Social life

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com
apolo.souza

Social life

Postby apolo.souza » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:03 am

Does anyone here feel strange in social life? Does anyone feel that they can not fit into a social life because of religion or another reason?

Larissa666

Re: Social life

Postby Larissa666 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:13 am

Yes, there are people who have hard time socializing like introverts, who do not hate other people, but they just prefer to spend time alone. Introverts are like this by nature.

Then there are other with “better than thou” and “all people are idiots, I am the only one normal”, those people cannot see farther from their nose, and do not realize that descriptions such as “jerk, idiot, fool” are most of the time matter of subjective interpretation. Maybe you are jerk to someone else? Have you ever thought out of your own bubble?

Yes, there are lunatics out there, such as people who are so deep into religious programming as you mentioned, but they are not society, they are just one part of it. Society is much larger than them. In my opinion, we SS have ability to protect us from negative people out there, while only maintaining contact with people who we find are more to our liking. Running off to your room, locking up and playing video games whole day really does not solve anything. Society will never fix itself by shouting “I hate society”. It is like having your room dirty, you can shout “I hate how my room looks” as much as you want, it is not gonna clean up itself.

I too, do consider myself superior to vast majority of people out there, due to the mere fact that I am SS, unlike them, but I do not hate them. It is very hard for those who are without to see through enemy programs. It is very, very difficult, the Jew has been creating such confusion for millennia. We cannot compare us to them, most of us are with Father Satan for multiple lifetimes. Being Satanist is in the soul.

That said, I have no problem maintaining contact with non SS people, and going out with them. I know who is the type for some kind of friendship, and who I can avoid. But, I am very conscious of who I am, and who are they, and where are the limitations that set us apart. When you are conscious of this, usually there are no any problems.
Whatever happens, I will be fine...

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:29 am

Yeah, most people are are just goyim, when I started meditating I just stopped going out with anybody because staying destructive decadent people isnt really the best. It would be good to do a working to attract friends.

BlueLight

Postby BlueLight » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:24 pm

I feel like I can't feet in our society nowadays because most people are superficial and ignorant. Especially young adults and teenagers. And they will judge you for being different or for wanting to do something more than sex, drugs and make up.

Yes, it's a normal feeling for a SS - or for anyone who has been forced to mature at a young age. But that doesn't mean you won't be able to find someone who would be a good friend to you. I have a few very good friends that I love and I trust. But most people of my age that I know are fitting the previous description, unfortunately.

You're not an outcast. You should feel proud for being SS.

Zeffie of the Wind

Postby Zeffie of the Wind » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:39 am

As long as you avoid dangerous and harmful people and social activities then there isnt really much problems that can happen in your social life. If you search and attract positive people then your social life will be positive. If all you do is mope and whine about how bad the goyims are and how much trash some people can be then you will miss out on the better parts of society that is there.

SS are the elite of the elite. We have means available to use the no one else has or even dare to try to and get for themselves. There's no reason to have a poor social life simply because of the poor quality of people that are around. Unless one is in an extremely dangerous situation there isnt much stopping us from finding quality relationships as long as we put in the effort.

As for the feeling of being out of place or the strangeness OP described, my opinion is that its because they are without. We are SS in the soul and they are not. That would be the biggest feeling that can cause disconnect.