People not being able to visualise things.

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com
OlaftheSnow

People not being able to visualise things.

Postby OlaftheSnow » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:51 pm

So, I recently heard from my sister about Congenital aphantasia, which is a condition where people are not able to imagine or visualise anything. So as usually I started to wonder whether people who have that condition would be able to do the meditiations that the JoS page offers, or would they have to follow some other specific guide for it ?
,Thanks

Tala

Re: People not being able to visualise things.

Postby Tala » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:13 am

There are some good discussions on this topic in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=13166&p=50382&hilit=Aphantasia#p50382

HailVictory88

Re: People not being able to visualise things.

Postby HailVictory88 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:22 am

In addition to the other contributions on the linked thread above, it's worth mentioning that Jews are always lying about the true nature of mental problems. They constantly tell people that mental problems are innate and can only be altered by dangerous surgery or medication. Many mental conditions that are supposedly "permanent" can get much better and even fully improve with consistent work. But the Jews try to make people hopeless so they don't even try.