Natal Map

This Joy of Satan group is for discussion of and learning astrology.
For more information:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... URCAS.html
User avatar
StyleCoin
Posts: 81
Location: Alnilam, Órion

Natal Map

Postby StyleCoin » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:51 pm

Hi Guys this is my natal chart, if anyone can interpret it, even the smallest detail I will be very grateful, if anyone can help thank you very much.

No worries the image will be auto deleted after 7 day xD.
Learn astrology: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/FURCAS.html

Kundalini Yoga to strengthen the aura:https://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Kriya%20for%20strengthening%20the%20aura.htm

Kundalini Yoga for balancing the aura: https://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Kriya%20for%20balancing%20the%20aura.htm


Hail Satan
Hail Enlil
Hail Astaroth

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 3709

Re: Natal Map

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:51 pm

Do you give your phone and all your information out in the internet or strangers in the street? Then you don't give your natal chart.

Please, do think sensibly. Lydia can help you ascertain your Natal Chart, and it's worth every single buck. Do not throw your information out like that.

If you do not want a service, you can study it on your own instead.

Freebies are going to hurt you, bear this in mind. If it is for free then you owe someone.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com Status: Operational
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/ Status: Operational
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com | Status: Operational
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org | Status: Operational
| Satan's Library - https://www.satanslibrary.org | Status: Operational
| Evilgoy Mirror - https://www.evilgoy.com | Status: Operational


http://www.josmarket.org/ Orders Closed To Tend To Existing Ones and Our Websites

User avatar
StyleCoin
Posts: 81
Location: Alnilam, Órion

Re: Natal Map

Postby StyleCoin » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:11 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Do you give your phone and all your information out in the internet or strangers in the street? Then you don't give your natal chart.

Please, do think sensibly. Lydia can help you ascertain your Natal Chart, and it's worth every single buck. Do not throw your information out like that.

If you do not want a service, you can study it on your own instead.

Freebies are going to hurt you, bear this in mind. If it is for free then you owe someone.


Sorry =(
Learn astrology: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/FURCAS.html

Kundalini Yoga to strengthen the aura:https://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Kriya%20for%20strengthening%20the%20aura.htm

Kundalini Yoga for balancing the aura: https://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Kriya%20for%20balancing%20the%20aura.htm


Hail Satan
Hail Enlil
Hail Astaroth

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 3709

Re: Natal Map

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:16 am

StyleCoin wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Do you give your phone and all your information out in the internet or strangers in the street? Then you don't give your natal chart.

Please, do think sensibly. Lydia can help you ascertain your Natal Chart, and it's worth every single buck. Do not throw your information out like that.

If you do not want a service, you can study it on your own instead.

Freebies are going to hurt you, bear this in mind. If it is for free then you owe someone.


Sorry =(


Read on Azazel's Astrology section in the joyofsatan.org Website. Then take a little time to go your aspects one by one. You will understand a lot if you are beginner, and they will help you around.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com Status: Operational
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/ Status: Operational
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com | Status: Operational
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org | Status: Operational
| Satan's Library - https://www.satanslibrary.org | Status: Operational
| Evilgoy Mirror - https://www.evilgoy.com | Status: Operational


http://www.josmarket.org/ Orders Closed To Tend To Existing Ones and Our Websites

User avatar
StyleCoin
Posts: 81
Location: Alnilam, Órion

Re: Natal Map

Postby StyleCoin » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:28 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
StyleCoin wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Do you give your phone and all your information out in the internet or strangers in the street? Then you don't give your natal chart.

Please, do think sensibly. Lydia can help you ascertain your Natal Chart, and it's worth every single buck. Do not throw your information out like that.

If you do not want a service, you can study it on your own instead.

Freebies are going to hurt you, bear this in mind. If it is for free then you owe someone.


Sorry =(


Read on Azazel's Astrology section in the joyofsatan.org Website. Then take a little time to go your aspects one by one. You will understand a lot if you are beginner, and they will help you around.

ok, thanks for letting me know. ☺
Learn astrology: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/FURCAS.html

Kundalini Yoga to strengthen the aura:https://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Kriya%20for%20strengthening%20the%20aura.htm

Kundalini Yoga for balancing the aura: https://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Kriya%20for%20balancing%20the%20aura.htm


Hail Satan
Hail Enlil
Hail Astaroth


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests