowly going away and its effects on me are getting weaker. There were times I lost the battles against it and times I won. They keep coming back and do I have to shut them down forever.

I don't want to become a goy or the weakling I was before. I hate my past Xtian self a lot that right now, I'm unsettled talking about all of it. This is a secret I have kept from me. No coincidence that I knew this was really me becuase of a powerful pluto retrograde. That day...February 2017 felt like 9/11 to America. I feel like a post war victim where the samson option happened. A survivor. It makes a good story though.

No, I do not hold any thoughts of revenge or thoughts of hatred against this person because that would be impudent of me to do so. I was reminded of what I wanted to get away from. I hope you got it already.

I just need to fight one last thing after I overcome my emotions, the past which spawns it all. The amalgamations, that egregore of malefic past events in me has become a monster in my soul I have to face. Thanks to the gods, I still have some ground. Now let me get back to RTRs and meditation, thanks. :)
We never asked you to believe us immediately to all newcomers. We want you to study, question and understand all that we have to say if you wanted to be here yourselves.

Why we must keep fighting the kike till it's gone in all levels:
"Psychostein says in Shabbat 32b: He who is observant of fringes(As in those found their Tzizit='reminder of their alien purpose on earth') will be privileged to be served by two thousand eight hundred slaves..."

http://www.come-and-hear.com/shabbath/s ... tml#32b_10

The coffin dance meme to kikedom: https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181 ... lify.app//
User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 1368
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:15 am
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: About the Old Priesthood

Post by Lydia »

@Wildfire, that person was only mad for a moment and then got over it. Because these things happen, especially with people who meditate and therefore amplify emotions, even negative ones. Often, negative words come across as more powerful than the intent behind them. I know that person also learned a lesson, of taking a moment or even a day before replying. And actually they did apologize but the entire thread was deleted shortly after, so you may have missed the apology.

(Yes I do know who you mean.)

Every single legit member here is important and valuable <3
User avatar
Wildfire
Posts: 465
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:40 am
Location: Philippines

Re: About the Old Priesthood

Post by Wildfire »

Lydia wrote:@Wildfire, that person was only mad for a moment and then got over it. Because these things happen, especially with people who meditate and therefore amplify emotions, even negative ones. Often, negative words come across as more powerful than the intent behind them. I know that person also learned a lesson, of taking a moment or even a day before replying. And actually they did apologize but the entire thread was deleted shortly after, so you may have missed the apology.

(Yes I do know who you mean.)

Every single legit member here is important and valuable <3
Well...shit...I thought you don't remember that anymore. I planned to forget it. And heck am I still a sensitive prick but I have read in some book that that is something people with heroic tendencies might have, or that's just me sometimes being a lovable little biatch.

This is some off topic question below because it has something to do with my chart.
Do you have anything about dominant signs by the way? I've done my studies on my own about this and it's basically a tad bit like an ascendant's influence if my sources are right. I'd like to compare what we know about this so I can get further into why I am the big weirdo IRL. I can say that this balance is chaotic:

Sun in Aries(BIG OH NO) + Cancer Ascendant +Aquarius dominant + Moon in virgo + Crazy Pluto retrograde in Sagittarius(UH OH!!!!) = I am screwed big time, if ever my pin gets pulled in some way.

I am doing and am seeing amazing progress in fixing and recovering myself from past regressions(Was always the typical bully victim to most since they think I'm crazy. :lol: ) and robbed childhood. I just need to know if I am correct with what dominant signs are.
Thanks.

-Wildfire out.
We never asked you to believe us immediately to all newcomers. We want you to study, question and understand all that we have to say if you wanted to be here yourselves.

Why we must keep fighting the kike till it's gone in all levels:
"Psychostein says in Shabbat 32b: He who is observant of fringes(As in those found their Tzizit='reminder of their alien purpose on earth') will be privileged to be served by two thousand eight hundred slaves..."

http://www.come-and-hear.com/shabbath/s ... tml#32b_10

The coffin dance meme to kikedom: https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181 ... lify.app//
FancyMancy
Posts: 5171
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:30 pm

Re: About the Old Priesthood

Post by FancyMancy »

Seeing as we've mentioned emotions and upsets and things -
Wildfire's siggie wrote:I really need to man the fuck up while accepting my hypersensitive nature..
Can I tease you and annoy you, trigger you and offend you? Clean that toilet, you filthy worm! I want that toilet to sparkle so cleanly that I can eat my food off it - because I intend to! Hehehehe. :P

Why, though? In my experience, and from learning things, I say that it sounds like that maybe it's just an imbalance of the Elements (as well as the crap in your Natal chart, of course).
User avatar
Victory of satan
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:55 pm

Re: About the Old Priesthood

Post by Victory of satan »

That's right... As someone stated, heroes don't win the wars, foot soldiers do. The average satanist that does all the assigned rituals everyday is way better than the "divas" and self proclaimed gods, half demons half angels, bla bla bla... Personally I prefer DOING things before talking, I do RTRs everyday but I don't like to behave like a god or like the saviour of humanity...

You didn't see me posting so much here in this forum, but I always read posts and sermons, and I'm so happy to be in this forum and to be a Spiritual Satanist... in the previous forum I had the same nickname I have now.
In the future I would like to be more active here but due to lack of time I can't.

Someone told about "inspiring" others... I would like to do so:
I hope this message reaches satanist who don't do rituals or meditations to advance spiritually... It's not too late to start and join us... Rituals don't require so much time, even if you do only 1 ritual per day it's OK, is better than doing nothing, and don't feel guilty because you don't do rituals, because is useless, you don't achieve nothing...
Personally I'm not an advanced SS, but I keep meditating and doing spiritual warfare because I believe we can win this war, I'm tired of watching my country (Italy) and the world being destroyed by jews, I just can't sit and do nothing, I feel I MUST do something and every time I finish doing my RTRs I feel happy and satisfied of myself... So please, join us, is not too late, don't feel guilty or other bad emotions that stops you from doing something so important.

Hail Satan! 666
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Führer!

Sieg Heil!
Liberate4free666
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:05 am

Re: About the Old Priesthood

Post by Liberate4free666 »

This was a excellent post HP Hoodedcobra666, and much needed one. It silences all the naysayers and puts skeletons to rest.

I've been on this path since 2010, many people have come and gone, including myself. I'm proud say I've stuck by and going strong.

As a rookie, I was sold by all the grandeur by vovim, Kai and Salem brought in. As you say, it wasn't based in reality and all came crashing down. I really appreciate how HP Maxine, HP Don and yourself have kept your composure and pushed through. All knowledge shared by clergy has been grounded and straight to the truth without fluff.

I can only fathom the amount of work done. I truly appreciate and thank the clergy for everything. I wouldn't be where I am, if not for Jos. I've suffered enough to know that, what is presented here is priceless, I wouldn't trade it for a Billion bucks.

Hail Satan
User avatar
Wildfire
Posts: 465
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:40 am
Location: Philippines

Re: About the Old Priesthood

Post by Wildfire »

FancyMancy wrote:
Clean that toilet, you filthy worm! I want that toilet to sparkle so cleanly that I can eat my food off it - because I intend to!
That's something a Jew would say. :lol:
Likewise, I think that kike's head is going into the toilet if ever he'd do that to a Satanist. And you called my signature siggie.

Image
We never asked you to believe us immediately to all newcomers. We want you to study, question and understand all that we have to say if you wanted to be here yourselves.

Why we must keep fighting the kike till it's gone in all levels:
"Psychostein says in Shabbat 32b: He who is observant of fringes(As in those found their Tzizit='reminder of their alien purpose on earth') will be privileged to be served by two thousand eight hundred slaves..."

http://www.come-and-hear.com/shabbath/s ... tml#32b_10

The coffin dance meme to kikedom: https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181 ... lify.app//
HailVictory88
Posts: 403
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:59 pm

Re: About the Old Priesthood

Post by HailVictory88 »

NaziMan12, I don't get what you're saying. Sending energy is also a legitimate way of helping out.
User avatar
13th_Wolf
Posts: 990
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:00 pm
Location: Mars

Re: About the Old Priesthood

Post by 13th_Wolf »

Dahaarkan wrote:On the topic of doing stuff on their own
Image

Not to discredit work others do on their own separate from the community, I think all work for Satan is valuable no matter how little it is. But several people working together just get better results than everyone working on their own.

Something a lot of people don't understand is that heroes don't win wars, foot soldiers do. And people of exceptional talent and "strength" or the "elite" also don't understand their natural role which is to rally and guide the average souls that are beneath them. Not cut off from them in the idiotic belief that they can achieve incredible results on their own.

The elite are a key component in all this but if they abandon their role as teachers and leaders everything falls apart. Not saying the guy doing 500 RTR's a day is useless but teaching, guiding and motivating others means more warfare is being performed. Teach them and motivate them to meditate frequently and empower themselves and their work will be more effective as well.

In this way helping others is beneficial not just for the individual being helped but for all of us as well. And due to the nature of our work; good for all of mankind too.


I'm not in a position to criticize others, but I'll do it anyway lol. Some of these kids meditate for a few months and think they are gods. Truth is they are as blind as any xian when it comes to understanding the situation we're in, and the consequences that await us if we fuck this up. We have to go for what works best and for what gets better results, even if we find it distasteful.
Mhm, it reminds me of that scene in 300 where the short goblin-looking guy wants to fight with the Spartans (you should watch all watch 300 if you haven't yet) but king Leonidas rejects him. The reason, is because he is unable to lift his shield and is not trained in the art of warfare. If one Spartan in a phalanx is unsteady with his block, an arrow or a sword could fall upon his comrade. This would cause a domino effect across the entire phalanx where every man's will is tested-all because of the lack of skill and chemistry of one individual.

More closely regarding your quote and the post- if Leonidas were to invoke the heroic energy of Salem Burke and proclaim himself the chosen one, removing himself from his men then Greece would've fallen to non-whites long ago. We need to work together, and let those who are more advanced lead the way and teach us-the hierarchy isn't to be envied but to be respected for it is a natural hierarchy ordered meritocratically (those who accomplish deserve promotion) only the jew hierarchies where the Shekel rules can titles be won solely on the basis of fronting and manipulation.

King Leonidas here also had much love for his people as does any king. He didn't see them as weaker because they were below him-but too was a teacher and because of that they respected the fact he ascended as leader of Sparta.

Saytan Abbrasa

H A I L

S A T A N !
Image
卐卐卐卐
Mein Kampf (Ford Edition) - http://der-fuehrer.org/meinkampf/englis ... ation).pdf
March of The Titans: The Complete History of The White Race - https://www.16chan.xyz/.media/7229e17fc ... ionpdf.pdf
The International Jew - https://www.americannaziparty.com/InternationalJew.pdf
Protocols of Zion - https://www.xroads.virginia.edu/~MA01/K ... tocols.pdf

Code: Select all

<?php
print("The Age of information is becoming the Age of True information");
?>
hailourtruegod
Posts: 1539
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:53 pm

Re: About the Old Priesthood

Post by hailourtruegod »

HP Mageson666 wrote:I think the reason people have been tricked into putting Salem and Vovim onto a pedestal is because both of them made the claim to be ascended with the kundalini. When in reality both of them were and probably still into the kind of drugs that cause deep psychosis. Which they believed was some higher level which it was the drugs. You witness the same in Hinduism with the people who practice the kundalini Yoga's and those who practice the same in the new age they get into drugs or just become deluded they start proclaiming themselves the same. In Salem's case I think he failed to overcome the deep emotional issues he had from being raised in fundamental Christianity that led him into drugs. A lot of addicts believe they can handle their addiction but its handling them into the trashcan of life. I liked Salem as a person and it was sad what happened even it was before my time in the Clergy.


Drugs and spiritual practice don't mix. As for myself I don't even drink alcohol I could here and there but I made it a point not to, even a drop because I told you guys not to so I live by example. Anyway for myself unlike Vovim just because I might be standing of the roof of a twenty storey building does not mean I am twenty storey's tall. I understand that. Beside as a forum posting Slothz my duties iz to leads you guys in da wayz of making funz of bronzy, Sholomoz bagelstienz, clownz like sprockets and das reading rainbow kabala clownz.


Image
You are an inspiration as are the other High Priest/ess currently here.

I was only trying to drink once a week or every other week but since reading your post I've made up my mind not to drink at all. I haven't drank in months. During new years drinks were poured for me and I kept getting ask if I wanted one but I stayed firm. Not looking for praise but just saying this to show people that's it's not hard at all to say no and never give in to peer pressure. If people wanna drink that's their choice but never drink because you felt obligated too and you wouldn't other wise.

Anyways, thanks again and again and again to all of you still here and guiding us, educating us etc. :)
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

Ave Quetzalcoatl!

Hail The Gods and Goddesses of Hell!

National Socialism now!
User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 649
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:40 pm

Re: About the Old Priesthood

Post by Dahaarkan »

13th_Wolf wrote:Mhm, it reminds me of that scene in 300 where the short goblin-looking guy wants to fight with the Spartans (you should watch all watch 300 if you haven't yet) but king Leonidas rejects him. The reason, is because he is unable to lift his shield and is not trained in the art of warfare. If one Spartan in a phalanx is unsteady with his block, an arrow or a sword could fall upon his comrade. This would cause a domino effect across the entire phalanx where every man's will is tested-all because of the lack of skill and chemistry of one individual.

More closely regarding your quote and the post- if Leonidas were to invoke the heroic energy of Salem Burke and proclaim himself the chosen one, removing himself from his men then Greece would've fallen to non-whites long ago. We need to work together, and let those who are more advanced lead the way and teach us-the hierarchy isn't to be envied but to be respected for it is a natural hierarchy ordered meritocratically (those who accomplish deserve promotion) only the jew hierarchies where the Shekel rules can titles be won solely on the basis of fronting and manipulation.

King Leonidas here also had much love for his people as does any king. He didn't see them as weaker because they were below him-but too was a teacher and because of that they respected the fact he ascended as leader of Sparta.

Saytan Abbrasa
I have watched it, and if I remember correctly Leonidas tells the goblin that he can help in other ways. You can see by how he reacts to this that the creature had no intention of actually being helpful but was only pursuing to feed his ego and had very personal, very selfish motivations and goals.

Everyone wants to be "the real deal". But very few have the right motivations which is often what determines how far they really get.
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578
User avatar
SdD
Posts: 549
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:05 pm

Re: About the Old Priesthood

Post by SdD »

Teloc Vovim = Vovim Baghie ??

———————————

I see many repentant returning, can one day make a sermon if Satan accepts back?
User avatar
Reckoned666
Posts: 265
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:29 pm
Location: [email protected]

Re: About the Old Priesthood

Post by Reckoned666 »

Overconfidence and turning into a brat is something some Satanists are plagued from, and this has lead a few to downfall. This is because power increases and when one starts to become really 'something', they can lose their footing. The humble survive here, but one must be also strong.
This quote is so precise that it hurts. Power meditation increases power of your Soul as a whole, and it can lead to overconfidence and make your energy go out of control, if you're overdoing it. Admittedly, I also did advanced power meditations with Jupiter Spiritual Square, and it led me to near madness. I'm eternally grateful to Satan, JoS members and the Gods for going out of their way and helping me out, if not for you I'd be gone.
User avatar
mercury_wisdom
Posts: 631
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:04 am
Location: Father Satan's Earth

Re: About the Old Priesthood

Post by mercury_wisdom »

eternal666light wrote:so Vovim baghie had his own webpage and meditations,

https://web.archive.org/web/20120925060 ... editations

are they even safe to do, or even practical? i have done the connecting with the earth mediation before and loved the results but never bothered to do it again since taking energy from the earth seems like a bad idea when the earth is in bad shape as it is.
You shouldn't do them as many HPs already stated. There's a reason he isn't here anymore.
I teach and guide those who follow my instruction. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort. -Father Satan
Image
Image
HAIL SATAN FOREVER
HAIL PRINCESS ASTARTE
User avatar
eternal666light
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:28 am
Location: hell

Re: About the Old Priesthood

Post by eternal666light »

mercury_wisdom wrote:
eternal666light wrote:so Vovim baghie had his own webpage and meditations,

https://web.archive.org/web/20120925060 ... editations

are they even safe to do, or even practical? i have done the connecting with the earth mediation before and loved the results but never bothered to do it again since taking energy from the earth seems like a bad idea when the earth is in bad shape as it is.
You shouldn't do them as many HPs already stated. There's a reason he isn't here anymore.
ah yes, i didnt know this 8 years ago when the site was shared on the yahoo forums. i see my comment got deleted, guess i wont mention him again if thats how badly he has let down the JOS community.
User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 2247
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:08 pm
Location: Elevated

Re: About the Old Priesthood

Post by Henu the Great »

Well, this was very enlightening read. Thanks for that.
Usthepeople666
Posts: 896
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:09 pm
Location: Enki's land .

Re: About the Old Priesthood

Post by Usthepeople666 »

Henu the Great wrote:Well, this was very enlightening read. Thanks for that.
The only brat we like is salsa brat.
Deactivated.
User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 2247
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:08 pm
Location: Elevated

Re: About the Old Priesthood

Post by Henu the Great »

Usthepeople666 wrote:
Henu the Great wrote:Well, this was very enlightening read. Thanks for that.
The only brat we like is salsa brat.
Umm, say what?
Gear88
Posts: 1866
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:31 pm

Re: About the Old Priesthood

Post by Gear88 »

Whatever happened to H.P. Mac Friday?

He was a black guy who did the Thoth vibration for the 3rd eye, this was before the free stuff. Before HP.Maxine charged money for the Runic Kabalistic vibrations but eventually changed it for free. Many people wanted to know how to vibrate Thoth correctly. Basically as in his audio sermon, you vibrate the Th all throughout the exhale. If I recall the OH comes from rounding your lips so TH with the lips rounded to generate the OH while still performing the TH sound.

I think he might have been the only black high priest till pretty much Shannon Outlaw was upgraded to H.P.; Shame cause he seemed like one of these powerful Negroes had an awesome voice to boot.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism!

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

Fascism = State first = Totalitarian
National socialism = O.R.I.O.N. = Our Race Is Our Nation.

http://www.satanisgod.org <- Main Index

Communism is political Judiasm!
Zionism is Jewish supremacy!
National Socialism is political Satanism!
O.R.I.O.N. is Gentile Supremacy with respect to other Racial-Nations!
Xtianity is preparation for Communism!
Xtianity is Communism with a tinsel of metaphysics!
Post Reply