Death?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderator: High Priest Jake Carlson

Eric13
Posts: 221

Death?

Postby Eric13 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:55 pm

What if one wishes death? Like it’s said all the time don’t do it, you still reincarnate and don’t really die, but I won’t rememeber anything so... it’s basically like really dying?

Otherwise how to always live with the pain?

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1951

Re: Death?

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:26 pm

Can you make your questions more specific?

If you are going through ordeals, we can help and advise. This is what the community is here for.

luis
Posts: 1492

Re: Death?

Postby luis » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:07 pm

Eric13 wrote:What if one wishes death? Like it’s said all the time don’t do it, you still reincarnate and don’t really die, but I won’t rememeber anything so... it’s basically like really dying?

Otherwise how to always live with the pain?

Like HP said tell us your problems here and we will help as best as we can, being a SS means that you can change your destiny not matter how bad it is.

Plus if you really think about it, why would death help you? If you die and get reincarnated you are just going to revive any bad shit happen to you in this life because of the Karma, now in this life you found Spiritual Satanism that can help you remove that Karma and be free from bad shit forever.

Of course it will take time but it is totaly worth it! I had a shitty life too and now maybe it's still not perfect at 100% but it's much much better and thanks to magick and i can make it even better! So think about it carefully!

Eric13
Posts: 221

Re: Death?

Postby Eric13 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:51 am

Thank you both of you, this is very hard for me because I’m usually very private and this is so public feels weird, but okay, so a year ago I was experimenting heavily with astral senses and demon contact. Something I never really cared to do before but was into it. I was able to invoke entities and was getting good with telepathy but not much on clairvoyance.

Anyway, for months I was communicating with who I thought was my gd, turns out it was enemy, but I really believed it for many months and had daily contact. Eventually it attached itself to me and once it was revealed it was the enemy, likely a powerful thought form I suppose, It made all these threats how it would ruin my life bla bla bla. I ignored it and just kept with my daily practices. But sure enough insanely my life began falling apart. So many things like my life became a game and I was losing badly. I tried everything you can think of. I do the final rtr daily. I would binge it sometimes. Did banishings, everything. For months I did this nothing worked. My life still falling more and more apart. Finally I’m having a panic attack and just decide to try and summon a god to help me. I’m at the end of my rope. Some entity comes. Don’t know if it genuinely was a god and it’s battling at this entity in me for about an hour. Throwing me around like a rag doll. Breaking everything in my room. After an hour, physically I can take no more and I ask the demon to leave. I was very disappointed and terrified because wtf, a god couldn’t help? If it was even a god that came. But if it wasn’t than why not? Obviously I can’t handle it myself. It’s been almost a year of this. And it’s one thing after another I can’t get away from the curses. I work outside for my profession so all the time I would ten plus times a day clean my aura in the sun, absorb its powers for protection. Daily yoga, meditation. I’m disciplined in that regard. Daily rtrs. What else can I do? I genuinely am disciplined there and do my daily spiritual tasks. I live a clean life. No drugs. Healthy living. My life is still falling apart. The entity makes threats to me and they come to fruition. Now I’m in such a hole and how do I get out? Idk. I know the gods hear me and are aware of the situation. In many ways I honestly do feel they’re helping but there’s only so much they can do I feel. It’s hard times. And my fights going so down that I feel I’ve lost honestly because if the gods are doing something to help, they need me to do my part which I have, but my efforts are dwindling if I’m honest. I’m doing less and less now. And I have no push in me to do more. Like even a soldier needs a break sometimes. Needs fuel to keep going. Im tapped out.

Like in my mind I know stay positive, and I really have despite the horrific shit I’ve gone through from this. I don’t wish to go into specifics there, too much stuff, but I should not be where I’m at and there’s one specific thing that’s like on the teeter totter and can go anyway. I’m like in overdrive to stop it from spilling, but if things go bad, I might crack. That’s what I fear. Too much in such a small time. I’ve had like five years of bad luck in this past just one year. How can this thing be that strong?

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 384

Re: Death?

Postby Jack » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:18 am

All these heavy topics are voids that suck you up. All the people who are studying philosophy without experiencing meditation are operating on a base of assumptions. They're just copying what some random dude thought and wrote about when he had a lot of free time and they think to themselves they're some enlightened hot shit. True understanding of these concepts are when you spiritually progress and you understand that reality and paradigms and people are malleable. They are subject to transformation and nothing is set in stone. Nothing is isotropic I.e no philosophy holds true in all cases.

"Nothing is True.Everything is permitted".
And the only philosophy that's true is of the one that can be validated by personal experience, that of the Eternal law..Sanatana Dharama.

Death too is malleable. You're not here to think about Death. You're here to think about and progress in life. You're here to Experience life.
Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making things happen.

Email me at ,
[email protected]

Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

User avatar
Scion of Atlantis
Posts: 120
Location: Atlantean-Aryan Empire

Re: Death?

Postby Scion of Atlantis » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:48 am

Eric13 wrote:What if one wishes death? Like it’s said all the time don’t do it, you still reincarnate and don’t really die, but I won’t rememeber anything so... it’s basically like really dying?

Otherwise how to always live with the pain?

When one dies, they are merely out of their body, but death is a state of stagnation and the soul in this state looses spiritual power attempting to reincarnate and merely maintaining itself in the Astral. The body is an anchor for the soul that allows it to gain power rather than spending it on maintenance. This is why souls who have gone for several lifetimes without meditating at all will fade away into non-existence if the cycle continues. Plenty of sermons in Satan's Library touch on this subject.

And if you wish death for yourself, you're constantly putting your thoughts toward dying, invoking the energy of death which is building up within you and leading you to your desired death slowly and perhaps painfully. Best thing to do is just ask us or the Gods for advice, guidance, and comfort to help you get through whatever problems you have currently as well as continuously cleaning and working on yourself spiritually and doing the Final RTR. Death is merely a waste of your time and will force you to start over again as an infant (albeit with more problems physically, mentally and spiritually than in this life).
Image
Hail Lerajie! Goddess of Love and Pleasure.
Artwork made by Zolaluckystar.

Morgenröte
Posts: 12

Re: Death?

Postby Morgenröte » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:34 am

One Thing I can add is the sad truth that race mixing happens more than ever and so the Chance is really high that you even reincarnate in such a race mixed Body with health issues and more bad Problems. So this was the number one cause why I didnt do self harm or shit as I had bad thoughts and saw only the negative.

User avatar
Zeffie of the Wind
Posts: 127
Location: 高天原

Re: Death?

Postby Zeffie of the Wind » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:46 pm

Eric13 wrote:...


Keep up with your spiritual practice. Even during the hard times always perform your AoP and Aura cleaning along with Final RTR. As for the entity, I don't know if you have already but try doing a detachment working to remove any links from said entity from your soul. Banishing ritual, removing links, and spiritually cleaning your home are some of the few things that you can do. Others would have more ideas.

Finally I’m having a panic attack and just decide to try and summon a god to help me. I’m at the end of my rope. Some entity comes. Don’t know if it genuinely was a god and it’s battling at this entity in me for about an hour. Throwing me around like a rag doll. Breaking everything in my room. After an hour, physically I can take no more and I ask the demon to leave. I was very disappointed and terrified because wtf, a god couldn’t help?


This is a thought I had but if an entity you thought was your GD but turned out to be an enemy and then you called on one of the Demons for help there is always the chance that instead it was also another enemy entity. This would be a tactic to break your faith. In any case why didn't you ask Satan directly for help? Going to Satan first before anyone else makes the most sense. Especially since you were mistaken about who your GD was, it would be best to go to Satan as those who impersonate Satan himself definitely would suffer divine judgement from him. Performing a standard ritual to Satan and asking for help is a surefire way of getting actual assistance. Remember, Satan first, especially in cases where we don't know who our GD is.

Eric13
Posts: 221

Re: Death?

Postby Eric13 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:21 pm

Zeffie of the Wind wrote:
Eric13 wrote:...


Keep up with your spiritual practice. Even during the hard times always perform your AoP and Aura cleaning along with Final RTR. As for the entity, I don't know if you have already but try doing a detachment working to remove any links from said entity from your soul. Banishing ritual, removing links, and spiritually cleaning your home are some of the few things that you can do. Others would have more ideas.

Finally I’m having a panic attack and just decide to try and summon a god to help me. I’m at the end of my rope. Some entity comes. Don’t know if it genuinely was a god and it’s battling at this entity in me for about an hour. Throwing me around like a rag doll. Breaking everything in my room. After an hour, physically I can take no more and I ask the demon to leave. I was very disappointed and terrified because wtf, a god couldn’t help?


This is a thought I had but if an entity you thought was your GD but turned out to be an enemy and then you called on one of the Demons for help there is always the chance that instead it was also another enemy entity. This would be a tactic to break your faith. In any case why didn't you ask Satan directly for help? Going to Satan first before anyone else makes the most sense. Especially since you were mistaken about who your GD was, it would be best to go to Satan as those who impersonate Satan himself definitely would suffer divine judgement from him. Performing a standard ritual to Satan and asking for help is a surefire way of getting actual assistance. Remember, Satan first, especially in cases where we don't know who our GD is.

Definitely went through Satan of course. Did the ritual properly, meditating on Satan and the demons sigil. I’ve done the removing links from waning side of full till new moon. Did the removing curses 9 days straight before summoning a god for help. I’ve used stones. Black tourmaline. Helps but not enough.

What to do? It’s funny the advice everyone has is what I’ve been doing for almost a year. Rtrs, meditation, removing links, banishings. Going directly through Satan for help. Nothing has worked. I literally can’t fucking believe it. How much can a person take?

shinninglight
Posts: 394

Re: Death?

Postby shinninglight » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:47 pm

Eric13 wrote:Thank you both of you, this is very hard for me because I’m usually very private and this is so public feels weird, but okay, so a year ago I was experimenting heavily with astral senses and demon contact. Something I never really cared to do before but was into it. I was able to invoke entities and was getting good with telepathy but not much on clairvoyance.

Anyway, for months I was communicating with who I thought was my gd, turns out it was enemy, but I really believed it for many months and had daily contact. Eventually it attached itself to me and once it was revealed it was the enemy, likely a powerful thought form I suppose, It made all these threats how it would ruin my life bla bla bla. I ignored it and just kept with my daily practices. But sure enough insanely my life began falling apart. So many things like my life became a game and I was losing badly. I tried everything you can think of. I do the final rtr daily. I would binge it sometimes. Did banishings, everything. For months I did this nothing worked. My life still falling more and more apart. Finally I’m having a panic attack and just decide to try and summon a god to help me. I’m at the end of my rope. Some entity comes. Don’t know if it genuinely was a god and it’s battling at this entity in me for about an hour. Throwing me around like a rag doll. Breaking everything in my room. After an hour, physically I can take no more and I ask the demon to leave. I was very disappointed and terrified because wtf, a god couldn’t help? If it was even a god that came. But if it wasn’t than why not? Obviously I can’t handle it myself. It’s been almost a year of this. And it’s one thing after another I can’t get away from the curses. I work outside for my profession so all the time I would ten plus times a day clean my aura in the sun, absorb its powers for protection. Daily yoga, meditation. I’m disciplined in that regard. Daily rtrs. What else can I do? I genuinely am disciplined there and do my daily spiritual tasks. I live a clean life. No drugs. Healthy living. My life is still falling apart. The entity makes threats to me and they come to fruition. Now I’m in such a hole and how do I get out? Idk. I know the gods hear me and are aware of the situation. In many ways I honestly do feel they’re helping but there’s only so much they can do I feel. It’s hard times. And my fights going so down that I feel I’ve lost honestly because if the gods are doing something to help, they need me to do my part which I have, but my efforts are dwindling if I’m honest. I’m doing less and less now. And I have no push in me to do more. Like even a soldier needs a break sometimes. Needs fuel to keep going. Im tapped out.

Like in my mind I know stay positive, and I really have despite the horrific shit I’ve gone through from this. I don’t wish to go into specifics there, too much stuff, but I should not be where I’m at and there’s one specific thing that’s like on the teeter totter and can go anyway. I’m like in overdrive to stop it from spilling, but if things go bad, I might crack. That’s what I fear. Too much in such a small time. I’ve had like five years of bad luck in this past just one year. How can this thing be that strong?

Have you used vinasa for banishing spell
HAIL SATAN

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 514
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: Death?

Postby Larissa666 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:13 pm

Wish for death is not a healthy one.


As a matter of fact, every true SS strives to complete Magnum Opus and stop cycle of death and rebirth.

Do not be a random goy, or how they say NPC. They see death as exit or some kind of solution, because they do not know anything else. You shall know better.
He who lives in harmony with himself lives in harmony with the universe.

-Marcus Aurelius

User avatar
Zeffie of the Wind
Posts: 127
Location: 高天原

Re: Death?

Postby Zeffie of the Wind » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:58 pm

Eric13 wrote:...
Definitely went through Satan of course. Did the ritual properly, meditating on Satan and the demons sigil. I’ve done the removing links from waning side of full till new moon. Did the removing curses 9 days straight before summoning a god for help. I’ve used stones. Black tourmaline. Helps but not enough.

What to do? It’s funny the advice everyone has is what I’ve been doing for almost a year. Rtrs, meditation, removing links, banishings. Going directly through Satan for help. Nothing has worked. I literally can’t fucking believe it. How much can a person take?


You might also be going through bad transits. Check your astrology chart.

Then all that's left is time. If you keep doing what is necessary of you to push through the situation, then only time is left. Whether its 1 year, 5 years or even 10 years eventually this period of misfortune will pass as you keep working through it. The enemy has been tormenting humanity for thousands of years.

If you quit, then the enemy won't care anymore. If you kill yourself, the enemy would be even happier. If you keep fighting it makes them cry, it makes them curse you and attack you even more. That isn't any reason for you to stop though. Certainly this period of misfortune is painful. If you survive through this period, you will come out stronger. This experience will be another brick in your foundation.

Dying is a win for the enemy, just the same as quitting or doubting. We don't doubt and we don't quit because our foundation comes from truth. Truth is everlasting and unbreakable.

The gods will keep away danger that is life threatening and out of your control. The gods will help you when it comes to things outside of our ability. This is not something outside of your ability. Believe in your own strength and the strength of the gods. If you are already doing what is necessary, then do more. If its not enough then do even more within reason. It's only over the moment you no longer want to fight.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1951

Re: Death?

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:40 pm

You really sound like to me as if you are going through a horrible type of transit, or at least, a very limiting one.

As for this entity that 'tells' you stuff, banish it, and also make sure to not dwell on it.

You need to also do some self reprogramming on yourself.

Eric13
Posts: 221

Re: Death?

Postby Eric13 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:40 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:You really sound like to me as if you are going through a horrible type of transit, or at least, a very limiting one.

As for this entity that 'tells' you stuff, banish it, and also make sure to not dwell on it.

You need to also do some self reprogramming on yourself.


And how exactly do I banish it? Thats my problem. Did vinasa everyday for weeks. Multiple session over months. Asked the gods for help, rtrs daily, removing curses ritual. Used stones. I’ve been working on this removal for almost a year as I stated. For the last two months I would say I’ve given it almost no thought. Just been living my life. Only gravely unfortunate things keep happening. So I made this post. First time I’ve dwelled on it in months.

Reprogramming? Possibly, I’m not a negative person though. People compliment me on my positivity as I’ve said. I know the importance of that, but transits. Have had ridiculously good transits for almost a year and amazing solar return. Yet nothing positive has happened. Despite workings done for almost a year as well to assist. Plus why when the entity first came to me did all of its threats come true? I used to laugh at the threats and igorne until I went dead cold when it all was coming true. It’s obviously the factor. I’ve ignored it for months and still that has no effect. I hate even doing this thread cause it makes me think of it for a few minutes in my day. I don’t know. There is frustration of course cause it’s been so long. Important things to me are falling apart. I would say yes at this point my stability is shaky. Indeed. Thus coming here for the support.

Mostly there’s confusion as to why the gods won’t assist me. I’m no poor doing Satanist. Not greatest, but I handle my required tasks, I don’t see how it could be inappropriate to ask them for help in this case. I don’t know. Confusion.

User avatar
Fuchs
Posts: 43

Re: Death?

Postby Fuchs » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:59 pm

Eric13 wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:You really sound like to me as if you are going through a horrible type of transit, or at least, a very limiting one.

As for this entity that 'tells' you stuff, banish it, and also make sure to not dwell on it.

You need to also do some self reprogramming on yourself.


And how exactly do I banish it? Thats my problem. Did vinasa everyday for weeks. Multiple session over months. Asked the gods for help, rtrs daily, removing curses ritual. Used stones. I’ve been working on this removal for almost a year as I stated. For the last two months I would say I’ve given it almost no thought. Just been living my life. Only gravely unfortunate things keep happening. So I made this post. First time I’ve dwelled on it in months.

Reprogramming? Possibly, I’m not a negative person though. People compliment me on my positivity as I’ve said. I know the importance of that, but transits. Have had ridiculously good transits for almost a year and amazing solar return. Yet nothing positive has happened. Despite workings done for almost a year as well to assist. Plus why when the entity first came to me did all of its threats come true? I used to laugh at the threats and igorne until I went dead cold when it all was coming true. It’s obviously the factor. I’ve ignored it for months and still that has no effect. I hate even doing this thread cause it makes me think of it for a few minutes in my day. I don’t know. There is frustration of course cause it’s been so long. Important things to me are falling apart. I would say yes at this point my stability is shaky. Indeed. Thus coming here for the support.

Mostly there’s confusion as to why the gods won’t assist me. I’m no poor doing Satanist. Not greatest, but I handle my required tasks, I don’t see how it could be inappropriate to ask them for help in this case. I don’t know. Confusion.


which aop do you use ? maybe you have to use a better one:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13421&p=58533&hilit=aop+aop+inanna#p58533

BlueLight
Posts: 25

Re: Death?

Postby BlueLight » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:27 am

Don't kill yourself, no matter how bad it can get. Just like other members have said, you'll have much lower chances to get a healthy and racially clean body. And let's not even talk about the fact that your soul might not be strong enough to reincarnate in the worst possible scenario.

Don't do that to your soul and to yourself. Suicide won't change anything in the better. It can only damage you and make your situation even worse.

Keep up with your stuff and try a stronger aura of protection.

Aquarius
Posts: 1664

Re: Death?

Postby Aquarius » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:06 pm

Seems to me that you’re obsessing over the fact you had this enemy contact. Everytime you obsess about it you’re literally giving it energy, so do much more void meditation and start relaxing more, be more in tune with yourself. Also, the Gods arent ignoring you, if you feel like they havent helped you the problem is in your mind not them.
Image


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Kronus, occultumlapidem, Savitar, Zammel and 17 guests